Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix “AJ and the Queen” trailer

What sayeth the Datalounge?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216March 7, 2020 8:49 AM

There have already been several threads on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search first before you posted this? I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it? Are you going to be able to give us an honest answer to this? Are you?

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 11:04 PM

I guess Ru is going for deadpan with his line readings, but he just sounds one note.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2019 5:05 AM

How dare you.

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2019 5:16 AM

It's out, it's out, it's out; all ten episodes of it!

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2020 10:11 AM

Another stale shit from Netflix, so dull.

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2020 10:31 AM

How is a scripted Netflix series featuring a drag queen as the lead stale? It's literally never been done before.

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2020 10:34 AM

I guess my issue is that I don't enjoy spending any time looking at Ru Paul out of drag.

by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2020 10:35 AM

R6 never watched To Wong Foo or Priscilla or The Shiny Shrimps or The Iron Ladies? This might have never been done on NF, but drag queen road movie has been done many times before elsewhere. Stale shit in a new loo is still stale shit.

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2020 11:24 AM

[quote]a scripted [bold]Netflix[/bold] series

I was only replying to the suggestion that this project [italic]coming from Netflix[/italic] was stale. Reading, as always, is fundamental.

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2020 11:27 AM

Metacritic has 1 positive review, 3 mixed and 2 negative review. The average critic score is 45.

The average for CATS is 32, so...it could be worse?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2020 10:16 PM

"Unfortunately, Netflix’s “AJ and the Queen” has little to recommend it other than Ru himself, bringing to bear the star’s charisma on a tonally uneven, shaky story and trusting that glamour will carry the day. Even RuPaul has his limitations."

by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2020 10:18 PM

“ The image of a 10-year-old swimming with huge fake breasts is not the thing that gave me pause; it was the music. On, say, a half-hearted ABC procedural, a music coordinator would’ve decided that this scene is obviously stupid, and would’ve given it a plunky, goofy, half-stepping string score to signal ridiculousness. But not on AJ and the Queen. On AJ and the Queen, RuPaul as Ruby Red stares out at a 10-year-old using very large fake tits as swim floaties, and a saccharine-sincere piano score comes in, daring you not to laugh.

I laughed. I laughed at least partly in dismay, but it was definitely laughter.

What I’m trying to say is that AJ and the Queen may well be terrible, but it may also be immaculately high camp.“

by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2020 10:21 PM

Eeek

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 10, 2020 10:48 PM

Drag queen shit nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2020 11:09 PM

No one likes Ru anymore. Everything came out about his shitty personality a fake Oprah persona he puts on. His merch is unbelievably cheap too. He needs to hang it up.

by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2020 11:17 PM

'll check it out this weekend. I never had high expectations for this show.

by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2020 11:22 PM

It’s weak unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2020 4:06 AM

This kid so annoying. They needed to find another Strangers Thing kid actor, they did not.

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2020 2:05 PM

R18 I seem to be the only person who finds everything about Stranger Things cloying and unwatchable. The kids are too earnest in a way that feels like an imitation of Spielberg’s direction, which already makes my skin crawl half the time. The monster was stupid looking and I stopped watching after season one, confounded about why people think it’s a great show. The show just felt like a bad second-hand ripoff of an 80s kids’ adventure sci-fi movie to me. I can’t grasp why people love it.

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2020 2:08 PM

The kids from Stranger Things seem like Meryl Streep r19 compared to the girl playing AJ.

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2020 3:20 PM

Took about twenty minutes into the first episode to get used to the tone and the editing, but I love it now that I'm on the second episode. Some of the lines are hysterical and there's so much humanity to it. Can't wait to watch the rest.

I said it back when The Other Two first aired, but Josh Segarra must be one of the most beautiful men alive. Holy fuck, he's gorgeous. Matthew Wilkas is handsome as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2020 3:53 PM

I like it a lot, too, R21. It’s not a hateworthy show. I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2020 3:56 PM

I just got to the part where Josh Segarra has nothing but his briefs on and nearly exposes his taint while he's putting his shoes on. Oh. My. God. I envy his bitch wife so much right now. 😩

by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2020 4:05 PM

You don't get the complaints r22? I mean I am going to finish it but it's far from great.

Pleasant enough if you are bored.

by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2020 4:08 PM

[quote]but drag queen road movie has been done many times before elsewhere

and with a motorhome, no less

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2020 4:10 PM

[quote]but drag queen road movie has been done many times before elsewhere

BUT NOT ON NETFLIX. Stop digging, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 26January 11, 2020 4:13 PM

I watched the 1st 2 episodes and it's pretty underwhelming. It reminds me of the Drag Race acting challenges. There is something way off in terms of the actors' reactions in every scene.

by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2020 4:20 PM

Yes, the reactions are too slow and/or unnatural. But once/if you get used to that, it becomes more enjoyable. Defintiely thought of the RPDR sketch challenges at first as well.

by Anonymousreply 28January 11, 2020 4:24 PM

I finished the third episode, and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 29January 11, 2020 4:24 PM

R24 I didn’t say it’s great. I specifically wrote above that it’s not great. But the reviews make it sound like a CATS-level disaster. I think it’s a heartwarming show. AJ’s transformation from a damaged, angry animal to a kid is well done. I’d give the lead performances a B, the supporting ones a C, the script a C- and the inherent logic an incomplete.

by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2020 4:25 PM

For me, life’s too short to watch this. Ended up skipping forward through much of the first and second episode. It feels like each scene is purposely padded out to fill the runtime. It gets tedious very quickly. If it was shorter, it could (maybe) work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 11, 2020 4:28 PM

One thing I loved about The OA, which is the strangest thing I’ve ever seen and one of my favorite TV series ever, is that each episode was just as long as the writers thought it needed to be to tell the story. Some were 90 minutes, some 30. I’m still surprised anyone produced it with such inconsistent episode lengths and such an unwieldy and weird approach to narrative.

by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2020 4:32 PM

I've stopped watching Netflix originals. They haven't made anything good since The Crown, and now quantity is vastly favored over quality, which is why they're losing all their subscribers to other services. Focusing all their attention on originals rather than holding on to outside properties was a terrible idea and it's come back to bite them in the ass. Good.

by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2020 4:35 PM

Meh...this could have been made in the 90’s and with a much better cast.

by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2020 4:35 PM

I don't want to see Rupaul make out with anyone. It seems so odd. Ew. Just Ew!

by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2020 4:41 PM

He is odd looking. I kind of like his strange face nowadays. It took a lot of time to get used to it. But...I see him as something other than human, and so I don’t really want to see him behaving like a real human, either. It’s a combination of his appearance and his persona that have crafted this view of him as an alienesque oddball. But that said, I do find his performance in this show moving. He is basically acting out a self-help essay of his own design, and it comes through in his delivery. So, great acting? No. But an interesting stylized choice.

One thing I don’t think I will ever come around to is the notion of lip syncing as either a talent or a skill. Dancing and gesturing even, sure. But mouthing words to a song? How did our culture come to accept this as a specialized skill?

by Anonymousreply 36January 11, 2020 4:47 PM

Josh Segarra in that sheer tank top made my mussy BURN with desire just now. This is so frustrating, you guys.

by Anonymousreply 37January 11, 2020 4:53 PM

This show is so bad that it made Josh Segarra a very talented actor look like a one note cartoonish actor playing a villain.

This show feels like it was written in the early 1990s by someone very afraid of offending straights.

Hard to o believe this is the same writer who created the Comeback.

I guess when the only message you have is to be accepting of men wearing wigs and dresses your story becomes very thin and one note.

We're they too afraid to have a boy as the kid runaway so people would make some pedo connection? It sure feels like it. Like the let's have hot lesbians here as diversity because straight men won't be offended.

by Anonymousreply 38January 11, 2020 5:13 PM

Just watched episode 5 with the Mackie curator played by Tim Bagley.

A gay man ignoring the age appropriate match who is a personality match because he is obsessed with a young hustler half his age? I guess the writing in this show is better than I thought....

by Anonymousreply 39January 11, 2020 5:51 PM

I like Jane Krakowski. She makes everything fun.

by Anonymousreply 40January 11, 2020 5:56 PM

[Quote] This show is so bad that it made Josh Segarra a very talented actor look like a one note cartoonish actor playing a villain.

Josh Segarra seems to be having a lot of fun the role, I think he is doing great. I also give him a lot of props for doing this, a lot of agents would tell their clients to stay away from making out with RuPaul in the cheesy drag queen show.

by Anonymousreply 41January 11, 2020 6:01 PM

It’s not Emmy worthy, but’s it’s a fun mindless afternoon watch. The kid is dreadful though

by Anonymousreply 42January 11, 2020 9:22 PM

Made it to the finale. The second half of the season is stronger than the first half.

And there is a fantastic bubble butt on display with the guy who hooks up with Matthe Wilkas character. Who is he?

by Anonymousreply 43January 12, 2020 12:14 AM

If Ru painted her face green I swear she’d look like The Mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2020 12:28 AM

Found it. Constantine Rousouli, he has been doing some squats.

Besides praising dat ass, I also need to praise a couple drag race alum. A lot felt like non-actor cameos and the delivery was wooden, but Chad Michaels, Latrice and Ginger were given meatier acting roles and they handled them surprisingly well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 12, 2020 12:31 AM

Josh Segarra's ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 12, 2020 4:43 PM

[quote]I've stopped watching Netflix originals. They haven't made anything good since The Crown

"Unbelieveable", "Dead To Me", "Russian Doll", and "When They See Us". Fantastic originals that came out in 2019.

Most of the Netflix output is going to be meh, but there are always gems to be found.

by Anonymousreply 47January 12, 2020 4:54 PM

I worked with Josh on “Lysistrata Jones” where played the male lead. NICE guy, I’m happy to see his success.

Patty Murin was a cunt from Hell, though. I hope she dies in a lard fire.

by Anonymousreply 48January 12, 2020 5:17 PM

Just on episode five and I love it. It's gay Lifetime. Corny and campy and the occiasional "controversy" like Mario Cantone as white Tina Turner or the kid using fake breasts as floating device in the swimming pool. Love Tia Carrere doing her best "Angela Lansbury as bar floozi in Murder, She Wrote" interpretation. The whole show feels sometimes it's ripping off some DL threads or comments.

However imho RuPaul is the weak link by being so calm and flat most of the time. I get that the character is basically the final product of Oprah's female empowerment message, but a cool and collected character reacting to all the bad stuff that happens around him feels rather anti-climatic. And I am a big believer in the whole New Age Oprah / The Secret / Louise Hay, etc. It just doesn't make good drama entertainment when it's being used right from the start (instead of coming as the big solution at the end).

by Anonymousreply 49January 12, 2020 5:40 PM

The kid is the worst thing about it. And considering the character’s name is in the title of the show, it’s not like they will get rid of it.

by Anonymousreply 50January 12, 2020 5:46 PM

A poster on LPSG has been swearing up and down that Josh Segarra is secretly bi and down with some NSA fun in the sauna room at his gym.

I'd like to believe that is true.

by Anonymousreply 51January 12, 2020 5:55 PM

Love the blind queen getting it on with the hot cop played by Matthew Wilkas.

by Anonymousreply 52January 12, 2020 5:58 PM

Lead to some fun scenes r52, but total fantasy land that the Matthew Wilkas character would actually be sexually interested in Cocoa Butter.

by Anonymousreply 53January 12, 2020 6:00 PM

In real life guys who look like Matthew Wilkas date guys who well, look like Gus Kenworthy.

But the guy who plays Luis is definitely one of the strongest actors in the cast. Not sure why they decided the character needs to be blind though.

by Anonymousreply 54January 12, 2020 6:12 PM

This show is wishful thinking and a wish fulfillment fantasy. I don’t get why people are picking it apart for unrealistic elements. It’s not realism, so why should it be realistic?

by Anonymousreply 55January 12, 2020 7:01 PM

I'm pissed at the kid using fake breasts as floaties in the pool. Do you know how fucking expensive those things are?

by Anonymousreply 56January 12, 2020 7:09 PM

Like I said, I found the scenes fun, didn't actually have a problem with it r55.

But picking a show apart is kinda the point of a discussion forum.

by Anonymousreply 57January 12, 2020 7:09 PM

Took a few episodes to get good, but really enjoyed it. Plus, I'll take any gay male representation I can get.

by Anonymousreply 58January 12, 2020 11:57 PM

Would. Gargle. His. Fucking. Bath. Water. 👏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 13, 2020 12:21 PM

He is definitely well cast as a sexy hustler who could con gay men into giving him their money r59.

by Anonymousreply 60January 13, 2020 1:14 PM

Meh. Josh’s face is a little too simian for my taste.

by Anonymousreply 61January 13, 2020 1:17 PM

I think it is okay. It gets better if you FF when the kid is on (it is unbearable to watch and to listen to). I got to the episode where the scam is revealed on line and RP meets with a Cher impersonator. there is the issue about Hot Segarra kissing RP and Cher mentions that he never kissed her. I found that moment very moving. I think we have all fallen for bad boys and you are never sure if they loved you or not. Then they sing Waterloo and I thought it was extremely moving.

by Anonymousreply 62January 13, 2020 1:30 PM

"They said I was born on the wrong side of the volcano." Tia Carrere is amazing. Had no idea she could do comedy!

by Anonymousreply 63January 13, 2020 1:32 PM

R61 That leaves plenty of too-simian-face for me to sit on, so you won't find me complaining.

by Anonymousreply 64January 13, 2020 1:40 PM

Same. I'd never go to the crapper again if he deposited his simian load inside me. 🙊🙉🙈

by Anonymousreply 65January 13, 2020 1:43 PM

I think Ru's acting gets better as it goes along. I just finished the whole thing and the ending was - well it ended..never really tied up anything and quite frankly every plot twist I could call out from the second a character was introduced. (Except the Texas husband I thought for sure he was going to hit on Ru in drag). The show was fun. The best line - Ru calls his blind BFF and says "listen I want you to think long and hard before you answer this and I want you to be honest, I am too much" and without even taking a pause his bff says YES. lol it was funny. The kid kind of grew on me.

by Anonymousreply 66January 13, 2020 1:51 PM

I CANNOT. Omg, this show is hysterical. And Josh in a cowboy hat... just kill me already!

Loved the Karen saying she knew that couple was gay because she's from Helena. 😅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 13, 2020 3:02 PM

Tia Carrere's tracksuits are their own separate character.

by Anonymousreply 68January 13, 2020 3:05 PM

Do most people in the working world have 10 hours to burn watching this shit in just a couple days?

by Anonymousreply 69January 13, 2020 4:45 PM

On the weekend, sure R69

by Anonymousreply 70January 13, 2020 4:48 PM

Right r70. R68 says "working world", but it was the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 71January 13, 2020 4:49 PM

As Rubashov put it on the fifth day of imprisonment in Koestler's Darkness at Noon, "The revolutionary sells their soul to the devil, hoping for the absolution of history."

by Anonymousreply 72January 13, 2020 4:58 PM

R72 yes, quite. Seriously, I agree but not sure how it pertains to Ru fucking Paul?

by Anonymousreply 73January 13, 2020 6:56 PM

He's been posting it on multiple threads R73

by Anonymousreply 74January 13, 2020 7:02 PM

It's been getting "meh" reviews and apparently the actor who plays AJ is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 75January 13, 2020 7:03 PM

The actor who plays AJ is terrible in the first episode but improves quite remarkably as the season goes on. As does Ru, for that matter.

Child actors are notoriously hit or miss, and this one is definitely a hit for me.

by Anonymousreply 76January 13, 2020 7:05 PM

I've heard the best things about it are when RuPaul performs in each episode.

No one wants all the other Oprah-style pop psychology and new age meaningless b.s.

by Anonymousreply 77January 13, 2020 7:08 PM

It's a very nice show. Though I didn't like how AJ treated Robert at the end when they arrived at the grandpa's location.

by Anonymousreply 78January 13, 2020 8:05 PM

R78 THAT was the only time you didn’t like how that ungrateful brat treated him? Mmmkay

by Anonymousreply 79January 13, 2020 8:23 PM

It is missing a finale episode where all the plot lines get some kind of closure. I was sure the man from Mobile (the bodyguard) would come back, and what happened to the cop? Very bad indeed. The child was the worst ever. There were some very strange/bizarre moments (the Grease segment?) but I think that with a better writer and a different child it could have been ok.

by Anonymousreply 80January 13, 2020 10:56 PM

[quote]It is missing a finale episode where all the plot lines get some kind of closure

They didn't want closure, they want a season 2. It definitely ends with the expectation they are coming back for another season.

by Anonymousreply 81January 13, 2020 11:00 PM

The first indication this wasn't going to go well was when the first episode started and it was fifty-three minutes.

It is very difficult to maintain a comedic tone for an hour. This show should have been a half-hour sitcom with ads, essentially a snappy twenty-four minutes, like Michael Patrick King did with Sex and the City and 2 Broke Girls and raked in hundreds of millions.

Netflix is the problem. A major studio or network would have reigned it into a shorter episodes like a four-camera sitcom or a ninety-minute movie so it would maintain the same tone throughout.

I don't watch Drag Race and didn't recognize the other trannies, who clearly aren't actors. Some of their line delivery is catatonic and bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 82January 13, 2020 11:43 PM

r82 of course they can do a successful comedy show for an hour. It's called "good writing without Ru's input"

by Anonymousreply 83January 13, 2020 11:46 PM

Constantine is very proud of the attention his bubble-butt generated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 13, 2020 11:51 PM

I was suprised there was no Michelle Visage in this. It must be that she was originally meant to play Lady Danger right? But the producers forced Ru to get a real actor.

I'd bet money.

by Anonymousreply 85January 14, 2020 12:08 AM

R85 That makes SO MUCH sense. “Lady Danger’s” weird New Jersey-ish accent is bizarre given that she like TC is from Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 86January 14, 2020 12:13 AM

Tia was one of the first casting announcements R85. So unless the change happened extremely early, that's unlikely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 14, 2020 12:14 AM

Katerina Tannenbaum was very good in this. I’d say probably the best of the lot.

by Anonymousreply 88January 14, 2020 12:18 AM

Watching the eighth episode. Mary Kay Place AND Lorraine Bracco?! My brain is going to melt. 🙏

Loved that guy confidently laughing off Josh's little threat after he was hitting on him at the rental place. Trying to scare a showbiz homo from New York? Not even in Jackson, Mississippi, honey.

by Anonymousreply 89January 14, 2020 1:20 AM

Did Adrienne Barbados really have breast cancer?

by Anonymousreply 90January 14, 2020 1:21 AM

Sorry but I've really enjoyed it. Mindless entertainment for the forty plus crowd.

by Anonymousreply 91January 14, 2020 1:26 AM

Well, I'm thirty and I'm already getting depressed just thinking about this show coming to an end after I finish the last three episodes. The gay representation, the moments of deep humanity but with self-deprecation and raunch to avoid the schmaltziness, the demigod that is Josh Segarra, the great jokes, the cameos, the roadtrip aspect, the fabulousness... Man, I want this to never end. The world needs more sweet shows like this one. Can't recall the last time I had a stupid grin on my face while watching a TV show.

Wishes for next season? More cameos from half-forgotten actresses. A different one in every episode. The more obscure and surprising, the better.

by Anonymousreply 92January 14, 2020 1:38 AM

Just binged it.

I found the story and characters much more entertaining than I expected and enjoyed it.

Josh Segarra was gorgeous - there's just something very appealing about him.

I hope they don't do a second season. I thought the story ended well, as is.

by Anonymousreply 93January 14, 2020 2:00 AM

[quote]Josh Segarra was gorgeous - there's just something very appealing about him.

Agreed. He seems very comfortable with acting boyish and goofy and not holding back or having that "I can't believe what I'm doing for a paycheck" expression on his face in the process. That sort of physicality and effortless confidence is insanely appealing to me.

by Anonymousreply 94January 14, 2020 2:06 AM

With the Chrissy Metz-esque Sta-Puf marshmallow guts on some of those drag queens, craft service must have been annihilated by the time the show ended.

by Anonymousreply 95January 14, 2020 2:13 AM

Constantine seems cute and sweet. Like a golden retriever.

by Anonymousreply 96January 14, 2020 3:29 AM

Hope he doesn't get a big head lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 14, 2020 3:37 AM

Chunky Tia Carrere in an eyepatch is EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 98January 14, 2020 10:18 AM

Adrienne did not have breast cancer in real life. Met her many times. The girls are still there. Not as high as they once were, but they are there.

by Anonymousreply 99January 14, 2020 12:30 PM

They can cancel this show and then create some spin offs. One for the blind queen, the hot cop and the ass that won't quit. Another for Tia and Josh committing crimes. And finally one for the trailer park where each episode finds a way to get that hot "Danny" guy out of his clothes.

by Anonymousreply 100January 14, 2020 3:24 PM

R100 they can pay homage to RuPaul by hunting down and destroying her seven wigs of power, because they are what truly give her immortality.

by Anonymousreply 101January 14, 2020 4:06 PM

Remake The North Avenue Irregulars with the Drag Race queens.

by Anonymousreply 102January 14, 2020 5:07 PM

What made this show more entertaining was that it wasn't a show about drag queens.

It was a show with drag queens as situational background.

by Anonymousreply 103January 14, 2020 5:31 PM

R103 It shows RuPaul as RuPaul has always explained RuPaul: drag is a job for him, and it’s a kind of job that necessitates a certain lifestyle, but otherwise, he is a loner and an introvert. I think that comes through in the characterization. And it’s kind of what annoyed me (besides their poor acting) about the other drag queens: they seem to be full-time, natural cartoonishly histrionic drama queens instead of human beings doing drag for a job. Ruby is traveling the country just because she needs money. Trinity’s character actually cares about being crowned at the pageant. Narratively, this is the sort of mismatch that makes the show feel tonally off kilter for me. Some characters are human and some are so cartoonish it’s almost like watching Roger Rabbit with RuPaul and the girl being the straight-man real-world detective, and everyone else coming from Toon Town.

I seem to be an island of one in thinking the girl who played AJ did a very good job. I felt that I was watching a traumatized kid, especially when she screamed desperately, for example, over not having the phone she needed to call her mom and when she screamed about the puppy. She was desperate and I was moved. She turned in a very good dramatic performance for a child. The problem is that it seems a lot of people are watching the series as a sitcom and they want the neglected, starved kid to be sassy and fun. That wasn’t her assignment. She and RuPaul are playing dramatic characters in a comic environment and that’s just a very weird imbalance.

by Anonymousreply 104January 14, 2020 10:51 PM

I love the way they didn't demonise Jane Krakowski for being rich, but rather as someone who made certain tradeoffs in life to be where she is now. And wow did I relate during those flashbacks where Robert was looked at weirdly by girls for doing "girly" stuff and then chose to isolate himself.

I saw someone on Reddit speculate that Lady Danger was supposed to be played by Michelle Visage but she couldn't act, so they went with Tia Carrere instead. Don't know whether that's true or not, but it's a funny thought.

by Anonymousreply 105January 14, 2020 11:15 PM

r104 - Fortunately, the cartoon drag queens were only on screen for short scenes, so I could get past that.

Focusing on the relationship with the kid was the right move. I thought there was bit too much of the blind roommate and thought that the cute cop being more than a one-time hookup a bit unbelievable and more like wish fulfillment.

I also wish that it had been clearer exactly why Josh and Tia were chasing them. Seems like murdering him would be a bit overkill, literally and figuratively. I would have liked to have seen the background of Josh becoming a gay hooker for Tia explored a bit more, especially since it went down the hooker with a heart of gold trope who really did love the John.

by Anonymousreply 106January 14, 2020 11:18 PM

Yeah, that’s what I meant by cartoonish. Lady Danger and Hot Guy are like Boris and Natasha, just chasing and foiled in their efforts to harm Ruby. They didn’t have good motivation and the show appears not to have thought it was necessary for the madcap caper, as long as it keeps Ruby on the run. But Ruby was on two serious quests—to make her money back and to save the girl—and so being chased by live-action cartoonish villains is entirely unnecessary. I think we were probably supposed to decide by the end that Hot Guy realized he was chasing Ruby’s heart and never out to hurt her after all, but that undermines the duo with Lady Danger and it doesn’t explain Lady Danger’s motivation at all. And on a dime, she stopped chasing RuPaul to kill him and began chasing Hot Guy to get revenge on him. I think the writers had to have just decided there was no need to ground anything in reality as long as it’s fun. Again, the issue with that is that RuPaul’s story and AJ’s story were emotionally authentic and even raw at times, and how do you juxtapose a story about child abuse and neglect and someone recovering from romantic devastation and confronting poverty and loneliness with Boris and Natasha, or with Sylvester pushing an anvil off the overhead cliff. It’s just a pairing of too unlike conditions and tones.

by Anonymousreply 107January 14, 2020 11:27 PM

[quote]Again, the issue with that is that RuPaul’s story and AJ’s story were emotionally authentic and even raw at times

MARY!

Ru going from town to town meeting the assortment of big personality drag queens, colorful museum curators and old friends that speak in a ludicrous accents is hardly The Wire hon.

The tone of the show does have a bit of a cartoonish hyper-reality to it, so complaining that the antagonists are a bit cartoonish (which of course they were) as if that is something that doesn't fit the tone of the rest of the show doesn't make sense to me. This is the same show where Ru meets a Hollywood-Danny at his RV park to just name one example.

Sure it is has some real, serious emotions at its heart. As all things must whether it is realistic or not.

by Anonymousreply 108January 14, 2020 11:46 PM

So was that Josh's tooshie in the motel before he fucks Lady Danger or was it a butt double? Whatever the case, it looked exquisite and made my mouth water. Way better than that Kardashian butt in the last episode.

by Anonymousreply 109January 15, 2020 1:11 AM

The uneven writing is what happens when you hire hot gays in the writer's room because they are hot, vs. gay guys that know how to write. It's the curse of gay shows and films since they began. It seems to be primarily a problem with gay-led shows.

by Anonymousreply 110January 15, 2020 2:24 AM

R110 sure, Jan

by Anonymousreply 111January 15, 2020 2:39 AM

R110 Show us the hot gay writers.

by Anonymousreply 112January 15, 2020 2:51 AM

Looking at the episode writers on Wikipedia, none are hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 15, 2020 3:03 AM

I like the messages behind it, there's quite a few. I think the best one is that no matter what bad shit happens to you, life goes on, for better or for worse. You have to pick yourself up because despite the shit life throws at you the sun will still rise in the east and set in the west. There aren't a lot of good shows with morals on nowadays, or even good shows period. This is a gem, which is rare for netflix.

by Anonymousreply 114January 15, 2020 3:09 AM

No genuinely hot guy is writing dialogue for drag queens

by Anonymousreply 115January 15, 2020 3:10 AM

Some of the drag performers got some drama scenes, like the Cher impersonator who got scammed by the same guy as Robert.

What bothered me is that the show just ends without any real epiphany or character resolution. At the final moment AJ is still a brat, kicking and screaming. Robert still chasing after people who don't really appreciate him. The only one who grew as a character is the Mom who, on her quest to find her daughter, gave up drugs and hustling, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 116January 15, 2020 3:11 AM

Robert only really had to learn one lesson as far as the hot hispanic scammer goes, and it's a lesson that could've been learned in episode one: watch your money closely and don't give your bank pin to anybody but your accountant.

by Anonymousreply 117January 15, 2020 3:16 AM

r114 Agreed, this show is very affirming and just sweet. The sometimes iffy acting gives it a scrappy feel as well.

[quote]At the final moment AJ is still a brat, kicking and screaming.

I mean, that brat must have been feeling all sorts of things in the last minutes of the show after finding out her grandpa doesn't exist and seeing her mom again, so I'd excuse the screaming.

by Anonymousreply 118January 15, 2020 3:17 AM

This is essentially a road trip buddy series, which needs to show how the two characters who did not get along together in the first episode come to an understanding and evolve by the end. Neither AJ nor the queen had a character arc. They started out as the characters they ended up as. AJ started out as an insufferable, ill mannered brat, and ended upas an...unsufferable ill mannered brat. I would have thrown her out the RV somewhere near, oh, the GWB. And there are too many loose ends in the last episode. It was great how they set up that Lady Danger got the fake money, and Ruby Red got real money, but they didnt do anything with that. They could have shown how she got caught using counterfeit. And Cocoa Butter was the funniest part of the show. The actor's delivery was excellent. But the whole show ? Terrible. It was cloying and treacly, and the actress who played AJ just ruined it for me. She was unlikeable, and I didnt give a shit what happened to her.

by Anonymousreply 119January 15, 2020 3:27 AM

I like how they poke fun at the gender bullshit with AJ and Robert. They make a point of one of the messages of the show being you can dress like a guy and it doesn't make you a guy, same for vice versa. It's refreshing to see a view of gender expression that takes that stance nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 120January 15, 2020 3:34 AM

The only thing I dislike about the show is the narration from AJ. It's unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 121January 15, 2020 3:35 AM

Seeing Jinxx and Katya in a scene together was fucking everything. That and the white Tina Turner ("Cher isn't white, Cher is everything!) made the series for me.

by Anonymousreply 122January 15, 2020 3:38 AM

It's nice to see some parts of Drag that haven't been ruined by straight women. Now, with the gender bullshit, people are saying that women (yes, women with vaginas) should be allowed to be drag queens. No, not drag kings. Drag queens. It's like a firefighter going as a firefighter for Halloween. Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 123January 15, 2020 3:42 AM

Straight women are packing on the makeup and look like drag queens these days.

by Anonymousreply 124January 15, 2020 4:09 AM

Why isn't William Belli in this?

by Anonymousreply 125January 15, 2020 4:13 AM

R125 Talentless and difficult to work with.

by Anonymousreply 126January 15, 2020 4:16 AM

Too busy with EastSIders.

by Anonymousreply 127January 15, 2020 4:17 AM

A lot of the drag queens were stationary and perched on a staircase or balcony while reciting their leaden dialogue like deranged automaton marionettes.

by Anonymousreply 128January 15, 2020 4:20 AM

R122 I don't know what any of these words mean

by Anonymousreply 129January 15, 2020 4:21 AM

God bless those in wardrobe for making Josh's outfits consist of nothing but form fitting almost mesh shirts that ride up and jeans that cling to his ass like white on rice. Gay men clearly did a lot behind the scenes, thank god for representation.

by Anonymousreply 130January 15, 2020 4:23 AM

It's nice to see straight, non-metrosexual dude rod who are married with children and into sports being active and supportive allies. We could use more of that.

by Anonymousreply 131January 15, 2020 4:30 AM

R131 we don't need straight guys

by Anonymousreply 132January 15, 2020 11:18 PM

[quote]The only thing I dislike about the show is the narration from AJ. It's unnecessary.

I vehemently disagree! I find it endearing and informative.

by Anonymousreply 133January 16, 2020 12:01 AM

What I don't get is why Hector/Damien had to grift. A guy that looks like that and has the Brando in Streetcar personality that he has would never have to worry about a goddamn thing if he was hanging around the gay community, especially in New York. He wouldn't be a grifter, he'd be a sugar baby.

by Anonymousreply 134January 16, 2020 12:29 AM

He really must have loved Robert, because men like that don't have to grift, he could've just found some millionaire gay in NYC who pays him a thousand a night to smell his balls and then let the guy run back home to his wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 135January 16, 2020 12:32 AM

The set-up is manipulative. It also feels insulting. Let's make a film where the drag queens provide comedy (unique!, )and let's make it mainstream by adding a child. Even the child is a cliche. Tough-talking little bitch. Why didn't they make it about a drag queen and a dog? Or a drag queen and a CPA? The kid is meant to provide her own demographic. Total formula.

by Anonymousreply 136January 16, 2020 12:46 AM

Another problem with Netflix...most shows will air a bad pilot (Will and Grace, Friends) and then progressively get better with critical and viewer feedback.

To dump ten hours of programming with no input or editing is essentially producing content in a bubble.

by Anonymousreply 137January 16, 2020 1:57 AM

R247 they have input, in this case it's just from a bunch of talent nohaves and hot gays behind the scenes who think Drag Race is the pinnacle of humor.

by Anonymousreply 138January 16, 2020 2:01 AM

Netflix is hardly alone in that model r137. Outside of broadcast television it isn't unusual to finish a show before airing it. HBO does that for all of their shows.

You must be the same poster who is on this "hot gays in the writers room" fantasy argument. You were already called out at r112 and r113 but insee you just ignore that and repeat the same crap.

by Anonymousreply 139January 16, 2020 2:06 AM

The second half of my post was obviously for r138.

by Anonymousreply 140January 16, 2020 2:07 AM

Nope!

by Anonymousreply 141January 16, 2020 2:09 AM

R139 you disagreed with the comment so you think that means it's invalidated? Hardly.

by Anonymousreply 142January 16, 2020 2:15 AM

Looking at these photos, it’s difficult to argue with the claim that they planned for Michelle Visage to play Lady Danger. Maybe if it’s renewed, RuPaul will swap her out in season three like he did in Drag Race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 18, 2020 2:39 PM

Happy they went with Tia. I prefer Hawai'i volcano jokes to Nu Joisey ones, personally. Feels fresher.

by Anonymousreply 144January 18, 2020 2:53 PM

I was surprised Michelle was not in it but with all the Drag Queens that were in it, I was shocked there was no Lady Bunny? I though she was Ru's oldest friend?

by Anonymousreply 145January 18, 2020 2:54 PM

Trixie Mattel also wasn't in it. Anybody know why? Did she do something to piss off Ru?

by Anonymousreply 146January 18, 2020 2:56 PM

Sometimes schedules just don't match. A lot of these drag race girls stay pretty damn booked.

by Anonymousreply 147January 18, 2020 3:02 PM

Ruple’s last podcast was an interview with Raven, who did the makeup for the series, and there was a slightly tense sounding exchange when Ruple mentioned Raven isn’t in the show and Raven seemed to be forcing the point when he said something like, “I guess schedules just didn’t like up...but I EXPECT I’ll be in season two!”

by Anonymousreply 148January 18, 2020 3:10 PM

Heh, I cant blame Raven for wanting to be on camera. I mean she is on set anyway, why not write her in?

by Anonymousreply 149January 18, 2020 3:13 PM

I have never seen an episode of Drag Race, and the only drag queens I've ever heard of are Lady Bunny and RuPaul. Oh, and Lypsinka, if she counts. I wasn't aware that most (all?) of the drag queens in the show were played by performers who have been on the show. I don't know much about RuPaul, but seem to have heard that he is not the most generous-spited person on earth. Perhaps I have heard wrong. it is nice that he gave his cohorts roles in his series.

by Anonymousreply 150January 18, 2020 4:12 PM

To be fair, he also gave them roles so that the Drag Race fandom would tune in. I wonder how it did ratings-wise and if it'll get renewed.

by Anonymousreply 151January 18, 2020 4:17 PM

On Drag Race, RuPaul has said to many drag queens with family problems, “You’re part of MY family now.”

On his podcast, RuPaul has always been candid about not remembering some of the contestants and not following any of their careers outside of the show. When their names come up and he remembers them, he almost always speaks kindly of them and says encouraging things about them. Sometimes he doesn’t remember individual ones and laughs about that, and he never remembers what season anyone was on when he does remember or interview them, which seems to matter to some people for some reason. (I don’t know why it should matter if he remembers who was on what season, but people get touchy about that.)

He consistently has said that he is proud the show has launched careers for many drag queens and that many make hundreds of thousands.

I don’t know. He doesn’t seem like an asshole to me. He seems like a typical boss who employs people, remembers some but not all, is generally encouraging, and otherwise is not invested in their personal lives. I don’t know why anyone expects otherwise. There have been over 100 contestants and people seem to feel like he has an obligation to be everyone’s lifelong mentor or benefactor. He talks incessantly on his podcast about being an introvert and a hermit who rarely leaves home unless he has to, and when he does, he says he usually goes out alone.

I was also pleasantly surprised that he chose to cast Drag Race contestants, although I am certain it was a business decision because he knows that they will all spread the word among their niche audiences and bring in more viewers. It’s cool that he gave them all small roles in a series that must qualify them for SAF-AFTRA membership. It’s unfortunate that most of them didn’t perform anymore convincingly than they do in Drag Race skits, which I always assumed are poorly acted on purpose for camp appeal.

by Anonymousreply 152January 18, 2020 4:23 PM

He seems like a hughty asshole in his interviews, though I agree that he seems to care about his drag queens. Those who have paid their dues and haven't crossed him in some way, that is. Courtney Act will never work for or with him again, for example.

by Anonymousreply 153January 18, 2020 4:29 PM

Courtney Act was horrible. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 154January 18, 2020 4:40 PM

I like Courtney and she seems to be working just fine in Australia and Europe.

by Anonymousreply 155January 18, 2020 4:56 PM

I always confuse Courtney with Derrick Berry for some reason. Courtney annoyed me a little but not as muck as Derrick did.

by Anonymousreply 156January 18, 2020 4:57 PM

Courtney Act has fallen into the Twitter hole of Cancellings and Callings Out.

by Anonymousreply 157January 18, 2020 5:21 PM

R157 For what?

by Anonymousreply 158January 18, 2020 5:26 PM

R158 she's joined the Twitter justice mob, not that she's the one being bullied or cancelled. It's basic virtue signalling. It might align her to the trans crowd but has very little monetary value in real life.

by Anonymousreply 159January 18, 2020 7:17 PM

Oh and she also tried to cancel RuPaul.

by Anonymousreply 160January 18, 2020 7:35 PM

I’ve somehow made it to episode 5. I still HATE the kid, not a redeeming quality about her.

by Anonymousreply 161January 19, 2020 2:36 AM

r148, seeing how Ru is in 90% of the scenes, and it takes 3 hours to get into hair/makeup/wardrobe, change the makeup for the different days in the script, prob 30 mins to remove and then put on guy makeup in the same day, including touchups probably every half hour or so, Raven wouldn't have time to do himself up and maintain the both of them.

What he needs to do is to get Ru ready, establish his look (preferably on a day where he's in the same look all day), then get an assistant who can maintain Ru on set where Raven can get himself ready. Or do it on a day that Ru isn't acting (which I'm sure is rare).

by Anonymousreply 162January 19, 2020 4:30 AM

I binged it over the weekend because I was trapped in the house due to frigid weather/car trouble/laziness. It wasn't as BAD as I was expecting, but it wasn't great. It had it's moments, for sure.

It was nice to see RuPaul "perform" again. IMO RuPaul's persona on RPDR has become unbearable, so it was also nice to see him in this show. Of course, he was playing a fictionalized version of himself, but it was a refreshing break from RPDR. I'd binge season 2 on a January weekend next year, if I was presented with the opportunity.

Hope they can recast the kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 21, 2020 4:43 AM

They are not going to recast the kid.

by Anonymousreply 164January 22, 2020 2:25 AM

I was wondering how that kid got cast and then I googled her. She's the daughter of two director-producers.

by Anonymousreply 165January 22, 2020 2:28 AM

Let me dream, R164!!!

by Anonymousreply 166January 22, 2020 2:29 AM

Has this been posted already? Katya and Trixie watch the show and react. Love that fisting joke, omg. 😂

Kudos to Netflix for allowing those smutty jokes on their YouTube channel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167January 22, 2020 2:36 AM

I'm so tired of Katya's over the top laughing fit whenever Trixie says something mildly amusing.

by Anonymousreply 168January 22, 2020 3:44 AM

r168 then don't watch

by Anonymousreply 169January 22, 2020 8:14 PM

R169 I don't, dear, the few clips I've seen are enough to turn me off watching full episodes of that.

Or as you would say, BAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 170January 23, 2020 12:37 PM

I am trying to get through this, but the Grease episode is really just too much.

by Anonymousreply 171January 25, 2020 2:34 AM

The little girl makes me want to rename it "JonBenet and the Queen".

by Anonymousreply 172January 25, 2020 2:46 AM

It needed some Pearl Liaison. That boy has come a long way. He's so creative and funny. RuPaul is neither.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 25, 2020 8:37 AM

r173, Pearl is hilarious. I love his Roxanne videos- she reminds me of one my real female friends.

by Anonymousreply 174January 25, 2020 1:18 PM

someone missed their Sculptra treatment ...

by Anonymousreply 175January 25, 2020 3:10 PM

RuPaul is the perfect example of how magical makeup can be. As a guy he’s hard to look at, but made up he’s quite beautiful.

The Grease episode was shockingly awful but Ru looked incredible as Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 176January 25, 2020 6:03 PM

The best worst moment is when Chad MIchaels is perfomring Cher - and sees two guys kiss and freezes and you hear Ru in full drag call "BRIAN" off stage and start to white girl dance...

by Anonymousreply 177January 25, 2020 10:16 PM

The Grease episode was one of my favourites! All those basic Karens, just trying to have some fun in Podunk,... I want to say Montana?

by Anonymousreply 178January 25, 2020 10:45 PM

R178 Arkansas

by Anonymousreply 179January 25, 2020 11:21 PM

Arkansas?! I guess that "Helena" joke threw me off...

by Anonymousreply 180January 25, 2020 11:25 PM

R180 yes, it must have. The episode is titled “Little Rock”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 25, 2020 11:30 PM

Honestly I would have beat that kid with the toilet cover when they first stole the bag of money. And then offered food.

He already Knows the kid is a thief and scam artist. Don’t fall for the poor little me routine.

by Anonymousreply 182January 26, 2020 2:17 AM

Just finished episode 7, in Jackson, Mississippi. At this point I’m hate watching it because it’s SO BAD. Just when you think it can’t get any worse or cliched.

When they snatch off Lady Danger’s eyepatch and all she has is a bloodshot eye?? Gurl please!

by Anonymousreply 183January 26, 2020 2:39 AM

Sashay away and don't come back.

by Anonymousreply 184January 26, 2020 2:44 AM

The writing is consistently weak (it’s not funny!) and the child has been directed to give a supremely annoying one-note performance.

Oh.....and I can’t stop watching.

by Anonymousreply 185January 26, 2020 2:52 AM

I feel like I'm watching a high school production starring an old drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 186January 26, 2020 3:00 AM

R185 yes... I was... directed that way

by Anonymousreply 187January 26, 2020 5:58 PM

cant stand the whore 1!!!!

by Anonymousreply 188January 26, 2020 6:23 PM

patti stanger is the worst show on tv...her face/voice make me gag.

she is the skunt who introduces hores to 'millioonaires'.....

by Anonymousreply 189January 26, 2020 6:25 PM

You should watch the clip R189 before you comment. It's Pearl Liaison as Patti Stanger and it's hilarious. Here is another Pearl character, Roxanne. Pearl really is bizarrely talented, in makeup, writing and characterization. Funny, funny gorgeous boy. HE deserves Netflix fame. But he's too subversive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190January 26, 2020 6:32 PM

r190 it's some idiot from Lipstick Alley who posts unintelligible, illiterate comments that have nothing to do with the threads. F&F and block.

by Anonymousreply 191January 27, 2020 2:02 PM

Good god, I just finished episode 8 (the hospital) and it was DREADFUL.

I would say the worst yet, but I’ve still got two episodes left.

by Anonymousreply 192January 28, 2020 2:53 AM

Is this getting a second season and what are people thinking? Seems like it came and went already no?

by Anonymousreply 193January 29, 2020 2:50 PM

If they do get a second season, it should begin with a helicopter crash that kills off AJ.

by Anonymousreply 194January 29, 2020 2:52 PM

R194 How dare you mention helicopter crashes on Kobe's day! Shame on you, racist! Have you no heart? You're #cancelled, fag!

by Anonymousreply 195January 29, 2020 2:55 PM

[quote]If they do get a second season, it should begin with a helicopter crash that kills off AJ.

Actually it should begin with the memorial service for RuPaul's dead career followed by the scene where AJ is adopted by a wealthy, though eccentric, couple from Boulder, CO.

by Anonymousreply 196January 29, 2020 3:02 PM

They’d have to get rid of the kid and hire better writers.

It’s annoying that most of the reviews I’ve read don’t knock the kid, and actually praise her acting skills. Is there some unspoken rule about critiquing child actors poorly?

by Anonymousreply 197January 29, 2020 3:03 PM

The kid is the daughter of two producers who finance the show so I don't think she's going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 198January 29, 2020 3:12 PM

R198 THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!

Fucking nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 199January 29, 2020 3:13 PM

She still acts circles around RuPaul.

by Anonymousreply 200January 29, 2020 3:15 PM

So did the producer-parents create this shitshow for their brat?

by Anonymousreply 201January 29, 2020 3:17 PM

The parents did not produce or finance this show. The two parents are struggling actors themselves. The only advantage is that they are in Los Angeles peddling their child around to auditions.

by Anonymousreply 202January 29, 2020 3:17 PM

I think it was created to provide work for unemployed former Dragrace contestants.

by Anonymousreply 203January 29, 2020 3:18 PM

They should budget for some acting lessons for RuPaul in season two. Lord knows she needs them!

by Anonymousreply 204January 29, 2020 4:39 PM

LGBTQ road shows, reductive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205January 29, 2020 4:40 PM

After watching this monstrosity and thinking how odd that Michelle Visage wasn’t playing the Lady Danger character — a part seemingly written for her — I believe it wasn’t because Michelle is a bad actor, but that she was smart not to be attached to this shit fest.

by Anonymousreply 206January 29, 2020 4:50 PM

r206 it's possible it was both.

by Anonymousreply 207January 29, 2020 4:52 PM

It’s also possible that she didn’t want to work that hard and have people see how girthy she really is.

by Anonymousreply 208January 29, 2020 5:33 PM

It's possible she had recently discovered Bear Claw donuts and couldn't stop herself in time to fit into the costume.

by Anonymousreply 209January 30, 2020 12:03 AM

It will get a second season - they will flash forward in time since the kid will be a few years older by the time they film, so they can wrap up a lot of the plotlines left hanging.

by Anonymousreply 210January 30, 2020 1:10 AM

In one of the promotional interviews with Michael Patrick King and Rupaul, King said that they were looking for the biggest deal that would put the most support (money) behind it.

They chose to do the full-hour, ten episode format with limitless budget Netflix before writing the scripts, which explains the way-too-many long and unnecessary filler-scenes.

by Anonymousreply 211January 30, 2020 10:04 PM

RuPaul was never funny, couldn't act or sing. He's now too old to create a fantasy in drag. That was his only talent. What he is, is greedy and dumb. He has no legacy to protect because his spiritual beliefs place no value on anyone else's opinion or experience. The ego is an illusion etc.

by Anonymousreply 212January 30, 2020 10:22 PM

Agreed r212

by Anonymousreply 213January 31, 2020 12:07 AM

The shows facebook page announced it was renewed for Season 2. For whatever reason DL wasn't letting me link to it.

by Anonymousreply 214February 9, 2020 7:59 PM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 215February 9, 2020 8:10 PM

Cancelled!

by Anonymousreply 216March 7, 2020 8:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!