Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is Abby Huntsman on The View?

Seriously? What does she contribute? She’s one of the worst panelist’s they’ve ever had, up there with Jenny McCarthy. I don’t think she’s given an opinion in a year that hasn’t elicited a reaction beyond “why is this moron talking?”. At least Megunt has opinions people listen too, even though they are garbage.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2020 2:21 AM

ABC needs to ask for a refund from the "personality coach" they hired to try and make her interesting.

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 9:46 PM

I wonder if this is Moo’s publicist posting. Seems to me like they’re getting rid of one of the conservatard women and moo’s kicking her friend under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 11:00 PM

I wonder if Abby is feeling insecure about Yvette Nicole Brown taking her job. They don't need two privileged daughters of politicians.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 11:12 PM

They needed someone under 200 lbs. And she's the only one with babies, which is so important to the frau audience.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 11:16 PM

She needed an excuse to get away from Meghan with dignity, so she's going to lick envelopes for her dad in Utah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2020 1:47 AM

The Huntsman fortune is removing her from a public forum.

They can pay her ten times her ABC salary and she gets to be a governor's PIO for a few years.

Huntsman will eventually be answering questions about his dealings with Trump and Putin while he was ambassador to Russia.

For the love of god, BRING BACK SARA!!!

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2020 2:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!