Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Dionne Warwick ill?

She did an interview yesterday on Home & Family and she did not look well. She looks like Aretha Franklin did right before she passed away.

I hope she can pull through. She's one of the few legends still with us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2019 12:08 AM

She’s 78. Most people really are not well at that age. The body deteriorates.

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 8:26 PM

OP, hussy, talk is cheap.

If you want to help a still living (just about) legend pull through, you could help by sending a cheque -- make it out to-cash. I have enough to worry about without the IRS getting back on my case.

Your contribution will greatly help me keep smilin' and shinin' and smokin'.

And I'll say a little prayer for you, R1. My body is not as firm as it once was, but, child, my voice was never smoother.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 8:33 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 10:47 PM

Dionne and Patti are the same age, and yet Patti looks 20 years younger. She also sings much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 10:52 PM

Surely her psychic friends will warn her if something is really wrong

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 11:06 PM

pass away, pass away, with little wings to god.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 11:08 PM

I'll be fine bitches, as soon as Damont comes back with my medications

Thanks for caring.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 11:12 PM

Why is Dionne clutching her purse in that interview? Is she afraid they're going to steal from her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 11:16 PM

I called the Psychic Friends Network. They said Dionne is fine and that she sends her love.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 11:23 PM

I remember on the smoking gun website they had copies of riders for celebrities.

writers are basically agreements that celebrities have as a contract for performing.

some of them were really weird. Christina Aguilera had to have Flintstones chewable vitamins, Red hot chili peppers needed to have clean socks and underwear.

In her Rider, Dionne Warwick stated that she had to have teriyaki meatballs as one of her post-show appetizers.

I always thought that was funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 11:46 PM

She’ll be fine as soon as Damont delivers her nerve medicine.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 11:59 PM

I remember that she attended a homecoming party, after OJ Simpson was released

after his murder trial. Excuse my French, but she can suck a egg.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2019 12:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!