Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cory Booker: there are now more billionaires than Blacks in the Democratic debates

This will tear us apart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2019 4:29 PM

And the billionaires are doing worse in the polls than Kamala Harris was.

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 7:36 PM

"It's all white candidates on the December stage."

Looking forward to Yang making it. MSNBC will be unable to ignore him then.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2019 5:06 AM

There's more billionaires than openly gay men too but Cory doesn't point that out.

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2019 9:56 AM

He’s always been a bit of a vapid talking head. That comment can easily be flipped against him, as well.

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2019 1:08 PM

"Vote me! Why? Because I'm black!"

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2019 1:11 PM

You can't be serious OP. Seriously worse than Hitler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2019 1:20 PM

Cory Booker looks like a date rapist who would call the woman the next day and try to get her to feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2019 1:27 PM

Am i missing something? There are two black candidates (Booker and Patrick) and two millionaires (Steyer and Bloomsburg). Two is equal to two. If he's talking about the debate stage, yeah- of course Patrick didn't make it. He entered the race like yesterday. As for Vooker boy making it, he's had a chance to tell his story and sell himself to voters. He can't accept the fact that they just don't like him.

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2019 4:28 PM

I don't know what a Vooker boy is. It autocorrected Booker

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2019 4:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!