Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Leaves NATO Summit in a Huff!

Trump calls Trudeau 'two-faced', cancels press conference and leaves Nato summit early after video of world leaders laughing at him

by Anonymousreply 100December 9, 2019 5:05 AM

Here's a link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 12:54 PM

He’s an international embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 12:56 PM

TRIGGERED!!!

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 12:58 PM

Hang on, everyone. He’s probably going to do something insane (again) to retaliate. War with North Korea or Iran? Hell, he’ll probably try to invade Canada.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 1:00 PM

Was it in a huff or in a minute and a huff?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 1:02 PM

[quote]War with North Korea or Iran? Hell, he’ll probably try to invade Canada.

Nah, he'll just impose more trade sanctions against Canada, France & Britain.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 1:04 PM

He can dish it out but he can't take it.

Poor baby.

I can't believe this is our president.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 1:05 PM

BYEEEEEEEEE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 1:09 PM

Awww, did someone hurt Preznit Brokebrain's fee fees?

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 1:10 PM

This reminds me of:

"They're all gonna laugh at you!"

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 1:12 PM

Le BUH-BYE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 1:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 1:14 PM

😂👉💩

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 1:14 PM

[quote]Nah, he'll just impose more trade sanctions against Canada, France & Britain.

Canada has a nuclear option that would force Trump to back down:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 1:17 PM

I'm imagining it looked like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 1:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 1:18 PM

Trump was trying to impose tariffs on French wine, cheese, and champagne. He better dial that back if he expects any fat fraus to vote for him again.

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 1:29 PM

R17 fat fraus don’t buy French wine, cheese and champagne anyway. They don’t sell at Costco.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2019 1:35 PM

I can just imagine him saying "well I never!" and storming out of there lol

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 1:36 PM

r18 has apparently never stepped inside a Costco.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 1:38 PM

I bet he is absolutely fuming and stuffing his greasy fat face with as much fast food as possible on the flight back. He may even have a heart attack!

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 1:40 PM

Yet again an international embarressment.

How does the public, excluding the stupid people, still endorse this fool?

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 1:40 PM

I called it in the video thread that he would leave early because he was humiliated. HAHA Fuck him! I’m eating this up with a big f-ing spoon.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 1:41 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 1:45 PM

r21, Dare we hope?

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 1:49 PM

Even before 2016 farce of an election, whenever I saw clips of the Apprentice or he was on ET or some entertainment show railing about Rosie O or self-aggrandizing I always imagined him to smell and smell bad - breath, body, everything and I still believe this is the case. As if he literally thinks his shit doesn't stink and he doesn't have to bother to do anything to be pleasing as his delusions tell him he naturally smells good. I get the same off putting, bad smell feeling from the entire clan, wife, sons, son in law, the odd looking daughter with Marla. Ivanka maybe bathes and perfumes but she's still an ugly human being.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 1:54 PM

We Will Build The Wall.......And Canada will pay for it!

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 2:00 PM

I live for this shit! What a goober he is!

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2019 2:02 PM

In that clip from the receiving line yesterday - more is revealed. Princess Anne is standing in the hallway - but she does not join the line to join the Trumps. She halts. The Queen gives her a look and she shrugs and waves her off. She wants distance from them. bahaha She doesn't give a damn.

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2019 2:04 PM

He tries to have this tough guy act but he is the biggest fucking baby. How do the deplorables not see this?

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2019 2:04 PM

But...Obama wore a tan suit once. Why isn't anybody in the liberal media talking about that?

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2019 2:05 PM

On top of Princess Anne giving him the cold shoulder, Prince Charles subtly flipped him off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2019 2:06 PM

Any excuse to get his flabby arse back early to his safe place and home comforts. He hates sharing a stage overseas where he has no control over events around him. So predictable and so true to his every unstatesmanlike performance to date.

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2019 2:10 PM

It's high school all over again. The popular kids are turning on the class clown!

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2019 2:11 PM

How does he sleep at night? What a horrible existence.

by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2019 2:12 PM

and don't let the plane door hit your fat ass on the way out, crybaby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2019 2:12 PM

Everybody is laughing at the entire grifter clan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2019 2:14 PM

Do you think the rare, physical activity of 45 turning around and leaving in 'a huff' caused him to soil himself?

by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2019 2:15 PM

r33, his safe place. The impeachment hearing is starting today. He came come back and attend now.

by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2019 2:20 PM

Does he really sleep at the White House?

by Anonymousreply 40December 4, 2019 2:22 PM

He at least dozes off in meetings, R40.

by Anonymousreply 41December 4, 2019 2:56 PM

NATO is outdated. I'm still trying to find out if those countries paid their ww2 debt. Do they still have their hands out?

by Anonymousreply 42December 4, 2019 2:58 PM

Trump at r42.

by Anonymousreply 43December 4, 2019 2:59 PM

No, that's Putin at R42. Trump would tell them to just declare bankruptcy and be done with it (like he did, 6 times, including thrice bankrupting his licenses to print money).

by Anonymousreply 44December 4, 2019 3:11 PM

Not to derail the thread, but R15's gif was disturbing. I don't feel good laughing at a kid who is clearly upset and then gets hurt on top of it.

by Anonymousreply 45December 4, 2019 3:39 PM

Shut up frau at R45. R15 made me laugh out loud. I hate kids. Cunt was probably crying about not getting more Cheerios.

by Anonymousreply 46December 4, 2019 3:41 PM

Gurl bye.

He just succeeded in making the NATO alliance stronger. Now they’re REALLY turning on him. He’s so dead. I bet he knows it too.

by Anonymousreply 47December 4, 2019 3:43 PM

I'm not a frau in any sense of the word R46. But that we live in a time where parents will record their kids in times of distress to embarrass them and then post that recording for all to see is a sad statement of where we are as a society.

Some years back there was a Canadian woman who got a little fame posting her kid's tantrum, until the woman's sister went online and said she had got the video by hiding the kid's dog and telling the kid she had the dog put down as punishment for the kid not doing chores.

That is some sick shit right there.

by Anonymousreply 48December 4, 2019 3:44 PM

Macron = le zaddy.

by Anonymousreply 49December 4, 2019 3:45 PM

[quote]How do the deplorables not see this?

They're considered "deplorables" specifically because they see what a completely ignorant asshole and thin-skinned douchebag he is and they don't care.

by Anonymousreply 50December 4, 2019 3:51 PM

I love Trudeau for making this happen. I can't wait to see them the next time they're together. That is, IF there's a next time. Hehe.

by Anonymousreply 51December 4, 2019 3:54 PM

If only Ivanka had been there; America would've been saved embarrasment!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 4, 2019 4:00 PM

It's been said a million times, but I'll say it again: for people who throw around the words "snowflake" and "triggered" all the time, right-wingers certainly get upset easily.

by Anonymousreply 53December 4, 2019 4:03 PM

But I have more beautiful gowns to model, Donald. Sparkly gowns!

by Anonymousreply 54December 4, 2019 4:04 PM

Sparkly kaftans, you mean.

by Anonymousreply 55December 4, 2019 4:05 PM

I wonder what my prick brother-in-law thought of this. He gets extremely angry when anyone says anything bad about his cult leader.

by Anonymousreply 56December 4, 2019 4:06 PM

Melania can fly back to DC in her super moth costume!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 4, 2019 4:10 PM

WARNING: He’s having a DEFCON ONE tantrum. His buttons have been pushed. Question is—can his little hands even push THE button?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 4, 2019 4:12 PM

The Trumpsters on Twitter (like the ones on here) are just posting jokes about Trudeau in blackface and ignoring everything else. Looks like professional moron Scott Adams was one of the first to do it and the lemmings just followed him off the cliff.

by Anonymousreply 59December 4, 2019 4:15 PM

Poooor Mel!!! here she was strutting that couture, looking like a cross between Bat Lady and a live costume billboard for mustard, and mingling with the hoi polloi chatting with the Queen (!!!) and then Trump has to spoil it all acting like a fucking buffoon, insulting Macron, who is fucking French for chrissakes, and they're going to fucking Buckingham Palace, and he picks fights, insults people, says ridiculous shit and then makes her leave early before she even has a chance to wear the last six outfits she brought. Bet she was pissed.

by Anonymousreply 60December 4, 2019 4:17 PM

[quote]Trump caught on hot mic talking about Trudeau and his scrapping of news conf per pool reporter @betsy_klein - “Oh, and then you know what they'll say. He didn't do a press conference. He didn't do a press conference. That was funny when I said the guy's two-faced, you know that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 4, 2019 4:17 PM

Drumpf never ceases to amaze me.... what “person” or “adult” or even “grown up baby”....says TWO FACED...????

by Anonymousreply 62December 4, 2019 4:19 PM

A man-child does, R62.

by Anonymousreply 63December 4, 2019 4:22 PM

Trump is an emotional child. He probably pees himself too. No wonder Mel sleeps on another floor on the opposite side of the White House.

by Anonymousreply 64December 4, 2019 4:25 PM

R64, while I wonder if Trump actually sleeps at the White House, I would bet the ranch that Melania certainly DOES NOT sleep there (or anywhere near him).

by Anonymousreply 65December 4, 2019 4:29 PM

Even his hair is trying to get away

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 4, 2019 4:30 PM

Trump:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 4, 2019 4:33 PM

Of course, Trump used it as an excuse to torpedo US relations further. That's what Putin wants him to do anyway. All the shit stirring and then his "why, I never ..." exit.

by Anonymousreply 68December 4, 2019 4:36 PM

The Princess Anne shrug elevates her to a DL heroine. the gurl has zero fucks to give.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 4, 2019 4:50 PM

"They don't like me. Why?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 4, 2019 4:53 PM

I would like to know how the positions are assigned for the official photo. I have never seen Trump more than 2 places removed from center front. Certainly never in the 2nd row. Does he threaten a trantrum if he doesn't get a favoured spot?

by Anonymousreply 71December 4, 2019 5:16 PM

R17 if Trump really wanted to piss off fat fraus, he’d impose a special tax on “word art” signs.

I’m talking to you, Joanna Gaines

by Anonymousreply 72December 4, 2019 5:16 PM

The world is laughing.

by Anonymousreply 73December 4, 2019 5:29 PM

I feel so sorry for his Secret Service. There must be an unprecedented amount of threats with this slob. Can you imagine having to be willing to give your life to protect that pathetic sack of shit?

by Anonymousreply 74December 4, 2019 5:43 PM

He gets center in pics because he shoves his way there

by Anonymousreply 75December 4, 2019 5:49 PM

R75, that's true.

Remember the time he pushed one of the European leaders out of the way? Anyone have the gif?

by Anonymousreply 76December 4, 2019 11:02 PM

Here you go, R76

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 4, 2019 11:11 PM

Thanks for finding the gif.

by Anonymousreply 78December 4, 2019 11:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 5, 2019 12:16 AM

how soon before he calls Princess Anne a nasty woman?

by Anonymousreply 80December 5, 2019 1:07 AM

He won’t r80. He wishes he could be a genuine royal. He wants to be accepted by them so desperately.

by Anonymousreply 81December 5, 2019 1:18 AM

Of course r81, he's already trying to be America's first King.

by Anonymousreply 82December 5, 2019 1:19 AM

[quote]Of course [R81], he's already trying to be America's first King.

But don't you dare say he's allowed to name his child Barron, but he can't make him a baron, because that's considered an attack on a child to a moron who can't see it's actually an attack on the his asshole father who wants this to be a fiefdom and not a republic.

by Anonymousreply 83December 5, 2019 1:22 AM

He is such a petty little bitch. Like a bratty kid. I can't believe his fans think he's some strong alpha male leader.

by Anonymousreply 84December 5, 2019 2:35 AM

R84, they're really delusional if they think Trump alone in a room with someone like Obama would be the alpha in there. You could not find a more glaring example of inferiority and insecurity than Donald J. Trump. He'd be in the fetal position.

His feedlot of supporters are pathetic and lying to themselves about what he really is.

by Anonymousreply 85December 5, 2019 3:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 5, 2019 8:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 5, 2019 8:48 AM

This can not be the first time he found out he was disrespected. Does his wife never call him a childish idiot? I would insult him daily.

by Anonymousreply 88December 5, 2019 9:39 AM

Doesn't he remember the entire U.N. laughing at him?

No tRump, they were not laughing with you. Slob.

by Anonymousreply 89December 5, 2019 12:27 PM

The Guardian’s take on Hislaughingstockedness and his NATO summit exit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 5, 2019 3:36 PM

Great article, r90.....

It’s never OK for this fragile snowflake of a tough guy. When asked about Trudeau’s laughter on Wednesday, Trump melted once again.

“Well he’s two-faced,” he said. “And honestly with Trudeau, he’s a nice guy. I find him to be a very nice guy. But you know the truth is that I called him out on the fact that he’s not paying 2%. And I guess he’s not very happy about it.”

Yeah, that must be it. Totally nailed him on that one.

Sitting beside him, Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, was surely impressed with the savage indictment of the size of Canada’s military spending. But she subtly masked her admiration by looking like an anxious patient expecting a bad prognosis.

There was plenty to feel queasy about. Trump once again heaped praise on himself for carving up the Kurds, in alliance with the Russians, Syrians and Turks. “Maybe someday they’ll give me credit, but probably not,” he whined. “But that worked out well. They’ve been trying to do this for a hundred years. That border is a mess for a long time.”

It worked out less well for America’s Kurdish allies, but hey.

by Anonymousreply 91December 5, 2019 3:52 PM

Yes r90, r91, Richard Wolfe totally skewers him in that article.

Too bad not one reporter or journalist in this country would ever have the guts to take him to task like that.

by Anonymousreply 92December 5, 2019 5:41 PM

[quote]Too bad not one reporter or journalist in this country would ever have the guts to take him to task like that.

They're too busy feigning outrage over comedians who make "smokey eye" jokes made at the expense of people who've contributed to the destruction of this country.

Current outrage is purposely pretending that a "libtard" professor "attacked" Barron.

by Anonymousreply 93December 5, 2019 7:11 PM

I know Trump fan but as an American I'm pretty upset that the international community is making fun of our president. We can make fun of him but they shouldn't, have some respect for the US.

No, just kidding. I find it fucking hilarious. I didn't even pick up that was James Corden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 8, 2019 6:17 PM

So Trudeau is two-faced, but Plumpy-Dumpy Boris Johnson, who sniggered along with the others, is not?

by Anonymousreply 95December 8, 2019 6:56 PM

Why haven’t there been articles written about Trump so use of the phrase “two-faced”? Isn’t it a terribly childish expression? Like it or not, but the President is a role model - particularly for people who don’t know any better, like children, or brain-damaged people, or fools.

There’s another thread that complains about whatever it is that teachers are teaching, but this idiot can ruin an entire year’s education in one 24-hour tweet storm.

by Anonymousreply 96December 9, 2019 4:21 AM

His fans are keeping their eyes firmly shut. I will have to spend Christmas with one of those people and there is nothing I can say.

by Anonymousreply 97December 9, 2019 4:38 AM

Everything I buy is so much more expensive because of Trump and his tariffs.

by Anonymousreply 98December 9, 2019 4:41 AM

The lobster tariffs are one of several factors affecting Trump's approval in Maine. He won an electoral vote in Maine in 2016, but that may not happen in 2020. It's also making things more difficult for Susan Collins.

by Anonymousreply 99December 9, 2019 4:45 AM

[quote]It's also making things more difficult for Susan Collins.

Couldn't happen to a nicer cunt.

by Anonymousreply 100December 9, 2019 5:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!