Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HRC is on The Howard Stern Show

If you want to hear THE nterview with her, this will be it.

by Anonymousreply 66December 13, 2019 6:07 PM

We'll finally learn whether she swallows or not!

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 12:56 PM

Is she going to run? Howard famously said he would have got her to win.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 12:58 PM

She said that after Trump's "I won speech" George Bush looked at her and said "SHIT"

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 1:04 PM

And that Trump was MORE shocked that he won than she was.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 1:06 PM

[quote] Howard famously said he would have got her to win.

Meanwhile Howard and his kind caused Trump to be elected.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 1:08 PM

Who does HRC stand for? All I can come up with is Her Royal Cuntness.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 1:08 PM

Howard is VERY much anti-Trump R5. Do you listen?

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 1:12 PM

She may entertain the race..she’s clearly contemplating it. I thinks she’s waiting to see how it goes with Biden.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 1:18 PM

I know that Howard Stern is a good friend of Trump's and has had him on his show, r7. Why do you lie?

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 1:22 PM

R9 Howard was a fan of Trump back in the day when everyone was..before he ran.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 1:26 PM

[quote]Meanwhile Howard and his kind caused Trump to be elected.

Howard was a big Hillary supporter and voted for her, as did Robin.

Howard said he thought Trump was a great guest to have on his show in the past... but he found his political views to be horrible once he entered the Presidential race.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 1:26 PM

Howard Stern helped normalize Trump. He announced that he wanted to run for president on Howard Stern's show and that helped his electability. Howard helped him become president, whether you want to acknowledge that or not.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 1:35 PM

[quote]Howard helped him become president, whether you want to acknowledge that or not.

Wrong. Howard actively voiced his support for Hillary during the 2016 campaign.

[quote]He announced that he wanted to run for president on Howard Stern's show and that helped his electability

Any candidate that appears on Howard’s show will improve their electability. He has a huge audience of working class, white, primarily male listeners. Hillary’s electability would also have improved if she’d been willing to appear on his show.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 1:40 PM

R12 didn’t trump announce his run at trump tower when he came down the escalator? You’re making shit up. Howard tried to get Hillary to come on, she chose not to.

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 1:53 PM

She's very interesting. I'm enjoying the interview. She's an amazing person.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 1:58 PM

Why would Hillary want to be on Howard Stern, so he could ask her about Bill's penis?

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 2:04 PM

Awe...really? Stern’s higher-minded “serious” interviews are ok, but this new, sensitive Stern is a little putrid. I saw him on Bill Maher’s show and they made it seem like his appearance was such a rare opportunity. I think Sacha Baron Cohen is making a more effective transition into someone serious and thoughtful. He seems smarter and more articulate that Stern. I hope I’m not being ageist in my perceptions here.

Big admirer of Clinton, though, and feel she would interview well with anyone anywhere, even a wizened gross old smirking jerk like Stern. I really enjoyed the way Clinton handled Bill O’Reilly on his awful Fox program way back when. She so solid, smart and just all around awesome. This interview is a way better opportunity for Stern than it is for Clinton. Yet I do appreciate Stern for his care and concern for animals, and his elderly parents. But as a social theorist, convener of thought? Yeah...no.

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 2:11 PM

No, Trump didn't announce he was running for president on the Stern show and no they aren't friends. In fact, his listeners are constantly calling in because he criticizes Trump. I will never understand how someone who doesn't listen to or watch things has the loudest opinions about them.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2019 2:17 PM

He's actually a really good interviewer R16. He can humanize ANYBODY. Even Charlize and Goop came off pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 2:20 PM

He talks about her in his book. I'd like to hear this interview. Do they eventually get posted anywhere other than torrent sites? I don't need or want to get SiriusXM just for this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 2:29 PM

Hill doesn't want to be embarrassed again by running for President and losing. Is she looking for money to be put in the Clinton Foundation coffers? With the Clintons, isn't it always about the m..o..n..e y?

Let her try and run again, the Clinton Epstein story will run for years.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 2:42 PM

"Awe...really?"

OH DEAR

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 3:36 PM

The Apprentice normalized Trump to America. People actually believe he is the character he plays on TV...granted I think he believes it too.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 3:39 PM

Is anyone going to mention what was discussed in the interview?

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 3:56 PM

[QUOTE] She may entertain the race..she’s clearly contemplating it. I thinks she’s waiting to see how it goes with Biden.

It would go as well for her as it did for Kamala Harris. Hillary won in 2016 because she had black voters behind her, but they’re not about to make the same mistake twice. They’re riding with Joe Biden this time, and nobody can convince them otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 3:59 PM

Hillary will end up being the Democratic nominee after the brokered convention. I mean, who else they gonna get?

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 4:08 PM

[quote]Let her try and run again, the Clinton Epstein story will run for years.

Meanwhile the Trump Epstein stories are all buried

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 4:10 PM

Between the 2016 loss, missing all these preliminary debates, saying she won't run AND the Epstein situation, I can't imagine she's seriously thinking about running again. The press would murder her.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2019 4:11 PM

This meemaw will stay home with the grand babies and bitch from the sidelines.

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2019 4:14 PM

Why didn't she do this show during the campaign?

Some of the clips posted on twitter have more than a million views - and the interview isn't even 24 hours old.

by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2019 4:05 AM

That was one of many mistakes during her campaign which she kinda acknowledged during the interview. She said she shook many hands maybe not enough, but it wouldn't have mattered because of the goddamn electoral college, but who would've thought they would be dumb enough to vote for a reality show host for POTUS. I just PRAY that those people are suffering because of it. Sorry--not sorry.

Again, it was a really good interview. She talks about the campaign, the current president, the cowardly Republicans, her childhood, her mother's childhood (DAMN), it was just great.

by Anonymousreply 31December 5, 2019 10:01 AM

Howard Stern is NOT a good interviewer, R19, I wish people would stop saying that here. Or perhaps it is only one person who says it on every Stern thread.

He is never prepared for interviewers, HE DOESN'T LISTEN, he asks stupid, awkward questions, and he constantly interrupts his guests even when they are about to say something noteworthy.

He is a shitty interviewer and you could tell on today's show that Hillary was annoyed with the fact that we would never allow her to respond to the questions that HE was asking.

by Anonymousreply 32December 5, 2019 10:11 AM

Yeah...you must've been listening to a different Howard Stern interviewing a different HRC R32. I'm listening to it now and she's not remotely annoyed. In fact, she sounds more relaxed than I've ever heard her be.

It must KILL YOU that people love this interview. Try HARDER.

by Anonymousreply 33December 5, 2019 10:21 AM

It's amazing how the Epstein thing is tarred on the Clintons when I bet any amount of money Trump went to his Sex Island. There's literally footage of them partying at his shitty mansion in the 90s. He died in a prison run by Trump.

by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2019 10:36 AM

[quote]Why didn't she do this show during the campaign?

Because she didn’t know how to campaign.

One of her biggest weaknesses was that she couldn’t connect with everyday, working class white voters.

Doing Howard’s show would have helped her in that regard.

by Anonymousreply 35December 5, 2019 10:39 AM

Blame HRC's bad campaign on that sorry ass queen who was her campaign manager. I believe her name was Robby Mook.

by Anonymousreply 36December 5, 2019 10:52 AM

If Hillary had done Howard's show, she would have won Pennsylvania.

by Anonymousreply 37December 5, 2019 11:05 AM

I listed to most if it and I agree Hillz seemed really relaxed, open and natural. It was good. Howard and Robin were totally respectful and admiring.

by Anonymousreply 38December 5, 2019 11:50 AM

'Howard was a fan of Trump back in the day when everyone was...' - No one who lived in NYC was ever a fan of DJT.

by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2019 11:57 AM

I'm sure Howard was laughing at Rump too, he was good radio I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 40December 5, 2019 8:42 PM

I listened to the whole interview. It is painful to me how normal and fun she was and how the right vilifies her and continues to. Some callers were calling in to react and it was overwhelmingly positive. The male callers said they had an entirely skewed view of Hillary and it changed their minds. Most wished she would have done the interview during the campaign but there is no guarantee that the Hillary presented would be the same. She should have just trusted herself and not listened to her handlers.

by Anonymousreply 41December 7, 2019 8:12 PM

Was there a link

by Anonymousreply 42December 7, 2019 8:30 PM

r41, why are you so sure her handlers told her not to do Howard Stern interview and it wasn't her own fear of looking "unpresidential"?

by Anonymousreply 43December 7, 2019 8:45 PM

The Stern Show posted the whole interview on their youtube account in 5 parts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 7, 2019 9:12 PM

[quote]The male callers said they had an entirely skewed view of Hillary and it changed their minds. Most wished she would have done the interview during the campaign

She badly misread the electorate. She assumed she had all those white male Obama voters locked down.

by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2019 1:43 AM

Howard’s questions were too softball. He should have really grilled her about how she and her campaign fucked up so badly.

by Anonymousreply 46December 8, 2019 1:45 AM

R46 it wasn't really about that, the interview was about a woman who has worked as a public servant her whole life and to humanize her. She did address the campaign but it was very high level. There is no need to continue to agonize over it.

by Anonymousreply 47December 8, 2019 2:50 PM

r46 knows that, r47....

by Anonymousreply 48December 8, 2019 5:07 PM

[quote]a woman who has worked as a public servant her whole life

“Public servant” my ass. She was interested in maxxing out her checking account.

by Anonymousreply 49December 8, 2019 7:47 PM

I

Want

Hils

To

Kick

Vlad’s

ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2019 7:57 PM

[quote]“Public servant” my ass. She was interested in maxxing out her checking account.

WHO the fuck isn’t? Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 51December 9, 2019 9:41 AM

She did a couple of fun interviews at the time R41, "Between Two Ferns" and Colbert at least, plus some social media jokes. No one cared though. I don't think anything positive would have happened if she'd gone on Stern in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 52December 9, 2019 10:25 AM

R52 = Robby Mook.

by Anonymousreply 53December 9, 2019 12:39 PM

Wow the interview is one and a half hours? I could only take half an hour at a time.

She's too much of the same old same old. The established institution corrupt and perfectly contempt in their old ways

by Anonymousreply 54December 9, 2019 4:16 PM

R54 is a fountain of 'oh dear.'

I'm assuming you meant "perfectly content" in their old ways? Well, luckily you and your fellow grammar genius Trump have fixed all that.

by Anonymousreply 55December 9, 2019 5:13 PM

r49 r51 One cannot max out a checking account.

by Anonymousreply 56December 9, 2019 5:20 PM

A few things amaze me about the interview. I agree that she should have gone on Howards show before the election. A part of what everybody is reacting to is how charming and unguarded she was during the interview and you never would’ve seen that Hillary Clinton in the months leading up to the election. Not being a candidate freeze her to be her better self and as a candidate, she freezes. Candidate Hillary is constantly calculating how her answers will impact the electorate. She would have also had a political agenda meaning that there were points that her campaign advisers and posters would have pushed her to continue repeating. And The outcome of that process does not work well for her and what was ultimately rejected by voters. The other thing is that Stern did not ask any tough questions. But the whole interview is available on YouTube and totally worth watching

by Anonymousreply 57December 9, 2019 6:39 PM

Let's not ignore Comey's reopening of the investigation and/or russian trolls.

by Anonymousreply 58December 9, 2019 7:35 PM

She also blamed Bernie. “He hurt me, there’s no question about that. And I hope he doesn’t do it again.”

by Anonymousreply 59December 9, 2019 7:40 PM

She's answered those tough questions already, Jesus. That's 60 minutes shit anyway. She covered the basics--at least for me--she got screwed and named names: Comey, Facebook (i.e Zuckerberg without saying his name). She's pissed at the turncoats who she thought respected her, her career as female litigator 100 years ago. I also really enjoyed her explanation as to why she was so passive with Trump when he was bulling her on stage. I mean...call it an excuse--which you will, but it makes sense.

Look, I love "the idea" of Bernie and Warren, BUT they're just too out there and will only take away votes from the Jedi. We can't afford that now.

by Anonymousreply 60December 10, 2019 10:22 AM

She wasn't 'rejected by the voters.' She got more votes. I know I'm not supposed to keep harping on this but facts are facts.

by Anonymousreply 61December 12, 2019 10:17 AM

Trump didn't even want to win that's why I don't understand why he wants a 2nd term.

by Anonymousreply 62December 12, 2019 10:20 AM

Did she explain how the second Chelsea went to college, she threw poor Socks out of the house?

by Anonymousreply 63December 12, 2019 11:14 AM

Did Howard really say that Kissinger was the gold standard?

by Anonymousreply 64December 12, 2019 1:51 PM

Yeah he did R64 but I don't think Howard is all that well versed in foreign policy.

by Anonymousreply 65December 13, 2019 12:04 PM

He's the gold standard for war criminals!

by Anonymousreply 66December 13, 2019 6:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!