Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's wrong with the site?

Did the server become rusted when Muriel spilled a cocktail on it in stupor? Did the hamster that runs the wheel die?

The site is becoming unusable.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 5:43 PM

It's only you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 10:57 AM

You're just mad that I said your trollbait "the Democratic field is too white, this is bad! So bad! Really bad!" posts are easy to spot because you've got the multiple post glitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 11:01 AM

I agree OP.

I find once the comments on a thread approach 450, the system becomes painfully slow, and crashes/ reboots frequently to 600.

Whether it be a cell phone, or desktop. And I use multiple browsers from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 11:07 AM

The site is nice and peachy on my side.

It's only unusable for you, fat OP.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 11:28 AM

I feel like they farmed out the moderating to China or India.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 11:36 AM

Yeah, a SLOW boat to China!

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 12:12 PM

Who is R2 and why should we care what she says?

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 5:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!