Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leaked video shows Trudeau, Macron & Johnson gossiping about Trump

Canada’s Trudeau (with a 🍺), France’s Macron, UK’s Johnson making fun of Trump’s long pressers and his staff reactions:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 8, 2019 12:16 PM

Laughingstock of the world.

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2019 2:03 AM

[quote] Laughingstock of the world.

Conservatives in Canada will once again BLAST Trudeau for this, and once again call Trudeau an embarrassment on the world stage.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2019 2:04 AM

On the far left, recognisable by her hair, is Princess Anne, flanked by Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte on the right.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2019 2:05 AM

Trudeau is basically in his last term, so he doesn't really need to play nice with Trump. I'm not sure I like the press leaking these conversations from their extra powerful mics, but at least it sends a reminder that everyone else is not sick of Trump's shit. I want them to catch Trump's candid comments, that buffoon's gotta be sprouting off racist and sexist crap all the time.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2019 2:06 AM

Everyone is sick. A typo.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2019 2:06 AM

R1 has it. The other world leaders think Trump is a joke.

R4, I think Trudeau plans to run for another term -- especially if Scheer insists on staying on as Conservative leader.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 2:10 AM

Who would have every thought I’d take France’s side (and everyone else’s) against the US! It is reassuring, though.

I am sure it’s like this in the Senate, too. They all hate him, and just a choice few will fall on their swords for him, the rest will bail.

(Once again, Macron declines to shake Trump‘s hand.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2019 2:14 AM

H O L Y S H I T This is going to blow up tomorrow, trump may just leave. I CAN’T WAIT

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2019 2:18 AM

R8, will Trump lash out at Trudeau, Macron & Johnson on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2019 2:22 AM

Of course everyone thinks Trump is a joke, Trump is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2019 2:26 AM

Questionable ethics in releasing it TBH

Given Trump, he may retaliate against our allies for spite.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2019 2:27 AM

The Donald is going to be so triggered. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2019 2:29 AM

Why is it questionable ethics to broadcast what the world is saying about Trump? It's like complaining about the press reporting on Melania's whoring ways. The public has a right to know.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2019 2:32 AM

Don't know these people.

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 2:32 AM

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 2:32 AM

Oh, you know her, Miss Groupie Supreme

Yeah, you know her, Vera Vogue on parade

Red eye shadow! Green mascara!

Yuck! She's too much

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 2:35 AM

Schtück-up little Schpastik!

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 2:40 AM

LMAO even Boris (Trump-lite) was chuckling.😄

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2019 2:40 AM

Trudeau sure is a chatty kathy.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 2:42 AM

It's Cathy, you idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 2:45 AM

Where's the young Trudeau gif when we need it?

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 2:47 AM

Sorry, r21. Here it is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 2:49 AM

Certainly Trump has to be seen to be believed. I don’t think anyone could imagine how stupid he was. How mentally ill. How lazy. These other leaders grew up, mostly, in very competitive schools, in the classes for the smart students, and later worked with the very brightest. They simply don’t have a lot of experience with anyone as flawed as Trump and are probably awed by him.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 2:50 AM

Thanks, R22. I think it's been decreed that that gif must appear in every thread that mentions Justin.

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 2:52 AM

After a fashion, r23.

Those leaders are gorgonized, realising that...thing leads one of the most powerful countries on Earth.

And they have no choice but to respect the American people and the office of the president of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 2:55 AM

You can respect the American people, in general, and the office, but still laugh at Trump.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 3:08 AM

It's cute to see Trudeau & Macron chatting together.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 3:08 AM

No More Stinky French Cheese, Canadian Bacon, or English Breakfast Tea!

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2019 3:08 AM

I was hoping that'd be more cutting.

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2019 3:09 AM

Trump will need to put prohibitive tariffs on French goods. France is trying to tax American technology companies.

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2019 3:09 AM

Any Marcon/Trudeau gifs out there?

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2019 3:09 AM

This won't end well for any of them. The last time a major leader mocked the Rumpster, he ended up becoming president.

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2019 3:13 AM

[quote]Any Marcon/Trudeau gifs out there?

I don't know about gifs, but there are DL threads with tons of photos of them making eyes at each other.

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2019 3:18 AM

Oh are we supposed to give a shit what Conservatives have to say r2? Huh, news to me

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2019 3:23 AM

Here's a DL fave picture of Trudeau & Macron:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2019 3:27 AM

Trump knows better than anyone that backstabbing is the name of the game but to see all these bold faces laughing at his expense must be an incredible humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2019 3:27 AM

Melania! Bring me the hamberders!

by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2019 3:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2019 3:30 AM

Meh. Someone will tell him they were all talking about how envious they are of him, and he'll believe it, and the staffs jaws were dropped in awe of how amazing he is. Kind of like Smithers telling Burns he wasn't being booed. "They were saying Boo-urns!"

by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2019 3:30 AM

If he sees it he will be angry, even though he spent his rambling press conferences insulting them.

Trump sees himself as the head of NATO so he took the "brain death" comment personally. He's also super passive aggressive. Of course him still mentioning it means he's still steamed about it even though it was over a month ago.

Good for France to tax the companies. The US isn't doing it.

by Anonymousreply 40December 4, 2019 3:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 4, 2019 3:30 AM

Also was it just me or did Trump seem drugged? He clearly didn't want to be there but he sounded like instead of being on uppers like he usually is, he was on something that slowed him down.

by Anonymousreply 42December 4, 2019 3:31 AM

Jesus he’ll probably be so triggered seeing this he’ll pull us out of NATO tomorrow. I’m, like, 40% not joking.

by Anonymousreply 43December 4, 2019 3:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 4, 2019 3:41 AM

[quote] I'm not sure I like the press leaking these conversations from their extra powerful mics[] ...

They're not in a confidential meeting. Trudeau was talking the loudest. Don't know if he was a little buzzed. Macron was saying something, but it seems like he was trying to speak in a low tone.

by Anonymousreply 45December 4, 2019 3:42 AM

[QUOTE]France is trying to tax American technology companies.

The whole fucking world needs to start taxing Google, Amazon and Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 46December 4, 2019 3:50 AM

[quote]I was hoping that'd be more cutting.

They left that task to Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 47December 4, 2019 3:52 AM

Orange Hippo is a pathetic idiot and deserves all he gets from those other leaders.

by Anonymousreply 48December 4, 2019 3:56 AM

Leaders and the royal family. Princess Anne got in on the mockery as well.

I honestly believe Dump hates them because they’re younger and better looking. He’s shallow and stupid so he thinks to be a world leader you just wear a suit well (which he doesn’t), and fake it and everyone does the rest, like his crappy failed real estate business.

by Anonymousreply 49December 4, 2019 4:05 AM

Yes, it's love. And Trump is jealous of them both.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 4, 2019 4:08 AM

Jealous of Obama's and Trudeau's relationship as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 4, 2019 4:10 AM

Trump can’t handle being laughed at. It’s the worst for him.

by Anonymousreply 52December 4, 2019 4:18 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 4, 2019 4:21 AM

Of all the participants in that gabfest, I think Princess Anne’s presence was the most humiliating for The Donald. It’s the sum of all his social insecurities: never accepted in the A-group. Always the outsider.

by Anonymousreply 54December 4, 2019 4:26 AM

[quote]To most of New York’s elite, whose acceptance he sought, Trump was far too brash and gauche. He was an outer-borough outsider, bankrolled by his politically connected father. He wanted to be taken seriously, but seldom was. “He’s a bridge-and-tunnel guy, and he’s a daddy’s boy,” Lou Colasuonno, a former editor of the New York Post and the New York Daily News, said in a recent interview. “There were people who laughed at him,” former CBS anchor and current outspoken Trump critic Dan Rather told me. While his loose-lipped, in-your-face approach appealed to blue-collar types in spots in Brooklyn, Staten Island and Queens, many in Manhattan, Rather says, considered him “repulsive.”

And, just as it should, the cycle continues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 4, 2019 4:27 AM

As long as he's the center of attention or the topic of conversation, Trump is happy. He has no shame.

by Anonymousreply 56December 4, 2019 4:37 AM

Could someone explain to me why Princess Anne is there??? (I had no idea she was so short!)

by Anonymousreply 57December 4, 2019 4:40 AM

When even Boris Johnson thinks you're a buffoon...

by Anonymousreply 58December 4, 2019 4:41 AM

The participation of the Princess Royal in that little confab is EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 59December 4, 2019 4:42 AM

I just heard of some diplomat was just penalized for speaking highly and publicly of Obama.

by Anonymousreply 60December 4, 2019 4:45 AM

Absolutely r54. As well, not that I would expect anything less than two faced assholishness from Boris Johnson, but he and Dumpy are supposed to be so sympatico and there he is, caught on tape and giggling with his real circle of friends.

Dump will almost certainly rage tweet from his toilet in the wee hours about this.

by Anonymousreply 61December 4, 2019 4:48 AM

Kind of hate Princess Anne for cosying up to Boris

by Anonymousreply 62December 4, 2019 4:56 AM

[quote]When even Boris Johnson thinks you're a buffoon...

Yet he wants to sell Trump the NHS

by Anonymousreply 63December 4, 2019 4:56 AM

Trudeau- "I heard he has a micro peen!"

Macron-"Thank God you and I don't have that problem."

Princess Anne- "You know the old saying, "Small hands,small penis

by Anonymousreply 64December 4, 2019 5:06 AM

Because she is the daughter of the Queen r57? The Royals are often parts of gatherings of important people.

(But in this case this event was put on by her family at Buckingham Palace)

by Anonymousreply 65December 4, 2019 5:11 AM

Laughing stock of the world. Thanks white trash for flushing our country’s reputation and leadership straight down the shitter be electing this...thing you so deeply love. Hope it was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 66December 4, 2019 5:17 AM

Shiiiiiit. Trump's twitter is going to be entertaining tomorrow!

Who wants to bet there's tariffs on Canada, France and the UK by next week?

by Anonymousreply 67December 4, 2019 5:20 AM

[quote]Could someone explain to me why Princess Anne is there???

The event was at Buckingham Palace.

by Anonymousreply 68December 4, 2019 5:27 AM

Hippos are unique and fascinating creatures. No more insulting these wondrous pachyderms by calling Trump an orange hippo.

On the other hand, hippo dung would be OK.

by Anonymousreply 69December 4, 2019 5:50 AM

"He looks like an overgrown orangutan!"

by Anonymousreply 70December 4, 2019 6:02 AM

"Well, Donald, I just wrote ANUS"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 4, 2019 6:05 AM

No matter how much Drumpf pretends to be bothered by negative press , he doesn’t give a fuck!!! He remains in his orangutan bubble, his stumpy hands making that stupid “V.”

by Anonymousreply 72December 4, 2019 6:36 AM

As loathesome as Boris Johnson is, he’s no dummy, he went to Eton and Oxford, so I’m sure he knows an idiot when he sees one.

by Anonymousreply 73December 4, 2019 6:57 AM

This is so delicious, it has to be fattening!

by Anonymousreply 74December 4, 2019 7:11 AM

Princess Anne also refused to be part of the line-up to welcome Trump and Melania. The Queen even called over to Anne to remind her she was supposed to be part of it and Anne shrugged and refused.

by Anonymousreply 75December 4, 2019 7:18 AM

Not much was said, hardly an incident.

by Anonymousreply 76December 4, 2019 7:25 AM

R55 exactly. His whole life is literally being an ungrateful reject. If he didn’t have a bottomless pit ego and void of a soul, he could be enjoying his grandkids and children in old age and his wealth. Imagine what some 75yo grandfathers would give to have a plane, Hotels and multiple houses to vacation with their families. He’ll spend the rest of his life trying to be accepted into groups and higher societies which will NEVER accept him. This clip from FROST/NIXON is very much what’s at the core of Trump’s insecurity. It may not be much with the damage he does, but rest on the fact that he will NEVER be happy NEVER he’ll always be rejected and a loser. At his age if you’re not happy & loving yourself by then you absolutely will never be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 4, 2019 8:35 AM

Macron: “I don’t know her.”

by Anonymousreply 78December 4, 2019 8:40 AM

And of course all the Russian trolls on the Daily Fail in the comments section are having a meltdown, furious that someone dare say anything bad about “our president”.🙄😄

by Anonymousreply 79December 4, 2019 8:43 AM

What is with Boris Johnson’s messy hair? Why doesn’t he comb it? He always looks disheveled. He looks ridiculous all the time.

by Anonymousreply 80December 4, 2019 8:43 AM

He’s a dipshit r80.

by Anonymousreply 81December 4, 2019 9:38 AM

Macron has actually played this brilliantly. By pre-criticizing NATO, he's made Trump flip and come out defending it. Reverse psychology and flattery are the only ways to get Trump to do what you want.

by Anonymousreply 82December 4, 2019 10:01 AM

Here's video of Anne shrugging off Mummy and not greeting the Drumpfs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 4, 2019 10:01 AM

That was fantastic R83.

by Anonymousreply 84December 4, 2019 10:16 AM

Ha hahahaha

What a laughingstock! He's going to be soooooo pissed.

by Anonymousreply 85December 4, 2019 11:08 AM

It's after 7:00 a.m. I'm surprised he hasn't rage tweeted yet.

by Anonymousreply 86December 4, 2019 11:13 AM

Macron is by far the sexiest world leader currently, IMO. Here he is lecturing the fat orange Fuhrer over something stupid he said. Just look at the fit of that suit. Those thighs give me the vapors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 4, 2019 11:21 AM

R2 = the fat, smelly cunt who kept saying Trudeau would lose the election. Are you okay, cunt?

by Anonymousreply 88December 4, 2019 11:23 AM

Trump really does look retarded when he's meeting people, the way he stands stooped forward with his paws hanging down by his side. It's as if he has no idea what to do with himself.

Trump is our first special needs POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 89December 4, 2019 11:41 AM

The Princess Royal has just become my favorite member of the Firm.

by Anonymousreply 90December 4, 2019 11:44 AM

There's not a lot of love for him in Canada, R2. I would think this is one thing about Trudeau that most Cons would find acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 91December 4, 2019 11:46 AM

Ha ha, r83. That reminded me of Daria whenever she would shrug about things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 4, 2019 12:18 PM

Trump left the summit in a huff!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 4, 2019 12:52 PM

Trump calls Trudeau 'two-faced', cancels press conference and leaves Nato summit early after video of world leaders laughing at him.

The US president was asked whether he had seen the clip in which his international counterparts appeared to joke about his explosive press conference with Emmanuel Macron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 4, 2019 12:52 PM

Poor Trumpie. He can dish it out but he can't take it.

FUCK HIM.

by Anonymousreply 95December 4, 2019 12:58 PM

Hahahahahahahaha.

I'm sure the reporters were thankful not to have to sit through yet another of his press conferences, though.

by Anonymousreply 96December 4, 2019 12:58 PM

I expected him to tweet in a rage, not take his toys and go home. Humiliations galore!

by Anonymousreply 97December 4, 2019 12:59 PM

Could someone smarter than I explain the Trump/NHS thing?

by Anonymousreply 98December 4, 2019 1:02 PM

He will tweet all the way back to the US in Air Force One.

by Anonymousreply 99December 4, 2019 1:03 PM

Bye Cheeto!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 4, 2019 1:06 PM

Tee hee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 4, 2019 1:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 4, 2019 1:09 PM

One reclaims One's time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 4, 2019 1:15 PM

At the least, Trump know knows for sure what some of the world leaders really think about him. He can't lie himself into believing he's beloved any longer. Well, actually he can, and probably will. Because he's mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 104December 4, 2019 1:22 PM

Has he called them all "nasty" yet? That's his favorite epithet for anyone who snubs him in any way.

by Anonymousreply 105December 4, 2019 1:23 PM

Oh no, Donny's eating his feelings again!

by Anonymousreply 106December 4, 2019 1:29 PM

And he pongs an' all!

by Anonymousreply 107December 4, 2019 1:31 PM

It's cute that world leaders snipe at Orange Cancer like a pack of DLers, but I really wish they'd do something more...substantive.

by Anonymousreply 108December 4, 2019 1:34 PM

The eerie similarities between Boris Johnson and Trump and the fact that both are weirdly subservient to Putin lead me to believe that Putin deliberately arranged to install both in office as a Joker-style prank. I mean classic Joker, not that Joaquin Phoenix smudge.

by Anonymousreply 109December 4, 2019 1:36 PM

America is a shithole country

by Anonymousreply 110December 4, 2019 1:44 PM

He is the physical embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 4, 2019 2:32 PM

I loved this - it made my day; I can't even imagine that plane ride home..

The only thing that would've made it better is if they'd called him fat...and poor!

by Anonymousreply 112December 4, 2019 3:04 PM

It's funny as hell, but Trudeau will take a beating for this from the press and the Cons.

by Anonymousreply 113December 4, 2019 3:09 PM

It's been said, but the most interesting thing about the video is *Boris Johnson* is in the circle of trust with bashing Trump.

by Anonymousreply 114December 4, 2019 3:13 PM

Trudeau's response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 4, 2019 3:24 PM

Makes you wonder what they say behind Orange Syphilis' back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 4, 2019 3:24 PM

Trump is such a SHIT. ASS. SNOWFLAKE.

by Anonymousreply 117December 4, 2019 3:24 PM

Bojo the dicksuck will tack according to the wind. Princess Anne was in the circle so he was there tugging a forelock. If Putin and Dump were there he’d do the same thing. Macron and Trudeau were laughing at Bojo too because he’s just about out on his ass as well.

by Anonymousreply 118December 4, 2019 3:25 PM

Trudeau's response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 4, 2019 3:26 PM

I love Trudeau’s answer which was essentially, “I said what I said so the fuck what?”

by Anonymousreply 120December 4, 2019 3:28 PM

[quote]Trump is our first special needs POTUS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 4, 2019 3:30 PM

Nope, not even close. Compared to Trump, Bush II was a political genius.

by Anonymousreply 122December 4, 2019 3:34 PM

R102-neither did Charles. He buried his hands in his pockets. And he very pointedly scratched his nose - with his middle finger.

by Anonymousreply 123December 4, 2019 3:37 PM

[quote]The only thing that would've made it better is if they'd called him fat...and poor!

And stupid.

by Anonymousreply 124December 4, 2019 3:37 PM

GWB was a professional front man. Before he went into politics he used to shill for dubious business ventures. He was trainable and usually could be counted on to stay on script. It was no secret that Dick Cheney and his backroom cabal actually did the work of the president and GWB was there for show.

by Anonymousreply 125December 4, 2019 3:40 PM

Trudeau:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 4, 2019 4:06 PM

Judging by social media, Princess Anne has won a few fans today.

by Anonymousreply 127December 4, 2019 4:56 PM

The Crown has been great for Princess Anne. Introduced her to a new audience, a lot of whom were unfamiliar with her.

by Anonymousreply 128December 4, 2019 5:00 PM

Here is audio from the summit which pissed off Orange Foolius.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 4, 2019 5:02 PM

Don't underestimate Anne.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 4, 2019 5:05 PM

Boris was sucking up to Trump earlier today. A reporter brought up the video of him with laughing at Trump with the others and he said, "That's complete nonsense, I don't know where that's come from." It's come from the fucking video, obviously!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 4, 2019 5:12 PM

Do you think Ivanka is mad at her boy crush?

by Anonymousreply 132December 4, 2019 10:52 PM

[quote]Do you think Ivanka is mad at her boy crush?

So mad! I'll have a talk with him so we can get to the makeup sex!

by Anonymousreply 133December 4, 2019 10:54 PM

I'm sure it was hard for the cunts at BBC Politics (esp., that Laura Kuntssberg) to tweet that what with their being up the Tories' asses and so desperately wanting Boris to win.

by Anonymousreply 134December 4, 2019 10:59 PM

Anything that embarrasses Trump is a win!

by Anonymousreply 135December 5, 2019 12:25 AM

[quote]Choosing instead to simply shrug her shoulders. All while President Trump and Melania are looking on.

[quote]I screamed. And so did pretty much everyone on the internet.

Princess Anne Scream is something I can get behind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 5, 2019 5:16 AM

Joe Biden:

The world is laughing at President Trump. They see him for what he really is: dangerously incompetent and incapable of world leadership.

We cannot give him four more years as commander in chief.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 5, 2019 5:55 AM

I remember the clip at r116; Trump announcing, after some hard lobbying by Macron, that he was probably going to do the opposite and leave the Iran treaty. Macron is usually good at smothering his contempt, but occasionally looks like he’s furtively wishing Trump into the corn.

Trudeau, on the other hand, barely tries. You can always see the nausea and disgust when he interacts with the trash bag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 5, 2019 1:25 PM

Whoever runs Biden's Twitter does a really good job of it, R137

Compare it to Warren's Twitter, which is like a series of Successories™ posters + #GotAPlanForIt overpromises

Not suggesting that we support candidates based on their team's Twitter skills, but it can be indicative of their overall skill set.

by Anonymousreply 139December 5, 2019 1:27 PM

Another classic (the bitch looks in actual pain):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 5, 2019 1:41 PM

Glad biden’s campaign is throwing down. I would vote a Bide/Harris ticket. Just sayin’

#BlueNoMatterWho

by Anonymousreply 141December 5, 2019 2:27 PM

« Look at the loser, Ange. »

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142December 5, 2019 3:06 PM

R139 you're just mad that Andrew Yang isn't an entity in this race so you're taking potshots at anyone who isn't Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 143December 5, 2019 4:39 PM

[quote]« Look at the loser, Ange. »

He schmells like döodie!

by Anonymousreply 144December 5, 2019 4:41 PM

Jesus christ, the division between orange and pasty in R142's photo. I'd rather be pasty all over than have that obvious of a line. How is that a good look?

by Anonymousreply 145December 5, 2019 5:01 PM

Thanks to WAPO today, we know what product to avoid, r145.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 5, 2019 5:13 PM

[quote] [R139] you're just mad that Andrew Yang isn't an entity in this race

I am? News to me.

I have mentioned that people I know who were hardcore BernieBros in 16 are hardcore YangGangers in 20 and that his Twitter can be very funny, but not really a supporter.

by Anonymousreply 147December 5, 2019 5:33 PM

Trudeau seems very gay in that exchange. I wonder if one's gaydar would go off if one met him in person.

by Anonymousreply 148December 5, 2019 5:42 PM

R147 you were talking about how great he was for weeks, but nice try. He's a Libertarian in Democratic clothing. And it's totally unsurprising when you consider the mentality of hardcore BernieBros that they would go for someone like Yang.

Your little nitpicks about Warren and any candidate who isn't Bernie or Yang are transparent.

by Anonymousreply 149December 5, 2019 6:18 PM

The way Macron was man spreading in that chair next to Trump was turning me on!

by Anonymousreply 150December 5, 2019 6:30 PM

This may be the first time someone has tried to gaslight me on DL R149, so kudos on that.

Maybe you were stalking someone else?

For the record, I've been supporting Mayor Pete since Day 1 and I'd be happy with Biden as well.

by Anonymousreply 151December 5, 2019 6:32 PM

R151 no, it's always been you, but again, nice try. Your anti-Warren and anti-Hillary rants have been quite noticable.

by Anonymousreply 152December 5, 2019 6:39 PM

I know this will rock your world R152, but one can both think Hillary and Warren are terrible candidates AND not be a BernieBro or a YangGanger!!!

BOOM!!!

Mind Blown!!!!

Amirite?

And now to blow it more: one can dislike Clinton and Warren AND see Pete Buttigieg, Joe Biden and even Amy Klobuchar as better alternatives.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S LIKE BLACK IS WHITE AND NIGHT IS DAY!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 153December 5, 2019 7:22 PM

I wouldn't shake his hand either. Seriously, do you think he washes his hand after taking a dump?

by Anonymousreply 154December 5, 2019 7:35 PM

How dare they laugh at president. He is really good man. He strong he fierce he make us proud of our nation. We laugh at weaklings like Macron,Trudeau and Johnson. Those three are worse than moose and squirrel!

by Anonymousreply 155December 5, 2019 7:44 PM

R141 - this smackdown by the Biden campaign is the only thing I've liked so far about how he's proceeding with his candidacy. Trump's fragile ego will shred further, knowing he's being laughed at, and this will grind him down regardless of whatever bravado he puts forth on Twitter to reassure his idiotic followers. These idiot followers are also aware (even if they deny it) that Trump is being made fun of, and they need to feign bravado in order to defend him. No one wants or likes to be made fun of, least of all publicly. With the widespread reach of today's social media, mockery is a superb tool with which to beat these GOP fossils down and their enablers and expedite their extinction. Stop bemoaning the loss of civility. A call for civility now is merely an attempt to control people and make them feel bound to an etiquette of social interaction that no longer exists. Younger generations are experts at the social media game, and they are relentless too. I can't wait until they take over. I just wish they'd hurry up.

by Anonymousreply 156December 5, 2019 8:26 PM

I doubt it influences Dump's followers & since they revel in their own personal victim mentality, Dump being snubbed by the cool kids likely makes them love him more since they're hated by other people too. But for Dump, being mocked by leaders he no doubt considers his inferiors chaps his ass fiercely. If he got all choked up at being booed at a baseball game, this latest episode no doubt ended in tears, sobs, mainlining big macs and slapping around Mick Mulvaney just because...

by Anonymousreply 157December 5, 2019 8:32 PM

[quote]Seriously, do you think he washes his hand after taking a dump?

Isn't he a known germaphobe?

by Anonymousreply 158December 5, 2019 8:42 PM

Now that the cat's out of the bag regarding that orange shit on his face I can only think of what his morning routine looks like. I can just see the fat fool sitting at his dressing table applying his foundation. What a pathetic old fool he is.

by Anonymousreply 159December 5, 2019 9:31 PM

Trudeau: Your mother was a hamster and your father reeks of elderberries!

Macron: Now go away, Trumpy, or we will taunt you a second time!

by Anonymousreply 160December 5, 2019 9:38 PM

Hardball....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 5, 2019 9:39 PM

NATO summit summary: @realDonaldTrump acts like a lunatic, other NATO leaders talk about his lunacy, and then he gets mad and runs home like a lunatic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 6, 2019 12:51 AM

R153 clearly has been in the Manischewitz.

by Anonymousreply 163December 6, 2019 3:34 AM

The makeup sex with Kellyanne must be incredible for George to keep tweeting his disdain for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 164December 6, 2019 4:02 AM

George's obsession with Trump shows that he's a psycho. His wife should have him locked up.

by Anonymousreply 165December 6, 2019 4:16 AM

R165, I'd settle for all three being locked up. Why you feel compelled to defend Trump, is psychotic in itself considering you've witnessed Trump's own obsession with Obama, but Obama feels no need to behave like that steaming pile of shit.

by Anonymousreply 166December 6, 2019 4:29 AM

I haven’t been keeping up on this, but has there been any information on who leaked it? I would not be surprised if Boris intentionally had a hot mic on him and the original plan was to try and embarrass Macron and Trudeau.

by Anonymousreply 167December 8, 2019 12:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!