Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Remember when Marky Mark looked like this???

Dear God. Why does time age us? Can we rewind just him and have him look like this forever? He was perfection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 22, 2020 8:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2019 10:47 PM

I love this one with him and Kate Moss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2019 10:48 PM

Photoshop makes people perfect.

Note his extra nipples are missing

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2019 10:48 PM

R3 they didn’t photoshop his commercials. They used makeup to cover it. You can’t photoshop a live runway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2019 10:49 PM

😍😍😍😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2019 10:50 PM

Southy trash

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2019 10:57 PM

He’s born and raised Boston. Not the South.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2019 10:58 PM

His body was beautiful. His face is pure white trash, though. Not attractive to me, personally.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2019 10:58 PM

R7 is too stupid to have access to the internet.

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2019 10:59 PM

Hasn't Kate Moss said she had a really bad time shooting the Calvin Klein stuff with Mark Wahlberg?

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2019 11:01 PM

It's Southie, r6.

Here, r7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2019 11:03 PM

I wouldn’t be shocked if Moss and Wahlberg didn’t get along. He has always been a misogynistic, homophobic and racist piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2019 11:04 PM

I always cringe when people compare Bieber and Mendes to Wahlberg. Like him or hate him, NONE of these newer guys come close to looking like he did in those underwear! (Or Michael Bergin for that matter).

Not Shawn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2019 11:12 PM

And not Bieber

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2019 11:13 PM

Michael Bergin took over for Mark when he left CK and he was great also. These new guys can’t compare

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2019 11:15 PM

Nasty thugette

by Anonymousreply 16December 3, 2019 11:16 PM

Pauly Shore did a stand up bit about Marky's Sunset Strip billboard. That it had to have caused a number of major accidents, being in West Hollywood and all. I remember thinking that billboard was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. But, I was 23 then.

I remember he had a glossy autobiography type picture book out at the time. He addressed his third nipple. "The bitches love to suck it." I nearly came right there in Waldenbooks in the Beverly Center.

by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2019 11:20 PM

He was profiled on 20/20, and they showed video of this photo shoot with Annie Leibovitz. It was super hot, because you saw way more of his ass, and he was grabbing his dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2019 11:29 PM

Omg I remember this commercial 😳... DLers are gonna have brain aneurisms when they hear him speak. Especially the racists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2019 11:30 PM

I love when the girl asks him how big his chest is and he says it’s not as big as hers lmao. Funny, but today SJWs would be outraged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 3, 2019 11:32 PM

Yep. Marky Mark made me cum so many times in my teenage years. Perfection!

by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2019 11:34 PM

Another commercial where you see how obnoxious he is, with that awful Boston accent and blaccent (which is ironic as he was a major racist)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 3, 2019 11:37 PM

He was hot as fuck back then and I enjoyed his pics many, many, many times.

by Anonymousreply 23December 3, 2019 11:42 PM

Fuck Donnie for not pulling Marks underwear all the way down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2019 11:45 PM

Nowadays, the marky marks in his Calvins are in the seat of his underwear.

by Anonymousreply 25December 3, 2019 11:50 PM

He was and is very obnoxious, but he has calmed down a lot (like many of us have with age). But he was very very obnoxious and cruel in his youth, and he knew he was hot, and made an entire career from his looks.

He built a bad boy reputation (which he actually was) by being crude during performances and Runway shows, and interviews. He tried to change his image once Boogie Nights came about... I remember his very good behavior and trying to sound like an intellect while promoting the film (which made him a movie star)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 3, 2019 11:57 PM

Whalberg is a 5'8" aging racist thug convicted of an assault which today would be a hate crime. He cost an elderly Vietnamese man (or "old gook" as sweet Marky called him) his right eve.His major accomplishment in school was beating black ( some n***ga's as he called them) children for lunch money. He got his big career break by letting David Geffen and Calvin Klein fuck him. Now 48 yr with a sagging roided body he drinks and slaps his wife and kids around while posing as a moralizing Catholic family values dad. Did I forget that he's raging closet case homophobe. Well pardon me not him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 3, 2019 11:58 PM

I can watch that wiggle dance he does in OPs gif over and over and never get bored. He was very cute. His body was perfection.

by Anonymousreply 28December 3, 2019 11:58 PM

He isn't gay, and he didn't let them fuck him. Neither did Michael Bergin. Bergin was CK personal Banana Hammock boy, who would walk around and serve him and his guests in nothing but a banana hammock until Klein made him an Underwear model after Wahlberg quit.

He is a homophobe, and has always been. He literally said he wouldn't be able to sleep at night if he did Brokeback Mountain.

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2019 12:01 AM

He has always been obnoxious and over the top... still is. Watch him on Graham Norton interviews. He is annoying

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2019 12:02 AM

Donnie has a fat ass!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2019 12:06 AM

She's an old whore dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2019 12:08 AM

I don't care how hot that racist homophobe was.

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2019 12:11 AM

R33 WAS

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2019 12:21 AM

All these old Repugs like Eastwood and Whalburg overcompensate for their youth indiscretions with Hollywood's gay mafia. Who do they think they're fooling? The old ladies doth protest too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2019 12:23 AM

Well pardon me R34.. or not

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2019 12:25 AM

Beside assaulting the elderly his only talent was the gay tease.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2019 12:35 AM

$200 million dollars later... he has the last laugh.

by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2019 12:37 AM

Well I'll still have sugar tits over for a Fosters.

by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2019 12:38 AM

R38 It's called successful trade hon

by Anonymousreply 40December 4, 2019 12:40 AM

Nope. He earned his money fairly. He wouldn’t even do a FILM about being gay because he feared for his mental state... he isn’t having sex with men. He is one of a few I know isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 41December 4, 2019 12:48 AM

by Anonymousreply 42December 4, 2019 12:49 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 4, 2019 12:52 AM

I prefer this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 4, 2019 12:53 AM

Michael Bergin was mentioned up thread r44

by Anonymousreply 45December 4, 2019 12:54 AM

What R27 said.

by Anonymousreply 46December 4, 2019 12:55 AM

I remember reading BBM was going to be cast with Joaquin Phoenix and Josh Hartnet. Good Lawdy Miss Claudy!

by Anonymousreply 47December 4, 2019 12:58 AM

R47 Mark was one of the first contacted for the movie. He told Ang Lee he would think about it and keep in contact but he knew it was a no. He just didn’t wanna say no straight out.

by Anonymousreply 48December 4, 2019 1:00 AM

I prefer a commission. R44

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 4, 2019 1:00 AM

Bergin has done amazing in real estate and is very wealthy now

by Anonymousreply 50December 4, 2019 1:05 AM

His best look, when he sneaks into Reese's room for sex in Fear. But yeah, garbage as a human.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 4, 2019 1:15 AM

Mark was very cute, but not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 52December 4, 2019 1:18 AM

isn't very fair!

by Anonymousreply 53December 4, 2019 1:20 AM

This idiot looked better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 4, 2019 1:38 AM

Even in his prime he had a just a slightly above average teenage bod topped with a very average southie kid butter face. His only claim to fame is when he started the ridiculous"Whigger" stuff, sagger jeans and grabbing his below average dick thru his tighty whities titillating all the suburban fraus lil girls. Of course he got that maneuver from the black rappers he despised. Once again the music industry marketed a talent less white trash kid to do on stage what black musicians would be arrested for doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 4, 2019 1:46 AM

R38 R50 Knows the litmus test for a fine human being is their bank account.

by Anonymousreply 56December 4, 2019 1:50 AM

He was a douchebag then and is a douchebag now.

by Anonymousreply 57December 4, 2019 1:53 AM

Imagine claiming his body was an “average teenagers body”. Lmaoooooooo. The shit you old loons make up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 4, 2019 1:56 AM

He’s from Dorchester, not South Boston (no one from there calls it Southie)

by Anonymousreply 59December 4, 2019 2:11 AM

The key to Wahlberg’s physique has always been his shoulders. Even at a young age, as in R58, he had full, rounded shoulders. That’s what separates him from boys like Shawn Mendes and Justin Bieber with their comparatively weak shoulder development. Mark’s physique is more of a lean, natural bodybuilder than a model. Someone taught him how to lift serious iron and build muscle in some old school gym, and he adhered to the principles as instructed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 4, 2019 2:12 AM

His body was a 10. He has the perfect body, from his shoulders to his arms to his forearms to his ... everything. His thighs, legs and ass were beautiful. His face was very cute when young, but not your "model". That is why he was an underwear model and not a high fashion runway model.

by Anonymousreply 61December 4, 2019 2:12 AM

Mark always had that build. He worked out to bulk up more, but he had a natural athletic build. It's genetics.

My friend Wesley never worked out, and at 14 had ripped arms and abs, naturally. When he did work out was just to get bigger, but the definition was there naturally.

by Anonymousreply 62December 4, 2019 2:15 AM

Tom Hollands flirts with all of his older male co stars, I wonder how it is going to go with Mark... Poor Tom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 4, 2019 2:17 AM

Didn't Tom not like Mark? And Tom does not flirt with them, that is who he is. Some people are naturally flirty. When I was younger everyone would think I was flirting with them when I was not.

Actually, it still happens, as I was threatened by a man last Wed night and called a faggot when I was only chatting. He thought I was coming onto him...

by Anonymousreply 64December 4, 2019 2:20 AM

Thanks R60. Couldn't figure out what made Marky Mark stand out even against other CK Male models. But yeah, he has manly shoulders, shawn and Justin are pretty and with slim shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 65December 4, 2019 2:20 AM

[QUOTE] My friend Wesley never worked out, and at 14 had ripped arms and abs, naturally. When he did work out was just to get bigger, but the definition was there naturally.

How was Wesley in bed?

by Anonymousreply 66December 4, 2019 2:21 AM

r66 Wesley is not gay. He is a good, handsome black man that now lives in Chicago and has a great life there. I have known him since High School, and he always had a natural muscle build. He is also 6'2. His brother is shorter, and leaner build with a more handsome face.

They are all attractive people.

I remember when his mother died. It was very sad. He didn't have anything growing up and built a good life for himself. All of them did. For those of you that stereotype all black people... they all (him and his 4 siblings) put themselves through college and finished and work etc.

by Anonymousreply 67December 4, 2019 2:27 AM

[QUOTE] Couldn't figure out what made Marky Mark stand out even against other CK Male models. But yeah, he has manly shoulders, shawn and Justin are pretty and with slim shoulders.

They say “Shoulders make the man.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 4, 2019 2:31 AM

[QUOTE] Wesley is not gay. He is a good, handsome black man that now lives in Chicago and has a great life there. I have known him since High School, and he always had a natural muscle build.

And? You didn’t get the draws?

by Anonymousreply 69December 4, 2019 2:33 AM

All of Mark made him better. His muscles were gorgeous. Not just the shoulders... the arms, the forearms... everything. Plus he is naturally one of those people that ooze sex.... Mendes nor Bieber are that. They are manufactured. Mark is naturally sexual.

by Anonymousreply 70December 4, 2019 2:33 AM

Idk R64 lately he's been saying that he is married to Jake Gyllenhaal. That sounds pretty flirty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 4, 2019 2:37 AM

Gays do not get straight mens humor. Holland is just having fun.

by Anonymousreply 72December 4, 2019 2:39 AM

Was not expecting Wesley’s life story

by Anonymousreply 73December 4, 2019 2:41 AM

I wanna meet Wesley, and give him a hug.

As for Mark, I always wanted him to fuck my brains out. Ever since I first saw Fear, I loved him. I was born way after his CK days (or Fear, for that matter) but I watched it years later and loved him. Was hooked after. Wish I were around to see him while his career was taking off in the early to mid 90s. He is interesting, albeit a not very nice person.

As for the poster that said he beats his kids and wife, I do not believe it. The wife, i dont know, but the kids? I doubt it. He seems very affectionate with them and their body language with him is very telling.

by Anonymousreply 74December 4, 2019 2:46 AM

[QUOTE] Was not expecting Wesley’s life story

Some other homo got to sexually experiment with Wesley in high school, slobbing that knob from the passenger seat of his first car, while this DLer was too busy admiring from a distance. You should’ve jumped on that dick instead of writing his autobiography, R67.

by Anonymousreply 75December 4, 2019 2:47 AM

r58, r61 r68, r70 If you're still wanking your shriveled dick to Markie Mark you're at least 60. Go boomer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 4, 2019 2:48 AM

r75 He is STRAIGHT. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 77December 4, 2019 2:50 AM

I hate to admit it but I think he looks adorable doing that wiggle dance in OPs image.

by Anonymousreply 78December 4, 2019 2:55 AM

R76 your post is nonsensical for reasons too numerous to count, chief among them is that Marky Mark would’ve helped spark the homo flame in Millennials since he was a 90’s pop icon who reached his sexy bad boy peak with the 1996 film “Fear.” So what the hell are you blabbing about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 4, 2019 2:59 AM

R79 Types old.

by Anonymousreply 80December 4, 2019 3:02 AM

His head is huge in comparison with the rest of the body

by Anonymousreply 81December 4, 2019 3:03 AM

Young people know who Mark Wahlberg is. I dont know where this weird mentality amongst old people comes from where they think young people never know "older" celebs... and that may be true about celebs from 50 years ago, but they know the ones that are still working and relevant. Mark is one of those...

Saying young people do not know him is also saying young people do not know Leo DiCaprio, which they very much do, and are the main ones that were crying about him not having an Oscar.

That reminds me of someone saying "Young people do not know who Brad Pitt is"... ummmm. Yes, they do. And Tom Cruise, and Will Smith, and Mark, and Leo, and J Lo, and Goop etc. they are all still in the public eye and working in big projects etc.

by Anonymousreply 82December 4, 2019 3:07 AM

^^^ You're 50 if you're a day. FAIL

by Anonymousreply 83December 4, 2019 3:09 AM

He's wee. And a bastard. He's a wee bastard.

by Anonymousreply 84December 4, 2019 3:09 AM

I am 32....

by Anonymousreply 85December 4, 2019 3:10 AM

R85 Good vibrations it's such a sweet sensation...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 4, 2019 3:15 AM

R72 Yeah, gays don't get it because the behavior that straight guys find funny is normal to us. We're the butt of the joke. Most gay guys don't understand straight's humor because to straight guys the idea of a man and another man getting married is hilarious and ridiculous, but to us it's normal.

by Anonymousreply 87December 4, 2019 3:40 AM

He's still cute today. Not as sculpted but still a great piece of meat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 4, 2019 3:41 AM

Not that bad, all things considered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 4, 2019 3:49 AM

Side butt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 4, 2019 3:50 AM

Shut the fuck up about him being a racist. Yes, as a kid he was a thug who did fucked up things. That was almost forty years ago. People mature, they change. Not that he's my favorite person but holy shit give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 91December 4, 2019 3:55 AM

OP, regardless what his body looked like, he was always fugly. You guys are mesmerized by muscles. Superficial hedonists.

by Anonymousreply 92December 4, 2019 3:59 AM

I liked his face

by Anonymousreply 93December 4, 2019 4:12 AM

I much preferred his body in Pain & Gain - I like the built 'n' beefy look over ripped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 4, 2019 9:12 AM

I'll always remember him as the guy who used his brother's fame and stardom to land a record deal, the proceeded to step on his brother's back to get the stardom he always wanted.

by Anonymousreply 95December 4, 2019 1:46 PM

No Malarkey Mark!

by Anonymousreply 96December 4, 2019 1:49 PM

Mark has always and will always be more relevant than Donnie because he was hotter.

by Anonymousreply 97December 4, 2019 3:40 PM

R82 yes they know his acting, but what about his rap career?

by Anonymousreply 98December 4, 2019 4:31 PM

Mark is an Icon

by Anonymousreply 99December 5, 2019 1:55 AM

Can we bite his ass cheeks?

by Anonymousreply 100December 6, 2019 8:00 AM

Even then, I knew what trash he was. He and Madonna ruined popular culture. I hated going to this one friend's house for dinner, as he had the framed CK poster hanging in his kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 101December 6, 2019 8:07 AM

R93 Me as well. I don't quite get the white trash face allusions either, as he has good bone structure, all his teeth..looks very Germanic to me, and handsome.

by Anonymousreply 102December 6, 2019 8:25 AM

R102 to each his own. I always thought he is fugly.

by Anonymousreply 103December 6, 2019 8:29 AM

Delicious

by Anonymousreply 104December 7, 2019 7:17 PM

The Whalberg brothers were/are always so weirdly sexual with each other? Why is that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 7, 2019 7:31 PM

In what world is that being sexual with each other??? Teasing the screaming audience isn’t being sexual with each other.

by Anonymousreply 106December 7, 2019 7:33 PM

He looks amazing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 19, 2019 6:36 PM

He is gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 108December 20, 2019 1:34 AM

He was indeed smoking hot in his youth. Still in good shape,but not sexy at all now. Not because of his personality (who gives a shit about that?) but hes just not as good looking. Donnie is on a very successful tv show,is making boatloads of money touring with NKOTB . I highly doubt he feels hard done by Mark. He (donnie) also was also very cute when young and looks like dog shit now.

by Anonymousreply 109December 20, 2019 1:55 AM

They looked like models for Chaos Men

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 20, 2019 2:02 AM

It smells like George Clooney

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 20, 2019 2:05 AM

Oh great. Mark Wahlberg the Thug and Cocaine Kate.

by Anonymousreply 112December 20, 2019 2:32 AM

I love Kate

by Anonymousreply 113December 20, 2019 3:14 AM

Bobble head

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 20, 2019 3:30 AM

Damn his body was SNATCHED.

by Anonymousreply 115March 22, 2020 7:20 PM

Was he the top in his relationship with George Clooney?

by Anonymousreply 116March 22, 2020 7:57 PM

They weren’t fucking

by Anonymousreply 117March 22, 2020 7:59 PM

then what were they doing?

by Anonymousreply 118March 22, 2020 8:01 PM

Being friends....

by Anonymousreply 119March 22, 2020 8:02 PM

I’m starting to think DLers don’t know what friendship is

by Anonymousreply 120March 22, 2020 8:03 PM

I heard rumors here that they were fucking when they were doing the movie "The Perfect Storm"

by Anonymousreply 121March 22, 2020 8:42 PM

OF COURSE YOU HEARD THAT. OF COURSE.

From who?

by Anonymousreply 122March 22, 2020 8:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!