Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m “Body Positive!!”

Translation: I’m a morbidly obese bitch with a pretty-enough face that has no shame. This PC bullshit is so tiresome. The latest bitch to say how wonderful it is to be a fattie is David Hasselhoffs daughter, and she’s making money off it! WTF is wrong with people that they are accepting that it is ok to put stress on your organs and joints with 50 extra pounds of blubber? They even sell stylish fat clothes! These people should hide in shame instead of strutting around thinking they’re the cats meow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2019 8:09 PM

Meh. What are bears if not just hairy fatties? Let the straights have their fetishes

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2019 1:48 PM

The only men that like these women are blacks

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2019 1:50 PM

There's so much more to me than just a number on the scale.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2019 1:52 PM

This whole “woman empowerment” culture has led women to think that anything they do is ok. They shove it in our face and down our throats and just DARE us to say something. They love to scream “abuse! Sexual assault! Discrimination! Pay difference!” It’s all tedious.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2019 1:54 PM

Hmmmmm....her photos are not too photoshopped to death, are they? Let's see her put them out un-retouched.. I highly doubt she would......

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2019 1:54 PM

“If I wear a sheet they won’t notice I’m a whale.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2019 1:57 PM

R1 most who call themselves bears are whales and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2019 1:58 PM

I do actually like her because she’s the one that filmed her Dad David Hasslehoff completely shit-faced drunk, eating a cheeseburger off the floor. She then released the footage! This was like 10 years ago and was hilarious. She claimed it was to help him get sober.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2019 1:58 PM

She and McCain could be the fat insufferable twins who were separated at birth...Lord knows one obnoxious slob is enough, now he give us two?

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2019 2:00 PM

And like all women, her dream in life is to get her tits out.

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2019 2:35 PM

If bad habits are going to be pandered to and encouraged, bring back cigarette and alcohol ads.

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2019 2:47 PM

R3 Will Chrissy be their first guest panelist?

Has the stage been reinforced?

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2019 2:52 PM

Is there a "Body Negative" movement?

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2019 2:56 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2019 3:17 PM

Isn't that a Deplorable thing? Guys with 28 inch waists hooking up with women with 40 inch waists?

by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2019 3:33 PM

r10 her dream is to be thin...seriously!

by Anonymousreply 16December 3, 2019 9:04 PM

It's fine to be comfortable in your body while slightly overweight. This is way more than slightly overweight, this is being fat enough to put stress on your body. This is not body positivity, it is celebrating a health hazard.

If promoting the image of underweight women is discouraged, promoting the image of obese women should be discouraged too. Both are unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2019 9:13 PM

She's not that bad. I wouldn't say she's a role model but she is pretty. Men have been allowed to be fat for ages, so... (well, maybe not gay men)

by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2019 9:27 PM

[quote]Meh. What are bears if not just hairy fatties? Let the straights have their fetishes

What percentage of US men crave obese women?

Now what percentage of US women are obese?

There's the problem.

And bears are an actual body positivity movement.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2019 7:30 AM

Everyone has a right to be happy. The only time I find them a little deluded is when an overweight, egg- shaped woman calls herself “curvy.”

Be happy, but be real.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 9:30 AM

R19 Bears are fat lazy fucks who eat too much.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 10:23 AM

Our culture has generally validated women for being stick thin, even though a lot of men don't actually want a bony woman. So if there is some balance where you're allowed to actually be a bit bigger and have self esteem then what is wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 10:36 AM

Maybe, R21. But gay society has intense social pressures that straight society doesn't. And they're a sub-group who reject pressure, as opposed to the millions of American women who just can't put down the fork.

Bears aren't necessarily fat though. Fit-fat and beefy in many cases.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 11:26 AM

Well, she looks better than Tess whatsherface or Chrissy. For whatever that's worth.

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 11:32 AM

Please, does anybody buy that "I'm fine with my fat self?" They all cry in the bathroom when they're alone. Nobody likes having to shower on a porch with a sponge attached to a large tree branch.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 12:11 PM

Y'all just mad that she can get more dick than you

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 12:27 PM

A lot of athletes (and off-season bodybuilders) are technically overweight/obese as well. I know this is due to a large percentage of muscle mass, but doesn’t that put a strain on your body as well?

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 12:47 PM

No, muscle is not the same as fat.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2019 1:08 PM

There's so much more to me than just that four digit number on the scale.

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2019 1:09 PM

A lot of very muscular men look obese when they wear clothes.

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2019 1:53 PM

R29 - “four digit number” LOL 😆

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2019 1:58 PM

She looks like Meghan McCow.

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2019 7:57 PM

We excuse everything else these days, so shine on you sweaty fatty fat fat!

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2019 8:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!