Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC Part 15

Let's start with HIMBO early morning / late night sub-anchor, Phillip Mena.

I want him in me, quite deeply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545April 10, 2020 9:13 PM

Phillip is on right now with uber-bitchface Yasmin Vessoughian(?), and he's looking cute.

Unfortunately, Phillip is not very bright.

He's nice to look at, but he adds nothing to the conversation.

Now I understand why he hasn't advanced at MSNBC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2019 9:32 AM

Scrolling through Phillip's Instagram, it's pretty clear that he's much more in his element, in this sort of setting...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2019 9:33 AM

Or this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2019 9:34 AM

My God, I did not know he had all those trashy tattoos. How unbecumming of a respected news anchor.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2019 9:46 AM

Isn’t Ayman Mohyeldin Yasmin Vesuvian’s cohost?

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2019 10:12 AM

Speaking of himbos, I like how they put David Gura in Clark Kent glasses on air to demonstrate that he is in fact an intellectual!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2019 10:14 AM

David Gura wanted to call his show ERECT with David Gura but that didn’t pass the NBC censors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2019 10:16 AM

He looks good at R6 but gross at R7.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2019 10:19 AM

Yes, R5.

Ayman is the regular co-host with perpetual bitch face Yasmin, but Phillip is filling in for Ayman.

Although, who knows?

Maybe Ayman got tired of Yasmin constantly talking over him, as well as having to stare at her witchy poo bitch face, so maybe he quit. I know that I would, if I had to look at her witchy bitchy face every morning. The woman NEVER smiles. Never. She has the personality of an ice cube.

Poor Phillip. I hate that he has to sit next to her.

He should be relaxing on a beach somewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2019 11:21 AM

Just turned on Joy’s show this morning, and she’s got some shrill white woman freaking out that will be no people of color on the debate stage, and that Kamala and all the other POC are infinitely more qualified than any of the white folks. They also spent a bunch of time dragging Pete, of course. Joy HATES Pete.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2019 3:20 PM

R10 My older black friend at work still hates Kamala and says good riddance, still loves Joe Biden and insists on calling his dementia “folksy,” and she has just come out of the closet as aggressively hateful of Pete Buttigieg, which is new.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2019 3:22 PM

R10 - I have given up on Joy Reid. She is too hyper, talks too fast and goes on and on to the point at which the guest and audience have forgotten her question. A shame because I like her panelists for the most part, but I find myself muting Joy's dialogue and then tuning into Fredricka Whitfield on CNN for the second hour.

Does MSNBC not know its weekend morning audience? Have they not noticed a ratings drop after "Up?" Jonathan Capeheart was such a soothing relief substituting in Joy's absence a few weeks ago? Even Alix Witt has cut short the lingering noon handoff in order to escape Roto-Mouth Reid.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2019 3:50 PM

^^Rotor-Mouth

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2019 3:54 PM

[quote] They also spent a bunch of time dragging Pete, of course. Joy HATES Pete.

That's because she's a hateful homophobe who has never apologized for her homophobic comments.

She should have been fired a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2019 1:15 AM

Does Maddow ever talk about anything else besides Russia?

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2019 1:17 AM

R15 - You know good and damn well Rachel Maddow covers broad ranges of international and domestic news, e.g. it was she who was instrumental in providing national television coverage of the Flynt Water crisis and its political genesis. Often working with her good friend Richard Engels, over the years Ms. Maddow kept and continues to keep us abreast of the troubles in the Mid East.

It's you bot farm serfs posting here who do an inordinate amount of talking about Russia.

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2019 8:44 PM

Instead of calling his weekend am show, "Up," I heard David Gura wanted to call it, "Morning Wood."

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2019 9:04 PM

I still miss Thomas Roberts. He was great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2019 9:07 PM

My opinion of Philip dropped significantly knowing he has those trashy tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2019 9:40 PM

I love Thomas Roberts. David Gura, who replaced Roberts, offers nothing.

by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2019 9:41 PM

[quote]He's nice to look at, but he adds nothing to the conversation.

Are they grooming him to be the Don Lemon of MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2019 10:55 PM

Thomas Roberts was in Russia with Trump hosting the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2019 2:10 AM

Is there bad blood between Chris and Rachel? His toss to her show used to a jolly and happy back-and-forth but lately it’s been very serious and brief.

by Anonymousreply 23December 10, 2019 1:02 AM

Attention all Rachel haters and Pete haters: the Mayor will be on TRMS Dec 10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 10, 2019 2:14 AM

Rachel TAKES time from other hosts. She doesn’t give it. She needs extra time to tell us how there’s so much news she doesn’t have the time to absorb it, let alone tell us about it.

by Anonymousreply 25December 10, 2019 5:32 AM

Friend of mine worked with Phillip. Said he’s sweet but yeah, not very bright.

by Anonymousreply 26December 10, 2019 6:34 AM

Is Philip Mena gay or straight?

by Anonymousreply 27December 10, 2019 8:10 AM

Not sure I can find Garrett Haake attractive any more the just said “vote of conscious”, instead of “vote of conscience”, one of my pet peeves. Dummy.

by Anonymousreply 28December 10, 2019 8:13 PM

He’s straight so of course he’s attractive. The bigger and dumber the better.

by Anonymousreply 29December 10, 2019 11:59 PM

The guy I'm intrigued with is Bill Weir on CNN...He is SO HOT!

by Anonymousreply 30December 11, 2019 12:05 AM

What happened to Garrett Haake's marriage?

He got married to Sara Murray from CNN in spring 2017, but he's been showing off other girlfriends on Instagram for almost a year. No mention of a divorce.

Are they polyamorous? Are two women necessary to take Garrett's monstrous dick at a time?

by Anonymousreply 31December 11, 2019 12:06 AM

R31. Garrett’s wedding was covered extensively on IG, I remember looking through the pictures, and then suddenly it appears he’s single. Did he decide he could get much more snatch now that he’s a national reporter?

by Anonymousreply 32December 11, 2019 12:25 AM

Phillip Mena looks like he'd be a good fuck.

Dumb guys usually are.

by Anonymousreply 33December 11, 2019 12:31 AM

[quote]Did he decide he could get much more snatch now that he’s a national reporter

Probably this. The new GFs he's been showing off on IG (even going on trips and such) are the same type — blond and petite — but much better looking than Sara Murray, who is a butterface.

by Anonymousreply 34December 11, 2019 1:10 AM

time for DL meltdown if Rachel doesn't worship Pete!

by Anonymousreply 35December 11, 2019 1:39 AM

Thread on the Maddow/Buttigieg rematch:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 11, 2019 1:42 AM

@R27 It seems Phil seeing someone as well. Another news anchor based in TX. I think she's Persian

by Anonymousreply 37December 11, 2019 2:07 AM

Does Ari Melber appear on camera unshaved so that he doesn't look like Eddie Munster?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 11, 2019 10:02 PM

LOL, did Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse just tell Chuck Todd "Good to be with you, Todd" at the end of their segment? (Just watched on DVR)

by Anonymousreply 39December 11, 2019 11:38 PM

No MSNBC talk shows tonight?

It seems to be all "Breaking News" coverage of people talking, and talking, and talking, and talking.

by Anonymousreply 40December 12, 2019 11:34 PM

Democrats: Impeachable acts!

Republicans: Witch hunt!

This whole effort is futile. Or mostly futile. I did learn from it that Nancy Pelosi was right about it being a futile effort when Republican elected officials are perfectly happy to sell out our democracy.

by Anonymousreply 41December 12, 2019 11:37 PM

Rachel's on now

by Anonymousreply 42December 13, 2019 1:31 AM

All they talk about on MSNBC is polls. Even though the polls were completely wrong in 2016. Democrats are supposed to be smarter than Republicans, but they never seem to learn, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 13, 2019 12:33 PM

What happens to all those uneaten baked goods that Gura's guests are too afraid to actually eat?

by Anonymousreply 44December 13, 2019 1:33 PM

The polls were not completely wrong in 2016. People just didn’t factor in the margin of error or the electoral college.

by Anonymousreply 45December 13, 2019 3:28 PM

[quote]What happens to all those uneaten baked goods that Gura's guests are too afraid to actually eat?

Beats me.

by Anonymousreply 46December 13, 2019 3:29 PM

[quote]What happens to all those uneaten baked goods that Gura's guests are too afraid to actually eat?

I was wondering the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 47December 13, 2019 3:33 PM

It's the Electoral College stupid.

Pete is correct, it needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 48December 13, 2019 8:28 PM

I want MSNBC to add some night time news shows on Saturday and some more on Sunday in addition to the impeachment special. I hate how on Saturday they just replay Friday night

I like to check the news as I'm getting ready to go somewhere but I don't want to see a repeat of the night before

by Anonymousreply 49December 14, 2019 7:50 AM

Is Joy Reid bald? I tuned in last week to catch her new braided 'do and was appalled by her seeming lack of a hairline. Whatever hairline she has seems to start an inch behind her ears.

by Anonymousreply 50December 14, 2019 11:25 PM

Bring back Donny Deutsch's Saturday evening show!

by Anonymousreply 51December 14, 2019 11:30 PM

I wonder if Donnie is up to it. I haven't seen him as a guest on shows recently. I brought up in previous threads that he appears to have symptoms of Parkinson's. His hands look shaky at points and he obviously folds them and tries to control. He also seems to wear one of those bracelets that's supposed to ameliorate the symptoms. If Parkinson's progresses and affects head movements and speech, I very much doubt he wants to deal with a weekly program, let alone guest spots. I read that his program was well-rated for its time slot.

I know a lot of posters deride him for glad-handing Trump when he was a PR firm owner, but he's the most effective at pointing out who and what Trump is. How many other New Yorkers in Trump's orbit would have a) rejected Trump; or b) come out swinging so vociferously about the Cheeto Don?

by Anonymousreply 52December 14, 2019 11:42 PM

R52 he was on Nicolle's show either this week or last week

by Anonymousreply 53December 15, 2019 1:10 AM

Thanks, R53. I've kind of put a moratorium on news lately so as not to depress myself, so I don't really keep up much unless I catch it in a glance at the muted TV.

by Anonymousreply 54December 15, 2019 2:35 AM

WTF is Stephanie Ruhle wearing this morning?

by Anonymousreply 55December 16, 2019 5:38 PM

LOL, I was just coming here to post that, R55.

Did she get a boob job? Her bazooms look HUGE in that shoulder-bedazzled jersey top.

And sagging toward her waist — she needs better support.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 16, 2019 5:49 PM

Her boobs look the same to me. I think it's just the ill-fitting bedazzled top and, like you said, poor support. Her posture seems a little slump, too. Speaking of tits, here comes Katie.

by Anonymousreply 57December 16, 2019 6:03 PM

Rachel interviewing LISA PAGE!!!!!

her first interview

by Anonymousreply 58December 18, 2019 12:55 AM

Rachel is on FIRE!!!

by Anonymousreply 59December 18, 2019 3:14 PM

Lisa Page is old news. She’s doing a book tour. Not worth making the center of the show on Impeachment Eve.

by Anonymousreply 60December 18, 2019 3:24 PM

Ha ha Ari Melber just made a reference to a Rolling Stones song. I’ve only ever heard him make references to hip hop songs. Will he branch out into show tunes references for the new year???

by Anonymousreply 61December 20, 2019 10:24 PM

Joy Reid with her usual Pete-bash-fest today. So predictable.

by Anonymousreply 62December 21, 2019 11:13 PM

Bob Menendez' daughter Alicia is subbing in for Nicolle today

by Anonymousreply 63December 23, 2019 8:03 PM

I tuned in late - who is this sleepy white woman with the bad hair subbing for Nicole Wallace?

by Anonymousreply 64December 23, 2019 8:41 PM

She's awful. Also fuck all the democratic concern trolls she brought on the show

by Anonymousreply 65December 23, 2019 8:55 PM

Why does Joy Reid hate gay people?

by Anonymousreply 66December 23, 2019 8:57 PM

[quote]Why does Joy Reid hate gay people?

Because she’s a homophobe, dear.

by Anonymousreply 67December 24, 2019 7:37 PM

Amin Mohadin got some work done, and it doesn’t look good. His cheeks are now more prominent. He’s also wearing a lot of makeup, hiding his acne scars.

by Anonymousreply 68December 27, 2019 3:46 AM

OMG, Aymin is wearing TONS of caked-on makeup.

by Anonymousreply 69December 27, 2019 11:03 PM

Lawrence takes the most time off of any of the hosts. I guess having the 2nd most watched show on the network gives him that kind of leverage though. He's often absent on Fridays and often gone for several days around a holiday, way more days off than #1 show Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 70December 28, 2019 1:06 AM

I was kind of surprised that Nicolle Wallace worked on Christmas Eve. The ex must have had the kid that day.

by Anonymousreply 71December 28, 2019 5:33 AM

I thought that Lawrence negotiated for Fridays off. Or, maybe it was the network’s idea. I’m sure it’s hard to guests to appear on Friday night at 10 pm.

by Anonymousreply 72December 28, 2019 7:17 AM

Wow, Nicolle's lover is live in the studio with her today. Of course he's wearing his ugly sweater but he and Nicolle both seem relaxed in each other's company.

Does Nicolle know that we know that she is fucking that guy?

by Anonymousreply 73December 30, 2019 8:15 PM

[quote] I was kind of surprised that Nicolle Wallace worked on Christmas Eve. The ex must have had the kid that day.

If you paid close attention there was no new news covered on her Christmas Eve show, it was all covering things that happened earlier which told me that the show was prerecorded. There were several MSNBC shows on Christmas Eve that were obviously prerecorded. Watch for the same thing to happen on New Years Eve.

by Anonymousreply 74December 30, 2019 8:36 PM

Does anybody else think that Lawrence O'Donnell's K.I.N.D. charity seem like the lamest charity ever? It gets a ton of promotion and I am sure it does good, but Desks?

by Anonymousreply 75December 30, 2019 8:39 PM

[quote]Does anybody else think that Lawrence O'Donnell's K.I.N.D. charity seem like the lamest charity ever? It gets a ton of promotion and I am sure it does good, but Desks?

Thank you R75! WTF? Desks? These kids don't have paper, pencils or textbooks and he's giving them DESKS? How about fresh water, electricity, nutritious food? Nope. Larry is giving them DESKS. They don't even have CHAIRS!!

by Anonymousreply 76December 30, 2019 11:24 PM

They dont taste very good either!

by Anonymousreply 77December 30, 2019 11:27 PM

First paragraph of the KIND site:

Be K.I.N.D. to a Student in Malawi:

Every day, up to 70% of children in Malawi struggle to learn while sitting on the ground. Giving them a desk empowers their educational journey and fuels their dreams for the future.

by Anonymousreply 78December 30, 2019 11:31 PM

[quote]Ha ha Ari Melber just made a reference to a Rolling Stones song. I’ve only ever heard him make references to hip hop songs. Will he branch out into show tunes references for the new year???

Call me when he starts quoting Sondheim.

by Anonymousreply 79December 31, 2019 12:00 AM

I love Lawrence O'Donnell. He's my favorite at MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 80December 31, 2019 1:26 AM

Have we discussed this?

MSNBC is shaking up its schedule and moving Ali Velshi to Saturdays and Sundays from 8 to 10 a.m.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 31, 2019 6:06 AM

R81 Isn’t that David Gura’s slot?

Oh, who cares? They all blabber on and on about the same things.

by Anonymousreply 82December 31, 2019 8:03 AM

R81: Seems to me like a demotion for Ali to go from twice-daily weekdays to 8am weekends. I like Ali! Wonder what happened? "Up With Ali"...oops.

On second thought, he is probably thrilled to get away from that deranged bully, Stephanie Ruhle.

by Anonymousreply 83December 31, 2019 8:42 AM

Ugh, Stephanie Ruhle is impossible for me to listen to for more than two or three minutes without wanting to destroy my television. She is the one who most makes me feel like it’s fair to call some MSNBC programming the liberal answer to Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 84December 31, 2019 8:45 AM

I wouldn't mind licking David Gura's slot

by Anonymousreply 85December 31, 2019 9:13 AM

Taking away Gura’s own show from him and dropping him into a Saturdays-only afternoon anchor slot is a demotion, yes? I guess being conventionally attractive and white is better job security on Fox News than it is on MSNBC.

“The end of Velshi & Ruhle is nigh as MSNBC plans an anchor shuffle for the new year. The NBCUniversal-owned cable news outlet has set a new weekend morning show anchored by Al Velshi that will air from 8-10 a.m. ET Saturdays and Sundays in 2020, leading in to AM Joy.

The new program will replace Up with David Gura in the slot. Gura will segue to anchoring MSNBC Live at 2 p.m. ET Saturdays.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 31, 2019 9:17 AM

I don't care for that cocky Menendez chick.

Apparently the network is grooming Karine Jean-Pierre for an anchor chair: besides having a background in politics she's smart, beautiful and lesbian, and they'd best make her an offer before the competition starts courting her. I would love for Karine to replace Joy Reid or Halle Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 87December 31, 2019 9:48 AM

“Apparently the network is grooming Karine Jean-Pierre for an anchor chair: besides having a background in politics she's smart, beautiful and lesbian, and they'd best make her an offer before the competition starts courting her.”

What’s the competition? Murdoch or the Young Turks?

by Anonymousreply 88December 31, 2019 10:01 AM

[quote]Ugh, Stephanie Ruhle is impossible for me to listen to for more than two or three minutes without wanting to destroy my television. She is the one who most makes me feel like it’s fair to call some MSNBC programming the liberal answer to Fox News.

That could only be true if Fox actually hired woman for their experience instead of boob size.

At least Ruhle is smart enough to have been managing editor and news anchor for Bloomberg Television and editor-at-large for Bloomberg News.

by Anonymousreply 89December 31, 2019 10:51 AM

R89 I didn’t say she’s not smart. She is though hyper partisan to the extent that she says nothing that doesn’t vilify “them” or glorify “us.” She’s melodramatic and antagonistic. And I resent those qualities on any network or program that declares itself a journalistic enterprise.

by Anonymousreply 90December 31, 2019 10:57 AM

Meghan Kelly is objectively smart. So is Kimberly Guilfoyle. Both are attorneys and obviously intelligent in certain ways. They also are both overly ambitious, cruel when it’s useful, amoral, racist and embody all sorts of vile characteristics. Being relatively intelligent in the absence of reasonable objectivity as a journalist is not a laudable combination of qualities.

by Anonymousreply 91December 31, 2019 11:02 AM

[quote]is objectively smart. So is Kimberly Guilfoyle.

LMFAO oh yeah? Look at how she lives with mini me DJT Jr!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 31, 2019 11:09 AM

Gramps at R90 thinks woman anchors should act like Walter Cronkite.

Yeah, emotionless news people, just with the world needs. Look, the big difference is most of the Fox News bimbos have nothing to back up their hyper partisan propaganda conspiracy theories spewed out as news. I am OK with being passionate about a subject, even antagonistic to get someone to speak the truth as long as you have the background to justify your assertions which Stephanie Ruhle has. And she is not cruel, racist or immoral like the other woman you listed at Fox.

by Anonymousreply 93December 31, 2019 11:19 AM

R92 She went to UC—Davis, a “public Ivy,” and she has a JD. I said “objectively smart,” based on her credentials. She was married to Gavin Newsom prior to one of the Trump Deliverance boys, and most people here probably like Newsom. She’s just what I said—objectively intelligent enough to do well academically, but utterly amoral.

by Anonymousreply 94December 31, 2019 11:21 AM

Vaginal cleanliness next to Godliness

by Anonymousreply 95December 31, 2019 1:18 PM

Sadly, R81's link says:

[quote] Velshi’s new program will lead into Joy Reid’s “AM Joy,” MSNBC’s highest-rated weekend program.

That rating surprises me. And I was hoping that Velshi's new show would replace Reid's.

by Anonymousreply 96December 31, 2019 1:21 PM

Sadly, R81's link says:

[quote] Velshi’s new program will lead into Joy Reid’s “AM Joy,” MSNBC’s highest-rated weekend program.

That rating surprises me. And I was hoping that Velshi's new show would replace Reid's.

by Anonymousreply 97December 31, 2019 1:21 PM

Joshua Johnson (who had been hosting "1A" on WAMU/NPR) is supposed to be joining MSNBC soon as an anchor, but I don't think they've said yet what his time slot will be.

by Anonymousreply 98December 31, 2019 1:23 PM

Stephanie Ruhle is possibly my favorite anchor on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 99December 31, 2019 1:23 PM

UC Davis is a “public Ivy?”

by Anonymousreply 100December 31, 2019 3:22 PM

Who did Ali Velshi piss off? He’s been filling in for everyone over the holiday, not to mention being on twice every day. Being sent to the weekend mornings is a big demotion. It’s a shame they are demoting David Gura too, I like him, and he’s really handsome. I want to see more of him, not less.

by Anonymousreply 101December 31, 2019 3:41 PM

God forbid they don’t give any of that time to the hack Chuck Toad.

by Anonymousreply 102December 31, 2019 3:48 PM

No, R100, it's not. The University of California system is great overall, but the two perennial standouts are Berkeley and UCLA.

by Anonymousreply 103December 31, 2019 3:54 PM

[quote]Giving them a desk empowers their educational journey and fuels their dreams for the future.

Maybe give them a chair, also??

by Anonymousreply 104December 31, 2019 4:41 PM

Yes, the UC system overall is called a public Ivy, and Davis is singularly considered one as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 31, 2019 4:52 PM

R104, etc. The desks have built-in benches.

From the MSNBC website:

Q: What kind of desk is it?

A: The desks are manufactured locally by three UNICEF-approved craftsmen. They are wooden desks and benches attached with a metal frame. They ideally seat two children, but overcrowding sometimes results in more children per desk.

Q: When will my desk arrive?

A: UNICEF Malawi procures desks at the rate of 1,500 per week. Distribution of the desks will be ongoing.

Q: Can I personalize my gift?

A: Through an ecard letting a loved one now that you have purchased a desk in his honor and through social messaging.

Q: Why MSNBC and UNICEF?

A: Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell, traveled to Malawi in the summer of 2010 and observed the significant need for basic resources in school classrooms. Wanting to help make a difference and create a better learning environment for these kids, Lawrence purchased several desks which were delivered during his visit to a school in need. Lawrence then approached UNICEF to partner with him on a much more ambitious endeavor to allow millions of Americans to join his cause.

by Anonymousreply 106December 31, 2019 4:54 PM

I never cared for Stephanie Ruhle. I really began to despise her after she cried on air when reading the reports that the Trump administration would separate tender age children (infants) from their parents at the border. It would have been a genuine, heartfelt moment if Rachel Maddow hadn't done it the night before and shocked everyone with her truly genuine emotional reaction. Stephanie is a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 107December 31, 2019 5:59 PM

I like when Stephanie and Ali are on together. They really temper each other. But each alone is harder for me to listen to. Ali is really really bright and doesn't take shit, but he's so boring and Stephanie is smart but she's always trying to be cute and is always has a strawman arguement set up for any democrats on her show. it's a clever way to 'both sides' an argument.

by Anonymousreply 108December 31, 2019 6:41 PM

The hardest thing for me is that none of them know how to breathe. They all just gasp for air because they're not breathing from their gut. Velshi and Ruhle are the worst offenders, I think.

by Anonymousreply 109December 31, 2019 7:31 PM

[quote] Who did Ali Velshi piss off? He’s been filling in for everyone over the holiday, not to mention being on twice every day. Being sent to the weekend mornings is a big demotion.

The link at R81 says:

[quote] Velshi, who will split his time between New York and a teaching gig at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, will continue to fill in for MSNBC’s primetime anchors during the week.

If Velshi is teaching at Wharton (in Philly), it's probably hard to do that if you're anchoring in NY every day. Maybe he wanted a lighter load to accommodate the teaching gig.

by Anonymousreply 110December 31, 2019 7:38 PM

R110 I like to think that Ali has a life outside of his TV shows. He's too f-ing smart to be dragged down by these ridiculous TV shows.

by Anonymousreply 111December 31, 2019 8:47 PM

Another vote for Stephanie Ruhle here. I've said it in a previous thread, she gives you the Rachel Ray-ish, your home girl from next door talking politics--we all agree, she's smart! Sure she's got antics, but so does Matthews, Williams, Scarborough, and they get away with it!

Said to Velshi doing less time, I like his MSNBC live hours. And I would also like to see Karine Jean-Pierre anchoring. They should let her guest anchor AM Joy to give her a trial run first though.

by Anonymousreply 112January 1, 2020 9:11 PM

I'm not impressed with what I've seen from Alicia Menendez so far.

She also has weird rounded teeth.

by Anonymousreply 113January 1, 2020 9:51 PM

Ari, for the love of God, stop with the rap quotes!!!

by Anonymousreply 114January 2, 2020 10:25 PM

Karine is useless. She literally has nothing unique or insightful to say. She just repeats what some other guest just said.

by Anonymousreply 115January 2, 2020 11:45 PM

Stephanie Ruhle has been named NBC's senior business correspondent. She's expected to continue anchoring at 9 a.m. on MSNBC, but overall she'll probably be spending less time on MSNBC and more time on Today and Nightly News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116January 3, 2020 4:38 AM

[quote]Ari, for the love of God, stop with the rap quotes!!!

True Dat.

Ari's bromance with rappers is really getting on my nerves too. I am trying find out what the latest news is, not the goings on of music industry and latest ghetto thug who make millions by using their name to sell products. Move over to Entertainment Tonight Ari if that's what gets you hard.

by Anonymousreply 117January 3, 2020 5:00 AM

Karine is a black lesbian. She is a combination of Gwen Ifill and Barbara Jordan just waiting to hit the spotlight.

And she is pretty.

Has Amy Walter dropped off the face of the earth?

by Anonymousreply 118January 3, 2020 7:25 AM

Karine always has bitch face though. She always looks pissed off. I don't see how that has mass appeal.

by Anonymousreply 119January 3, 2020 12:51 PM

Karine will come in to her own, just needs a little time The woman with the odd bleached "Something about Mary" hair style triggers me

by Anonymousreply 120January 3, 2020 12:59 PM

Arie rap quotes are so forced. Never witty. Never especially relevant.

by Anonymousreply 121January 3, 2020 6:37 PM

You leave my Ari alone, he's a good boy who never did anyone any harm!

by Anonymousreply 122January 3, 2020 7:13 PM

A friend who works in news and sports at NBC says the nicest people at MSNBC are Nicolle and Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 123January 3, 2020 7:29 PM

Not both of them, R123.

by Anonymousreply 124January 3, 2020 9:06 PM

lmfao so Lawrence just couldn't be bothered to show up tonight either huh? Get last week off and then came in for Thursday that's it.

I like watching his show but it's annoying how much time he takes off. What else does he do in his life? Does he not care about hosting? He purposely stayed on some Fridays during the fall when damaging impeachment news happened.

by Anonymousreply 125January 4, 2020 6:02 AM

Lawrence needs time to make his desks

by Anonymousreply 126January 4, 2020 9:03 AM

Rachel did some major clit licking with Julian Castro's tongue tonight with Warren.

by Anonymousreply 127January 7, 2020 1:59 AM

I don’t care what newscasters look like. Honestly, I’d rather get news from someone who doesn’t distract from information with supermodel-good looks.

My grudge against Yasmin Vassoughian is her delivery/tone/energy. It’s probably nothing she can help, but I just always feel like she is pissed off and ready to snap at any minute. Her delivery is so forceful and cold. Every time I turn on “First Look” when I am up at this hour, I turn it off within a couple of minutes because she makes me uncomfortable. My issue is solely her demeanor. Ayman doesn’t have any charisma, either, but he doesn’t seem like he’s suppressing rage.

by Anonymousreply 128January 7, 2020 9:09 AM

What's going to happen someday when the honeymoon is over for Mika and Joe and they start a break up on air? Will she be "worth" more then?

by Anonymousreply 129January 7, 2020 9:29 AM

Am I the only one that often gets annoyed with MSNBC's horrible sound? So often it sounds like they have an extra mic in some distant office that has nothing to do with what you are seeing on air. You can clearly hear people talking and laughing. I also hate when the interview people in the rotunda of congress or the senate.....there is always clanging like a stack of metal folding chairs are being tossed to the floor. Also I find it annoying when they have a correspondent at a political rally the are talking to the studio while the politician is on stage and people in the crowd keep turning at looking at the reporter. Help me I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 130January 7, 2020 8:43 PM

[quote]She went to UC—Davis, a “public Ivy,” and she has a JD.

I have no idea if Davis is currently considered a "public ivy" as R105's post suggests (I haven't looked up stats), but back in my day, (UCD class of '86), a baseline GPA and SAT score guaranteed admission to any UC school. It wasn't really that stringent. I think 1100 was the combined math and verbal SAT requirement. Can't remember GPA requirement (I was a solid A- student from a good private school). We did not need to write an essay and extracurriculars weren't even a consideration. Guilfoyle is five years younger and back then she could have used minority status to boost entry potential (her mother was Puerto Rican) before Prop 209 barred it.

Now entry into any UC school is an entirely different matter and far, far more competitive.

by Anonymousreply 131January 7, 2020 9:21 PM

I'm watching Lawrence O'Donnell for the first time in about a year and I'm shocked by how he's aged. John Kerry, though eight years older, looks better (albeit with help).

by Anonymousreply 132January 9, 2020 2:22 AM

Joy Reid is on LOD right now with this massive polyester braided bun sitting way back on her head and the whole front of her head is bald. Yikes.

And she’s wearing this tight knitted dress with her rolls of back fat on full display. Lol I love this mess.

by Anonymousreply 133January 9, 2020 3:02 AM

Joy Reid is the Baby Jane Hudson of black hair at this point.

WTF, woman?

by Anonymousreply 134January 9, 2020 3:26 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 9, 2020 5:35 AM

Joy Ann's hairline now starts at her ears.

by Anonymousreply 136January 9, 2020 12:35 PM

What about me! Iv got a lot of free time on my hands since my show canceled overnight. I was once one of the true Faux News raging beauties. I lasted a whole 6 months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 9, 2020 1:34 PM

Picture of what r133 is talking about

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 9, 2020 1:47 PM

Not long ago I saw an advertisement for Greta's new show. It's on at 7 AM I think. I have no idea which network, though.

by Anonymousreply 139January 9, 2020 2:31 PM

Yikes, this adorable guy is reporting live from the Capitol Building on Nicolle’s show and he’s sporting a giant, nasty herpes cold sore! Can’t he cover that thing with some make-up?

by Anonymousreply 140January 9, 2020 8:10 PM

I would sniff Richard Engel for a while

by Anonymousreply 141January 9, 2020 8:29 PM

That's Jake Sherman from Politico r140. That sore has been brewing for the last few days. I see it finally popped out completely.

by Anonymousreply 142January 9, 2020 8:34 PM

R141, Richard Engel is straight -- which doesn't mean you can't sniff him, just don't expect much in return.

by Anonymousreply 143January 9, 2020 8:42 PM

[quote]Not long ago I saw an advertisement for Greta's new show. It's on at 7 AM I think. I have no idea which network, though.

Is it on the Scientology channel? Greta, being the devious bitch she is, has always taken pains to obfuscate her association with the cult, but she and the rich lawyer "husband" are members in good standing who contribute a shitload of money to Miscavige and his deviants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 9, 2020 9:48 PM

Wouldn’t the professional thing to do with a herpes blister be sticking to print and radio for the duration?

by Anonymousreply 145January 10, 2020 4:00 PM

I would invite Geoff Bennet out to dinner, wine him, dine him, then 69 him!

by Anonymousreply 146January 10, 2020 4:03 PM

The NYT pulled out of having its reporters on Rachel's show and now Rachel is excoriating the NYT for its specious reporting of the Clinton Uranium One bullshit.

Bitch is showing no mercy.

by Anonymousreply 147January 11, 2020 1:27 AM

I'm done with that bitch after her treatment of Pete.

Her editorial judgment is shit.

I'll tune in when there's true breaking news, but after a decade she's lost me as a daily viewer.

by Anonymousreply 148January 11, 2020 1:35 AM

R148 Yeah she has a hate boner for Pete. Wonder what set her off? He seems pretty innocuous to me.

by Anonymousreply 149January 11, 2020 5:35 AM

She is OVER COMPENSATING with Pete because of the gay thing. Trying to prove she is "just as tough on gays" as everyone else. But obviously, she over dose it whether she realizes it or not.

by Anonymousreply 150January 11, 2020 5:39 AM

Man I am bummed, woke up, tuned the TV to watch UP with David Gura and he wasn't on, what the fuck. Ruined my whole morning routine.

by Anonymousreply 151January 11, 2020 4:18 PM

[quote]I would invite Geoff Bennet out to dinner, wine him, dine him, then 69 him!

Geoff has a very smirky face. He's not doing it on purpose, it's just his natural look. I like it though.

by Anonymousreply 152January 11, 2020 4:52 PM

It's such propaganda. I really going to check out Fox.

by Anonymousreply 153January 11, 2020 5:05 PM

omg Rachel was AMAZING in her bitchy opening block last night going after both right wing media and the NYT for their disgraceful coverage of Hillary. LOVED IT

by Anonymousreply 154January 11, 2020 6:49 PM

I have such a crush on David Gura. He is fucking adorable. Married, single, what's up?

by Anonymousreply 155January 11, 2020 6:57 PM

I at first wondered if Geoff was gay but he's married to a woman

by Anonymousreply 156January 11, 2020 7:04 PM

R155, he's married to a woman and he's on right now. I've never seen an anchor jiggle their legs up and down while sitting at the table like he sometimes does.

by Anonymousreply 157January 11, 2020 7:07 PM

That whole jiggling leg thing seems to be a tic for vast numbers of people born after 1970.

by Anonymousreply 158January 11, 2020 7:09 PM

R18 yes, me too, and he was a great bottom.

by Anonymousreply 159January 11, 2020 7:14 PM

r154, LOVED IT!

by Anonymousreply 160January 11, 2020 7:46 PM

How long ago did the Times pull their reporters from her show?

by Anonymousreply 161January 11, 2020 7:50 PM

It seems I have been added to the No Links People.

h ttps :// www. cnn. com /2019/06/11/media/ new-york-times-msnbc-media/index. html

by Anonymousreply 162January 11, 2020 8:00 PM

[quote]It's my strong view that opinion and news need to be separated."

Does this mean Baquet is firing Maureen Dowd?

by Anonymousreply 163January 11, 2020 8:13 PM

Damn r157. Married to fish? What a waste. David Gura also has this endearing tendency to rest his shoulder on the table and lay his cheek on his hand or fist with this charming smile while listening to his guests. He always looks genuinely interested and it's so cute.

by Anonymousreply 164January 12, 2020 12:28 AM

[quote]It's such propaganda. I really going to check out Fox.

Bitch please, people in their right mind who actually care about facts don't say things like that. Your phony" I'm going to check out Fox" is not going to work here.

You might as well say "Im a big time Trumpeter and Deplorable so in love with an orange turd I am going to check out his propaganda channel Trump TV or its official name Faux News." But pretending I am on the fence with MSNBC and Fox as my fake cover story.

by Anonymousreply 165January 12, 2020 7:57 AM

I love Joy Reid but why does she talk so fast. She ends up stumbling over her words a lot and that's not a good look. I wonder if any of the show's producers have brought that to her attention.

by Anonymousreply 166January 12, 2020 7:51 PM

David Gura seems done at MSNBC. I wonder what he did. Did he refuse to blow or at least spin around for MSNBC’s version of Roger Ailes?

by Anonymousreply 167January 12, 2020 7:56 PM

Gura was on at 2 PM yesterday

by Anonymousreply 168January 12, 2020 7:59 PM

They took Gura’s show away from him. He used to get it Up every Saturday and Sunday morning and now he seems to have been neutered by the network.

by Anonymousreply 169January 12, 2020 8:13 PM

MSNBC number-crunchers decided they couldn't afford the budget for all those uneaten baked goods.

by Anonymousreply 170January 12, 2020 8:22 PM

I hear that it's possible that Nichole Wallace, who I adore, could take over the 5 PM weekday spot currently held by Meet the Press, hosted by Chuck 'no college degree barf face' Todd. That would be awesome. Less Chuckles is good. Why not just give Nichole, or one of the other far superior MSNBC journalists, Meet the Press. Chuckles is nothing but a ass kisser for the MSNBC powers that be and his "interviewing" technique is so half-ass. I can't stand him. MSNBC could do better.

by Anonymousreply 171January 12, 2020 10:24 PM

Nicolle deserves it. I might watch that when I get home in time. Chuck Todd is such a turnoff to me. Not because he invented baldbangs to fool (only) himself about the reality of his scalp, but because he always discusses politics and policy as if they’re team sports. He seems to have no understanding that they’re more than that. Not to mention the whole not being a journalist thing.

by Anonymousreply 172January 12, 2020 10:29 PM

(Baldbangs.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 12, 2020 10:31 PM

The problem with someone like Nicole or even Rachel hosting MTP is that Repub lawmakers will no longer appear on the show. They know they will get challenged and that's the last thing they want on TV.

by Anonymousreply 174January 12, 2020 10:47 PM

R174 Oh, please. Any whorey politician will show up anywhere they see a camera.

by Anonymousreply 175January 12, 2020 10:48 PM

A few GOP pols, like former Georgia Rep Jack Kingston, show up on Chris Hayes's show, and it's almost always a calamity.

by Anonymousreply 176January 12, 2020 10:54 PM

Stupid, fucked up Republican cunts are not able to stand up to basic questions. Isn't that only making them vulnerable to MSNBC or "liberal"questions?

by Anonymousreply 177January 13, 2020 8:57 AM

Chuck makes messy bms

by Anonymousreply 178January 13, 2020 5:53 PM

Awww, Rachel is giving Booker a farewell lap on her show. Roses, a crown, a sad walk?

I really hope that Pete is boycotting her show.

by Anonymousreply 179January 14, 2020 1:04 AM

Is Booker's girlfriend still around, now that he doesn't need a beard for his campaign?

by Anonymousreply 180January 14, 2020 1:15 AM

That is a great question r180

by Anonymousreply 181January 14, 2020 1:16 AM

wow Rachel HUGE show tonight

Schiff, Booker and Schumer all in the same hour

by Anonymousreply 182January 14, 2020 1:18 AM

So tired of all those people r182 It just seems like talk talk talk and nothing touches the asshole at the top.

by Anonymousreply 183January 14, 2020 1:20 AM

Uccch Schumer is such a weenie. "I sent Leader McConnell a letter..."

by Anonymousreply 184January 14, 2020 1:32 AM

Chuck Todd is in charge of the entire politics department for NBC, he’s not just an anchor. They’re not going to fire him, especially not from MTP, just because people on the internet don’t like him. He gets high profile guests from both sides of the aisle.

I kind of like the blonde dyke they have anchoring on the weekend now.

by Anonymousreply 185January 14, 2020 1:38 AM

OMG, I have never seen a lesbian suck a cock on TV in all my life (and that includes Gwen Ifil and Barbara Jordan) like Rachel is sucking Corey Booker's cock now on TRMS.

He gets a third of her show.

You can practically see the jizz dribbling down her chin...

by Anonymousreply 186January 14, 2020 1:52 AM

That's because Rachel and Cory were Rhodes Scholars at the same time.

Didn't she tell you? They WENT UP together.

by Anonymousreply 187January 14, 2020 2:14 AM

But if Corey is closeted...

by Anonymousreply 188January 14, 2020 2:21 AM

That's better than being Pete Buttigieg in Rachel's mind, R188.

by Anonymousreply 189January 14, 2020 2:23 AM

I keep thinking a Warren/Buttigieg ticket would be ideal.

by Anonymousreply 190January 14, 2020 2:53 AM

Warren is not much better with the black vote.

by Anonymousreply 191January 14, 2020 9:15 AM

Interesting how white people came around for Barack but black people need a special coddling this time round.

by Anonymousreply 192January 14, 2020 11:02 AM

American Voters: "We did the whole Black President thing once. We don't need to do again for a couple of centuries."

by Anonymousreply 193January 14, 2020 1:08 PM

Jitters at MSNBC as Brass Eyes Moving Chuck Todd and Talks to Shep Smith

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194January 14, 2020 2:57 PM

Is Shep a homosexualist?

by Anonymousreply 195January 14, 2020 7:59 PM

If Shep eventually moved to MSNBC it would have to be called "Miss NBC, to You."

by Anonymousreply 196January 14, 2020 8:15 PM

WTF is wrong with them? Shep Smith? Yes, I know he is gay and the only one of Fox that had a shred of decency. But still, why do they always look to Fox for replacements? Remember Gretta? Total flop even with the gal pal ads with Rachel. There are probably thousands of young fresh faces begging for that job, why not give some of them a chance for a change.

Move forward, not sideways.

by Anonymousreply 197January 15, 2020 6:49 AM

Rachel going to interview Parnas tonight!

by Anonymousreply 198January 16, 2020 12:56 AM

Shep is a proven professional with a fanbase. Of course MSNBC is interested in him.

by Anonymousreply 199January 16, 2020 1:03 AM

woot woot!!

Rachel destroyed the competition last night with part I of Lev Parnas interview. She came in #2 for all cable shows, behind only some show on espn. She got a total of 4.469 million viewers, the most of any cable show that night

Her clips have of course been circulating around every news channel today, even Fox (of course they bash her on there but still people are seeing it)

by Anonymousreply 200January 16, 2020 10:29 PM

Morning Joe this morning they played a clip of Parnas on Rachel's show, Mika introduced the clip but never said Rachel's name. Joe said nothing at all about the clip from Rachel's show during the discussion of the clip. Even Willy Geist never used Rachel's name, if it hadn't been for Ken Dilanian, Rachel's name would have never been spoken. I guess Ken didn't get the memo of the name not to be spoken.

So I guess the Joe/Rachel feud is still ongoing.

by Anonymousreply 201January 18, 2020 1:35 AM

I look forward to the number of awards Rachel and her staff receive from her pre and impeachment coverage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202January 18, 2020 2:24 AM

The Wed ratings of TRMS were the highest in the show’s history

by Anonymousreply 203January 18, 2020 2:38 AM

Thursday numbers in and Rachel still dominated with part II

the number was down a bit but that's normal. She came in 4th cable show and had 4.255 million viewers. Fox had a solid night coming in at #10, 11 and 12 for their primetime trio propaganda shit shows

Rachel also dragged Lawrence's ratings up with her. He was #14 Wednesday with 3.158 million viewers and #15 Thursday with 2.888 million viewers

by Anonymousreply 204January 18, 2020 3:05 AM

Cutie Garrett Haake is anchoring from NY this morning! 😍😍😍

by Anonymousreply 205January 18, 2020 1:49 PM

R201 - Maybe no one on Morning Joe mentioned Rachel the day after Part 2 of her interview ran.

However, the previous day when they were discussing part 1 of the interview, every single one of them - including Joe - not only mentioned her, but said she did a great job.

I was both surprised and impressed because on another thread, I joked that Joe would have "the morning off" so he wouldn't have to mention her name.

But that was certainly not the case.

by Anonymousreply 206January 18, 2020 1:58 PM

They did give her props that morning, which is good

by Anonymousreply 207January 18, 2020 5:00 PM

What happen to that thick Latin guy Phillip?

by Anonymousreply 208January 20, 2020 3:38 AM

[quote]What happen to that thick Latin guy Phillip?

MSNBC only uses their Latin talent when they need to ship someone off to a Hurricane infested community or some other place where someone could die.

by Anonymousreply 209January 20, 2020 3:55 AM

Phillip has a nice, juicy foreskin with pronounced vein presence

by Anonymousreply 210January 20, 2020 3:49 PM

Jason Johnson really needs to shave that awful patchy beard

by Anonymousreply 211January 24, 2020 12:31 AM

Nicolle is wearing the freshly fucked hairstyle well today.

The bob troll is SHOOK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212January 25, 2020 12:11 AM

Did Nicolle dump the dweeby NYT guy to go on a full-on cougar rampage at the nearest university?

I would if I were her. She could get it.

by Anonymousreply 213January 25, 2020 12:33 AM

Nicolle is drunk with success and power, spreading her legs for all cummers, coast to coast.

Except Chuck Todd because the woman has standards.

by Anonymousreply 214January 25, 2020 1:43 AM

Jill Wine-Banks is killing it lately. Actually, scratch that. She's killing it always.

I want Jill Wine-Banks for president.

by Anonymousreply 215January 26, 2020 12:33 AM

Jill has a book coming out next week--soon anyway so she's upping her already pretty great game. I think she has had some facial fillers--something looks a little smoother than usual. She is at least 75-77 and looks great IMO. She is an impressive lady; along with being on the Watergate impeachment team, she is a former chief counsel to the US Army!. I just remembered the title of her book--"Watergate Girl," with a picture of the young Watergate era Jill on the cover and a lot of leg showing.

by Anonymousreply 216January 26, 2020 1:54 AM

aww Jill gave Joy a pin today. A blinged out "Joy" pin. Joy wore it and they had a cute moment tonight

by Anonymousreply 217January 26, 2020 1:58 AM

Anyone know how much these ubiquitous contributors make from their appearances? Jill WB, Chuck Rosenberg, John Meacham, etc.? Or are they on retainer and just get a flat fee?

by Anonymousreply 218January 26, 2020 2:18 PM

Meacham has to be on the MSNBC payroll. He is one of the commentators who appears on every single show at any hour of the day. He can’t possibly be paid by appearance.

by Anonymousreply 219January 26, 2020 2:47 PM

Meacham is on the Brian Williams show more often than Brian Williams.

by Anonymousreply 220January 26, 2020 5:15 PM

Michael Beschloss, another historian, is on Rachel's show, seems at least once a week or two. I think they have contracts that specify how many appearances a week. I find him annoying--he always smiles with his mouth closed as if he's hiding his teeth on purpose because he doesn't like them. He seems to be straight (wife, kids I think) but could be in the closet IMO. Rachel always fawns over him.

by Anonymousreply 221January 26, 2020 7:28 PM

When does Meacham find time to write?

by Anonymousreply 222January 27, 2020 1:26 AM

I was disappointed yesterday in the afternoon when Brian Williams was hosting 1 of the post-trial hours. A repub senator was the guest briefly and said something absolutely FALSE. Williams didn't correct him but instead said something like "we gentlemen can agree to disagree on facts". I thought MSNBC policy was to correct the bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 223January 27, 2020 2:12 AM

[quote] Williams didn't correct him but instead said something like "we gentlemen can agree to disagree on facts".

I hate that line. It's such an OK Boomer phrase. It came out of a bunch of Boomer self help books on success and it pure bullshit form the 1980's.

No I dont fucking agree to that. Not all sides are equal. The world cannot be both round and flat. There is a difference between FACT and Opinion.

by Anonymousreply 224January 27, 2020 6:37 AM

You cannot disagree on facts, you can disagree on the opinions of the facts but it does not change the facts.

by Anonymousreply 225January 27, 2020 6:53 AM

maybe it's because Williams isn't used to dealing with the repub propagandists? Typically on MSNBC they stop appearing after Ari's show at 6. From 7 on they're either not invited or too scared.

but I like that hosts like Ari Melber, Katy Tur and Joy Reid will cut off repubs when they're lying to call them out on it and correct them. Williams was a letdown

by Anonymousreply 226January 27, 2020 7:03 AM

Jill Wine-Banks, 76

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227January 27, 2020 8:09 AM

I like Alex Witt on weekend mornings--she comes on at 9am on the West Coast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228January 27, 2020 8:16 AM

I would make out with Richard Lui, and see where it goes from there

by Anonymousreply 229January 27, 2020 9:36 AM

[quote]I like Alex Witt on weekend mornings

She's cray,cray. I read somewhere she was between TV jobs and a friend offered her a place to stay in NY. She ended up borrowing 60,000 dollars from her as well and never paid it back because she claimed she needed that because her "professional existence depends on keeping up appearances." The friend sued her and it went public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 27, 2020 10:18 AM

R230 That friend sounds like an idiot. If I let someone move in because they needed a place to sleep, and then they tried to siphon thousands, much less tens of thousands, of dollars off me, I would kindly move them right on out.

by Anonymousreply 231January 27, 2020 11:08 AM

Well, yes, that friend doesn't sound too bright, but then Alex was "a star" so most people assume they will have millions of dollars coming in. I am sure Alex told her some line about all her money just being tied up at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 232January 27, 2020 11:11 AM

R232 A book for the friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233January 27, 2020 11:13 AM

Did they fire that woman for mispronouncing “Lakers” as “Nackers” yet?

by Anonymousreply 234January 27, 2020 11:25 AM

R230. I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding.

by Anonymousreply 235January 27, 2020 11:36 AM

[quote] A repub senator was the guest briefly and said something absolutely FALSE. Williams didn't correct him but instead said something like "we gentlemen can agree to disagree on facts". I thought MSNBC policy was to correct the bullshit?

You DO realize that you're talking about Brian Williams?

Who is only on MSNBC specifically BECAUSE he's a liar and a fraud.

He was fired from the anchor spot on NBC Nightly News because he LIED.

So why would you expect him to tell the truth, now?

And since he also leans right, why would you expect him to get republicans to tell the truth?

This is why I will never watch him in anything on MSNBC. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 236January 27, 2020 11:59 AM

BW's excessive fawning over his guests eventually made me cancel him. He thinks he's fuckin' Edward R. Murrow the rest of the time.

by Anonymousreply 237January 27, 2020 12:35 PM

so the question is why does MSNBC keep him at all?

Let a younger person have the 11 PM time slot

by Anonymousreply 238January 27, 2020 6:46 PM

[quote] so the question is why does MSNBC keep him at all?

That's the question I've been asking myself, ever since they moved him to MSNBC.

He was FIRED.

Someone at NBC made sure that he would continue to have a job, so they moved him to MSNBC, where he not only got his very own hour-long PRIME TIME show (longer than his half hour newscast on NBC), but he also got the anchor spot on all MSNBC election coverage and other special events.

It's like he got REWARDED for being a liar and a fraud. WTF???

by Anonymousreply 239January 27, 2020 6:55 PM

[quote]I think she has had some facial fillers

Definitely. And she’s had more done than just fillers, she’s been stretched and buffed. That would explain her recent absence from MSNBC too. I think she overdid it a bit. She looks unnatural and a little bit unnerving.

At least she didn’t go for the duck lips.

by Anonymousreply 240January 27, 2020 8:44 PM

[quote] so the question is why does MSNBC keep him at all?

Same reason they keep homophobe Joy Reid.

Because they just don't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 241January 27, 2020 8:48 PM

R 118, Amy Walters now has her own show/podcast on NPR called Politics with Amy Walters.

by Anonymousreply 242January 27, 2020 9:01 PM

This clip is funny: Jacob Soboroff at the 2016 Iowa caucuses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243January 28, 2020 11:32 PM

Lol R243.

Those people are total dingbats.

I'm guessing they're Millennials, and they have no idea what they're talking about.

The Caucus process seems EXHAUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 244January 28, 2020 11:34 PM

I would like Glen Kirschner inside me QUITE deeply

by Anonymousreply 245January 29, 2020 10:10 PM

After having Hakeem Jeffries inside me QUITE deeply, of course

by Anonymousreply 246January 30, 2020 1:15 PM

Watched MTP this Sunday and again the adults showed up on ABC's This Week.

Chuck needs to find another job.

by Anonymousreply 247February 3, 2020 2:00 AM

Caught Joy this weekend. She’s become insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 248February 3, 2020 5:44 PM

Katy is running around a caucus site, interacting with the idiots. Isn’t she too old and powerful for this shit? Can’t Vaughn or Jacob do this instead?

by Anonymousreply 249February 3, 2020 10:35 PM

Cal Perry has a gigantic head

by Anonymousreply 250February 4, 2020 1:18 AM

Why would anyone watch this joke of a network??

by Anonymousreply 251February 4, 2020 1:19 AM

Wonder how Rachel will approach Pete's success?

by Anonymousreply 252February 4, 2020 8:28 AM

I would like Shaquille inside me quite deeply

by Anonymousreply 253February 4, 2020 9:38 AM

Shaquille is nerdy cute. He always looks SO happy! I love watching him

by Anonymousreply 254February 4, 2020 9:54 AM

On Nicolle's show today, Claire McCaskill, Karine Jean-Pierre and Nicolle all said ASTERICK for asterisk. Are they really that dumb?

by Anonymousreply 255February 4, 2020 10:40 PM

Shaquille has a nice, smooth coin slot with the tiniest wisp of speaker wire hair ...

by Anonymousreply 256February 4, 2020 10:52 PM

omg Lawrence actually AGREED to host the midnight hour tonight! I thought he'd insist on his normal 10 PM or maybe bump Brian Williams off 11 PM but no he's on now. mind blown by el divo

by Anonymousreply 257February 5, 2020 4:13 AM

David Plouffe was on yesterday, commenting on Iowa caucus results. He’s got a handsome face. Great eyes. I wonder what his body is like? His face is slim, so that suggests that his body is as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258February 5, 2020 4:44 AM

David looks very different now, teeth whitened. Botox?

by Anonymousreply 259February 5, 2020 9:16 AM

r259: beard? I don't remember him having a beard back when.

by Anonymousreply 260February 6, 2020 3:56 AM

Ross Matthews seems like he's almost flirting with Ari

by Anonymousreply 261February 6, 2020 10:55 PM

Ross Mathews on Ari Melber

LOL

by Anonymousreply 262February 6, 2020 10:56 PM

yes he actually didn't sound stupid when he was talking about the Iowan woman who wanted to change her vote after learning Buttigieg is gay

by Anonymousreply 263February 6, 2020 10:57 PM

Nicolle's hair keeps growing longer and longer. I think she should cut it.

by Anonymousreply 264February 7, 2020 7:46 PM

It’s so gross to have to listen to Chris Matthews suck on his teeth. Slurp Slurp Slurp

by Anonymousreply 265February 7, 2020 11:52 PM

Chris Matthews is losing his mind over Bernie. He hates him.

He's raving now about Bernie and socialism.

by Anonymousreply 266February 8, 2020 3:12 AM

What the hell?Did Chris Matthews get new dentures or something? He keeps sucking his teeth and it is disgusting! It was gross enough that he constantly belches but now this new thing.

by Anonymousreply 267February 8, 2020 3:13 AM

I was interested to see how it would go with Mattews and O'Donnell on the same panel lol so far Lawrence is just letting Chris ramble on and on and on. I thought they'd end up arguing

by Anonymousreply 268February 8, 2020 3:15 AM

Oh, really r268? This has my fur on end with curiosity.

I didn't know their were issues between Matthews an O"Donnell.

Care to...elaborate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269February 8, 2020 3:21 AM

R269 I mean they weren't arguing but I expected them to. Matthews was going on and on about Sanders and socialism. He brought up Castro in Cuba and all that

previously O'Donnell has declared himself a sort of socialist. He didn't say anything when Matthews was rambling but I doubt he agreed with him

by Anonymousreply 270February 8, 2020 3:32 AM

Chris Hayes is getting fat.

by Anonymousreply 271February 8, 2020 3:39 AM

Got it, r270

Hayes face looks larger, r271.

by Anonymousreply 272February 8, 2020 3:43 AM

Pete rising in the polls is destroying some of these pundits. Right now Michael Moore is ranting more than usual.

by Anonymousreply 273February 8, 2020 3:48 AM

Joy Reid bashing Pete within the first few minutes of her show today. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 274February 8, 2020 2:11 PM

That’s Joy’s whole thing. At least 75% of her on-air time is devoted to bashing Pete.

by Anonymousreply 275February 8, 2020 2:17 PM

Coming up on Joy....blacks from South Bend will slander Pete!

by Anonymousreply 276February 8, 2020 2:34 PM

[quote]Joy Reid bashing Pete within the first few minutes of her show today. What a cunt.

She always bashes the front runners! Who the fuck is she hoping for?

by Anonymousreply 277February 8, 2020 3:48 PM

Off with her weave!

by Anonymousreply 278February 8, 2020 10:46 PM

There will be weaves on the green!

by Anonymousreply 279February 9, 2020 12:04 AM

[quote]Coming up on Joy....blacks from South Bend will slander Pete!

I thought you were just making a joke, but she actually did this segment yesterday.

She sent a black reporter to South Bend to interview four blacks about their felling about Mayor Pete. They actually were mostly supportive of him in what they said.

Of course, the reporter and Joy ignored what they said and spun it as “obviously, Pete Buttigieg has a lot of work he needs to do before he’ll get the support of African Americans.” Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 280February 9, 2020 8:58 AM

See? Told ya she was a ‘phobe

by Anonymousreply 281February 9, 2020 2:48 PM

Wow, watching MTP this morning, Chuck Todd went after Pete like Todd was a black woman. I have NEVER seen Todd jump on a candidate like he did Pete. FUCK HIM. Don't worry Chuck, Pete can handle assholes like you. Just keep on giving him visibility and a place where people can view his political points and your political homophobia.

Pete prevailed.

Go suck the salt off the ball bags of Alexander, Scalise and McCarthy again you bobble head. Go lick Collin's and Graham's clits again.

Pete made you look like an idiot.

Chuck Todd, you are worthless to MS-NBC.

by Anonymousreply 282February 9, 2020 8:55 PM

Lawrence and Joy tag-teaming Pete tonight.

by Anonymousreply 283February 11, 2020 5:22 AM

Lawrence has loathed Pete ever since Pete made his deficit comments a few months ago. Considering Pete said something equally as stupid about the deficit a few days ago I’m sure it got Lawrence riled up again.

by Anonymousreply 284February 11, 2020 5:39 AM

MSNBC is really pissing me off both today and yesterday. All they're fucking doing is sitting around in NH obsessing about the primary when there's a lot of big news they should be discussing. The primary stuff should be mentioned but not analyzed to excess until later tonight when the results are in.

It's a disservice to the viewers today. Whichever producer(s) made that decision to exclusively talk about the primary need to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 285February 11, 2020 6:34 PM

And with the hoopla still going for the whomping 24 declared delegates in NH, it looks like we are seeing a Pete, Bernie race?

Well, until Super Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 286February 12, 2020 12:55 AM

Bennet out.

Yang out.

by Anonymousreply 287February 12, 2020 1:05 AM

Petementum!!

by Anonymousreply 288February 12, 2020 1:11 AM

Tulsi still in

by Anonymousreply 289February 12, 2020 1:14 AM

Chris Hayes is getting fatter by the day.

He should get his thyroid checked.

by Anonymousreply 290February 12, 2020 2:13 AM

Dear God, Joshua Johnston!

I thought he was insufferable on the radio; on camera now he is impossible.

And his fellow panelists seem thoroughly unimpressed or even annoyed by his mannered I'm-all-that-ness.

by Anonymousreply 291February 12, 2020 2:38 AM

Dear God, Joshua Johnston!

I thought he was insufferable on the radio; on camera now he is impossible.

And his fellow panelists seem thoroughly unimpressed or even annoyed by his mannered I'm-all-that-ness.

by Anonymousreply 292February 12, 2020 2:38 AM

Have the gays stopped hating Kornacki now that we have Joshua Johnson to hate?

by Anonymousreply 293February 12, 2020 2:47 AM

Nicolle needs a fresh short bob for spring.

Her extended hair is getting into Kardashian territory.

by Anonymousreply 294February 12, 2020 2:52 AM

Yeah, Joshua Johnson is so much worse on TV than he was on the radio. And Lawrence O'Donnell and Claire McCaskill look like they absolutely hate him. MSNBC may give him a top weekday anchor slot, but they'll be shuffling him to weekend mornings in no time. He should have stayed at 1A.

by Anonymousreply 295February 12, 2020 3:09 AM

Joshua Johnston is annoying. Who thought it would be a good idea to bring him on???

If they want a minority, why not hire a Latino or Asian anchor? Oh I forgot, MSNBC only sees black and white.

by Anonymousreply 296February 12, 2020 3:15 AM

Joshua is extra. He’s far too extra for MSNBC. Maybe all that mugging and arms flailing and funny voices work on radio but not next to Lawrence and Joy and Rachel.

Not ready for prime time.

by Anonymousreply 297February 12, 2020 3:36 AM

I'm hopeful Joshua Johnson will be Greta Susterened in short order.

R295, my impression is JJ's ego is too massive to be "relegated" to a weekend slot.

by Anonymousreply 298February 12, 2020 3:52 AM

It appears the American voter does not give a fig about Lawrence or Joy's opinions of Pete.

Not. A. FIG.

GO PETE!

by Anonymousreply 299February 12, 2020 4:10 AM

Was Joshua the one trashing Bloomberg the other day? I was could hear the TV but I was in another room and Bloomberg was being shredded by someone.

by Anonymousreply 300February 12, 2020 12:51 PM

Bloomberg will be shredded until the only alternatives are Sanders and Trump and then Bloomberg will be praised to the heavens.

by Anonymousreply 301February 12, 2020 3:37 PM

Last night there was too much talk about (yawn) New Hampshire and not enough about the destruction of the Justice Department. I hate the Pete bashing. Let the voters sort this out. Much will be clarified after Super Tuesday. Alas, Chris Hayes is getting a bit of a gut. I have noticed and I am ashamed of my shallowness.

by Anonymousreply 302February 12, 2020 3:49 PM

Nicolle Wallace is having much too much fun these days laughing and yucking it up like a giddy idiot while the rest of us are mourning the daily attacks on our freedom. What the fuck is it that you find so hilarious, Nicolle? Is your uproarious reaction to what most people find alarming due to naïveté or to indifference?

Remember: (a) Nicolle Wallace remains a registered Republican notwithstanding her being declared the darling of MSNBC daytime and (b) it was she who unleashed Sarah Palin upon the national stage.

Ahhh, the carefree devil-may-care attitude of the privileged straight White woman, laughing in the pained faces of those to whom she force-feeds cake. Open wide. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 303February 12, 2020 4:39 PM

Are we sure that Nicolle is still a registered Republican? On a recent show, she described herself and David Jolly as "former Republicans" and then gave the former Chair of the GOP (forgetting his name) a hard time since he is still a Republican.

I don't trust Nicolle but she may not be a Republican anymore, officially.

by Anonymousreply 304February 12, 2020 5:11 PM

Vaughn Hillyard is family, right?

by Anonymousreply 305February 12, 2020 5:47 PM

There are signs that Vaughn is gay, R305, but he's frustratingly discreet on social media. No one seems to know for sure.

He could be my load warrior anytime.

by Anonymousreply 306February 12, 2020 11:43 PM

NBC NewsTwink Vaughn Hillyard has pretty eyes.

But do I detect a bit of sadness?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307February 12, 2020 11:48 PM

Vaughn was on a panel late last night with Katy Tur and Garrett Haake. He was talking about being on the trail with the Buttigieg campaign, and he sounded like he had a crush on Pete -something about wanting to know the “real mayor Pete.” He was gushing. He is gay and he’s smitten.

by Anonymousreply 308February 12, 2020 11:49 PM

MSNBC has apparently declared that Bernie is in the lead, despite being behind Pete in delegate count, guess those don’t matter.

by Anonymousreply 309February 13, 2020 12:46 AM

Did Vaughan Hillyard use to be Amish?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310February 13, 2020 1:35 AM

Wow, that's a VERY unfortunate picture. He's cute now.

by Anonymousreply 311February 13, 2020 2:07 AM

I sense a vibe:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312February 13, 2020 2:31 AM

Rachel just asked Amy a Bernie question: would you support the candidate with the MOST delegates going into the convention if no one had 51%? .

Rachel, did you expect Amy to give away the delegates, the negotiating power, she worked so hard for?

Rachel, it will be a NEGOTIATED convention, where, if the CANDIDATES do not pick a unified candidate BEFORE thew first ballot, then the Super Delegates will pick the candidate on the 2nd.

Either way, it won't b e Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 313February 13, 2020 5:01 AM

But we know she hates Pete. Tons of bla-bla-bla about Bernie winning (with a tie in delegates) and Amy coming in fucking THIRD.

Nothing about Pete and she did a lovely clit-lick with Amy.

I hope Pete mops up on Super Tuesday.

Lawrence is now saying that nobody talks about the electability of a gay man.

FUCK HIM.

by Anonymousreply 314February 13, 2020 5:04 AM

Pete has two more delegates than Bernie. He’s the leader.

by Anonymousreply 315February 13, 2020 6:35 AM

We all just knew that it was a matter of time until the "He's a gay!!!!!!!!!" comments started coming about Pete's electability. First it'll be a few sly, oblique references about how America doesn't want a queer in our White House. But if Pete remains popular, the comments will get louder and more direct. I'm not looking forward to those days.

I honestly would not be surprised if Lawrence was the first to condemn Pete merely for being a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 316February 13, 2020 1:47 PM

Well Rachel has just about said that he is no lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 317February 13, 2020 1:49 PM

Vaughn looking pensive . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318February 13, 2020 1:53 PM

Jacob Soboroff & José Díaz-Balart sharing a moment:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319February 13, 2020 1:59 PM

Rachel is so in love with Amy I bet Susan can’t watch.

by Anonymousreply 320February 13, 2020 3:55 PM

Why can't Katy Tur interview without interrupting? What's so hard about waiting for the other person to finish answering her question? Jerks who never stop talking on purpose in order to hog the microphone may deserve to be interrupted, but she does it to everyone. It's exhausting for me to watch, it must be infuriating for the guests.

by Anonymousreply 321February 13, 2020 6:59 PM

R321 Are you referring to her interview with Nutter the ex-mayor of wherever? He wouldn’t stop talking long enough for her to challenge the bs he was spewing about how great Bloomberg is. She had no choice but to “interrupt” his attempted steamrolling over her. She did good.

by Anonymousreply 322February 13, 2020 8:33 PM

Katy probably has a producer screaming in her ear, telling her to get all the questions asked before they cut to commercial.

by Anonymousreply 323February 13, 2020 9:42 PM

I think she does it to throw the interviewee off balance. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it comes off as obnoxious.

She interviewed one of trump's lap boys the other day (can't remember his name) and you could tell she was getting mighty pissed at him.

by Anonymousreply 324February 14, 2020 8:44 AM

[quote]We all just knew that it was a matter of time until the "He's a gay!!!!!!!!!" comments started coming about Pete's electability.

It's a question mark though. Just like whether a woman can get elected or a Jewish man or a Jewish Socialist. They are valid questions.

by Anonymousreply 325February 14, 2020 8:45 AM

It's one thing to ask if a gay man can be elected president in America. It's another thing to ask if a gay man should be elected president. Cuz, you know....the whole cocksucking, boy-kissing, ass-fucking stuff.

That's why the haters are saying Pete can't/shouldn't be elected.

by Anonymousreply 326February 14, 2020 1:28 PM

I would get Vaughn all spit wet and open up his tight little rosebud and then plow him with abandon

by Anonymousreply 327February 14, 2020 2:51 PM

Good to see David Gura on today. Still hot.

by Anonymousreply 328February 15, 2020 6:11 PM

I miss David Gura and his uneaten sweet baked goods.

by Anonymousreply 329February 15, 2020 7:53 PM

[quote]Remember: (a) Nicolle Wallace remains a registered Republican notwithstanding her being declared the darling of MSNBC daytime and (b) it was she who unleashed Sarah Palin upon the national stage.

How many times does it need to be said that it was the RNC that foisted Palin on McCain who readily accepted her without any substantive vetting. Wallace was the former communications director in the Bush II WH. She does not have the power to direct or influence the GOP's and its candidate's choice for running mate. If anything, it was Wallace who was among the first to see Palin for what she was tea party bait and Trump's harbinger. She loathed Palin and what she stood for.

by Anonymousreply 330February 18, 2020 12:02 AM

[quote]My God, I did not know he had all those trashy tattoos. How unbecumming of a respected news anchor.

Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 331February 18, 2020 12:20 AM

David Gura needs to replace Velshi and get his old show back.

by Anonymousreply 332February 18, 2020 3:17 AM

Hallelujah! Jason Johnson finally cleaned up his scrappy facial hair. It's still scrappy but now it looks more "intentional" and less "homeless."

by Anonymousreply 333February 20, 2020 12:31 AM

"She does not have the power to direct or influence the GOP's and its candidate's choice for running mate. If anything, it was Wallace who was among the first to see Palin for what she was tea party bait and Trump's harbinger. She loathed Palin and what she stood for."

Wallace didn't choose Palin to be McCain's running mate (everyone, absolutely everyone, knows this) but she did "unleash" Palin into the world by working full time to promote her and present her as a competent politician who could be a good President should McCain die. She worked full-time to making sure that all of Palin's incompetence and ignorance was hidden so that a fake persona could be presented to the world.

Haven't you watched Game Change??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334February 20, 2020 12:34 AM

Jason Johnson is a homophobic racist moron. Scary that he’s a teacher

by Anonymousreply 335February 20, 2020 12:36 AM

Why was everyone congratulating Ali Velshi last Saturday?

I tuned into MSNBC, and he was doing his regular talk show, but all of the guests were coming on, saying "Congratulations!"

Why?

by Anonymousreply 336February 20, 2020 12:37 AM

^New show

by Anonymousreply 337February 20, 2020 12:39 AM

What's the new show, R337?

Didn't he always have his own Saturday show?

by Anonymousreply 338February 20, 2020 12:41 AM

Lawrence looks like he has an awful case of pink eye

by Anonymousreply 339February 20, 2020 3:13 AM

I would like to explore Danny Cevallos's anal regions

by Anonymousreply 340February 20, 2020 8:40 PM

Danny Cevalllos is handsome but he has that horrid, off-putting "commanding" faux broadcaster voice and demeanor. He ladles it on especially thick in the studio, like he has to be the alpha male with the deepest, most influential voice on set.

by Anonymousreply 341February 21, 2020 6:39 PM

Danny Cevallos has beautiful skin.

And, like most Dataloungers, he looks 10-15 years younger than his actual age.

by Anonymousreply 342February 21, 2020 8:12 PM

I wonder if Danny's girlfriend would let me eat his ass out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 21, 2020 8:17 PM

I'd rather eat out Phillip Mena's hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344February 21, 2020 8:18 PM

I suppose It would all depend on who just had Taco Bell

by Anonymousreply 345February 21, 2020 8:24 PM

Phillip Mena is much better looking than Danny Cevallos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346February 21, 2020 8:28 PM

Sorry, but Boris Sanchez of CNN is still the hottest Hispanic reporter on television...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347February 21, 2020 8:33 PM

kudos to Lawrence O'Donnell for having Bill Weld on his show every few weeks. I wish other MSNBC hosts and CNN would do that too. I've only seen him sparingly on other shows and CNN

the more exposure Weld gets, the more that would create tension with Trump's reelection. Obviously Weld won't be able to defeat him in the primary but the more attention he gets the better. It would unsettle Trump so much but Weld is largely being ignored in the press. A big misstep. Every time Trump says or does something worrying, Weld should be on tv bashing him

by Anonymousreply 348February 22, 2020 6:15 AM

Watched on debate night. Still CAN’T STAND the smarm dripping off Brian Williams. Especially when he ‘oh, so cleverly’ introduces panel guests.

It’s like he forgot how disgraced he is.

Dude, everyone realizes you’re only still here because it was too expensive to buy you out.

by Anonymousreply 349February 22, 2020 7:51 AM

Brian is content to revel in his MSNBC smarm

by Anonymousreply 350February 25, 2020 8:41 PM

Brian Williams has said that his dream career was comedian. That’s why he can’t resist interjecting little jokes into his news shows. Insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 351February 26, 2020 12:01 AM

I would like to disrobe Ari and sniff around to see what's what

by Anonymousreply 352February 26, 2020 8:44 PM

Jill Wine-Banks was just on "The Eleventh Hour" with Brian Williams, touting her new book: "The Watergate Girl".

by Anonymousreply 353February 27, 2020 6:11 AM

omg her book is out now! I'm so gonna get it

by Anonymousreply 354February 27, 2020 8:55 AM

Mika's puffed up lips look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 355February 27, 2020 1:00 PM

While Danny Cevallos may be technically handsome, I prefer the nerdiness of Gadi Schwartz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356February 27, 2020 1:33 PM

Gadi is very cute and he definitely looks like he is a careful wiper

by Anonymousreply 357February 27, 2020 8:54 PM

Gadi is definitely a hottie and definitely > Danny.

by Anonymousreply 358February 27, 2020 9:58 PM

Gadi is his own biggest fan. He finds himself to be simply delightful. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 359February 28, 2020 12:43 AM

Chris Hayes is already turning into a cunty little it's RIGGED" Bernie supporter.

Bernie bros and broads are already doing preliminary spin for a likelihood that Bernie will not enter Milwaukee on the back of a white ass with 51% of the delegates.

All this with rules BERNIE negotiated with the DNC. He is truly not a Democrat.

Hillary kept in the background for 2020, Bernie chose not to.

Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 360February 28, 2020 1:55 AM

the way Lawrence O'Donnell goes after the various members of the Trump administration is so hilarious to me. He's 1 of the shadiest news hosts out there and I love it. He's a shade monster. He's shady as hell but he does it speaking as an old white guy from Boston so he's not using all the current slang words and it's hilarious.

I love how he's torching Trump & co about their incompetence and political priority over WHAT SHOULD BE THE PRIORITY-safety, regarding the corona virus

by Anonymousreply 361February 28, 2020 5:11 AM

Lawrence despises trump and has from day 1. He has never once referred to him as President trump. When I mentioned that on twitter, he liked my tweet.

by Anonymousreply 362February 28, 2020 8:03 AM

I would like Danny inside me quite deeply

by Anonymousreply 363February 28, 2020 8:46 AM

"Chris Hayes is already turning into a cunty little it's RIGGED" Bernie supporter."

You may have missed the news because your head was buried in your ass but Russia is actively working to get Bernie elected. That, by definition, is a rigged election. You may not like Chris, you may not like Bernie, but everyone knows that the Russians have rigged this election cycle.

by Anonymousreply 364February 28, 2020 1:11 PM

r364, you must be headless to think that both of our statements are mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 365February 28, 2020 2:13 PM

Rachel is starting to get angry. She's not down with the way they're handling the pandemic, it must remind her of her years as an activist during the HIV fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 366February 28, 2020 5:00 PM

Chris Matthews got Jamie Harrison and Tim Scott mixed up. Harrison would be at a Trump rally? REALLY, Chris?

omg just retire already

and he didn't seem to understand when the others on set corrected him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367February 29, 2020 4:16 AM

OMG, not another case of "dey allz looks alike"?

by Anonymousreply 368February 29, 2020 8:48 PM

Chris is batshit crazy at this point, poor thing

by Anonymousreply 369March 1, 2020 12:55 PM

Well, they both bald.

by Anonymousreply 370March 1, 2020 5:09 PM

And all I can say after Pete withdraws is...

FUCK RACHEL.

Now she can go back to clit licking Amy and Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 371March 2, 2020 1:21 AM

It's weird to me that all of the anchors consistently fawn all over Steve Koranacki. "The wonderful Steve Kornacki!" "The incredibly talented Steve Kornacki!" "Thank God for Kornacki!" Etc.

What's that all about? Is he hobbled by insecurity? Is he a one-in-a-million wunderkind that deserves all this out sized praise?

by Anonymousreply 372March 2, 2020 7:41 PM

It's weird to me that all of the anchors consistently fawn all over Steve Koranacki. "The wonderful Steve Kornacki!" "The incredibly talented Steve Kornacki!" "Thank God for Kornacki!" Etc.

What's that all about? Is he hobbled by insecurity? Is he a one-in-a-million wunderkind that deserves all this out sized praise?

by Anonymousreply 373March 2, 2020 7:41 PM

r373, Kornacki manufactures the raw data that churns the pundit's news cycle.

He is their manna for heaven.

by Anonymousreply 374March 2, 2020 8:08 PM

I don't mind Kornacki doing his numbers thing but he sucks at filling in for a host.

by Anonymousreply 375March 2, 2020 8:16 PM

Kornacki startles everyone with his constant bobbing, weaving and jerking around the set, so insane

by Anonymousreply 376March 2, 2020 8:40 PM

Michael Moore on Ari’s show freaking out about Pete and Amy endorsing Biden

“It’s so sad....”

by Anonymousreply 377March 2, 2020 10:42 PM

Not just Michael Moore but now the Bernie cult leaders on Young Turks are whining their little hearts out about the unfairness of it all. My god, they make me want to bring back corporal punishment.

by Anonymousreply 378March 2, 2020 10:59 PM

WOW, Chris Matthews just announced today is his last show!!!

by Anonymousreply 379March 2, 2020 11:01 PM

Now on MSNBC — Chris Matthews is retiring! Tonight is his last Hardball!

by Anonymousreply 380March 2, 2020 11:02 PM

My prayers have been answered, and I don't even believe in the power of prayer.

by Anonymousreply 381March 2, 2020 11:03 PM

OMG! I wonder if it was the “women are liars” moment or the “all black people look alike” moment. Maybe both.

by Anonymousreply 382March 2, 2020 11:04 PM

He was yanked off the air!!!!

by Anonymousreply 383March 2, 2020 11:06 PM

Wow, Kornacki just looked like he could barely hold it togehter.

by Anonymousreply 384March 2, 2020 11:06 PM

Chris Matthews has needed to go for a while. He can barely form a coherent sentence these days.

by Anonymousreply 385March 2, 2020 11:08 PM

I'm glad that MSNBC let Chris leave with some dignity, and didn't fire him outright.

Chris is a good guy.

He just lost it a little bit, as he got older.

Hate to see him go, but I suppose it was time.

by Anonymousreply 386March 2, 2020 11:12 PM

he means well but mixing up Jamie Harrison during an interview with Tim Scott was pathetic

I hope a woman gets Chris' slot

by Anonymousreply 387March 2, 2020 11:19 PM

R387 = Joy Reid.

by Anonymousreply 388March 2, 2020 11:21 PM

WHET to Luke Russert?

by Anonymousreply 389March 2, 2020 11:23 PM

MSNBC says a rotating bench of anchors will take over the spot. Who do you think will be the eventual full time host:

BRIAN WILLIAMS - who takes up to 30 seconds to introduce each individual guest JOY ANN REID - who will slowly reveal her deeply held prejudices drip by drip SHEP SMITH - in a surprise hire away from the anticipated CNN NICOLLE WALLACE - in her triumphant march toward prime time SOMEONE UNEXPECTED?

by Anonymousreply 390March 2, 2020 11:29 PM

I'm sure the reports that came out today where that woman who used to be on as a guest came out and publicly named Chris Matthews was the final straw. Glad he's going. Now time for Andrea Mitchell.

by Anonymousreply 391March 2, 2020 11:32 PM

Reacting to R390:

It won’t be Chris Matthews due to all the highly publicized lying in his past.

Nicole Wallace says she does her afternoon show so that she can be home most (not all) evenings with her young sons

Shep still has time in his no-compete commitment so he can’t join any network until next year

by Anonymousreply 392March 2, 2020 11:49 PM

^^^^^I meant Brian Williams and not Chris Matthews

by Anonymousreply 393March 2, 2020 11:51 PM

^^^^^I meant Brian Williams and not Chris Matthews

by Anonymousreply 394March 2, 2020 11:51 PM

Won't be Velshi, he has accepted a teaching gig in Philly.

[quote] Velshi, who will split his time between New York and a teaching gig at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, will continue to fill in for MSNBC’s primetime anchors during the week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395March 2, 2020 11:51 PM

it needs to be a woman. How many white guys does MSNBC need for their night time lineup? Chuck Todd, Ari Melber, Chris Hayes, Lawrence O'Donnell and Brian williams

get another woman in there. Preferably someone under 50

by Anonymousreply 396March 3, 2020 12:40 AM

[quote]I wonder if it was the “women are liars” moment or the “all black people look alike” moment.

Both of these plus the “Bernie winning Nevada is like the Nazis invading France” moment. But his years of inappropriate creepy comments to women is what really did him in.

by Anonymousreply 397March 3, 2020 4:02 AM

David Plough has transformed into a hot Daddy and I would like him inside me quite deeply

by Anonymousreply 398March 4, 2020 1:09 PM

He looks better with a beard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 4, 2020 1:11 PM

I'd sniff him

by Anonymousreply 400March 4, 2020 5:23 PM

I hate when a man’s beard is multi-colored. If it isn’t one color (preferably the same color as the hair on your head), shave it.

And Plouff has weird veneers, too.

by Anonymousreply 401March 4, 2020 5:43 PM

It was so lovely for Red M to throttle the board with restricted time all of yesterday.

I wonder how many peeps convert to paid?

by Anonymousreply 402March 4, 2020 5:51 PM

What if the hair on your head is not one color?

by Anonymousreply 403March 4, 2020 9:04 PM

Yeah, Chris Hayes is a cunt. I heard he used to direct theater in college and was excellent at it. Good for him! But, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 404March 5, 2020 5:08 AM

Chris has unacceptably low levels of anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 405March 5, 2020 1:17 PM

OK, Nicolle just admitted that the GWB administration in which she worked was “incompetent.”

I’d never heard her say that before today. I know that she didn’t think it was flawless, but I’ve never heard her use the “I” word.

by Anonymousreply 406March 6, 2020 8:18 PM

Joy Reid’s hairline is KILLING me. Those giant polyester ratsnest wigs sitting halfway back on her bald head are dreadful. What tf is she thinking? It just keeps getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 407March 11, 2020 3:36 AM

Joy needs to just completely shave her half-bald head and ditch that weave.

by Anonymousreply 408March 11, 2020 3:44 AM

R406 must be hallucinating! Last I heard she was very proud of being associated with the Bush Administration.

by Anonymousreply 409March 11, 2020 3:47 AM

Plouffe pings LOUD whenever I see him on screen.

by Anonymousreply 410March 11, 2020 3:49 AM

R409, I wasn't hallucinating, I was just watching Nicole's show on March 6.

Why do you spew bullshit? Is that fun for you?

by Anonymousreply 411March 11, 2020 1:55 PM

R409, I wasn't hallucinating, I was just watching Nicole's show on March 6.

Why do you spew bullshit? Is that fun for you?

by Anonymousreply 412March 11, 2020 1:55 PM

David P has certainly altered his appearance since I last saw him New white tees, better haircut, coloring, botox, maybe some filler ?

by Anonymousreply 413March 11, 2020 2:26 PM

R411

I was more expressing amazement, as when she started at MSNBC she was incredibly proud of being part of the Bush Administration!

by Anonymousreply 414March 11, 2020 4:43 PM

Nicolle likes her wine coolers!

by Anonymousreply 415March 11, 2020 10:20 PM

She looks like the kind of girl (not woman) who would love insipid drinks like wine coolers.

by Anonymousreply 416March 12, 2020 12:11 AM

The new guy really annoys me, can't remember his name. He was on with Chris Jansen yesterday. She looks amazing for 63, btw

by Anonymousreply 417March 16, 2020 3:47 PM

Nicole Wallace has 1 son/child, not sons

by Anonymousreply 418March 16, 2020 4:08 PM

I didn't realize that John Harwood moved over to CNN in January. He was at CNBC/MSNBC for over a decade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419March 16, 2020 4:44 PM

I’m enjoying Stephanie Ruhle. She has a sexy voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420March 16, 2020 5:13 PM

What happened to the little Bahamian guy, the one who used to screw up all the time? Can’t think of his name. Was he fired? He just disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 421March 16, 2020 5:37 PM

R421 Kendis Gibson and he's from Belize. I think they moved him to early hours on the weekend

by Anonymousreply 422March 16, 2020 6:00 PM

Why is Andrea Mitchell still employed? She needed to be swept out at the same time Chris Matthews was.

by Anonymousreply 423March 16, 2020 6:56 PM

Andrea also has vaginosis

by Anonymousreply 424March 16, 2020 8:12 PM

I see that new anchor Joshua Johnson is openly gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425March 16, 2020 8:22 PM

well you can tell from his voice. He has that nerdy gay tone

I always wondered what's underneath those suits he wears. He has a bulky frame but his neck isn't fat so I'm not surprised he's got some good muscle there

not a fan of the nose ring but I'd still fuck

by Anonymousreply 426March 16, 2020 9:24 PM

Can they fire whoever is responsible for Katy Tur's wardrobe?

by Anonymousreply 427March 16, 2020 9:40 PM

R427 Today's is better than the ugly plaid thing she wore last week.

by Anonymousreply 428March 16, 2020 9:43 PM

R417, I think you mean Joshua Johnson...or is it Jackson? He used to be on NPR and was on MTP quite often. Kendis is definitely out of his element as a news reader, but at least he looks good.

by Anonymousreply 429March 16, 2020 9:48 PM

I hope we get some remote appearances by Jill Wine-Banks from her Chicago home. Glass of wine in her hand optional.

by Anonymousreply 430March 16, 2020 9:50 PM

I hope we get some remote appearances by Jill Wine-Banks from her Chicago home. Glass of wine in her hand optional.

by Anonymousreply 431March 16, 2020 9:50 PM

It’ll be interesting to see how Ari Melber will insert rap song lyrics into his coverage of coronavirus

by Anonymousreply 432March 16, 2020 10:05 PM

how are Jill's book sales doing? I feel bad all the momentum might have been taken away by coronavirus

by Anonymousreply 433March 16, 2020 10:53 PM

WEHT Jacob Soboroff? He did a special with Katy Tur and then disappeared. His wife recently had a baby, so maybe he's taking time off to be with the baby?

by Anonymousreply 434March 17, 2020 2:21 AM

Rachel unafraid of pushing back on Bloomberg regarding government approach to combatting virus. Patience is wearing thin,

by Anonymousreply 435March 18, 2020 1:07 AM

So strange to see Rachel interviewing guests while sitting like 10 feet apart. We are living in interesting times.

by Anonymousreply 436March 18, 2020 2:56 AM

Rachel should be nice to Bloomberg, the Dems need his chop for elections

by Anonymousreply 437March 18, 2020 1:38 PM

Is Katy Tur pregnant again? She has put on weight.

by Anonymousreply 438March 18, 2020 1:53 PM

omg I fucking HATE Leigh Ann Caldwell's hair! it looks so messy

by Anonymousreply 439March 18, 2020 7:05 PM

It's worse than Joy Reid's.

by Anonymousreply 440March 18, 2020 7:06 PM

R439: I think she's been wearing a wig lately. In this rapid, fast-paced "if it's Tuesday this must be Florida" news cycle, it must be difficult to maintain your on-air appearance.

The stress of Trump Virus has to take its toll, too. Our MSNBC road warriors are to be commended.

by Anonymousreply 441March 18, 2020 7:20 PM

I'll bet hair stylists were laid off. "Non-essential" workers.

by Anonymousreply 442March 18, 2020 7:28 PM

If The View can go split screen over a table, MSNBC can go split screen for physical distancing.

by Anonymousreply 443March 18, 2020 8:25 PM

I am completely fascinated by this Dr. James Hamblin who has been on many MSNBC shows lately. He looks 16 but is in fact 37. He is the medical advisor and works for The Atlantic where his wife is the managing Editor. He is from Indiana but looks and speaks very NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444March 18, 2020 9:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445March 18, 2020 9:28 PM

That teen-looking Doctor must be called “Doogie “ every 10 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 446March 18, 2020 10:54 PM

They have a new field reporter named Morgan Chesky who's hot as hell. He presents as masculine gay. They had him in Dallas yesterday covering drive-thru coronavirus testing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447March 18, 2020 11:48 PM

Welcome to the fandom. We drooled over Morgan when he was covering the hurricane a few months back. He’s straight.

by Anonymousreply 448March 18, 2020 11:54 PM

Evidence, R448?

He is gay as a goose.

by Anonymousreply 449March 18, 2020 11:59 PM

NewsTwink no more: Vaughn Hillyard is graying at the temples!

Poor stressed-out kid – he's not even 30 yet. I'd help him relax anytime.

by Anonymousreply 450March 19, 2020 12:01 AM

There's no way in hell that Morgan Chesky is straight. He's way too groomed and sparkly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451March 19, 2020 2:58 AM

I can’t find anything online to confirm that he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 452March 19, 2020 3:49 AM

It's comforting getting to look at Aymin Moyhedin every morning. He's looking very good. The wispy facial hair really works for him and his hair cut is really good right now as well.

by Anonymousreply 453March 19, 2020 2:28 PM

This is Chesky too, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454March 19, 2020 2:36 PM

Morgan is very handsome and very sniffable

by Anonymousreply 455March 19, 2020 3:14 PM

Hakeem Jeffries w/Kornacki right now. YUM

by Anonymousreply 456March 19, 2020 11:14 PM

Yes, that's him R454. Hot.

by Anonymousreply 457March 19, 2020 11:56 PM

I want Hakeem in me QUITE deeply

by Anonymousreply 458March 20, 2020 6:01 PM

very sad today to see 1 of the MSNBC crew members Larry Edgewater died from Coronavirus. He was early 60s and had prior health issues

by Anonymousreply 459March 21, 2020 1:32 AM

Tonight on The Rachel Maddow Show, Rachel goes off on the crap the Trumptard has been spewing during the daily briefings:

[quote]"...I mean, there may be other people in the federal government who are saying things that are true, but these daily briefings from the White House are a litany of things from the president that *would* be awesome if they were true, if they were happening, but they're not. And so the sooner we come to terms with that, I think the better for all of us. If it were up to me -- and it's not -- I would stop putting those briefings on live TV. Not out of spite, but because it's misinformation. If the president does end up saying anything true, you could run it as tape. But if he keeps lying like he has been every day on stuff this important, we should, all of us, should stop broadcasting it. Honestly, it's going to cost lives."

Cut to a commercial break then back for a tribute to Larry Edgeworth that ended in tears.

by Anonymousreply 460March 21, 2020 5:19 AM

Rachel Maddow concealed her devil horns tonight to show fake emotion. She’s crying because for once she can’t yell “Russia” and have deluded liberals suck at her teet.

by Anonymousreply 461March 21, 2020 5:22 AM

^insightful

by Anonymousreply 462March 21, 2020 5:32 AM

No potato for YOU r461!

by Anonymousreply 463March 21, 2020 9:08 AM

I'm watching Ali Velshi's show right now, and I'm really glad that they gave him his own show.

He and Stephanie Ruhle are both the perfect people to have their own shows during this time, because they're both CNBC analysts, and have really great insight into the coming recession.

by Anonymousreply 464March 22, 2020 12:54 AM

Velshi said he's broadcasting his show from his own home tonight.

by Anonymousreply 465March 22, 2020 1:23 AM

No one else watching Andrea struggle through the hour like normal?

by Anonymousreply 466March 23, 2020 5:17 PM

Twink Vaughan Hillyard us adorable.

by Anonymousreply 467March 23, 2020 5:25 PM

Hi is, R467. I also love it every time they go to Matt Bradley in Italy to report on the plague there. He'd be very fun to quarantine with.

by Anonymousreply 468March 23, 2020 5:37 PM

^He*

by Anonymousreply 469March 23, 2020 5:38 PM

Camera caught Matt Bradley using his own spit to groom his flyaway hair.

by Anonymousreply 470March 23, 2020 5:55 PM

Yeah, R470, that was a year or so ago. It isn't really that gross if you think about it. He was just trying to look good for being on-air. Too bad he wasn't caught on camera coming up with a different bodily fluid to use a la There's Something About Mary.

by Anonymousreply 471March 23, 2020 8:02 PM

Speaking of hair: Nicolle Wallace's today is a shocking example of how a naturally pretty woman can look like utter hell with the wrong hair. Drab color, limp lank lifeless "style". I don't think her green blouse is a good color for her (or anyone else's) complexion, but that's not the whole problem by any means. She looked like what my mother use to call "death warmed over" -- I hope she's not sick.

by Anonymousreply 472March 23, 2020 11:00 PM

R472, I missed the opening, so I don't know if she said anything about it, but the very basic lighting and backdrop made me think she was doing her show from her home (as many of the NBC/MSNBC folks are these days).

by Anonymousreply 473March 24, 2020 6:50 AM

Vaughn Hillyard is broadcasting from his bedroom this morning.

by Anonymousreply 474March 24, 2020 10:59 AM

[quote] Vaughn Hillyard is broadcasting from his bedroom this morning.

Did anything look "soiled," R474?

by Anonymousreply 475March 24, 2020 11:42 AM

His bedroom looks like he lives with his parents. And I am serious. old fashioned dark wood furniture, a valance hanging over a forest green blind in the window, a giant bird painting and a model car on his dresser.

by Anonymousreply 476March 24, 2020 12:57 PM

It's funny how 99% of the people on MSNBC who are broadcasting from home do so while sitting in front of a bookcase. I guess that having a bookcase in your home makes you seem smart and cosmopolitan and edumacated.

Just once I'd like to see someone sitting in front of a sink full of dishes or on a couch next to a big pile of unfolded laundry.

by Anonymousreply 477March 24, 2020 1:18 PM

Yesterday on Morning Joe, someone - I think it was Jacob Soboroff - kept glancing over to his left whenever he wasn't talking.

All I kept thinking the entire time he was on was, "What the hell is going on off-screen?"

by Anonymousreply 478March 24, 2020 1:23 PM

I thought I noticed a madras thong flung in the corner of Vaughn's bedroom, but I might be mistaken

by Anonymousreply 479March 24, 2020 2:03 PM

Today, Nicolle Wallace said she was broadcasting from her basement and there was a picture of the Whitehouse behind her. Same ugly hairdo as yesterday, now a drab brown color.

by Anonymousreply 480March 24, 2020 9:01 PM

[quote] I thought I noticed a madras thong flung in the corner of Vaughn's bedroom, but I might be mistaken

As long as he keeps the poppers and lube out of sight, he should be okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481March 24, 2020 9:09 PM

R481's pic really illustrates how unattractive Pete is.

by Anonymousreply 482March 24, 2020 9:12 PM

Are you guys watching this doctor on Chris' show right now? What kind of toupee is that?

by Anonymousreply 483March 25, 2020 12:43 AM

C'mon gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484March 25, 2020 12:44 AM

What's up with Phil Rucker's ears on tonight's Brian Williams show? I usually don't look at the screen, so maybe he's been like this for a long time, but it's the first I've seen of it. Is he wearing those stupid giant round white things in his earlobes?

by Anonymousreply 485March 25, 2020 3:19 AM

Sigh. You'd really think that Phil Rucker has gauges??? I'm sure he was probably just wearing ear buds.

by Anonymousreply 486March 25, 2020 3:22 AM

That's not what they looked like, R486. Next time he's on TV, I'll make it a point to look at the screen. Too weird.

by Anonymousreply 487March 25, 2020 4:01 AM

I'd love to get Vaughn Hillyard naked on his dark wood twin bed.

by Anonymousreply 488March 25, 2020 4:02 AM

Did anyone watch Morning Joe this AM?

Whenever they cut to Willie Geist, he looked like a sinister character in a horror movie.

At one point, he even thanked "the lighting team from The Blair Witch Project."

by Anonymousreply 489March 26, 2020 1:15 PM

Any Ken Dilanian fans here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490March 26, 2020 9:10 PM

Remember the days when the Rachel Maddow Show ended with the host making and enjoying a cocktail? LOL

by Anonymousreply 491March 26, 2020 10:52 PM

Given what's going on, now she should end the show with her chugging a bottle of Jack Daniels.

by Anonymousreply 492March 27, 2020 12:43 AM

She saves that for 1 minute after the show ends, R492.

She is a drunk and looks like it these days.

by Anonymousreply 493March 27, 2020 8:43 AM

I am madly in love with Dr. Joseph Fair. I think he is very handsome, articulate and smart. I would let him into my secret garden any day!

by Anonymousreply 494March 27, 2020 2:16 PM

I miss the panels of guests but I totally understand it. Skype needs some fine tuning.

by Anonymousreply 495March 27, 2020 4:16 PM

MSNBC had to fade to black during Deadline White House, probably technical difficulties. The guest was just looking at his webcam and waiting.

by Anonymousreply 496March 27, 2020 8:13 PM

Maybe they can get Hakeem to be interviewed from his bedroom wearing nothing but a towel

by Anonymousreply 497March 27, 2020 8:26 PM

[quote] Maybe they can get Hakeem to be interviewed from his bedroom wearing nothing but a towel

With Vaughn Hillyard, lying naked on the bed in the background?

Ass up?

by Anonymousreply 498March 27, 2020 8:48 PM

Dr. Fair was dubbed the “Covid Cutie” here a while back. I just want to mess up his hair and stick my tongue down his throat.

If he’s short, I don’t want to know.

by Anonymousreply 499March 27, 2020 10:23 PM

Morning Joe is sucking the president's dick again.

"In times like these we must get behind our President"

Fuck him. It appears that Mika is tired of this perspective.

by Anonymousreply 500March 30, 2020 11:24 AM

Mika seems irritated and distraught. Every once in a while she blurts out “There’s no testing!”

by Anonymousreply 501March 30, 2020 12:32 PM

MIka already has her mouth full with one wack-job Republican, she has no room left to take on another one.

by Anonymousreply 502March 30, 2020 12:47 PM

MIka already has her mouth full with one wack-job Republican, she has no room left to take on another one.

by Anonymousreply 503March 30, 2020 12:47 PM

Mika is triggered, ao there is no turning back

by Anonymousreply 504March 30, 2020 1:35 PM

Who is this Sam Brock? He is very sexy

by Anonymousreply 505March 30, 2020 3:38 PM

I haven't seen Hallie Jackson or Katy Tur for awhile. Hope they're not sick.

by Anonymousreply 506March 30, 2020 6:04 PM

[quote] I haven't seen Hallie Jackson or Katy Tur for awhile.

Good. I can't stand either of those shrews.

They are both extremely irritating.

by Anonymousreply 507March 30, 2020 9:49 PM

Tur was back today.

by Anonymousreply 508March 30, 2020 9:54 PM

Hallie Jackson has the same interview style as Chris Matthews-she bulldozes people and doesn’t let them finish. She should get his old timeslot if for no other reason than Hardball viewers will feel comfortable with her presence.

by Anonymousreply 509March 30, 2020 10:28 PM

Are all of the MSNBC anchors now anchoring from their homes? For most of them, you can tell they're not on the set, but the lighting, makeup, etc., look a lot better than the usual video of someone Skyping from their bedroom. Did MSNBC create mini "studios" in all of their homes? And are they all doing their own makeup?

by Anonymousreply 510March 30, 2020 10:38 PM

Isn't Hallie out on maternity leave?

Also, Sam Brock is on the network news about every night. He started a few months ago. I miss Jacob Rascone. Also, any word on Miguel Almaguer? He's always dressed very well and has a nice apartment view behind him on his home shot now. We need to see Morgan Chesky's place too.

by Anonymousreply 511March 30, 2020 10:53 PM

Why are the guests on MSNBC shows always seem to be speaking from their libraries?

by Anonymousreply 512March 31, 2020 1:20 AM

Dayum, Rachel is pissed tonight!

by Anonymousreply 513March 31, 2020 1:23 AM

Lol at Rachel Maddow. I LOVE her.

I know she'd hate it that some members of her audience are laughing, but her facial and eye expressions at after she reads about Trump's assholery are priceless.

by Anonymousreply 514March 31, 2020 1:24 AM

Nicolle Wallace: Listen up. Deadline: Urgent. You must get your haircut. Corona, no corona. I don't care. Hair-cutting skills or not, get your husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, lover, whomever to chop several inches off that stringy mop. Steve Schmidt can't find a gas mask and cut you hair? Karine Jean-Pierre can't put on a black trash bag, swing by and whack your locks?

by Anonymousreply 515March 31, 2020 2:23 AM

When's the last time Mike Schmidt was on Nicolle Wallace's show? Has he left her because of her horrible new hair color and "style"? I wouldn't blame him.

by Anonymousreply 516March 31, 2020 9:35 PM

R15, her son in grade school could make that hair look better than it does now. Remember when used to be so pretty? She'd probably look better with a shaved head than that disgusting brown mop dangling all over.

by Anonymousreply 517March 31, 2020 9:41 PM

Oh god, Biden is on MSNBC right now trying to speak. It’s painful to watch. And he looks about 100 years old.

by Anonymousreply 518April 1, 2020 3:28 AM

On Joe Biden’s worst day he sounds 1000 times better than Donald Trump on his best day

by Anonymousreply 519April 1, 2020 3:39 AM

R516: I was surprised to hear about Wallace and Schmidt. She seemed to have much more chemistry with Brian Williams....

by Anonymousreply 520April 1, 2020 3:42 AM

I LOVE Rachel Maddow!

by Anonymousreply 521April 1, 2020 3:43 AM

Kasie Hunt looking her dykiest!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522April 1, 2020 3:52 AM

What did Nicole Wallace just say she's streaming to Kamala Harris?

by Anonymousreply 523April 1, 2020 8:49 PM

She didn’t say. She only asked if Kamala was watching anything reassuring.

by Anonymousreply 524April 1, 2020 9:17 PM

KC/DC could be Queen of the Lesbians if she was gay

by Anonymousreply 525April 1, 2020 10:24 PM

Dr. Fair.

Straight? Gay? Bi? Tri? Quadruple? Asexual? Furry? Sleeps with his toy robots?

He makes me have impure thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 526April 1, 2020 11:21 PM

I know people love Andrea Mitchell, but she should retire. She trips over her words constantly. It is difficult to listen to her show.

by Anonymousreply 527April 2, 2020 12:13 AM

Rachel is going full bore on Habeas Corpus tonight.

by Anonymousreply 528April 2, 2020 1:03 AM

I can’t stand her. Switched over to Chris Cuomo instead.

by Anonymousreply 529April 2, 2020 1:11 AM

Craig Melvin. Still hot.

by Anonymousreply 530April 2, 2020 3:28 PM

Craig Melvin -- still sounding like a low-rent Andy Devine.

by Anonymousreply 531April 3, 2020 2:43 AM

Dr. Josep Fair makes me moist as a Clorox wipe!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 532April 3, 2020 3:17 PM

What the HELL is that thing on Joy Reid’s HEAD??

by Anonymousreply 533April 4, 2020 10:01 PM

It is a creature called her Emotional Support Black Hair.

by Anonymousreply 534April 5, 2020 9:19 AM

The hair costumes from her are getting even more ridiculous as the days go by

by Anonymousreply 535April 5, 2020 12:34 PM

I assume her weave-stylist was deemed nonessential.

by Anonymousreply 536April 5, 2020 1:09 PM

It's another way to demand attention

by Anonymousreply 537April 5, 2020 1:39 PM

W Whose brilliant idea was it to pair Brian Williams and Katie Tur to co-anchor the 3:00 pm show. I haven't seen this much on-air hostility since Harry Reasoner and Barbara Walters.

by Anonymousreply 538April 8, 2020 7:27 PM

For anyone questioning whether Morgan Chesky is straight...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539April 8, 2020 11:03 PM

They DO have a weird chemistry, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 540April 9, 2020 12:00 AM

This thread is malfunctioning.

by Anonymousreply 541April 9, 2020 1:36 AM

Ari Melber's beard suits him.

by Anonymousreply 542April 9, 2020 11:09 PM

r542: and the gray hair. He obviously hasn't learned how to dye his own hair. I always like gray hair on a youthful face. He's going to look fab with gray hair--it'll be S & P for a long time. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 543April 9, 2020 11:54 PM

Ari Melber is lying about his age by at least ten years.

by Anonymousreply 544April 10, 2020 7:48 AM

Kristin Welker’s voice doesn’t match her. She has the voice of a horny old cougar. If you heard her voice without seeing her you’d think she was trying to fuck the pool boy.

by Anonymousreply 545April 10, 2020 9:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!