Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sniffies

The new site for anonymous cruising. Have any of you bitches gotten lucky on it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2020 4:09 PM

Subtle marketing

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2019 8:53 PM

Sniffies? About underwear and taints? Do you have to pass some kind of sniff test?

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2019 8:59 PM

I do like to huff that taint funk.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2019 9:01 PM

It's an app for cokeheads.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2019 9:01 PM

No, but do users to sniff anything like Smell-O-Vision? R4, have the 1980s returned? I was too young to know about that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2019 9:06 PM

It's going to be bigly huuuuge.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2019 9:09 PM

Is this the one that you have to be approved as to keep the riff raff off?

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2019 9:11 PM

R7 if the site is targeted at cocaine users, that answers the question who the real riff-raff is.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2019 9:23 PM

Yeah R5, referencing Smell-O-Vision makes you sound totally young and current.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2019 9:23 PM

What’s wrong with blowing coke and hooking up with strangers? I didn’t become gay to be lame...

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2019 9:37 PM

R9, so I have an interest in history. I have since I could read. So what? I'd wager you're as old or older than me. R10 I've never even tried any illegal drug. If you do, go ahead. But I don't have friends or have sex with anyone who does.

R5

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2019 9:45 PM

It's been around for awhile but doesn't seem to have taken off yet.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2019 10:19 PM

I just found about Sniffies.com a few days ago and signed up and according to their online GPS map there tons of guys in my neighborhood the Los Feliz/Silverlake/Hollywood, area who have already sighed up.

My friend who told me about it has hooked with a different guy the six or seven times he’s logged on and all of them went well. It’s more like a Craigslist with GPS enabled so you can see very close approximation of what neighborhood your potential hook up lives in , which is a big deal in Los Angeles with all the fucking traffic . Back during Craigslist hay days i never went further than 4 miles for an anonymous hook up and with Sniffies you get a real sense of were they live, plus a photo - sexually content is accepted and what they’re into sexually, top, bottom, BDSM, etc. Also you can video chat without giving them your number, it’s all through their online site.. Since i just signed up, I have not hooked yet, but probably will this weekend.

IMHO i think it will take off.

And before anyone accuses me, I don’t work for them. I just don’t like Grindr and other gay dating phone apps and happy to see something like this, dick picks right up front, explicit sexual content about you and what your looking for. I find it more up front the the phone apps.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2020 2:46 PM

So much better than doublelist!

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2020 2:51 PM

Gross ewww

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2020 3:03 PM

I live on an easily accessible identifiable property, very unlike all the homes surrounding me and I would not be comfortable with people knowing exactly where I lived or that someone in my house is gay and cruising online.

The way that Scruff and Grinder does it is preferable, such as you see how far away the person is but not the exact location.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2020 3:07 PM

A Jew might hit on you too R16. That would ruin your day for sure.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2020 3:14 PM

I don’t like that, Debra.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2020 3:16 PM

I put my birth year as 1970 and it kicked me out.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2020 3:27 PM

OP, are you employed by the site?

by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2020 3:29 PM

Horrible and revolting

by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2020 4:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!