Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kid Rock Goes on Drunken Rant About Oprah.

Kid Rock wants the world to know he HATES Oprah Winfrey (and other talk show hosts), but also ... don't call him racist because of it. His drunken words, not ours.

The country rocker went on a wild tirade last week at his own Honky Tonk bar in Nashville -- which apparently overserved their boss, 'cause the man was clearly intoxicated as he blasted O from the stage ... saying, "F*** Oprah!" and other vulgarities we won't repeat.

Check out the video, 'cause it's truly an ugly sight to behold. He lays into Oprah repeatedly and then goes on to attack Joy Behar and Kathy Lee Gifford. We don't know why he might've gone after Kathy, but he and Joy had beef last year -- he even called her a bitch on TV.

As far as O goes ... he's noted in past interviews that he just doesn't like her, period. No clear reason as to why, though. Adding insult to injury, KR consistently explains that just because he hates these folks -- especially Oprah -- that doesn't make him racist. Some members of the crowd disagreed.

Eventually, Kid -- who's a staunch Trump supporter, BTW -- appeared to be so hammered ... he had to be helped off stage by security. Not a good look at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 30, 2019 5:00 PM

How is this person still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2019 2:26 PM

He is absolute human garbage. I predict he will die broke and alone one day.

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2019 2:47 PM

Typical Michigan Klanhead.

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2019 2:48 PM

I remember when he and Tommy Lee got into a fight at one of the music award shows back in the day over Pamela Anderson. Tommy Lee called him Kid Pebble. I got a chuckle out of that. Seems like the monicker fits.

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2019 2:49 PM

This guy is the lowest of low trash, always has been, always will be.

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2019 2:50 PM

I need a Silkwood shower.

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2019 2:50 PM

LOL this is kind of funny. And random! The best thing Kid Rock ever did was the opening scene on Silicon Valley. He was great playing himself there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2019 2:53 PM

Yeah, Sheryl, what were you thinking?

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2019 2:54 PM

End. Him. Now.

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2019 2:59 PM

His kid is half black. What a shifty parent.

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2019 3:46 PM

I like him as a musician. The song rocks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2019 3:51 PM

Kid Rock has a half Black child and still acts like a racist piece of shit?

Following in the footsteps for former slave owners I guess.

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2019 3:54 PM

What did I dooooo??!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2019 3:59 PM

Here is the mulatto son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2019 4:03 PM

Also, KR son had a kid with an Asian. So, KR is that contrary hateful asshole.

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2019 4:07 PM

I first read it as "Kid Rock Goes on Drunken Rant About Opera." 😆

Of course he would, it's chilled music unlike his redneck rap.

by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2019 4:11 PM

Just because you fuck em doesn't mean you like em.

by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2019 4:19 PM

He'll just claim it was all because he was drunk and had no idea what he was saying. In reality alcohol simply unleashes a person's real feelings.

by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2019 4:37 PM

A drunk heart, speaks a sober mind. He just said what he really feels about Oprah.

Fuck kid rock. Hes been trash for a really long time now.

by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2019 4:58 PM

He's just another redneck, who doesn't like black black excellence or black prosperity. People like him a have a really hard time seeing black people with way more then he'll ever have in any lifetime.

I bet hes threatened by people like Oprah and Beyonce. He's previously said disparaging things about Beyonce recently. Kid rock is nothing but your run of the mill American racist bigot.

At his core, he's pure white trash.

by Anonymousreply 20November 29, 2019 5:02 PM

He's a racist and an alcoholic. Sometimes they go hand in hand.

by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2019 5:15 PM

No one's going to comment on how fat he's gotten?

by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2019 5:18 PM

"He'll just claim it was all because he was drunk and had no idea what he was saying. In reality alcohol simply unleashes a person's real feelings."

In vino veritas.

by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2019 5:18 PM

His kid is really cute. I hope he’s being raised by his mother.

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2019 5:24 PM

This is the point where everyone under the age of 28 goes "who is Kid Rock?".

by Anonymousreply 25November 29, 2019 5:35 PM

He broke up with Pamela Anderson because of the part in the Borat movie where Borat pretends to kidnap her. This shows what a thin-skinned little girl he is.

As a side note, I have to say the fact that Sheryl Crowe dated Kid Rock AND Lance Armstrong makes me hate her more. And her music was shit to begin with. Don't forget this awful song she and Kid Rock did together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 29, 2019 5:38 PM

He's a waste of oxygen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 29, 2019 5:43 PM

What do you expect from white trash? Don't be surprised by anything having to do with him.

And Oprah will never respond either. That's actually the best thing to do anyway. She's above him and better then him too.

by Anonymousreply 28November 29, 2019 5:46 PM

You know what's funny? Whatever you may think of Oprah, between the two of them, SHE is the one who actually grew up dirt poor with a shit life and earned every fucking thing she has.

Kid Rock -child of privilege- pretends he did.

by Anonymousreply 29November 29, 2019 5:55 PM

Here's the "hood" where "Ritchie" grew up:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 29, 2019 5:56 PM

Don't forget Kid Rock's smackdown on Joy Behar (77 years old) of The View.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 29, 2019 5:57 PM

He's middle class. Robert Ritchie grew up in Bloomfield Hills and his father owns a group of auto dealerships.

Which makes him both a fraud and even trashier.

by Anonymousreply 32November 29, 2019 5:57 PM

Note @R31: "In Fox interview." Because of course politics and celebrity are allowed to co-mingle as long as you lean right-wing. Hypocritical scumbags.

by Anonymousreply 33November 29, 2019 6:02 PM

He's a scumbag. Discard.

by Anonymousreply 34November 29, 2019 6:14 PM

Drunk. Just like his mother was constantly when she was pregnant with him. Fetal alcohol syndrome much?

by Anonymousreply 35November 29, 2019 6:22 PM

Well, he is right on one thing you can hate Oprah and not being racist (unless you hate her for being black).

Anyway, he is scum, but that's nothing new

by Anonymousreply 36November 29, 2019 7:01 PM

He may not be "burning a cross" racist, but he definitely has resentment towards black people - that can't be denied. He's clearly one of these assholes who thinks black people (along with other non-whites) get handed everything while "blue collar" white guys are being made to pay the price. He doesn't see people like Trump and himself being entitled assholes who never really had to struggle.

by Anonymousreply 37November 29, 2019 7:04 PM

I get he’s a dick for getting drunk and saying he hates Oprah on stage but I don’t see how that is racist exactly.

by Anonymousreply 38November 29, 2019 7:15 PM

He must have a dick the size of a mule. I can't fathom any reason most of the broads he's dated would have anything to do with him otherwise.

Quite frankly, he looks like he may have fetal alcohol syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 39November 29, 2019 7:18 PM

Notice who his targets tend to be: Beyonce, Joy Behar, Oprah, Taylor Swift.

Something tells me this coward would never attack like DMX

by Anonymousreply 40November 29, 2019 7:30 PM

If women want to voice their opinions, then they should be prepared to handle backlash.

However, it does look like Kid Rock or Bob is only attacking women. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 41November 29, 2019 7:50 PM

r20 r28 'Then' is not a small mistake. Autocorrect can correct a lot of things, and mask bad grammar and spelling, but it cannot mask everything. Always great when people who are so obsessed with success and status and class have such bad grammar, spelling and writing. I always regret going on black threads.

by Anonymousreply 42November 29, 2019 7:52 PM

Somebody's angling for a Kennedy Center Honor!

by Anonymousreply 43November 29, 2019 7:55 PM

Methhead music for Trailer Trash.

by Anonymousreply 44November 29, 2019 8:01 PM

He looks like he stinks and he's getting fat.

by Anonymousreply 45November 29, 2019 8:12 PM

[quote]If women want to voice their opinions, then they should be prepared to handle backlash.

Doesn't a backlash entail something at least somewhat lucid? And what exactly did Oprah do to get this stellar response from this unwashed methhead?

"Fuck her. She can suck dick sideways."

by Anonymousreply 46November 29, 2019 8:50 PM

Does he own a company that makes stairs?

by Anonymousreply 47November 29, 2019 9:14 PM

When you're about to hit 50 years old and you're still getting so drunk that you can barely function and need help walking, then you are a lost cause.

by Anonymousreply 48November 29, 2019 9:16 PM

And to think that a few years ago, people were talking seriously about him possibly running for office.

by Anonymousreply 49November 29, 2019 9:19 PM

I pardon him.

by Anonymousreply 50November 29, 2019 9:34 PM

[quote]And to think that a few years ago, people were talking seriously about him possibly running for office.

No one outside of the morons on the right who whine about liberal celebs merely talking politics, took him seriously. Hypocritical dirtbags took him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 51November 29, 2019 9:38 PM

He's only now trending on Twitter because of this. Man, that place can be slow sometimes. Hope he's cancelled into the next century.

by Anonymousreply 52November 30, 2019 2:38 AM

He's still floating around, someone needs to flush again.

by Anonymousreply 53November 30, 2019 4:33 AM

The sad thing is that even in his current state he'd probably be no worse than some of the mooks Trump has appointed to high positions.

by Anonymousreply 54November 30, 2019 12:13 PM

R40, don't forget Hillary Clinton

by Anonymousreply 55November 30, 2019 3:42 PM

R54 If there were a Department of Classical Music, Trump would appoint this scumbag to lead it.

by Anonymousreply 56November 30, 2019 4:52 PM

R56, the head of the CDC because he looks like a human petri dish

by Anonymousreply 57November 30, 2019 5:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!