Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna Cancels More Dates

Shows were only 25% sold out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 1, 2019 11:09 AM

She wouldn't have been on time anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2019 8:37 PM

Is Madge sending us a message?

Is she telling us that we are not worthy?

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2019 8:41 PM

25% sold out OP? Please provide your sources.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2019 8:41 PM

I don't believe for a second any Madonna show would only sell 25% of seats.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2019 8:44 PM

A bereft fan comments at link: I am beyond upset. I have been a fan for well over 30 years and have been to all but one of her concerts. I finally have a front row seat in a small venue and this happens. I'm sorry she isn't well, but reschedule at the end. Just horrible.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2019 8:47 PM

She has problems if she is always late. Maybe needs to go to Rehab.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2019 8:47 PM

The word is probably getting around that she is always 2-3 hours late to her shows. Why would someone want to spend hundreds of dollars for that?

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2019 8:48 PM

Winning!

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2019 8:52 PM

Funny how she’s always “sick” on the dates that have really embarrassing sales.

Bitch, just cancel the rest of this mess and save everyone’s time.

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2019 8:53 PM

Yeast infection?

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2019 8:54 PM

[Quote] I am beyond upset. I have been a fan for well over 30 years and have been to all but one of her concerts. I finally have a front row seat in a small venue and this happens. I'm sorry she isn't well, but reschedule at the end. Just horrible.

Yes, her singing is just horrible and that would be more apparent in a stripped down, theatre show.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2019 8:54 PM

[quote]I have been a fan for well over 30 years and have been to all but one of her concerts.

How embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2019 8:55 PM

Might this be her last tour? Or will she go out on a Greatest Hits tour? She'd be wise to end her concert career soon, before she ends up like Marlene Dietrich, falling off stage and breaking bones.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2019 8:56 PM

I still want to see that Barbara Cook show Tommy Tune had planned, where Babs, in her wheelchair, would have whizzed about the stage on moving platforms. Could it be re-planned for Madonna?

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2019 8:57 PM

[quote]She'd be wise to end her concert career soon, before she ends up like Marlene Dietrich, falling off stage and breaking bones.

Been there, done that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2019 9:01 PM

I bet her dumb ass is privately kicking herself for insisting on doing this piece of shit theater tour with shitty songs. I’ve got a feeling if she does ever tour again she will finally do a greatest hits tour with songs in their original arrangements.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2019 9:01 PM

Oh Madge, you just need some hot tea and you’ll be good as new.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2019 9:03 PM

She could always CHANGE THE SONG LIST.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2019 9:03 PM

[quote]She'd be wise to end her concert career soon, before she ends up like Marlene Dietrich, falling off stage and breaking bones

TBH, I'd pay to see that.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2019 9:06 PM

She could always change herself and stop abusing her fans. Show up on time or get off the stage. She chose to leave the stage, good call for an expired pop star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2019 9:20 PM

Shit. Does this mean she’s coming home?

by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2019 9:28 PM

GAGA!

by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2019 9:33 PM

I wouldn't cross the street to see Madonna perform. Why would anyone? Je ne comprends pas.

by Anonymousreply 23November 27, 2019 9:36 PM

That "Psychic Predictions: How Will Madonna Die?" thread today totally wrecked her!

by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2019 9:39 PM

I have friends who went to her concert at the Wiltern last week. She didn't go on until after 11. The show let out around 1:30am. There were two sets of security you had to go through; leaving to use the restroom or get drinks you had to wait in the security line all over again. Phones, Apple watches and any other electronics had to be locked in bags under their seats and weren't available to retrieve until the show was over. Worst was the air conditioning was off because it supposedly interfered with the sound. Stuck in a hotbox for 3+ hours waiting for her to perform her shitty new album for $300-400 a ticket? Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2019 10:10 PM

The Madame X tour has gotten great reviews, so she doesn't have to change a thing, except start on time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 27, 2019 10:14 PM

Would Mary Martin have cancelled because she was under the weather or her aged bones were aching? Ethel Merman? Dietrich? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2019 10:29 PM

Does this mean there won't be a world tour?

by Anonymousreply 28November 27, 2019 10:30 PM

[Quote] Worst was the air conditioning was off because it supposedly interfered with the sound.

How very Aretha Franklin of her.

by Anonymousreply 29November 27, 2019 10:35 PM

One leather eye patch isn't nearly enough. She needs a whole gimp suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 27, 2019 10:45 PM

[quote]Worst was the air conditioning was off because it supposedly interfered with the sound.

You should have stood up and acted out a recreation of this little tantrum...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2019 10:47 PM

I blame TRUMP.

by Anonymousreply 32November 27, 2019 10:55 PM

[quote]I blame TRUMP.

You should tell this dumb bitch to make good on her threat to blow up the White House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 27, 2019 10:59 PM

Her manager just made her shorten the show due to it being too long because she insists on going on late and that it was too depressing.

by Anonymousreply 34November 27, 2019 11:16 PM

She needs the air conditioning off to protect her auto tuned vocals.

by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote] 25% sold out OP? Please provide your sources.

Ticketmaster and Stubhub, moron. None of this is a secret. She hasn’t sold out one venue since New York. They were giving away tickets at the door thr night of and she’s doing some ridiculous ten dollar lottery.

by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2019 11:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2019 11:38 PM

“Sold out” means having all available tickets or accommodations sold completely. Something can’t be 25% sold out. That’s just 25% sold.

Madonna is decades past her sell-by date anyway.

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2019 11:39 PM

[quote]She could always CHANGE THE SONG LIST.

With the exception of maybe adding or removing a song or two, her setlists are always set in stone because everything about her is rehearsed and calculated. She doesn’t have the talent of Bruce Springsteen or Prince to change up her shows every night like they do/did on tour. So she’s sticking with this horrible setlist no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2019 11:47 PM

Madonna hasn’t had a hit anywhere in a decade.

by Anonymousreply 40November 28, 2019 2:15 AM

“Crave” was a Top Ten Adult Radio hit.

by Anonymousreply 41November 28, 2019 2:18 AM

“Crave” was complete garbage. It rivaled Janet Jackson’s last release for irrelevancy.

by Anonymousreply 42November 28, 2019 2:24 AM

[quote]She needs the air conditioning off to protect her auto tuned vocals.

Does she sing off-key, as many of you have noted and ridiculed her for, or does she autotune? Which is it?

by Anonymousreply 43November 28, 2019 2:36 AM

Adult Radio = Sesame Street ratings

by Anonymousreply 44November 28, 2019 2:36 AM

[quote]Funny how she’s always “sick” on the dates that have really embarrassing sales.

Bitch stealing my schtick!

by Anonymousreply 45November 28, 2019 2:45 AM

Madonna cancelling shows because she's in a lot of pain.

If you're in so much pain, then cancel the whole tour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 28, 2019 3:04 AM

She was in no mood for eskimos on ice!

by Anonymousreply 47November 28, 2019 3:07 AM

She probably suffers a lot of falls since she insists on reducing her vision by 50%.

by Anonymousreply 48November 28, 2019 3:15 AM

I have a friend who is a lifelong Madonna fan. He’s travelled all over the world over the years, following her tours. He had tickets to 3 shows here and then Parks next March. He didn’t go to the 2nd show and now his third is cancelled so at least he gets a refund. Like most of her fans he’s middle aged with a job he can’t call into because Madonna didn’t finish until near 2am. His phone was locked away so he couldn’t call his partner to let him know what was happening and his partner was worried when he wasn’t home. He had some good things to say about the show but this is also the first time I’ve heard him say anything negative about her performance - he found it all too polished and impersonal for a small venue and he wasn’t crazy about the serlist.

His Paris show is almost sold out and his flights are non refundable anyway so he’s going and hoping the atmosphere in the theatre might be better. He has his fingers crossed she’ll be more punctual in France. I was originally supposed to go to Paris with him but then my car played up and I had to put over $1,000 into it so I couldn’t afford the trip. I’m so glad now.

by Anonymousreply 49November 28, 2019 3:19 AM

R49 = His “friend”

by Anonymousreply 50November 28, 2019 3:23 AM

R49 sounds like a stereotypical gay 9-11

by Anonymousreply 51November 28, 2019 3:24 AM

Philadelphia is next. She’ll be canceling those shows as well.

by Anonymousreply 52November 28, 2019 3:29 AM

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 53November 28, 2019 4:39 AM

Well, r49 does make good points. I've heard so many Madonna fans - longtime, loyal fans - abandon ship this time around. The lateness and shitty set list are really not worth seeing her. I thought about going up north to see her (I'm in Toronto) but everything r25 pointed out just turned me off.

And the air conditioning turned off isn't for the sound - it's for her VOICE. Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 54November 28, 2019 4:55 AM

"I'm in a lot of pain" = Narcissist who can't admit she's over

by Anonymousreply 55November 28, 2019 4:56 AM

Any MadgeHandlers on here, read this: One of my dearest friends bought tickets earlier this year to a Boston concert this weekend. Her brother died unexpectedly in July, and this concert was the last thing she had to share with her brother, even posthumously.

Shame!

by Anonymousreply 56November 28, 2019 5:00 AM

My friend was going to buy tickets for us to the Madonna concert but after reading this, I will tell him not to bother.

by Anonymousreply 57November 28, 2019 5:47 AM

Fascinating story r57

by Anonymousreply 58November 28, 2019 6:19 AM

Maybe the tickets are too damn expensive. And she has toured many times before. Maybe she's overexposed.

by Anonymousreply 59November 28, 2019 6:32 AM

There's always the State Fair circuit! Right, Janet?

by Anonymousreply 60November 28, 2019 6:36 AM

So the 25% number was just made up?

by Anonymousreply 61November 28, 2019 6:37 AM

"The Queen" can make no mistakes, nor disappoint anyone! "The Queen" is never wrong!

by Anonymousreply 62November 28, 2019 6:38 AM

I heard she’s having hemorrhoid surgery and getting cortisone injections in her left hip. But she’ll be back with a vengeance I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 63November 28, 2019 7:08 AM

That sucks for Beantown. I'm far from a Madonna fanboy, but I went to the last Madame X show in LA and, even including the ridiculous start time and temp in the theatre, it was an incredible show.

by Anonymousreply 64November 28, 2019 7:17 AM

Which brother died? Is it the one who was homeless?

by Anonymousreply 65November 28, 2019 7:19 AM

[quote]I'm in a lot of pain.

Arthritis is a bitch. I guess now she dances just like the satire made by Saunders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 28, 2019 7:26 AM

This reminds me of the time Janet Jackson was called "the biggest loser" by the Iowa State Fair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 28, 2019 7:29 AM

Wanted to see her once before she retired but this eye patch era nonsense is a turnoff. Heck, I wasn't even feeling the Rebel Heart era tour.

Last time I loved her was Confessions.

by Anonymousreply 68November 28, 2019 7:29 AM

This bitch would profit from understanding that's she's an old hag now. It happens to all of us who don't die young. Just retire and enjoy the years of profits and maybe a boytoy or ten. Let THEM stroke your ego, Madge.

by Anonymousreply 69November 28, 2019 7:32 AM

Honestly, I find her behavior very disrespectful. People pay good money for concerts. Being late is disrespectful and intentional she must be very self absorbed if she thinks fans are going to continue to support her, she clearly could give a rats ass and is narcissistic. Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 70November 28, 2019 7:36 AM

She’s a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 71November 28, 2019 8:53 AM

Vadgebot losing his shit:

There's always the State Fair circuit! Right, Janet?

“Madonna Cancels More Dates”

This reminds me of the time Janet Jackson was called "the biggest loser" by the Iowa State Fair.

“Madame X has been a Success for Madonna!”

Janbot is queefing all over this thread. That bitch is green with envy!

Tell it to the Iowa State Fair, r209.

But the Iowa State Fair said Janet was the biggest loser, r223.

Receipts at the link:

r282 just looked in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 72November 28, 2019 8:55 AM

[quote] 25% sold out OP? Please provide your sources.... Ticketmaster and Stubhub, moron. None of this is a secret. She hasn’t sold out one venue since New York. They were giving away tickets at the door thr night of and she’s doing some ridiculous ten dollar lottery.

Honey, Stubhub is what we called scalpers. If they are on Stubhub, they are tickets that were already sold, so if there are tickets available, she got the money already. If no one buy the resales, no loss to her financially.

[quote] I have a friend who is a lifelong Madonna fan. His phone was locked away so he couldn’t call his partner to let him know what was happening and his partner was worried when he wasn’t home.

Everyone from her first show knew she was pulling this crap, how did a lifelong fan with tickets to three shows not know? Was he at her very first performance?

by Anonymousreply 73November 28, 2019 9:08 AM

[quote] Honey, Stubhub is what we called scalpers. If they are on Stubhub, they are tickets that were already sold, so if there are tickets available, she got the money already. If no one buy the resales, no loss to her financially.

No, honey, Live Nation sells their tickets to Stubhub. You sound old and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 74November 28, 2019 9:20 AM

Madonna fan wrote this on ATRL:

“I can’t believe this, I was going to the show this Saturday, the truth is that she probably cancelled the city because there were many empty seats, there were like 350 seats available for the Saturday show and I was surprised, also I saw that the last show in Boston had at least 70% of the seats available...”

by Anonymousreply 75November 28, 2019 9:22 AM

[quote]No, honey, Live Nation sells their tickets to Stubhub. You sound old and stupid.

Right on their website...."Buy and SELL with confidence" ....ticket holders sell their tickets too. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 76November 28, 2019 10:16 AM

You nailed it R55.

by Anonymousreply 77November 28, 2019 10:38 AM

Strangely unprofessional. I don’t like her- I like much of her music however and she’s always been a pro. Wonder what’s up?

Not likely to ever see a show- Vegas productions at best. She’s not really a singer..

by Anonymousreply 78November 28, 2019 10:43 AM

[quote] Right on their website...."Buy and SELL with confidence" ....ticket holders sell their tickets too. Asshole.

It’s assisted by Live Nation. God, you’re an old fat. Go learn how the system works. Live Nation sets aside 10% of tickets for each show to be sold through Stubhub through brokers. This is how it’s worked for over a decade.

by Anonymousreply 79November 28, 2019 10:59 AM

So sad, she is doing a messed up tour and hanging out with the Kardashians, I expected more from Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 80November 28, 2019 11:17 AM

[quote]Live Nation sets aside 10% of tickets for each show to be sold through Stubhub through brokers.

And 90% of the audience can sell theirs too.

by Anonymousreply 81November 28, 2019 12:41 PM

The day before the Chicago Show. Blue dots are unsold seats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 28, 2019 1:56 PM

R66 Give me Jennifer any day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 28, 2019 2:21 PM

Let's hold onto Madonna. The contemporary "culture value" lists Selena Gomez at 22 million subscribers. Madonna has 3.4 million. Let that sink in....

by Anonymousreply 84November 28, 2019 4:52 PM

Aaaaarrrrrr landlubbers! I've gone off the deep end, and not in a good way!

The eye patch is a TURN-OFF. What are we supposed to imagine is behind it, an empty socket?

Narcissist = Surrounding herself with yes-men and nobody has the balls to tell her the truth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 28, 2019 6:41 PM

Honestly, who has money to afford concerts anymore. The invention of youtube and the Internet are great. We have the privilege of watching any concert, etc at home. Although, for the true fans the experience of a concert and (sometimes) live singing can be a very powerful and a rewarding experience.

by Anonymousreply 86November 28, 2019 6:51 PM

[quote]she probably cancelled the city because there were many empty seats, there were like 350 seats available for the Saturday show and I was surprised, also I saw that the last show in Boston had at least 70% of the seats available...”

This also doesn't include the 200+ seats that Live Nation has in a hold that doesn't get released until the day of because... you know, Madonna.

Holy fuck what a shit show.

by Anonymousreply 87November 28, 2019 7:10 PM

This is what happens when you play new shot that nobody wants to hear and the few old songs you do sing, you sing them in a shitty unrecognizable arrangement instead of their original version.

by Anonymousreply 88November 28, 2019 7:52 PM

*new songs

by Anonymousreply 89November 28, 2019 7:52 PM

If she were being honest she'd realize she has nothing new to sell. The only 'kids' who would pay hundred$ for tickets nowadays are middle-aged former fans who remember her fondly from the 80s are there for nostalgia's sake to relive their cocaine-filled dance club years.

by Anonymousreply 90November 29, 2019 12:19 AM

Wrong.

MADAME X is a fantastic album.

by Anonymousreply 91November 29, 2019 12:20 AM

No, it's not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 29, 2019 12:34 AM

Madame X is the diarrhea of sound waves

by Anonymousreply 93November 29, 2019 2:58 AM

Madame eXlax is the biggest bomb of her career, after two previous bombs: MDOA and Rebel Fart. She’s on a roll.

by Anonymousreply 94November 29, 2019 5:22 AM

I was at the Wiltern show last week and the phone cases were a great idea. Most people don't know what to do with themselves without their security blanket.

by Anonymousreply 95November 29, 2019 5:29 AM

I love all of these "non-fans" spending their Thanksgiving posting their up-to-the-minute stats on everything Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 96November 29, 2019 5:31 AM

The real reason everyone is pissed is because they can’t go two seconds without their smart phones. That what this campaign to smear her is all about. People are so addicted to phones, they act like maniacs when they don’t get their fix.

My friend is a river/camping guide and he says people will make up fake emergencies to get up to dry land or out to the main road or sometimes back to town where there is reception to check their phones and update socials.

by Anonymousreply 97November 29, 2019 6:12 AM

It really is disturbing how people cannot live without their phones r97. What is the addiction? I can't wait to put my phone away and not be tracked down. I hope more acts will follow suit and ban them from concerts. I remember seeing Prince on his final tour. Such a magical show. The phones were banned out of respect for him but it also made the show even greater than it was (if that's even possible).

The last time I visited NYC I was shocked at the number of people checking their phones during a performance. of On The Town. And it was so good. You can't live without your phone for 2-3 hours?

by Anonymousreply 98November 29, 2019 6:29 AM

You're right, r96. And most of them are one person: poor, friendless, unemployed Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 99November 29, 2019 6:47 AM

Putting your phone in the case on the way in and opening it as you walked out took about five-to-ten seconds total. There were so many employees working you didn't even have to stop walking.

The complaints are from the people who of course had to go out into the areas inside the theatre where you could use your phone. Then had to go through the process again, which was more time-consuming once the show started.

by Anonymousreply 100November 29, 2019 6:47 AM

Good work, Janbot at r72. That GED is coming in handy.

by Anonymousreply 101November 29, 2019 6:51 AM

[quote]The real reason everyone is pissed is because they can’t go two seconds without their smart phones. That what this campaign to smear her is all about. People are so addicted to phones, they act like maniacs when they don’t get their fix.

Oh not about her having people sit there with nothing to do for three hours waiting for her drag her ancient ass on stage, right?

by Anonymousreply 102November 29, 2019 7:30 AM

Madge bumps her Paris dates to February for the “highly specialized production elements” not her knee. The set consists of a table and stairs. lmfao. Stupid drunk cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 29, 2019 9:05 AM

Philly still hasn't sold out and it's next. lulz

by Anonymousreply 104November 29, 2019 9:05 AM

[quote]The real reason everyone is pissed is because they can’t go two seconds without their smart phones.

Madonna has been literally banned from theaters because she was on her phone the entire time. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 105November 29, 2019 9:05 AM

She is a complete mess. She posted a really bizarre Thanksgiving post yesterday with a pic of her son flexing shirtless. There was a small pic of her and her daughter looking at him, and her face was so stretched and pumped with fillers. Scary. And she was dressed as a hobo in another picture.

She's really went off the rails.

She should just cancel this tour.

by Anonymousreply 106November 29, 2019 2:55 PM

She is a complete mess. She posted a really bizarre Thanksgiving post yesterday with a pic of her son flexing shirtless. There was a small pic of her and her daughter looking at him, and her face was so stretched and pumped with fillers. Scary. And she was dressed as a hobo in another picture.

She's really went off the rails.

She should just cancel this tour.

by Anonymousreply 107November 29, 2019 2:55 PM

She’s been on a downward spiral the minute she opened her mouth about a Lady Gaga. It was the dumbest PR move she ever pulled. She looked beyond desperate and threatened.

by Anonymousreply 108November 29, 2019 5:04 PM

Hope the guy who bought non-refundable tickets to see her Paris show isn't affected by her cancellation/rescheduling (R103).

by Anonymousreply 109November 29, 2019 5:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 29, 2019 5:35 PM

R109 That was my friend and yes he is! I texted him this morning and his show was Feb 19th. Not sure what he’s going to do. I was supposed to be going so I’m thanking my lucky stars now that I’m not.

by Anonymousreply 111November 29, 2019 6:20 PM

Jesus, she can barely walk to the door in that video.

by Anonymousreply 112November 29, 2019 6:29 PM

R110 She's busting out of her dominatrix corset. We're supposed to believe she casually lounges around in that getup typing on a typewriter? "Whoooizzaaat?" Sounds like she's dropped the fake British accent and we're back in Bay City, Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 113November 29, 2019 6:33 PM

I can't believe that guy is straight.

by Anonymousreply 114November 29, 2019 6:35 PM

R107 So she claims she is in such overwhelming pain that she had to cancel shows because doctors supposedly told her to rest, yet she’s well enough to walk around taking Instagram videos...🤨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 29, 2019 6:46 PM

The show time on the ticket is 10:30 and she started all of her LA shows between 10:40-11:20.

by Anonymousreply 116November 29, 2019 9:05 PM

Uh, where is this alleged post of shirtless Rocco? (or is it one of her "other" children?)

by Anonymousreply 117November 29, 2019 9:17 PM

It was posted yesterday r117. And it was of David.

by Anonymousreply 118November 30, 2019 2:06 AM

She's almost as popular as Janet Jackson !

by Anonymousreply 119November 30, 2019 2:09 AM

I’d rather see Janet than have to listen to the music Madonna’s been churning out for the past 15 years live in concert.

by Anonymousreply 120November 30, 2019 2:11 AM

I’m not sure what’s more sad - the state of Madonna’s career or the fact that she’s so desperate to attach herself to current relevant people that she hangs out with the Kardashians and calls them “friends”. Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 30, 2019 7:10 AM

Somehow a small baby can be weaned off of a pacifier but these grown adults vow vendettas against you if you take their phone away.

Its just too similar to a crack head. They literally can’t make a couple of hours. It’s beyond pathetic. It has crossed over into A pathological Illness.

by Anonymousreply 122November 30, 2019 7:30 AM

R122 Are you a retard or do you just not know how to read? People want their phone so they’ll have something to keep them occupied during the HOURS they are kept waiting until the old whore finally gets her ass on stage.

And second of all, people are also pissed because it’s hypocritical because her old ass was texting on her phone during a play a few years ago. People are sick of her “do as I say, not as I do” bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 123November 30, 2019 7:42 AM

Tired Janbot continues to fight a losing battle.

by Anonymousreply 124November 30, 2019 7:45 AM

Madge is already on Instagram walking around feeding horses. She’s so full of shit. The show ain’t selling, she’s coming up with reasons to bail, just like she made up the horse riding accident to get yet another facelift. She’s a drunk and fat.

by Anonymousreply 125November 30, 2019 2:42 PM

I find it really sad that she is so filled and pulled and trying desperately to hold onto youth. Just embrace aging! She could totally blaze a trail around reinventing aging in a way that honors it rather than pretends that it isn't happening.

She looks hideous and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 126November 30, 2019 4:15 PM

Madame X can hear you.

Madame X is a telepath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 30, 2019 4:18 PM

How's her "pain"?

by Anonymousreply 128November 30, 2019 5:22 PM

She cancelled her dates due to her being bored by her won shows. Nothing to do with sell outs or not cuz most of her dates are guaranteed at least 90% sold out given the tickets ranging from 250 to 3000 a pop. The show is a bore

by Anonymousreply 129November 30, 2019 5:25 PM

MADAME X has gotten fantastic critical reviews for this tour.

You need to WAKE UP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 30, 2019 5:33 PM

How are people supposed to WAKE UP when by the time this bitch starts her show, they're ASLEEP.

by Anonymousreply 131November 30, 2019 6:14 PM

R126 I find it really sad that you have nothing better to do with your time than troll Madonna's Instagram and threads about her like a sad pathetic loser

by Anonymousreply 132November 30, 2019 6:17 PM

[quote]Madame ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ding! Ding! Ding! R131 wins the thread.

by Anonymousreply 133November 30, 2019 7:04 PM

R131 closed the thread 👏👏👏

by Anonymousreply 134November 30, 2019 7:56 PM

R133 tweedledee and R134 tweedledumb

by Anonymousreply 135November 30, 2019 8:00 PM

Her twat drags on the floor when she walks without support hose.

by Anonymousreply 136November 30, 2019 9:17 PM

r136 you can get tshirts with her twat on it!

by Anonymousreply 137November 30, 2019 9:18 PM

She must be developing dementia and exhibiting sundowning behavior. Which is why she thinks it’s appropriate to start her show in the middle of the night.

by Anonymousreply 138November 30, 2019 9:26 PM

Madame X....lax. she's been full of shit 4-eva. now its finally falling out of her geriatric ass.

by Anonymousreply 139November 30, 2019 11:28 PM

She’s drunk again on her Instagram story. A fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 140December 1, 2019 11:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!