Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When are we going to see a biopic about Paul Lynde?

It's time. Who could play him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 14, 2019 3:38 AM

Steve Carell

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2019 1:49 AM

Why Randy Rainbow of course

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2019 1:52 AM

I have someone in mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2019 2:00 AM

I think the time has passed for a bio pic about him, most of the type of people who still go to movies wouldn't have a clue who Paul Lynde is and since they don't make made for TV movies anymore, well his time has passed.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2019 2:43 AM

Host: Paul, what is the national currency of Puerto Rico?".

Paul: Food stamps.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2019 2:52 AM

Who will play the balcony?

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2019 2:54 AM

He was a nasty piece of work. Drunk non-stop, was fucking underage boys and responsible for the death of one and he wrote none of his jokes. No need for a biopic. He did nothing.

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2019 3:03 AM

Paul Rudd

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2019 3:04 AM

Greg Kinnear.

Provided he's still alive.

Of course I mean Greg, not Paul.

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2019 3:15 AM

You know, I actually think Neil Patrick Harris could pull this off.

I bet he could turn from comedic actor to bitter alcoholic bitch on a dime.

And if you really want to get creative, Ellen could play Lynde.

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2019 3:17 AM

Ellen as lynde is simply terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2019 3:18 AM

NPH would be terrible. But I think Carell is a brilliant idea.

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2019 3:18 AM

Carrell would be perfect .

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2019 3:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2019 3:21 AM

R7, people need not have been humanitarians or even very nice people to be worthy of a biopic. In fact, a warts-and-all biopic of someone like Paul Lynde, with all of his demons, could be fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2019 3:41 AM

I just watched his 1976 Halloween Special, with Margaret Hamilton and special guest stars Florence Henderson and Pinky Tuscadero. Pretty weird. And I can't think of an actor who could do him justice.

by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2019 3:46 AM

Taran Killam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 26, 2019 3:51 AM

Alton Brown maybe he can act, as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 26, 2019 3:53 AM

Taran Killam is a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 19November 26, 2019 3:59 AM

There's no way a biopic of him would not turn into a camp classic.

by Anonymousreply 20November 26, 2019 4:20 AM

Another vote for Carrell

by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2019 4:22 AM

Adam Lambert would slay that role.

by Anonymousreply 22November 26, 2019 4:28 AM

Jim Parsons

by Anonymousreply 23November 26, 2019 4:42 AM

Sean Hayes.

by Anonymousreply 24November 26, 2019 5:38 AM

Sam Rockwell.

by Anonymousreply 25November 26, 2019 5:42 AM

Ryan Reynolds...he’s one of the sissiest, gay or straight, man around.

Paul Lynde was a funny guy, at least his public persona was. Ryan Reynolds is one of the unfunniest actors around, who thinks he’s funny, so maybe he couldn’t play Paul Lynde

by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2019 5:50 AM

R26 nailed it. I think Ryan would be phenomenal. Actually, Ryan is funny. I loved his comedic timing in The Proposal. Plus, Ryan wouldn’t need to act, because he is already a queen.

by Anonymousreply 27November 26, 2019 6:01 AM

I would like to see a black trans actress playing Paul Lynde..

by Anonymousreply 28November 26, 2019 6:15 AM

Ed Norton has been trying to get a biopic of Lynde made for years.

by Anonymousreply 29November 26, 2019 6:20 AM

Jack McBrayer.

by Anonymousreply 30November 26, 2019 6:22 AM

[quote] Ed Norton has been trying to get a biopic of Lynde made for years.

Link? I've never heard this and could find no evidence of it online.

I've read Lynde's biography and this story will never be made into a film because it won't make two cents at the box office. Who would go see it? The story is about someone no one remembers, and who didn't really accomplish anything in his life. Did he bring homosexuality (at least covertly) into people's living rooms at a time where it wasn't spoken about? Yes, but you could point to more than a few actors and actresses who did that during the same time and who weren't nasty, bitter drunks who died prematurely before really making a difference. Look at Auto Focus, the movie about Bob Crane. That came out 17 years ago, when people actually remembered who Bob Crane was, and it had a murder mystery element about it, as well. You know who went to see it? No one.

The only way a movie about Paul Lynde is getting made is if a star big enough to warrant it wants to play him and takes it to a streaming network who wants to get into business with said star. And for the record- I would watch the shit out of a movie about Paul Lynde, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 31November 26, 2019 6:57 AM

Right, r28? IT'S 2019!

by Anonymousreply 32November 26, 2019 7:04 AM

Carell has done it before, sort of, in the Bewitched movie.

by Anonymousreply 33November 26, 2019 7:05 AM

Phil Hartman would’ve been my first choice to play Lynde.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 26, 2019 7:34 AM

Channing Tatum. He’s kind of swishy.

by Anonymousreply 35November 26, 2019 10:12 AM

Matt Bomer. I’m enjoying his comedic skills on Will & Grace. He quite funny. I think he could play Paul Lynde very well.

by Anonymousreply 36November 26, 2019 10:15 AM

Just don’t give it to Leo or Christian Bale.

by Anonymousreply 37November 26, 2019 10:40 AM

I think I've got it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 26, 2019 11:01 AM

I hate biopics. I'd rather see a well-made documentary.

by Anonymousreply 39November 26, 2019 11:17 AM

A "King of Comedy" or "Auto-Focus" kind of movie about him would be sensational.

Part of the reason "Auto-Focus" didn't do well is because it was an indie film with only limited release potential in the first place. Also, Paul Schrader has not aged well as a director like he has as a writer, and by 2002 he didn't have what was needed to really sell the story. Critics liked it but the American cinema release was censored and at the time I saw a lot of people (on Usenet, since this was 2002) who were confused at seeing a movie with stuff blurred out, and people saying they weren't going to see it because of that, it was "amateurish." Which it kind of was.

The indie movie about Christine Chubbuck was well received and I think a similar one about Paul Lynde, who I would say more people are familiar with simply because of Nick at Nite and Game Show Network, would be as well, if done right.

by Anonymousreply 40November 26, 2019 11:38 AM

How on earth is it “time?” No one under 50 remembers this person. His most memorable role was playing second fiddle to Peter Marshall. He left no real body of work that anyone in the 21st century will care or even know about. Nothing in his life seems to beg for a silver screen treatment. Who do you imagine would watch such a film?

by Anonymousreply 41November 26, 2019 12:09 PM

I am 45 and I certainly remember Paul Lynde from Bewitched, Hollywood Squares reruns, and Templeton the rat from Charlotte's Web. But I still don't see the need for a biopic. Documentaries are far more interesting, when done right (and certainly cheaper to produce).

by Anonymousreply 42November 26, 2019 12:16 PM

Right after the biopic of Charles Nelson Reilly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 26, 2019 12:28 PM

David Walliams

by Anonymousreply 44November 26, 2019 1:02 PM

Okay, there are people in the industry reading this thread who are positioned to make it happen (or there might be.) Give us your pitch.

by Anonymousreply 45November 26, 2019 1:13 PM

Paul Lynde is the way-way-back machine history.

I could see it working though, if an actor portrayed him in a movie style like: Boogie Nights.

by Anonymousreply 46November 26, 2019 1:20 PM

OP, don;t forget that this is the "woke" generation. Here is the probable Paul Lynde.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 26, 2019 1:24 PM

[QUOTE]The only way a movie about Paul Lynde is getting made is if a star big enough to warrant it wants to play him and takes it to a streaming network who wants to get into business with said star.

Then there's only one possible choice: Meryl.

by Anonymousreply 48November 26, 2019 2:17 PM

Maybe Roger the alien could play him.

by Anonymousreply 49November 26, 2019 2:26 PM

Who says it needs to be played by a man? Fucking male privilege.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 26, 2019 2:54 PM

R47, congratulations on making a joke that was already made and I doubt people like you would really like to see a *real* story of his life. He was a disgusting chickenhawk.

by Anonymousreply 51November 26, 2019 3:05 PM

R51 Due tell, if you have stories, was he the Bryan Singer of his day?

by Anonymousreply 52November 26, 2019 3:07 PM

I have no personal stories. He's before my time, but you hear how perverse he was, plus a racist. So if people want a true bio on his life, I doubt they'd like it.

by Anonymousreply 53November 26, 2019 3:09 PM

I LOVED Paul Lynde in Bye Bye Birdie and then discovered what a total asswipe he was. I agree with those posters who write that a documentary would be the way to go, not a movie. And to those who write that his time is over: Isn't that the point of exploiting it now? Introduce people to someone who couldn't or wouldn't come out of the closet? Maybe that's what made him such a jerk? All that repression? Lots of questions to be answered. Hey, I'm still holding my breath for Jim Mattis to come out and join the parade! I don't like to see people pushed out of the closet rather than walking out voluntarily, but WOW I'd love to hear from Mattis before his star declines any further...

by Anonymousreply 54November 26, 2019 3:26 PM

not the guy in the video. Another vote for Steve Carrell. A satiric Auto focus type film would indeed be a camp classic. Even with the chicken hawk propensities. How about John Waters assigned on as director ? Does John still have the chops for this undertaking???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 26, 2019 3:39 PM

Phil Hartman would still be a good choice because they're both, like, dead.

by Anonymousreply 56November 26, 2019 3:48 PM

[quote]Maybe Roger the alien could play him.

Sorry R49, nobody knows who Paul Lynde is, that's why his voice is used for one of the most popular animated characters ever.

by Anonymousreply 57November 26, 2019 4:03 PM

R55 I went to school with Ben, he was such a ham in chorus!

by Anonymousreply 58November 26, 2019 4:34 PM

Never- not a big enough star. Did you ever think he and Alice Ghostly must have been separated at birth? Their voices, inflection and time were identical- they even made the same mugs.

by Anonymousreply 59November 26, 2019 4:43 PM

R51, did he fuck you when you were a child?

by Anonymousreply 60November 26, 2019 4:48 PM

"A "King of Comedy" or "Auto-Focus" kind of movie about him would be sensational." R40, that would be an amazing movie.

by Anonymousreply 61November 26, 2019 4:55 PM

YES - Alice Ghostley IS Paul Lynde

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 26, 2019 4:56 PM

[quote] Part of the reason "Auto-Focus" didn't do well is because it was an indie film with only limited release potential in the first place.

And you think a film about Paul Lynde is going to open on 4000+ screens with a $50m P&A budget?

by Anonymousreply 63November 26, 2019 6:15 PM

A documentary could be made about Paul, but the problem is that most people who were close to him are dead at this point, so who would be left to interview? Unless he left diaries or recordings where a filmmaker would have material to plumb in a creative, non-talking head way, it would be a pretty dull endeavor, likely in the vein of the horrible "Making the Boys" where, in lieu of talking with most of the people who were actually there, the director pushed a bunch of "happening" gay celebs in front of the camera like Carson Kressly, Cheyenne Jackson and Christian Siriano, most of whom had never even heard of Boys in the Band and had zero to offer the film other than padding out its running time.

by Anonymousreply 64November 26, 2019 6:19 PM

Now that I am seeing the gay seeping out of him--

Ryan Reynolds

by Anonymousreply 65November 26, 2019 6:21 PM

Auto-Focus didn't go quite far enough....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 26, 2019 6:23 PM

A documentary would be fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 67November 26, 2019 6:30 PM

Lindsey Graham.

by Anonymousreply 68November 26, 2019 6:36 PM

Hogan had nice legs.

by Anonymousreply 69November 26, 2019 6:43 PM

When he’ll freezes over.

by Anonymousreply 70November 26, 2019 6:44 PM

he'll freeze! he'll BURN

by Anonymousreply 71November 26, 2019 6:44 PM

All three of 'em, r69!

by Anonymousreply 72November 26, 2019 6:50 PM

I like the Greg Kinnear idea.

by Anonymousreply 73November 26, 2019 6:55 PM

I was a student at Northwestern when he got banned for life after a drunken, racist, post homecoming parade tirade in the off campus Burger King. He was a mess.

by Anonymousreply 74November 26, 2019 7:09 PM

Racism, drunk, Burger King. Lindsey Graham it is.

by Anonymousreply 75November 26, 2019 8:05 PM

Hopefully any such film would show him threatening to fuck some frau's rowdy daughter if she didn't shut her up.

by Anonymousreply 76November 26, 2019 8:59 PM

He's a little too old by now, but Chevy Chase has the bitter asshole part down.

by Anonymousreply 77November 26, 2019 10:53 PM

I'm amazed! 77 replies and no one has posted the obvious. Our very own Todd Chrisley is a virtual hologram of Paul Lynde. There is no other choice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 26, 2019 11:30 PM

I wonder if acting racist was a subconscious way of trying to deflect from his being gay and make himself feel more like the people who watched his shows and movies. You know like the common enemy thing. As successful as he was you know he still had to have had some problems with straight Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 79November 27, 2019 3:04 AM

[quote]And you think a film about Paul Lynde is going to open on 4000+ screens with a $50m P&A budget?

No, I said the exact opposite of that! Actually I'm not sure if anyone here was talking about some big tentpole movie in the first place, and I very specifically was not, which you ignored because you have a pathological need to win an argument, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 80November 27, 2019 10:28 AM

R75, he wasn’t “acting” racist. He was racist. And it doesn’t need any special explanation besides “he was racist.”

by Anonymousreply 81November 27, 2019 10:30 AM

As much as we like t joke about a trans, black actress getting the part I think Hollywood has reached the point where the next gay biopic needs to have a gay star. So here’s my admission, Fern Cody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 27, 2019 11:09 AM

Those wanting a documentary should check out the Paul Lynne episode of Biography. Very well done.

by Anonymousreply 83November 27, 2019 11:44 AM

[quote]Never- not a big enough star. Did you ever think he and Alice Ghostly must have been separated at birth? Their voices, inflection and time were identical- they even made the same mugs.

Paul Lynde and Alice Ghostley both rose to fame in "New Faces of 1952."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 27, 2019 2:50 PM

[quote] No, I said the exact opposite of that! Actually I'm not sure if anyone here was talking about some big tentpole movie in the first place, and I very specifically was not, which you ignored because you have a pathological need to win an argument, apparently.

No, actually, you didn't. I compared Auto Focus to a proposed biopic about Lynde and said that Auto Focus failed when it had more potential to do business than a film about Lynde. In your comments, which mentioned that an Auto Focus type movie about Lynde would be really great, you countered with

[quote] Part of the reason "Auto-Focus" didn't do well is because it was an indie film with only limited release potential in the first place.

To which I replied

[quote] And you think a film about Paul Lynde is going to open on 4000+ screens with a $50m P&A budget?

If you're arguing for an "Auto-Focus" type film about Lynde, yet you claim part of the reason it failed was its indie stature and limited release, my reply made perfect sense. What, exactly, is it you think would be done differently for a film about Paul Lynde?

I have no need to win an argument, but if you'd like some further tips on actually having one, I'd be happy to provide them.

by Anonymousreply 85November 27, 2019 6:25 PM

Ohh ffs.

Meow fucking meow.

Get laid already girls.

by Anonymousreply 86December 3, 2019 8:21 AM

Spin City's Richard Kind (on the photo's lower right) for the older version.

Younger version =?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 3, 2019 9:40 AM

Kind is too old and too big, but vocally and in mannerisms I think he'd be pretty good.

Not sure why that guy who bumped the thread was yelling at people to simmer down when no one had posted here for several days.

by Anonymousreply 88December 3, 2019 9:44 AM

If John Ritter was alive, I would've suggested him.

There is a strong facial look of the two in many of Google's Lynde photos.

Richard Kind both looks & sounds like him. It wouldn't take much effort on his part.

His comedy background would help with Lynde's razor sharp deliveries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 3, 2019 9:46 AM

R88 Paul died at age 55. Richard is 63.

Hardly anything to worry about.

His height isn't that big of a deal either.

by Anonymousreply 90December 3, 2019 9:48 AM

If the biopic is about his last few days then Kind's age isn't a problem, but I assumed we were talking about a biopic covering more than just Lynde's 50s.

by Anonymousreply 91December 3, 2019 10:04 AM

The late Gary Beach would have been perfect.

by Anonymousreply 92December 3, 2019 10:24 AM

R91 I had Kind as the older version at R87 & the younger version with a ?

Were you paying attention?

Maybe Jason Ritter as the younger version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 3, 2019 3:16 PM

Some Hollywood makeup & hairstyling could make Jason Ritter a littler older when needed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 3, 2019 3:18 PM

Out of curiosity spurred by this thread, I re-read Lynde's biography which came out about 15 years ago. It was poorly written thin gruel, but it also pretty much demonstrated there's not much there to dramatize.

by Anonymousreply 95December 3, 2019 6:25 PM

Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 96December 3, 2019 7:54 PM

Buddy Cole!

by Anonymousreply 97December 3, 2019 9:27 PM

I'm not invested enough in this thread to figure out who is who, R93. I had no idea you were R87 and wasn't going to go through all the ridiculous steps Datalounge makes you take to find out.

by Anonymousreply 98December 4, 2019 10:23 AM

I know Bruce Vilanche doesn't have the right body type but he'd be good in the roll.

by Anonymousreply 99December 4, 2019 10:25 AM

There are plenty of rolls Bruce would be good for.

by Anonymousreply 100December 4, 2019 10:40 AM

Bette Rogge interviews actor Paul Lynde. Lynde starred in the Kenley Players production of "Plaza Suite" performed at Memorial Hall in Dayton, Ohio during the week of July 6, 1971.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 4, 2019 10:45 AM

I don't know if Peoria is ready for the death scene...the poppers, the hustler fleeing out the room...the bottom sex.

by Anonymousreply 102December 4, 2019 10:47 AM

I don't know if Peoria is ready for the death scene...the poppers, the hustler fleeing out the room...the bottom sex.

by Anonymousreply 103December 4, 2019 10:47 AM

[quote]he'd be good in the roll

I'd pay to see Bruce Vilanch in a roll.

by Anonymousreply 104December 4, 2019 10:55 AM

[quote] I don't know if Peoria is ready for the death scene...the poppers, the hustler fleeing out the room...the bottom sex.

[italic]Bewitched[/italic] aired its last episode 47 years ago. I think they can take the truth about Uncle Arthur at this point.

by Anonymousreply 105December 4, 2019 11:03 AM

Was he really fucking young teens or just young legal rough trade?

by Anonymousreply 106December 4, 2019 11:15 AM

Everyone was fucking teens in the 1970s, and no one really tried to hide it. I don't think we have definitive proof but there's been a lot of talk about him sleeping with teens. Someone here who knows more can correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's talked about at length in the book Center Square.

Whether they were underage or not I couldn't tell you.

by Anonymousreply 107December 4, 2019 11:28 AM

That should endure him to the sicko CMBYN queens.

by Anonymousreply 108December 4, 2019 11:38 AM

No one born after 1980 knows who he is.

by Anonymousreply 109December 4, 2019 11:40 AM

Jonathan Groff

by Anonymousreply 110December 4, 2019 11:40 AM

[quote] No one born after 1980 knows who he is.

Not true. I was born after 1980 and I know who he is. Ever hear of reruns? Ever hear of TCM where they still show [italic]Bye Bye Birdie[/italic] every now and again?

by Anonymousreply 111December 4, 2019 11:43 AM

Who could play him? Any DLer.

by Anonymousreply 112December 4, 2019 11:43 AM

Anybody but Sean Hayes. If he’s in it, then I will boycott it.

by Anonymousreply 113December 4, 2019 11:45 AM

Fine, R111. You're the only person born after 1980 who knows who he is. Congratulations. Pick up your DL trophy on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 114December 4, 2019 11:45 AM

It’s not my fault my peers are ignorant trash.

by Anonymousreply 115December 4, 2019 11:48 AM

Bewitched still airs in reruns. The DVDs are also available for sale.

Paul Lynde may not be the household name he was in the 1970s. But there are people under 40 in America who are at least familiar with him, or at least know him as Uncle Arthur.

by Anonymousreply 116December 4, 2019 11:58 AM

Likewise, in the 2000s a vault search turned up many lost [italic]Hollywood Squares[/italic] episodes, keeping his legacy alive further for cable/streaming reruns.

by Anonymousreply 117December 4, 2019 12:02 PM

[quote]I don't know if Peoria is ready for the death scene...the poppers, the hustler fleeing out the room...the bottom sex.

Cockgobbler Aaron Schock is from Peoria. If they can handle him, they can handle that.

by Anonymousreply 118December 4, 2019 1:56 PM

The A&E Biography episode on Paul is on YT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 4, 2019 2:40 PM

Scarlett Johannsen. If she can play a tree...

by Anonymousreply 120December 4, 2019 4:57 PM

One of Scotty Bowers' boys talks about having to have sex with Paul Lynde in Scotty's documentary.

by Anonymousreply 121December 4, 2019 5:02 PM

Who is the audience for this movie?

I guarantee a lot of Gen X have never even heard of him and almost none of the people younger than X have.

by Anonymousreply 122December 4, 2019 5:45 PM

[QUOTE] There is a strong facial look of the two in many of Google's Lynde photos.

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 123December 4, 2019 5:46 PM

Is that Madame(of Wayland Flowers and Madame) as a young twig, next to Paul?

What about Kevin Spacey taking on the role of Lynde?

by Anonymousreply 124December 4, 2019 6:09 PM

R109 He had one of the most recognizable voices in the world.

Most born after 1980 probably know him from the classic cartoon "Charlotte's Web".

by Anonymousreply 125December 4, 2019 6:20 PM

His is the first that comes to mind when you use the phrase “gay voice.”

by Anonymousreply 126December 4, 2019 6:42 PM

Amazon Prime is offering The Paul Lynde Halloween Special! Well worth checking out!

by Anonymousreply 127December 13, 2019 7:57 PM

Benna Flick

by Anonymousreply 128December 13, 2019 8:00 PM

[quote]Amazon Prime is offering The Paul Lynde Halloween Special! Well worth checking out!

You can see it on YouTube for free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 13, 2019 8:05 PM

Scarlett Johansson, since she can play anything

by Anonymousreply 130December 13, 2019 8:13 PM

Is there a role for Shawn Mendes in this?

by Anonymousreply 131December 13, 2019 11:17 PM

R131 I don’t know, did Freddie Prinze Jr, ever hang out with a Paul Lynde?

by Anonymousreply 132December 14, 2019 12:09 AM

Who would play Paul Baressi in the film?

by Anonymousreply 133December 14, 2019 1:04 AM

Paul Baressi was connected to Paul Lynde? I've only ever heard of his antics with Miss Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 134December 14, 2019 2:44 AM

Paul was the one who found Lynde's body.

by Anonymousreply 135December 14, 2019 2:45 AM

They were "friends".

by Anonymousreply 136December 14, 2019 3:11 AM

R135 Sounds just like the type of body transformation role that Christian Bale loves to take on.

by Anonymousreply 137December 14, 2019 3:18 AM

Kevin Spacey would be ideal casting.

Once upon a time Scott Thompson would have been great, too.

by Anonymousreply 138December 14, 2019 3:21 AM

I don’t know if there was one, but I would like to see Feud: Paul Lynde vs. Charles Nelson Reilly. It would be the true complement to a Joan and Bette. And if they have to make it all up so be it.

by Anonymousreply 139December 14, 2019 3:28 AM

Kevin Straightsy

by Anonymousreply 140December 14, 2019 3:32 AM

[quote]I don’t know if there was one, but I would like to see Feud: Paul Lynde vs. Charles Nelson Reilly.

Caroline Aaron *IS* Brett Somers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 14, 2019 3:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!