Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

We need to talk about Top Privilege

This is serious and this is real. And it needs to stop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 24, 2019 6:37 PM

The guy in the photo could always have the privilege to wreck my ass.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2019 12:13 PM

Does top privilege extend to posting the same thread three times so we're compelled to notice it?

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2019 12:23 PM

I started topping because I was nervous about my butt being dirty.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2019 12:27 PM

Surely most bottoms WANT to be feel oppressed?

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2019 12:28 PM

I notice that the guy who wrote the article managed to quietly establish that he’s a Top. Needs to check himself. We didn't need to know.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2019 12:34 PM

His name is Rembrandt Duran, which is the most bottom name I've ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2019 12:37 PM

Tops are nothing without bottoms

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2019 1:00 PM

R1-How can you say that. The photo of that guy only show a 1/3 of him.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2019 1:08 PM

He's pear shaped below that 1/3

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2019 1:18 PM

[quote] The guy in the photo could always have the privilege to wreck my ass.

Um, the guy in the photo is wearing a T-shirt that says "pray for more tops"... that means he's a bottom, R1.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2019 1:24 PM

Yes, it is a privilege to serve a top!

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2019 1:27 PM

Impactful? He lost me with business jargon that is barely a word.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2019 1:32 PM

The OP's photo selection has been misunderstood.

The man is not a top. He's a bottom wearing a pink shirt imploring the deity for more tops.

No top makes such a prayer. A top knows he is enough to serve a herd of mancowbottoms, and is not interested in having competition. He doesn't need it.

Unless a DP is involved, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2019 1:33 PM

OP's photo is an OF whore of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2019 1:50 PM

Bottoms are disrespected throughout our society. Whether at home, play, or in the office, a bottom is frequently looked at as invisible and unappreciated. Bottom's take home pay is less than that of their top counterpart's. Bottoms get no paid time off for recovery after a serious bottom banging. In fact, most major insurance plans don't even cover bottom booty beautification. Don't even ask about buttock implants for bottoms experiencing the heartbreaking tragedy of flat butt. Nor do health plans cover a personal trainers and masseurs for butt building maintenance which is a required necessity to the aging bottom population. There is currently no authorized IRS tax deduction for booty enhancing jeans, swimwear, or padded underwear so bottoms cannot deduct the cost of their uniform unlike police officers or nurses. THIS MUST STOP! Also, like breastfeeding, most bottoms can't bottom in public without being judged or stared at. When at the mall or a sports event, they're expected to bottom in a filthy spot like a men's room or a wooded thicket. Bottoming is not shameful so it should be seen as natural and acceptable to see a bottom bottoming whether in a museum, or a restaurant, or a family picnic. It's time we as a society bring the bottoms and their bottoming out of the closet. Join me as we hold hands and bottom together!

Thank you to our underwriters and sponsors:

Bottoms United Towards Truth (BUTT)

Bottoms Against Negative Generalizations (BANG)

Bottoms Often On Top In Every Sense (BOOTIES)

Bottoms Uniting Men (Bum)

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2019 3:17 PM

[quote] Lastly, I’d like to speak on a topic that I believe isn’t given enough attention within our community, and that’s paint shaming.

[quote] For those of you who don’t know what ‘painting’ in this context is, it’s a slang term to describe when a bottom isn’t fully cleaned out and a little something is left on the top’s penis.

[quote] Now, I personally think bottoms are made to upheld completely ridiculous standards, not only dietary wise but also supplementary! I’ve seen threads upon threads of tweets and Facebook statuses about what bottoms can do to make sure they have pristine anuses for their tops.

i am speechless.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2019 3:37 PM

Don't paint!

No. 1 rule as a bottom. And shame is deserved. If one does not have enough self awareness in that area, then get out of the business

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2019 3:43 PM

I should never dream of using such a vulgar metaphor as "to paint" to refer to allowing excrement from my rectum to smear the penis of my sexual partner (much less of allowing it to happen).

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2019 7:04 PM

Umm, shitting during anal isn't pleasant for the bottom, either.

Everyone loses when you don't clean.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2019 7:20 PM

There should be a registry for tops to report dirty bottoms so other tops can know to avoid their disgusting anuses.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2019 7:25 PM

Don't forget to take out poll on the subject.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2019 7:27 PM

Gasp!

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2019 12:36 AM

can someone explain this?

"Not only that, but tops have the distinct luxury of being able to identify symptoms of certain STIs more quickly than bottoms, allowing them to seek out treatment right away. It might take a bottom a formal diagnosis to know something’s wrong."

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2019 4:11 AM

Why don't these ridiculous Millennials ever see the wisdom of just minding their own damned business, and not being a fucking buttinsky? How about you just focus on your own shitty lives you odious virtue signallers!??

by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2019 4:33 AM

[quote]Bottom's take home pay is less than that of their top counterpart's.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2019 6:59 AM

Rembrandt = Remy from MTVs Are You The One

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2019 7:47 AM

R25 Mea Culpa. Point taken. I was high. Can I blame autocorrect?

by Anonymousreply 27November 23, 2019 8:31 AM

Rembrandt should know about paint shaming.

by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2019 3:20 PM

“We teach bottoms to shrink themselves, to make themselves smaller...."

by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2019 3:30 PM

r27 I'm afraid not.

by Anonymousreply 30November 23, 2019 8:44 PM

LOL

I love being a top. So much easier.

by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2019 8:45 PM

What we need to talk about is Stupid Privilege.

Stupid people are allowed to get away with stupid things. They say and do stupid things and NO ONE even tries to stop them.

by Anonymousreply 32November 23, 2019 9:16 PM

Does he say "Do better!" in his post?

by Anonymousreply 33November 23, 2019 9:27 PM

R3 ROFL. It's called Fleet or ShowerShot! I was honored when my sweet top friend wanted to bottom once with a top dude and asked my advice. He confided it's not for him.

by Anonymousreply 34November 23, 2019 9:32 PM

We feel gratified to be a Total Top.

by Anonymousreply 35November 23, 2019 9:35 PM

How many guys here don't have anal sex at all and who (like me) doesn't get that more guys aren't versatile? If I really like you and want it, I want you to fuck me and I want to fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 36November 23, 2019 9:36 PM

r36 spoken like a true bottom.

by Anonymousreply 37November 23, 2019 9:38 PM

Some of the article stretches belief. CDC numbers can be wrong because men are dishonest. Every HIV+ man I've known except one is top. I never bottom unless I'm fully clean - - that's common courtesy. Often, tops have lousy technique for a very tight ass. I tried a 3-way with 2 hung dudes and it wasn't working. The BF told him just force it in. NO. Several guys have tried to slip off a condom or not replace it after a break/restroom. I could feel the difference immediately. Guys can't scam me.

by Anonymousreply 38November 23, 2019 9:52 PM

R37, you must have a loose ass, don't get hard when you get fucked, and don't even cum when you get fucked

by Anonymousreply 39November 23, 2019 9:55 PM

r39 weakly insults like a triggered, true bottom.

by Anonymousreply 40November 23, 2019 10:08 PM

Never bottom on an empty stomach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2019 11:16 PM

[quote] The BF told him just force it in.

Hot!!

by Anonymousreply 42November 23, 2019 11:20 PM

R42, thank gawd the BF with 8.5" behind my hole was smart enough not to try

by Anonymousreply 43November 23, 2019 11:26 PM

Huff Po covered this 3 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 23, 2019 11:27 PM

My 19 year old niece is taking a course on Top/Bottom power dynamics at Brown. I'll refer her to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 45November 23, 2019 11:41 PM

R45, thanks for the laugh, but you're a dirty bird!

by Anonymousreply 46November 23, 2019 11:53 PM

[quote]My 19 year old niece is taking a course on Top/Bottom power dynamics at Brown. I'll refer her to this thread.

Would you ask your niece what the intersectionality of top privilege is, then report back to us?

by Anonymousreply 47November 24, 2019 12:06 AM

Ugh. That read like a student paper. Couldn’t get through it.

by Anonymousreply 48November 24, 2019 12:23 AM

[quote]Ugh. That read like a student paper. Couldn’t get through it.

A C- or D+ student paper that lacked a thesis and any logically constructed support to back it up.

by Anonymousreply 49November 24, 2019 12:44 AM

paint shaming...What can Brown do for you?

by Anonymousreply 50November 24, 2019 12:12 PM

R50, LOL, thanks for the laugh. What guys can come up with! Well paint shaming means barebacking, so...

A bottom being fully clean before getting fucked is common courtesy, but now we're talking about surprise anal. I've heard psyllium husks/seeds are good for that? I won't forget the comedy program where the guy is in the pharmacy confused about being called a douche? so a guy offers to give him advice and confides "Personally, I like dirty pussy." hahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 51November 24, 2019 12:19 PM

Eat only light salads, dry toast, bland things like oatmeal. Two cups of Activia, on in the morning one at night.

It ain't rocket science.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 24, 2019 12:25 PM

Total top privilege here. I know what i look like. I'm not a 10. A 7 at best. But get a lot of amazingly hot guys because I'm a top with a big thick dick.

And for some reasons being a ginger and a daddy is having a moment too.

by Anonymousreply 53November 24, 2019 12:32 PM

Are you the one in OP's photo, R53?

by Anonymousreply 54November 24, 2019 12:41 PM

It is a most fundamental supply and demand conversation. Bottoms out number tops by a significant margin. Tops are a precious resource, and knowing there are few that walk among us contribute to low grade anxiety among single bottoms who fear they will be the proverbial last one standing at the dance. It is more fraught proposition knowing bottoms are a dime a dozen. Finding a true top with a big dick is bittersweet because, “yay I found him!” but now “I have to pull out all the stops to keep him.” You hope you have sexual chemistry, compatibility and connection. If that happens great, but eventually we all get sick of fucking the same person. Rinse. Repeat.

by Anonymousreply 55November 24, 2019 1:02 PM

It is the dynamic tension that makes the sex hot. The contempt the top has for the bottom. With equality the sex will so not hot.

by Anonymousreply 56November 24, 2019 1:22 PM

R53, did you fuck me in August 2010?

by Anonymousreply 57November 24, 2019 1:27 PM

R56, maybe for you, but not me. My ass has been injured too many times your way. I prefer a man who respects me. Too many people assume I'm a bottom, but I'm not. Please refer to R36.

by Anonymousreply 58November 24, 2019 1:35 PM

R54, no. R56, probably

by Anonymousreply 59November 24, 2019 1:53 PM

R57. Where?

by Anonymousreply 60November 24, 2019 1:57 PM

Just say I was riding a nice guy and he said if I didn't stop doing my magic with my ass he'd cum, so I stopped. His dick wasn't big and thick, but it's very nice and tasted and felt great.

by Anonymousreply 61November 24, 2019 2:09 PM

I wonder if OP's photo stud is a top or a bottom. . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 24, 2019 2:20 PM

[quote] Tops are a precious resource, and knowing there are few that walk among us contribute to low grade anxiety among single bottom

maybe in your community, most guys around where I am seem to be tops

by Anonymousreply 63November 24, 2019 2:21 PM

It was fucking beautiful and I didn't even notice it, R27.

R25 can take all her little likes and go to grammar nazi hell

by Anonymousreply 64November 24, 2019 2:24 PM

Top privilege is awesome. Like r53, I'm like a 7, 8 on my very best day. I stay in shape but otherwise don't make much effort and often dress like a slob. I'm 40 and pretty much look it. But I get laid all the time because I'm a top with a nice dick and have that reputation in my mid-sized city. Having a positive attitude helps a lot too, and being able to absorb the occasional rejection. The main downside is the occasional batshit crazy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 65November 24, 2019 2:32 PM

R65, you do know that's a bigger-than-average dick? Only a small fraction of the population has more than 7.5". Please check Kinsey's research. You are in great demand. R63 doesn't know how great he has it. Tops will always be in demand. I bottom due to prostate/anal orgasms. Bottoms will always be available - - tops know that. More men need to be versatile, at least IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 66November 24, 2019 2:46 PM

Lol, R66. R65 didn't say he had a "7.8" inch dick, he said he was a 7 to 8 on a scale of looks.

by Anonymousreply 67November 24, 2019 5:02 PM

Thank you r67, yes, and 8 is probably stretching it, even at my best. My dick is a solid 7x5, which keeps all but the lowest degenerate size-queens happy.

by Anonymousreply 68November 24, 2019 5:06 PM

LOL, R67, ok, maybe I got excited because I think it's the guy I met. If it is, he has a very nice big dick indeed! :-P

by Anonymousreply 69November 24, 2019 5:06 PM

Told ya that's bigger than average... more than I need. I don't ask a guy to bottom unless he asks for it or we're dating. R68, I hope you're well and getting plenty of butt. :-)

by Anonymousreply 70November 24, 2019 5:12 PM

Other topics that article doesn't address are that bottoms should not be required to shave/wax and bleach their holes. "Caught" a former friend of mine joking about 2 bottom roommates who'd actually make a date night of shaving each other's ass cracks and holes! A top friend of mine outside USA loves a hairy ass.

by Anonymousreply 71November 24, 2019 6:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!