Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Law & Order SVU actress goes STARK, RAVING MAD threatening to kill ex and his dog

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 21, 2020 12:58 AM

We all have our moments.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2019 10:07 PM

Imagine having a magician boyfriend, and you're still the crazy fucked-up person in the relationship!

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2019 10:11 PM

This may help her congressional campaign.

"MORNING! Ok, so it’s ON!!!" she wrote on Twitter today while announcing her campaign. "But I’m doing with nearly no staff, no donations (yet), with no party. Website will be up later today (fingers crossed) and all ready to go."

"But goal is bigger than parties. Goal is no negativity. Goal is HIGH ROAD all the way. And that’s why I dropped off social—to think, read, write, ponder. Reacquaint with every bit of Political Phil., History and Ethics from The Republic to Rackove. To make a plan for us worthy of American Ideals. So…" Neal then unveiled her campaign slogan: "Empathy and reason."

"THANK YOU for all love and support," she finished in a third tweet. "It going to be a wild ride. I’ll be beholden to no one but US and to integrity & to the best version envisioned by imperfect, but wise, men centuries ago. Let the Grand Experiment live on!!!"

On why she’s running, Neal told a fan on Twitter that "I’ll never forgive myself if I don’t try. Sometimes you have to stop playing a brave chick, and just BE a brave chick. Thank you, friend, and keep wishing me luck, I’ll need it!"

Neal described her political beliefs to The Daily Freeman News as “a lot of everything. I’m a little Libertarian, I’m a lot liberal, mostly progressive, but I have this amazing ability to be able to take really complicated policy and break it down into edible sound bites, which is something most progressive liberals cannot do."

Neal is also a hero. Please enjoy this story about the time she put a chopstick in Donald Trump's hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2019 10:13 PM

Ohhh....say it ain't so, Casey.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2019 10:19 PM

If the bitch threatened my dog I'd BBQ her ass.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2019 10:29 PM

Oh, no! A crazy actress? How can this be?

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2019 10:32 PM

She was on L&O for eleven years? She has Fuck You money, I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2019 10:36 PM

Neal

Law

&

Order

Search terms

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2019 10:37 PM

.I’ve read about exes doing crazy shit, causing scenes, lashing out due to extreme hurt and I always said ‘who would act like that!?’ Until it happened to me. I finally cracked one day and now understand how one can be pushed to one’s limit—-especially when the ex stonewalls, or doesn’t give a shit or care about the damage they’ve done.

I never threatened death in any form, but I wanted him to suffer as much pain as he inflicted upon me.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2019 10:37 PM

Hudson Animal Hospital, we need a bus NOW!

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2019 10:40 PM

It was silly of OP not to to use "Diane Neal" in the headline or in the main body of text.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2019 10:41 PM

She’s threatening the dog? Seriously? If he snapped and killed her, I’d acquit him. Don’t threaten to torture the dog. What level of savage single-celled amoeba even thinks like that.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2019 10:42 PM

But she alleges that he cut (one of) the dog's throat and that he broke the back of another. Apparently he was arrested for stalking her a while back. Maybe they deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2019 10:44 PM

Very long article about their fucked up relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2019 10:48 PM

Dianne Neal was ALWAYS like that! When she still played Casey on SVU, she would get drunk every Saturday night and ramble random shit on her Twitter. It was clockwork.

She then tweeted some shit about Dick Wolfe and she got canned the next week. They brought Alexandra Cabot back and they brought in Sonia Paxton (Christine Lahti) another drunk except she just played one.

Remember when Sonia showed up to trial late and the judge made her take a breathalyzer? Good times.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2019 10:51 PM

I suspect alcohol is a factor. She was fired from L&O after a series of drunk tweets one night. She complained about an unsafe environment on the New Orleans set -- can't remember specifics, something having to do with stunts, I think. They were deleted quickly. I guess the producers didn't appreciate it. That's the last year she worked according to IMDb.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2019 10:51 PM

I have always assumed she was a lesbian (she pings badly) -- guess my gaydar is faulty.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2019 10:52 PM

R17 You sure you're not getting her mixed up with Elisabeth Rohm?

Worst. L&O actress. Ever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2019 10:56 PM

Ack. " She was fired from NCIS" not L&O

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2019 10:59 PM

R18 strangely enough I have always assumed Rohm was a slut and thirsty for dick

must be the husky voice

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2019 11:05 PM

Me thinks she could use a bit of therapy.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2019 11:18 PM

I think she is the crazy one. Men are always blamed for being the perpetrator, yet I’ve met some fucked up nasty lying bitches , who make false claims about their male partners. Sounds like she is a BPD and a narcascist

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2019 11:30 PM

Well, if he had her put money into his house...

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2019 11:37 PM

Psycho bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2019 11:44 PM

!!!WINNING!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2019 12:48 AM

r24, ever listen to the B side of that record ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2019 1:20 AM

I feel like this is somehow all Mariska’s fault.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2019 1:24 AM

R27, Obviously! And she wanted make sure Diane knew it!

[QUOTE]Hargitay then signed off, “With much love, Mariska Sent with magic!”

Evil Whiskas! No, but really, why the fuck would she close with that? The article @ r14 was amazing.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2019 2:14 AM

she may or may not have always been batshit but I think we can ALL agree that magicians are evil and creepy- every last one of them

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2019 2:45 AM

I dated a magician briefly in college (while I was "experimenting" with men). He was a very nice, sweet guy! But it was weird....and I don't recommend it. '

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2019 9:51 AM

[quote]She was fired from L&O after a series of drunk tweets one night. She complained about an unsafe environment on the New Orleans set

I missed L&O: New Orleans?

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2019 10:13 AM

This story has EVERYTHING....

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2019 2:10 PM

I actually liked her on SVU. Oh well, the world needs some crazies I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2019 2:15 PM

What a crazy cunt

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2019 2:17 PM

Yet, while in the middle of all this nuttiness, she decided to run for Congress?

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2019 3:39 PM

Most likely in a manic phase, r35.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2019 3:43 PM

Very good point, R36.

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2019 3:48 PM

r20, her character was a lesbian. Elizabeth Rohm is not

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2019 3:52 PM

OK, I'm going out on a limb here, but why is Elisabeth Rohm considered such a bad actress? She was the DA after Angela Harmon whose style of acting consists of getting angry and strident, regardless of the scene, characters or even direction. She was a one-note, pissed off DA even when she attempted compassion for victims.

I guess Angie Harmon's notion about acting is to just get passionately angry about something. and rant.

So WTF happened with Jason Sehorn?

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2019 6:35 PM

Ang-e-l-a?

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2019 9:18 PM

I have no problem with E Rohm, the REALLY shitty ADA was Michaela MacManus. painfully terrible absurd

by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2019 9:53 PM

[quote]She has Fuck You money, I imagine.

Watch the video.

She screams, "I hate being poor!"

She claims she acted this way due to being on Flexeril, a muscle relaxer. I've taken Flexeril multiple times and never reacted this way or ever been "loopy." Now if she was mixing it with liquor....who knows.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2019 10:03 PM

But, I'm so...ethereal, r41!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2019 10:07 PM

“Would you like to be lit on fire, like alive?“

She’s a Datalounger who knows how to unleash the grease.

by Anonymousreply 44November 22, 2019 10:13 PM

Her defense: She was simply trying out an SVU script. She didn’t get to murder him, though.

by Anonymousreply 45November 22, 2019 10:17 PM

I will actually start watching svu again if tgey do an obvious ripped from the headlines about this

by Anonymousreply 46November 22, 2019 10:22 PM

From your lips to Dick Wolf’s ears!

by Anonymousreply 47November 22, 2019 10:53 PM

She's gonna wind up on trial for his murder, right? But there'll be no body and a question about whether the magician framed her and disappeared himself.

by Anonymousreply 48November 22, 2019 10:55 PM

Is there a role in it for Zombie Elaine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 22, 2019 10:57 PM

hell yes there is!

by Anonymousreply 50November 22, 2019 11:01 PM

I think she's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 51November 23, 2019 12:05 AM

Hollywood loves a second chance?

by Anonymousreply 52November 23, 2019 12:37 AM

Is there such a thing as a third chance? Wow. I didn't know about her departure from SVU. So she basically drunk tweeted her way out of the most lucrative shows on television?

[quote]Dianne Neal was ALWAYS like that! When she still played Casey on SVU, she would get drunk every Saturday night and ramble random shit on her Twitter. It was clockwork.

I agree about Michaela McManus's DA character. Beautiful icy blonde with the most canned delivery evah!

by Anonymousreply 53November 23, 2019 3:07 AM

No you don't get to threaten someone's dog. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 54November 23, 2019 3:15 AM

Angie Harmon was the best. How can anyone not think she was? She had sexual chemistry with herself. I loved her on L&O. Shout out to Carey Lowell too.

Diane Neal was by far the best D.A. A little crazy goes a long way for an actress in a procedural. That great voice and don't forget her first L&O appearance where she was a smirking bitch who raped a man! Yes she did.

Anyone can get help with mental illness and substance problems or a dead boyfriend. Only Casey served for 9 years. The best.

by Anonymousreply 55November 23, 2019 3:18 AM

No. Not Angie Harmon. Jill Hennessy was the best. Angie Harmon was good, but Hennessy was the best.

But Diane Neal was terrific, too. When you read the history of what her boyfriend did, it kind of evens out - the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but not that it's all on her. She hasn't worked on screen since 2015, and that sounds like it has to do with what the bf was doing.

by Anonymousreply 56November 23, 2019 3:39 AM

She had a funny guest appearance on 30 Rock.

Anyway I liked her better than Mrs. Flay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 23, 2019 3:50 AM

She's only 44. She's not the gorgeous Angie Harmon. They're not even from the same show. Angie has conquered television and Broadway. She's beloved for her husky delivery and her silky hair and dark eyes and sharp angles.

Diane is an actress. No one on L&O ever gets recognized with awards, but some are very good indeed. We used to laugh at Stephanie March. So pretty - the real kind of pretty. Gorgeous white blond woman of the monotone. She was so bad for the first few years and then she left for the first time. Casey Novak came along and saved the day. A real woman and actress. She was by far the best D.A. on SVU.

Miss beautiful dark luxury car - Angie Harmon was on the OG series. And yeah, you ARE right she is second to Jill Hennessy there, R56. I've only seen most of them in reruns. Without cellphones. Before my time.

Diane seems crazy. A psychotic break is not uncommon. It's no time to leave social media. Would never occur to you.

by Anonymousreply 58November 23, 2019 3:51 AM

Amateur. I'll fucking molest your dog, motherfucker.!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 23, 2019 3:56 AM

R41 r43 What about me?

I was only on one episode but that doesn't matter because I had that Robin Thicke dick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 23, 2019 4:06 AM

Annie Parisse was actually pretty good. I'd love to know what went down there, and why they suddenly killed her off violently.

Alana De La Garza was actually pretty good, too.

by Anonymousreply 61November 23, 2019 4:10 AM

am I am evil queen for laughing at the way she said/yelled "I HATE BEING POOR" ?!

by Anonymousreply 62November 23, 2019 4:25 AM

People are talking nonsense now. Only Stephanie March and Diane were any good on SVU. Alana was extra pretty. Christine Lahti was a stellar and memorable multi arc guest D.A. Sonya. Her name came like that to me. Because she was fantastic. And her complex relationship with Elliot was dark and hinted at the other side of him. It came up with Sharon Lawrence too. Lahti was seismographic on a show that doesn't like to vibrate.

The test of any Law and Order episode or guest star is whether you remember them or not? Sounds dumb but it's true. There are many good episodes that I don't remember of course. But you should remember your favorite characters and be able to say why. I can list 50 guest stars who stick. I love the show. The way that old gays go one about Golden Girls, younger men and women feel about Law & Order SVU. It was our college late night rerun pleasure.

The oldest daughter from Modern Family proved herself one of the greatest child actresses ever on L&O. Twice.

by Anonymousreply 63November 23, 2019 4:27 AM

The TWoP threads during her run on the series were fucking hilarious. I'm pretty sure Casey only won two cases in 9 years.

by Anonymousreply 64November 23, 2019 4:35 AM

I used to love Diane Neal on L&O SVU, this is so sad. I had no idea she was such a trainwreck!

Angie Harmon and Elizabeth Rhom are indeed very lousy actresses.

I'm an actor and I finally booked a small one-episode role on SVU fairly recently. Everyone was super nice. I'd love to get asked to return. I will try to to drunk tweet until then!

by Anonymousreply 65November 23, 2019 4:42 AM

Annie Parisse was EXCELLENT on L&O, and she was actually my second favorite of all the L&O universe DAs, next to Stephanie March. I hated that they killed her off.

She was very hot off some acclaimed NYC theater roles when she was hired.

The official story was that she hated it and asked to be released. She also was not the sex bomb NBC likely wanted in the role. Dick Wolf punished her with a grisly death. I stopped watching the original L&O after that.

by Anonymousreply 66November 23, 2019 4:43 AM

"NOT to drunk tweet until then", I meant.

I'm sober as a judge, I just never proofread before hitting send!

by Anonymousreply 67November 23, 2019 4:43 AM

I just checked Neal's imdb listing and confirmed that her first appearance on SVU was as murderer in 2001.

This was 2 years before she came on as a DA in 2003.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 23, 2019 4:46 AM

Next year she'll play herself in the magical Lifetime movie: "Special Victim: The Diane Neal Story".

by Anonymousreply 69November 23, 2019 4:47 AM

Isn't sober as a judge a very old time, old man expression? So you were not the handsome husband or bad news boyfriend on SVU R67. Did you own a bodega or pawn shop?

by Anonymousreply 70November 23, 2019 4:48 AM

[quote]So you were not the handsome husband or bad news boyfriend on SVU [R67]. Did you own a bodega or pawn shop?

Ha! Good catch. Guilty as charged!

No, I was a federal attorney, SDNY, the type of character who might conceivably be part of another episode!

by Anonymousreply 71November 23, 2019 4:53 AM

Oh, I am happy for you R71. I hear it's a grind but it's still a great show. If not in the usual sense. I love that show. People love that show. I am not ever 40 dammit. WE all love that show.

So with you being a federal attorney now it means at least you had a decent suit and a strong walk through. Handsome or just serious looking? Either way, I now find you sexy. Go on. Come back. You can't be part of another episode if you didn't have dialogue. You spoke. Not everyone is cut out to be the handsome husband or bad news boyfriend. Some senior federal attorneys need attention too!

by Anonymousreply 72November 23, 2019 5:21 AM

The ION channel is airing a marathon of Season 3 of SVU today. I believe the episode referenced by R68 will be airing in about 4 hours from now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 23, 2019 1:49 PM

She was also complicit in the rape (sorta) of a young man, r68 along with two other women. She and the actual "rapist" then murder the third woman because she was going to testify on his behalf.

by Anonymousreply 74November 23, 2019 2:30 PM

I believe the story that she wanted off, r66. I don't think her grisly denouement was a punishment but more for shits and grins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 23, 2019 2:35 PM

She's really lucky all this stuff came out this, of all, weeks, lol.

by Anonymousreply 76November 23, 2019 5:00 PM

Whaddya know? Looks what's on ION TV right now...

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

TODAY, 2:00 PM ON ION HD 30.1, 1 HR 2001 TV-14

SEASON 3 • EPISODE 10 • RIDICULE

The investigation of an apparently accidental death leads to charges by a male stripper that the deceased was one of three women who sexually assaulted him. Pam Adler: Paige Turco. Amelia Chase: Diane Neal. Peter Francis: Pete Starrett. Maddox:...

by Anonymousreply 77November 23, 2019 9:11 PM

What about Sharon Stone as the D.A. That was fun.

by Anonymousreply 78November 23, 2019 11:48 PM

Has she been up to any new hijinks?

by Anonymousreply 79November 27, 2019 10:16 PM

Honestly, that was a good rant. I have a lot of respect for this bitch for laying it down like that

by Anonymousreply 80November 27, 2019 10:57 PM

The ex is cute but I bet he's useless in bed

by Anonymousreply 81November 27, 2019 10:58 PM

All relationships with magicians end just like this.

by Anonymousreply 82December 11, 2019 11:27 PM

How's Diane doing?

by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2020 1:18 PM

I've never heard of either one of them.

I don't care about either one of them.

Somebody save that poor dog Charlie.

I want to fuck that hunky Daily Mail TV anchorman.

Damn, he's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2020 1:26 PM

Perhaps his magic wand just isn't big enough...

(Would make me crazy.)

by Anonymousreply 85October 18, 2020 1:45 PM

Does anyone watch the Dick Wolf Chicago versions? I can’t even stand watching the commercials for them.

by Anonymousreply 86October 18, 2020 1:54 PM

R86, only recently I watched about a half dozen episodes of Chicago PD episodes for the first time, on one of those Mesothelioma channels, and was put off by the police brutality. Regressive. Even Cagney & Lacey, from the 80s, on another mesothelioma channel, seemed more true to life.

Chicago PD felt anachronistic in this era of restructuring police departments. It bothered me mostly because I felt the acting was decent - minor performers were best.

by Anonymousreply 87October 21, 2020 12:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!