Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bernie is at #2 in the Real Clear Politics Polling Average

Get them, daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 27, 2019 6:06 AM

David Sirota??! See ya, troll!

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2019 5:18 PM

Bernie would've won and BERNIE WILL WIN!

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2019 5:18 PM

R2 Agreed on both counts.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2019 5:34 PM

R3 is talking to herself.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2019 5:35 PM

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was correct back in 2015 when she said that Bernie Sanders is never going to be President.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2019 5:36 PM

Bernie has no chance. He never did.

Please just stop now. You just look as unhinged as he does.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2019 5:36 PM

lol Pete @ 7%. Some front runner.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2019 5:37 PM

Warren is about to overtake Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2019 5:38 PM

Only a delusional neolib like R6 could possibly say “Bernie has no chance” in a thread about a poll where he’s tied for first place. Turn off MSNBC, dear, there’s still time to save yourself from a complete brainwash.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2019 5:38 PM

R4 lol, no. Your habits are YOURS alone.

R6 Oh sweetheart, he’s polling at #2 nationally and you’re trying to shame and insult his supporters into believing he has no chance?

Talk about unhinged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2019 5:40 PM

Is he that old man what yells at clouds?

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2019 5:54 PM

R1. No, those are usually his detractors, lol.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2019 5:57 PM

Good response, R9. Unfortunately, I think it's wasted on formerBHmanny. He's a conceited dick.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2019 6:56 PM

I stand by statement.

Those who still think Bernie an actual front runner, please go stand with the Beto group and wait for further instructions.

And as always r13, name calling as an anonymous poster shows both real character and a losing argument.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2019 8:56 PM

R14 Then you’ve confirmed both your stupidity and bias.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2019 12:56 PM

Elections are won by states, not by national polls.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2019 1:08 PM

R16 So let’s the entirety of the media so that we can all agree to consider them obsolete!

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2019 1:13 PM

I'm looking at my crystal ball, and on Wednesday, November 4, 2020, the Democrats will go down to the greatest Presidential election defeat since 1972, when Nixon routed McGovern. The weeping and gnashing of teeth will be deafening. Like Clinton and the blow job, the vast majority of Americans don't give a rat's ass about quid quo pro, so Trump will be the Republican candidate.

History will repeat itself because Democrats can't get their act together and run extremely weak candidates, i.e. Bernie Sanders, aka The Communist (to Flyoverland).

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2019 1:20 PM

R18 Dump is over. He’s now screaming at reporters, “I WANT NOTHING!” lol

He’s toast.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2019 1:28 PM

Is Bernie not "electable"?

Funny, I heard the same about Trump.

And I also heard that Hillary JUST HAD to be the candidate because she was so electable. How'd that work out?

Let's run someone with real policy ideas that move beyond the Bush/Clinton/Obama/ trade packages and war schtick. Please?

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2019 2:15 PM

I suspect that many of the posts on this thread are the same nut.

Again, Bernie will not be the candidate so the argument is mute. He's been a lackluster senator at best.

Nominee? President? Oh my sides.

But I guess I'm not only bias but stupid. So please, carry on.

& P.S. His wife should be in jail.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2019 2:23 PM

[quote]Again, Bernie will not be the candidate so the argument is mute.

Your spelling of 'moot' settles it: you're a Trump Troll.

And Bernie won the nom in 2016. Tell me, how could he have done worse than Hillary against Trump?

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2019 2:26 PM

I guess the wheels are finally coming off the Warren bus. Oh well, she did it to herself.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2019 2:30 PM

R21 Again, Bernie will be the candidate. We listened to you nuts in ‘16. It ain’t happening again.

Bernie has surged to the #1 spot since his heart attack. If that didn’t do it, ain’t nothing else taking him down.

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2019 2:41 PM

R22 Get that big bitch.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2019 3:29 PM

Tell yourself whatever you want, R14. Your argument is foolish to say the least. Many here have already told you so in different ways, but you refuse to listen, since you are, after all, a conceited dick.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2019 4:04 PM

I like Bernie Sanders. He's been a great senator and is very sincere, articulate and passionate. But he will not be the nominee. His policies are too far left for the majority of Democrats, and most have already made their mind up about him. There is only a limited, fairly fixed percentage of Democrats that support a progressive agenda. When Warren surged, Bernie lost some ground as some of his supporters switched to her. Now that the Warren bump has worn off (which started after she was taken to task for her Mfo, wealth tax, and other "plans" in the last debate), people are simply switching back over to Bernie. Look at the polls, the only one suffering from the Bernie bump is Warren. Biden has stayed virtually even, and Buttigeg has risen.

The majority of Democrats support more moderate candidates like Biden and Buttigeg. When similar moderates like Harris, Klobuchar and Booker drop out, their supporters will not be turning to Bernie (or Warren), but to another moderate.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2019 4:06 PM

[quote] I suspect that many of the posts on this thread are the same nut.

You're right. It's you.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2019 4:09 PM

Bernie will be the nominee of the Democratic Party and the President of the United States. If you’re doubting him then you simply don’t want him to be either.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2019 5:15 PM

Daddy is coming for wigs. Second poll this week which has him first in NH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 27, 2019 2:38 AM

[quote] Bernie will be the candidate

Obama says he will block Bernie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2019 3:47 AM

R31 Obama campaigned for Bernie in 2006 and we have PLENTY of video to prove it.

If he wants to maintain his legacy, he needs to rethink trying to go after Bernie before he’s confronted with videos like the one below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 27, 2019 4:31 AM

I'll be so happy when the Bernie Bros finally give up and admit they were Trumpers all along.

by Anonymousreply 33November 27, 2019 4:50 AM

R33 You’re The Dump supporter, I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 34November 27, 2019 6:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!