Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Impeachment Hearing: Day 3, Part 2

Carry on... or is everyone napping?

by Anonymousreply 133November 20, 2019 12:20 PM

Everyone is in the kitchen getting a drink, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2019 12:10 AM

I turned it off a few hours ago. That shit got old and boring real fast. But, I enjoyed following along via this thread.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2019 12:10 AM

Thanks in advance!

I'm glad my gay man was upset at Volker and Morrison. He's hiding something.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2019 12:10 AM

Why is Malony yelling and talking fast? Is it to wake us all up?

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2019 12:10 AM

Yes, continuing on, Maloney is most definitely a hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2019 12:11 AM

R4, he's upset...that's why? I love seeing him mad!

R5, I agree wholly! He could get it...or rather he could give it to me...

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2019 12:12 AM

Love me some Val Demings. Her LEO backgrpund always shows, imo, and in a good way.

Viola will play her in the inevitable movie.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2019 12:13 AM

Down girls, Maloney is married with kids.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2019 12:14 AM

Everyone sounds crabby

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2019 12:14 AM

r9, it's been a looooooooooong day.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2019 12:15 AM

Morrison's face needs to be added to the crybaby men meme. He looks like a petulant child up there.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2019 12:16 AM

R7 Loved her not letting him get away without answering the question.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2019 12:17 AM

Maloney is the best, r4

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2019 12:18 AM

R8...and? Hell, gay married men can cheat too, haha.

R7, I hope when Viola plays her, she'll have a better wig to do so, haha! That wig is tired now! But as far as her LEO skills, she's sharp as a tack.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2019 12:18 AM

Morrison is going down! Even Volker changed his story...

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2019 12:19 AM

It's OVER. Finally. Thank God...I thought I was gonna die from dehydration. Nunes is making me nauseous.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2019 12:20 AM

Nope! We still have to go through a couple of speeches.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2019 12:21 AM

Val Deming’s wig looks cheap as hell.

Volker’s testimony comes down to “I don’t know nothing bout no Biden.”

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2019 12:21 AM

Nunes is acting like we don't know that Trump is an un-indicted conspirator for the some of the crimes that Michael Cohen is sitting in jail for.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2019 12:22 AM

Here comes Devin the Cow again, mooing away about “the Ukraine Hoax.” He’s describing it as if it’s some sort of TV show.

WTF? Is he getting his talking points directly from Trump? He seems to be speaking in Trump’s voice, but with a slightly larger vocabulary. Is Putin the one that gives them all their talking points, and that’s why they all sound the same?

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2019 12:22 AM

R15 What’s Morrison “going down” for?

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2019 12:22 AM

Nunes keeps bringing up the mueller investigation as if he was cleared. Whilst it bore nothing but loads of trump allies going to jail.

R19, stone also

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2019 12:22 AM

r20 ding ding ding

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2019 12:23 AM

Nunes shut your fat fucking mouth! Jesus ...

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2019 12:24 AM

LOL, R14!

I have to admit last week I texted my fellow poli-junkie out-of-state sister and said "You know Val is muh girl, but her wig game is OFF today. Very aged Kanekalon. Why, on today of all days, when the eyes of a grateful nation are upon her?"

Big Sis ruefully agreed.

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2019 12:24 AM

R19, R22, I've got a feeling that Trump is indicted, but it's sealed until after we get him out of office. I bet you some money, he WILL be behind bars as an elderly man!

R25, your girl was right on the money! Why the hell you come out of your house looking like you just slapped that wig on and didn't adjust and comb through it? I think she needs to start doing weave like Terri Sewell (the other black on the Dem side) does.

by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2019 12:27 AM

Schiff reading Morrison to filth.

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2019 12:27 AM

Schiff is on fire

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2019 12:28 AM

Volker at least looks like he cares about all the shit that went down. Morrison looks like he doesn't give a flying fuck.

by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2019 12:28 AM

None of these people have eaten all day, have they? I don’t recall a lunch break in there. Seems excessive.

by Anonymousreply 30November 20, 2019 12:28 AM

r30 types obese

by Anonymousreply 31November 20, 2019 12:29 AM

R26 President Warren will pardon him in the name of healing and national reconciliation.

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2019 12:29 AM

Schiff cleans it up in prime time! RATINGS!

by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2019 12:30 AM

Whew! Now to listen to analysis until the hearing starts tomorrow. This is a full time job!

by Anonymousreply 34November 20, 2019 12:31 AM

I'm kind of fangirling Schiff

by Anonymousreply 35November 20, 2019 12:31 AM

I agree Malony is the best.

I tend to tune out when people start yelling no matter who they are or what is being discussed.

I should have phrased that differently.

by Anonymousreply 36November 20, 2019 12:31 AM

Watching Chris Hayes now

by Anonymousreply 37November 20, 2019 12:31 AM

Schiff has crazy eyes. 👀

by Anonymousreply 38November 20, 2019 12:31 AM

R31 I just don’t see why it was necessary to hold a room full of people hostage all day with no breaks or food. Like a police interrogation or something.

by Anonymousreply 39November 20, 2019 12:32 AM

Well done Mr.Schiff! #BlowJobsForSchiff

Morrison sure seems to know a lot more than he is saying.

I honestly didn’t know it was possible to hate Nunes more

by Anonymousreply 40November 20, 2019 12:32 AM

Adam Schiff gave a very moving closing. Nunes schtick has gotten old. Even he knows it, but he's a good lap dog. Maybe Trump will give him a biscuit for being such a good boy.

by Anonymousreply 41November 20, 2019 12:33 AM

[quote] This is a full time job!

No shit, and tomorrow is the big Gordon Sondland testimony all day AND another Democratic debate that night. I’m exhausted just thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 42November 20, 2019 12:34 AM

R32, she ain't forgot he called her Pocahontas...she won't pardon him because of that fact, haha.

I agree: Schiff was on his shit today!

by Anonymousreply 43November 20, 2019 12:34 AM

My understanding is that most of the charges that Trump might face when he leaves office have a 5 year statute of limitations, meaning if Trump can steal another election he will not be able to be charged once he leaves office.

Of course if does manage of beat removal I have no doubt he will commit many more crimes if he does win a second term, and he will to anything legal or illegal to win reelection, his freedom depends on it.

by Anonymousreply 44November 20, 2019 12:34 AM

Morrison is covering for Trump. These guys never learn.

by Anonymousreply 45November 20, 2019 12:35 AM

These guys keep saying “Trump never SAID the word bribery, did he?” like that means anything.

by Anonymousreply 46November 20, 2019 12:36 AM

Hakeem Jeffries is so good looking

by Anonymousreply 47November 20, 2019 12:37 AM

[quote]None of these people have eaten all day, have they? I don’t recall a lunch break in there. Seems excessive.

Pay attention then. They had an hour long break from ~2:30 to 3:30.

by Anonymousreply 48November 20, 2019 12:38 AM

The sad thing is that regardless of what comes out in these hearings, the House Repukes will all vote in lockstep not to impeach the orange cretin.

Every fucking last one of them.

by Anonymousreply 49November 20, 2019 12:38 AM

CNN Jeffrey Toobin: Today was a graveyard for Republican talking points.

by Anonymousreply 50November 20, 2019 12:39 AM

Claude Taylor @TrueFactsStated: Schiff is killing his close. “He got caught!”

Garrett Haake @GarrettHaake: Schiff is as angry/worked up giving his closing statement as I can recall ever seeing him. Says Republicans aren’t upset about POTUS conduct- they’re upset that he got caught.

and, the dissent:

Jenny Beth Martin @jennybethm: Adam Schiff speaking directly into the camera, while making closing remarks, tells you all that you need to know... This is all for show and is nothing more than partisan grandstanding. It’s pathetic. #DemsGotNothing

About Jenny Beth: Co-Founder Tea Party Patriots; Tips, Tales, and Thoughts of Peach State Mom of Twins; Christian; Conservative; was Republican now American #tcot #teaparty #tgdn

by Anonymousreply 51November 20, 2019 12:39 AM

R44, you're completely correct. That's why I said we have to get him out of office ASAP.

R47, I know, right? He definitely has BDF - no ifs, ands, or buts...well, maybe the "buts", hehe.

R49, you think it won't be like it was with Nixon? Remember that the Rethugs were against impeachment until they were shown all the evidence and then eventually some voted to impeach.

by Anonymousreply 52November 20, 2019 12:40 AM

Tomorrow’s testimony is critical. If Sondland admits to that phone call, that should close the case.

by Anonymousreply 53November 20, 2019 12:40 AM

I don’t get CNN’s insistence on having 8 person panels every fucking night, and why they always include Rick fucking Santorum.

by Anonymousreply 54November 20, 2019 12:42 AM

r52, the Repugs of 1973-74 are not the Repugs of 2019.

And I'll just leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 55November 20, 2019 12:43 AM

I bet he even smells like santorum.

by Anonymousreply 56November 20, 2019 12:43 AM

R54, I know, right? He just says stuff to get shit started and then when he gets caught in it, he becomes SPEECHLESS and repetitive!

by Anonymousreply 57November 20, 2019 12:46 AM

I switched from MSNBC to CNN - just to see two different responses contrasted. Santorum's "Trump is crazy, the adults in the room do damage control" is the best they can do.

by Anonymousreply 58November 20, 2019 12:49 AM

Rick Santorum is saying, “Sure, the president says crazy things, but he has adults around him to keep him from doing bad things.” Well, maybe, but it’s the president who needs to be impeached and removed because he says crazy stuff. Right?

by Anonymousreply 59November 20, 2019 12:49 AM

Is Santorum so lame that FOX News didn’t want him?

by Anonymousreply 60November 20, 2019 12:50 AM

R44, because Trump, as President, cannot be indicted (at least currently), there is a good argument that a state or federal criminal statute of limitations should be stayed -- i.e., not run -- while he is in office.

by Anonymousreply 61November 20, 2019 12:51 AM

Thankfully Eric Swalwell's interview with Chris Hayes was less "eventful" today!

by Anonymousreply 62November 20, 2019 12:51 AM

Val Demings seems like both a lovely woman and an ass-kicker.

But can we take up a collection to get her a new wig?

by Anonymousreply 63November 20, 2019 12:51 AM

R60, yes. He was a horrible Rethug senator and failed contender for the Presidency.

by Anonymousreply 64November 20, 2019 12:52 AM

R59 The whole Trump Era is divided on the fulcrum of "Trump talks shit".... some think it's fine, it's just his schtick.. and some think he abused power. Crime in plain view - ok or not? That's the litmus test.

by Anonymousreply 65November 20, 2019 12:52 AM

R63, start passing the collection plate around. Make sure you watch for those damn kids who take something out instead of putting it in.

by Anonymousreply 66November 20, 2019 12:52 AM

It probably won't happen this way because I am terrible at predictions but I could see this happening. Trump got out of Vietnam because of a doctors note, if he thinks he is going down or just wants out, I could see him getting some doctor to convince Pence that Trump was in bad shape and might die. Trump convinces Pence to agree to pardon him when he resigns because of his "health" so he can live in peace in his "final days". Trump pardons his kids and Jared for any and all crimes they may have committed just like Ford did for Nixon. Then Pence gets what he couldn't get in an election and becomes President, Trump lives to be over 100 laughing his ass off for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 67November 20, 2019 12:59 AM

FYI:

The Army is prepared to move Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his family to a safe location if necessary

The US Army said it would move Lt. Col Alexander Vindman and his family to a secure location if necessary.

Vindman is a key figure in the escalating impeachment inquiry and has faced criticism from President Donald Trump and his GOP allies.

"As we would with any Soldier, the Army will work with civilian authorities to ensure that he and his family are properly protected," an Army spokeswoman told Insider.

But the spokeswoman said that "as a matter of practice" she could not confirm or deny if any measures had already been taken.

The US Army is prepared to move Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his family to a secure location on a military base if it's deemed necessary, US officials told The Wall Street Journal.

Vindman has been the target of public criticism, including from President Donald Trump, over his central role in the escalating impeachment inquiry. The president, without evidence, has sought to discredit Vindman's testimony by accusing him of being a "Never Trumper."

If it's determined that Vindman or his family is in physical danger, they will be moved to a safe location, the officials told The Journal.

An Army spokeswoman, Col. Kathy Turner, told Insider in a statement that the Army "is providing supportive assistance to help Lt. Col. Vindman with the public attention."

"As a matter of practice, the Army would neither confirm nor deny any safety or security measures taken on behalf of an individual; however, as we would with any Soldier, the Army will work with civilian authorities to ensure that he and his family are properly protected," Turner added.

Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, is a key figure in the impeachment inquiry. The active-duty Army officer and Iraq War combat veteran was on a July 25 phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that is at the center of the investigation.

During the call, Trump urged Zelensky to launch investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, as well as into a debunked conspiracy theory about the 2016 US election.

"I was concerned by the call. What I heard was inappropriate," Vindman said in public testimony on Tuesday, adding that "it is improper for the president of the United States to demand a foreign government investigate a US citizen and a political opponent."

Republican lawmakers on the panel sought to discredit Vindman in multiple ways, including by zeroing in on the fact that he wore his military uniform and by implying that he has dual loyalty to Ukraine. Vindman came to the US from Ukraine as a refugee when he was a child and the country was still part of the Soviet Union.

Some Democrats on the panel touched on safety concerns in their questioning of Vindman, particularly given the attacks he's faced.

At the beginning of his testimony, Vindman sent an emotional message to his father, applauding his choice to bring the family to the US decades ago. He told his father not to worry, adding, "I will be fine for telling the truth."

When asked why he told his father not to worry, Vindman said: "This is America. This is the country I've served and defended, that all of my brothers have served, and here, right matters." Vindman received a standing ovation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 20, 2019 1:00 AM

Hey, our favorite daddy is on CNN with the other maybe hot daddy Chris Cuomo. Shame that one's straight and one's gay.

by Anonymousreply 69November 20, 2019 1:05 AM

r69, you're stoned, right?

by Anonymousreply 70November 20, 2019 1:07 AM

r70, are you some frau?

by Anonymousreply 71November 20, 2019 1:08 AM

Cuomo is hot and dumb...the best combination.

by Anonymousreply 72November 20, 2019 1:09 AM

R68, he made me feel so grateful that I live here in America, regardless of politics. Because we have people like him volunteering to fight for our country and they may not even be American to begin with. I'm glad he got a standing ovation.

R70, no...why would you say such a thing like that, haha? Oh, Cuomo? Ah...give him a pass - we know he's struggling in this life, LOL. He [Cuomo] should just shut up and look pretty...naked. Even R72 agrees with me, lmao!

R71, thanks for having my back. I did wanna say that, haha.

by Anonymousreply 73November 20, 2019 1:10 AM

Sondland will be a fucking shitshow tomorrow that likely goes very long. Combine that with the second hearing...how will we have time to digest everything and then watch the debate?

by Anonymousreply 74November 20, 2019 1:10 AM

Says the person bumping all the frau threads. Project much? Check my post history.

So, you're not stoned, you're just a drooling knuckledragger. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 75November 20, 2019 1:14 AM

[QUOTE]how will we have time to digest everything and then watch the debate?

Depends on your metabolism.

by Anonymousreply 76November 20, 2019 1:15 AM

So the question is, is it more important to Sondland to back up Trump and get a pardon, or will he tell the truth?

Why is it with these Republicans, it’s never even a concern to do the right thing, it’s only about doing the most advantageous thing? They’re a whole party of sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 77November 20, 2019 1:20 AM

R57 And then all 8 of them start shouting at each other at the same time. It’s fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 78November 20, 2019 1:21 AM

r77, he's a gazillionaire and likely believes he can buy his way out of trouble the same way he bought his way into trouble. I expect him to lie, plead the 5th and further perjure himself.

by Anonymousreply 79November 20, 2019 1:23 AM

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

A great day for Republicans, a great day for our Country!

by Anonymousreply 80November 20, 2019 1:23 AM

Back on DL after several months away. Had to take a break.

So, forgive me if this already common knowledge but Sean Maloney's husband is former blonde model Randy Florke who was a realtor in the southern Catskills, last I heard of him (admittedly, about a decade ago. Tall and model pretty. Don't know what he's doing now (their kids have probably left the nest by now) but he'd make a beautiful First Lady if Sean ever decides to run for POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 81November 20, 2019 1:25 AM

r80, yeah, that's the new tactic. The majority of repukes aren't intelligent enough, don't have the attention span to and can't get out of their 4.65 an hour jobs to watch the inquiry -- so, they're just going to lie about it, lie about what happened wholesale and assume these followers will never know the difference since they only get their "news" from Kremlin approved sources.

by Anonymousreply 82November 20, 2019 1:27 AM

I hope that every senator that votes against impeachment is not re-elected the next time. At least that would take some of the sting out of it.

by Anonymousreply 83November 20, 2019 1:29 AM

R78, that's one thing I like about Anderson Cooper - he can't stand it when they do that so that's when you see the Gloria Vanderbilt in him come out, haha. He just says, "Okay, I'm not going to respond to you until you stop." He ought to be like Nancy Grace and tell the control room, "Cut his/her mic, please...", haha.

R81, yeah, someone let us know that on the previous thread before it closed. Thank you though and welcome back! I hope that Sean does decides to go higher on the political ladder. I honestly think if he and Pete had to go head-to-head, Sean would be the one to win out, haha. If I knew that Pete was ripped or something, I'd say otherwise, haha.

R83, I want us to take back the Senate in 2020. I really do. I want a blue wall everywhere in our government - that's starting to look like that's the way government is working now: Dems run and chew gum, Rethugs sit there trying to blow bubbles or pick the gum off of their dentures.

by Anonymousreply 84November 20, 2019 1:32 AM

Republicans should be 100% embarrassed that headlines like R68 are even being published and they say NOTHING. But, hey! They haven't said a thing about Stephen Miller either.

by Anonymousreply 85November 20, 2019 1:33 AM

[quote] I wish those rape victim wrestlers would run a train on Gym Socks.

So does he.

by Anonymousreply 86November 20, 2019 1:40 AM

Demings almost had Morrison admit 'what had transpired' was so provocative. But he sputtered away from it, sleazy Repuglian that he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 20, 2019 1:42 AM

[quote] My understanding is that most of the charges that Trump might face when he leaves office have a 5 year statute of limitations, meaning if Trump can steal another election he will not be able to be charged once he leaves office.

A court could determine that the statute was tolled during the time that Dump was in office and could not prosecuted. The office of the President cannot be used to shield its occupant from criminal liability.

by Anonymousreply 88November 20, 2019 1:46 AM

[quote] My understanding is that most of the charges that Trump might face when he leaves office have a 5 year statute of limitations, meaning if Trump can steal another election he will not be able to be charged once he leaves office.

A court could determine that the statute was tolled during the time that Dump was in office and could not prosecuted. The office of the President cannot be used to shield its occupant from criminal liability.

by Anonymousreply 89November 20, 2019 1:46 AM

Rachel & Cuomo both seemed lame tonight. Not much new to add to the discussion.

by Anonymousreply 90November 20, 2019 2:00 AM

R90, Cuomo is lame every night, honestly. He makes himself lame the moment he says, "Let's get after it." Like John Oliver said, "Let's get after that catchphrase," haha. He's cute but...God gave him to the world to just sit there and look pretty. I still wonder if he goes to the same gym and shaves butt-assed naked...someone in NYC ought to find out and surreptitiously take photos!

by Anonymousreply 91November 20, 2019 2:02 AM

Maloney is coming up on Lawrence O'Donnell!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 20, 2019 2:06 AM

R92, good looking out for your fellow gay! TIA, thank you, thank you!

by Anonymousreply 93November 20, 2019 2:07 AM

[quote]Cuomo is lame every night, honestly. He makes himself lame the moment he says, "Let's get after it."

I liked Cuomo when he was co-hosting CNN's morning show, but now with his own show, he has this strange sing-song delivery. It sounds like he's hosting a children's show. It's just weird.

by Anonymousreply 94November 20, 2019 2:12 AM

R94, I just hate how he talks like he's your uncle or dad. He insults my intelligence every time he talks slow and uses his hands to gesture something. It's like, "Do you really think the people who watch you are dumb? They must be smarter than you because you always say, 'Tweet me what you think,' and proceed to get mad if it's something you don't like. Get over yourself." That's just me though. There are some nights where I love that I'm watching him. I like how he and Don talk for at least 10 or 15 minutes into Don's show because they really do make some valid points AND that's where I see the real Chris Cuomo come out in thought and like a friend versus your parent or uncle as I mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 95November 20, 2019 2:18 AM

R67 He can't get a pardon for state charges. NYSD will get him when he leaves office.

by Anonymousreply 96November 20, 2019 2:21 AM

DL Favorite on the committee:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 20, 2019 2:24 AM

Maloney may be sleazy, but he's a tall handsome daddy

by Anonymousreply 98November 20, 2019 2:25 AM

Maloney may be sleazy, but he's a tall handsome daddy

by Anonymousreply 99November 20, 2019 2:25 AM

Maloney is far from sleazy. He is righteous.

And r96, SDNY is FEDERAL.

The state jurisdictions are NY AG and Manhattan DA.

LOVE AG TISH!

by Anonymousreply 100November 20, 2019 2:44 AM

Oliver Darcy @oliverdarcy

Laura Ingraham is currently mocking Vindman for requesting Nunes address him by his military title.

by Anonymousreply 101November 20, 2019 2:45 AM

Laura Ingraham is a horrendous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 102November 20, 2019 2:46 AM

Maloney, Swallwell and Schiff were The Man today. I thought Schiff was going to murder Nunes and Gympants every time they opened their stupid faces but he seemed cool right up to the end when he ripped them a new one. I love how he’s handling their bullshit shenanigans. Watching today’s hearings made me want to throttle Nunes and Gymsocks with my bare hands.

I hope Schiff and Maloney all run for President in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 103November 20, 2019 2:48 AM

R98, R99, he's not sleazy. You are, however, by reposting twice. As R100 said, he's righteous and I'll add handsome to that, if that's okay, haha.

R100, isn't Tish on her job as AG? I think (a little) that NY finally started going after state corruption when she came into office.

R101, she ought to go up to the roof and just walk backwards when she gets to the edge...Fox has really gone nuts since Shep left. Shep was the most normal and news-focused one there. Now you have these racist, sexist idiots getting an hour every night to stir stupid shit up. Tucker, Sean, and Laura could all take a trip into the ocean with an anchor holding them all down if it can with their egos included in the weight...

by Anonymousreply 104November 20, 2019 2:50 AM

R100, sorry I meant Morrison.

by Anonymousreply 105November 20, 2019 2:51 AM

R100, sorry I meant Morrison.

by Anonymousreply 106November 20, 2019 2:51 AM

Has anyone heard and/or read anything about how the hearings are affecting the Biden campaign?

by Anonymousreply 107November 20, 2019 2:55 AM

You are correct that Morrison is sleazy. He cannot hide his emotions as they walk over his smug Trumpian face.

by Anonymousreply 108November 20, 2019 2:56 AM

I thought Morrison was hot until I saw him talk. His looking off to the side and weird posturing register somewhere between Aspie and serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 109November 20, 2019 3:06 AM

Laura Ingraham is due for a messy public confrontation, preferably with HOT DIARRHEA

by Anonymousreply 110November 20, 2019 3:08 AM

If Morrison weren't so insipid, mealy-mouthed, slow, and lacking in the courage of his convictions (if he had any), then he might inhabit "sleazy". Instead he was just flummoxed, transparent, and completely ineffectual.

by Anonymousreply 111November 20, 2019 3:11 AM

So what are the odds that Sondland will plead the fifth tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 112November 20, 2019 3:16 AM

Love Val Demings. She has a law enforcement background and doesn't take shit from anyone.

But contrast her with Terri Sewell who looks like a cartoon character. I was waiting for her to do her usual "try hard to sound important" angry black woman routine and use the phrase "had a CHILLING EFFECT...." at least 5 times during her 5 minutes like she always does. She finally didn't us the words "chilling effect" even once, but still sounded like an idiot.

Sean Patrick is HOT.

by Anonymousreply 113November 20, 2019 3:16 AM

Sean Patrick Maloney is a Quebec born Manchurian candidate sent by the Canadian Security Intelligence Service to infiltrate American politics in their master plan to conquer the US and turn us into their 11th province. I'm ok with that.

by Anonymousreply 114November 20, 2019 3:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 20, 2019 3:24 AM

Elliot Williams on CNN has scrumptious cock-sucking lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 20, 2019 3:56 AM

What hardly anyone is talking about is Volker and Morrison perjured their asses off Tuesday. They didn't recall and they weren't there and they just didn't understand. Lies.

by Anonymousreply 117November 20, 2019 3:56 AM

R116, could you find out if and who he's married to, haha? I see a ring, so I'm praying it's a guy because he looks damn good to me too! TIA!

by Anonymousreply 118November 20, 2019 4:00 AM

Headline of the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 20, 2019 4:06 AM

I want cutie Dem attorney, Daniel Goldman, to bang me into a coma. Woof

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 20, 2019 4:11 AM

Jordan looks like someone who has some angry painful hemorrhoids.

by Anonymousreply 121November 20, 2019 4:12 AM

I've had a crush on Goldman ever since he was on MSNBC regularly as a legal analyst.

He has five kids. His wife can't stay off that dick. Can't blame her.

by Anonymousreply 122November 20, 2019 4:18 AM

R113 Did the word “DAMNING” make an appearance in any of her little speeches? It’s the new in word you know.

by Anonymousreply 123November 20, 2019 4:49 AM

I don't recall R123 :)

by Anonymousreply 124November 20, 2019 4:52 AM

Who was the hot guy sitting in back of (and between) Adam Schiff and Daniel Goldman?

by Anonymousreply 125November 20, 2019 5:04 AM

R110 maybe we should chip in and buy Hot Shit Man a ticket to the hearings? He could go ham in that place. They’d be powerless to avoid him, trapped like lice in a burning wig, as he flung buckets of liquid heat about.

by Anonymousreply 126November 20, 2019 5:14 AM

I cannot stop laughing at what a great moniker Gym Shorts Jordan is.

by Anonymousreply 127November 20, 2019 5:15 AM

Is there a thread for day 4? If so, could someone posit it here, please? I'm not finding one.

Thanks

by Anonymousreply 128November 20, 2019 11:21 AM

Fat Fuck Cannoli Breath, Mike Pompous-peo, needs to resign, and burn. Morning Joe just reporting that Sondland kept Pompeo in the loop throughout the Ukraine pressure campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 20, 2019 11:36 AM

That MAGA hat from yesterday was apparently a parody version of it, but it didn't read well on the screen.

by Anonymousreply 130November 20, 2019 11:42 AM

[quote] Mike Pompous-peo, needs to resign

"Morning Joe" is reporting a rumor that Pompeo is going to resign soon. He wants to run for the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 131November 20, 2019 11:45 AM

Day 4 post. Have at ‘em!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 20, 2019 11:51 AM

Mark Feuerstein should play Daniel Goldman in the movie

by Anonymousreply 133November 20, 2019 12:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!