Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mayo Pete Dance

Have YOU learned the choreography yet?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 10:40 PM

Mein Führer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 8:31 PM

That's the cast of The OA, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 8:31 PM

OMG his campaign's soooo embarrassing~!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 8:35 PM

If only MEN could shelve their sexism and see how cool and trendy my campaign is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 8:37 PM

Yikes R4

I've said this before-- Warren has far and away the worst Twitter/social media presence of any of the candidates by far. Whoever runs it basically spews out a bunch of Successories posters or TL;DR tweet storms about her plans.

Biden's is surprisingly well done and succinct.

Bernie's is just what you'd think it would be

But Yang is the only one who really gets it, his Twitter is often very funny and personal. He has zero chance, but if there was a President of Twitter, he'd be a contender.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 8:42 PM

Donald Trump is President of Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 8:44 PM

Thank god you all can't stand the hausfrauen dancing in Iowan fields! They do look silly don't they? We need a real leader who is strong and has a PLAN for that!

Because once I'M president, Xi Jinping will cower before me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 8:51 PM

HA! The two guys in the background of R6's gif.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 9:03 PM

sorry R7's gif.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 9:04 PM

Pete goes better with Miracle Whip.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 9:12 PM

I may seriously consider turning republican if these people can’t stop this crazy shit.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 10:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!