Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone Have Any Alien Stories?

With Thanksgiving coming up, I always think about this and it sends chills down my spine.

When I was about 8 or 9, we hosted Thanksgiving dinner at our home. Relatives came and went and the whole day ended pretty uneventfully. I remember saying goodbye to an aunt and uncle who gave me money because my birthday usually falls the weekend after Thanksgiving. About an hour after they left, I heard a frantic knock at the front door. It turned out to be my aunt who was freaking out saying she couldn't find my uncle. She said on their drive home on the highway, my uncle had to pee so he had her pull over. We live in the desert so its completely pitch black and the road they were on had no other cars. She waited in the car while he walked towards the brush. After a few minutes, she called after out to him and got no response. She got out of the car but could not find him and became panicked. This was in the early 90s when many people had a cell phone, so she sped back to our house and we called the police. The police arrived pretty quickly and began taking down a description of my uncle so they could begin a search. Just then phone rang and I answered, it was my uncle! He sounded very somber and I asked where he was. He just kept saying "put an adult on the phone". I handed the phone to my aunt and I just recall her saying "San Francisco?! San Francisco?!" over and over. Apparently my uncle was claiming he was in San Francisco somewhere and he needed to be picked up. The crazy thing is we were in Southern California and there is no possible way that could be true. The police spoke to him on the phone thinking he was having some psychotic episode but he insisted he was fine. They instructed him to call 911 but he said he was going to walk to the nearest police station to prove he was actually there. Eventually we got a call from an officer saying he was in fact there and they also thought he was having a psychotic episode and he was held on a 51/50. My aunt and mother flew up to SF to bring him home and tried to ask him how exactly he got up there and what happened to him, but to this day he refuses to speak about the incident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 3:14 PM

I was told by an 'alien expert' that I'd been abducted by aliens. This was years ago and we got into the conversation because we started talking about missing time. I mentioned that as a child I'd gone camping with the girl scouts. The camping ground was on the side of a hill and on one night there was torrential rain. All the tents slid down the hill and we had to go into the cabin at the top of the site to sleep there for the night.

I can remember that we were all laughing and giggling and I looked out of the window and saw two headlights in the pitch black traveling towards us. I can remember the troop leader looking and saying 'Who's that?' to the other adult there.

I don't remember anything else until the next day..

The 'expert' asked me a few other questions and based on my answers, decided I'd been abducted. From what I can remember the answers revolved around getting constant nosebleeds in the year or two following this event. I eventually had to have the veins inside my nose cauterized at the hospital. And also that I had to walk around a supermarket in the exact way it was laid out. I couldn't skip aisle's and just go to what I wanted to buy, I had to go down each aisle in order.

I think there was something else as well but I can't remember what it was.

The 'expert' offered to regress me in order to get the whole story. I told her that I really didn't want to know and would rather stay ignorant. Something I still think today.

I've put 'expert' in quotations because I only have her word for it that she was one. She did make a good living out of it though so perhaps she was.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 3:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!