Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush weigh themselves on "Today"

- Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager weighed themselves before a medical supervised intermittent fasting program.

-Jenna, who had a baby 3 months ago, said she hadn't been on a scale in a long time and joked it was like jumping off a cliff.

- Hoda, 5'9 weighed in at 157 pounds and Jenna 5'8 weighed in at 171.

- They say they are participating in the intermittent fasting to improve their brain health. "Todays" resident Doctor, Dr Natalie will supervise the intermittent fast.

DL, are you fat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2019 10:16 PM

Good Lord Jenna needs to lose that baby weight, she has turned into quite the porker! She had her baby almost a full year ago (in celebrity terms). She should just get emergency liposuction the way other stars do. All her years of drinking and doing coke off stripper abs in Austin have finally caught up to her.

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2019 8:11 PM

These two females have too much HAIR.

How can they go through life will all that stuff hanging all over heads?

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2019 8:13 PM

"intermittent fasting to improve their brain health. "

Oh, no amount of starving will help those brains.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2019 8:14 PM

r2 that's nothing compared to Donald Trump Jr.'s girlfriend's hair, Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2019 8:16 PM

ALERT: Pinhead Frau Thread

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2019 8:17 PM

It depends on what they eat and drink between the fasting. Cosmos and mojitos, panko shrimp, chorizo-queso fundido--all the shit fraus love--need to be verboten.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2019 8:23 PM

[quote] How can they go through life will all that stuff hanging all over heads?

Because every female everywhere MUST have that tired long hair look.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2019 8:25 PM

I got on the scale and it screamed: "Get off of me, you fat whore!"

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2019 8:25 PM

I've been doing intermittent fasting since June and am down about 10-12 pounds (from 240).

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2019 8:26 PM

Good for them. Too many celebrities and athletes lose about their weights and heights.

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2019 8:28 PM

R7 I can't bear that 'dangling tendrils' look.

Why do women make themselves look like a King Charles spaniel?

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2019 8:29 PM

God I hate how they push the Bush girls on us. It's like every female spawn of a conservative gets their day in the sun - Meghan McCain, Jenna Bush, Abbie Huntsman.

What female daughters of Dem politicians are on this much? Cokie Roberts - but RIP - and at least she had something to say.

These no-talent bitches get on my damn nerve - it's disgusting and it were flipped, conservatives would be losing their fucking minds.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2019 8:31 PM

[quote] Too many celebrities and athletes lose about their weights and heights

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2019 8:31 PM

Intermittent fasting on an 18-6 schedule helped control my pre-diabetes without having to go on medication. When I go to see my doctor now she practically cries with happiness when she sees my fasting blood glucose numbers.

The downside is that in the last hour or two every day before I break my fast I get really fuckin cranky.

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2019 8:38 PM

They wanted to include fellow NBC star Chrissy Metz, but they would've had to do the weigh-in at the truck scale out on the interstate.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2019 8:47 PM

All the fatty conservative girls couldn’t marry rich so they gotta work.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2019 8:49 PM

Fat bitches. How are they even allowed on tv?

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2019 8:54 PM

I wish "hairstyles" for women would come back. You know, shorter cuts, layers, curl, structure. Some variation, like there was in the 60s and 70s and even 80s. College girls these days are absolute clones with that long straight hair. I don't understand why no one is bored with this. Yes, there are the edgy shorter cuts and colors, but nothing in between.

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2019 8:56 PM

“Jenna 5'8 weighed in at 171.”

That’s a pretty thick Bush.

by Anonymousreply 19November 18, 2019 8:59 PM

I guess the Today show writers gave up on new ideas.

by Anonymousreply 20November 18, 2019 9:07 PM

...in 1992, R20.

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2019 2:26 AM

Jenna carries it pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2019 3:07 AM

R1, Jenna just had her third baby in August. Cut the misogyny and grow up. Women have babies and working women like her need to go back to work. She’ll get her weight to where she wants it when she want there. Not when some ignorant man decides.

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2019 3:24 AM

R23 back off there femínista, she works in the entertainment industry and has had three months to get off the weight. She's depressing all of the people who watch her show with her morbid obesity.

She will probably just start doing coke again once she stops breast feeding and the weight will fly right off.

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2019 10:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!