Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Liev Schreiber’s Son is a Girl Now

Woah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 22, 2019 6:38 AM

Leave him or her alone.

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2019 11:58 PM

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2019 11:59 PM

Good thing he gave her a gender neutral name like Kai. More parents should do this as a precaution. Imagine if she was named David or Gordon.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2019 12:01 AM

Which one is Kai?

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2019 12:07 AM

Kai has been indoctrinated to be a girl since very young. These Hollywood stars do this on purpose

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2019 12:10 AM

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2019 12:10 AM

It' still a boy.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2019 12:11 AM

Leave this child alone

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2019 12:16 AM

I think Liv is trying to duplicate his own upbringing hoping that the magic sticks. He was raised quite unconventionally

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2019 12:20 AM

If I had been allowed,I would have been just as femme as this boy. I dont think hes "transitioning" I think hes just a VERY femme boy who is allowed to be himself. And dont you bitches just hate that ?

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2019 12:21 AM

weird weird weird....more trouble than its worth

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2019 12:28 AM

[quote]Woah.

If the misspelling of whoa becomes officially acceptable, all is lost.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2019 12:34 AM

R9 what was unconventional about Leiv Schreibers upbringing? He his so hot!!! I agree with you R10

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2019 12:35 AM

Let Kai be a flaming gay boy, don't put the Trans label on him..

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2019 12:36 AM

I was a pretty femme little boy many lifetimes ago. My dad did his best to beat the femme out of me. Never in my life had any interest in “transitioning” but Dad’s attitude did me some major damage. I can see that it’s hard to be a parent today but if parents would let their kids be as femme or butch as they want to be and love and protect them even when (especially when!) their kids veer far from stereotypical gender norms, I don’t think we’d see so many using harsh chemicals and invasive surgery in a vain attempt to reorder biology.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2019 12:37 AM

Dead by 30

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2019 12:39 AM

[quote]Imagine if she was named David or Gordon.

When I was a wee one, we had a tabby named David. After a couple of years David got fat. Then he had kittens and became Margie.

S/he always looked a bit sad, and I used to wonder if she was happier when he was David.

I guess these days we'd have let her remain a David.

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2019 12:47 AM

[quote] Leave him or her alone.

Or "them" or "xem" or "zer" or 50 other fantasies.

It's a male of the human species, R1 - it's him. Leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2019 12:54 AM

R13 read his WIki entry under "Early Life"

by Anonymousreply 19November 18, 2019 1:00 AM

Is Liev getting advice from Warren Beatty and Annette Benning?

by Anonymousreply 20November 18, 2019 1:02 AM

The only thing I care about is how old this kid is because kid can move! About to enroll my own in dance class and hope they can bust a move like that. Little nervous about how old this kid is and hope mine can catch up.

by Anonymousreply 21November 18, 2019 1:27 AM

Does he only do the naked willy dance with one son now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 18, 2019 1:33 AM

Like father....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 18, 2019 1:39 AM

Sizemeat verificatia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 18, 2019 1:45 AM

I hope he has fun paying for all the exhausting expenses that come with a trans child on his barely C-List actor budget.

by Anonymousreply 25November 18, 2019 2:02 AM

Picking on a child and their awesome parents for letting them identify as THEY are. Fuck you dinosaurs. You're a stain on the LGBTQ community. Also dead by 30? That's the trans folks who are murdered daily because of bigots like you.

by Anonymousreply 26November 18, 2019 2:07 AM

R26 God, I hope you’re trolling. I pray to god you’re joking and that people like you aren’t the future face of the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 27November 18, 2019 2:17 AM

I'm not and we are. Fucking deal.

by Anonymousreply 28November 18, 2019 2:19 AM

Realistically, the lawsuits, deaths and messy lives will prove things to be far more complex than your obviously limited mind can imagine r26.

Oh and expect the next generation coming up will absolutely not subscribe to your...thought process.

by Anonymousreply 29November 18, 2019 2:23 AM

R26 Is a trans.

by Anonymousreply 30November 18, 2019 2:28 AM

Oh,dont be so hard on her R29 . As we well know, one day he too will be a "dinosaur" . Are any of us still the radical queens we were during the AIDS crisis ? Do any of us still think with the certainty youth gives you ? Its all a circle , he will find out .

by Anonymousreply 31November 18, 2019 2:28 AM

He is going to miss his dick when he finds out that he was just actually a fem gay. I think that is why Jazz is so depressed!

by Anonymousreply 32November 18, 2019 2:41 AM

I don’t care at this point. If these wackos want to fuck up their bodies, good for them. As long as they stop getting mad at us for not wanting to fuck them, they can play Mr/Mrs/Xr. Potato Head all they want.

by Anonymousreply 33November 18, 2019 2:45 AM

So which one is it in the video?

by Anonymousreply 34November 18, 2019 2:48 AM

R34 Kai = blonde, pink shirt, grey shorts and white shoes

by Anonymousreply 35November 18, 2019 3:18 AM

r35 Trans... and anorexic?? Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 36November 18, 2019 3:25 AM

She dressed up as Harley Quinn one year, complete in fishnets.

Let’s hope she hasn’t inherited her father’s nose.

by Anonymousreply 37November 18, 2019 3:28 AM

This is what I mean when I say liberals are latent homophobes. That boy's most likely going to be a gay man, with or without permanent developmental damage and disfiguration.

The people transing their kids now are the ones who would given them lobotomies a century ago.

by Anonymousreply 38November 18, 2019 3:31 AM

Kai isn’t gay, he’s full blown trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 18, 2019 3:35 AM

Well if you are femme and absolutely can't tame it then maybe your best strategy is to transition.

by Anonymousreply 40November 18, 2019 3:36 AM

But then what a coincidence that trans are so statistically rare and yet so many Hollywood stars have one. Strange

by Anonymousreply 41November 18, 2019 3:38 AM

I don’t really see a problem with it. The more effeminate gay guys transition, the easier it’ll be for the normal gay guys to escape the stereotype of femininity. This could be a step in the right direction for gay men to finally be seen as real men in the eyes of straights. The quicker we get rid of the femme queens, the better. If that means they have to chop off their dicks and slap on a wig that’s fine by me.

by Anonymousreply 42November 18, 2019 3:40 AM

R41 That’s because the statistics are usually polling adult trans people. There’s a shit ton of trans kids now, because tomboys and girly guys have been replaced by being trans. The annoying old people that kept trying to push the idea that blue is for boys and pink is for girls have gotten exactly what they wanted: now little girls that prefer playing with trucks to playing with barbies all think that they’re boys and little boys who prefer glitter to dirt all think they they’re girls. Gendering things has caused the new generations to now associate gender with preferences and material items such as clothing rather than with things like chromosomes and genitals. Congrats.

by Anonymousreply 43November 18, 2019 3:43 AM

Why are people assuming this kid ain't been transed? Last i checked that's what a girl looks like. They've probably already started it on hormones.

by Anonymousreply 44November 18, 2019 3:43 AM

Collecting black kids used to be en vogue. Now if you don't have a visibly queer kid, you are so untrendy.

by Anonymousreply 45November 18, 2019 3:49 AM

The press is still calling him Kai, so, regardless of whether his parents are homophobes or TRA doormats, at least they’re not turning him into a spectacle unlike the stage/Munchie parents who transition their kids for attention.

R45

Charlize has done both.

by Anonymousreply 46November 18, 2019 6:02 AM

R46

I mean, the press is still calling him “he”/“him”.

by Anonymousreply 47November 18, 2019 6:03 AM

[quote]The only thing I care about is how old this kid is because kid can move! About to enroll my own in dance class and hope they can bust a move like that. Little nervous about how old this kid is and hope mine can catch up.

Don’t worry, kids that age pick up things fast. My Rayden learned all her routines in no time for her recitals. I was shocked! 👯‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 48November 18, 2019 8:00 AM

[quote] awesome parents for letting them identify as THEY are. Fuck you dinosaurs.

Ok, Foetus. Go “identify” as trans-age and trans-race then.

by Anonymousreply 49November 18, 2019 10:16 AM

*who doesn’t deny permanent biology

by Anonymousreply 50November 18, 2019 10:20 AM

"Liev Schreiber's Son is Gender Non-Conforming" doesn't garner 1% of the attention that "trans" does.

Oh, and Schreiber's son remains his son. Forever.

by Anonymousreply 51November 18, 2019 10:27 AM

R42 No, doing that would just reinforce the stereotype that gay men actually want to be women.

by Anonymousreply 52November 18, 2019 3:01 PM

Heres the thing R42 ,I can almost guarantee that my femme ass got WAY more dick than your assimilated ass ever will . And Id bet good money that your so called butch legs go up in the air faster than even mine did. The butcher they are,the more they want to get fucked. Also,no matter how desperately you try to fit in guess what ? They still secretly look down on you. So butch on Hunty,but the rest of us have your number.

by Anonymousreply 53November 18, 2019 3:11 PM

Oh shut up, no one wants a queen. 👸🏼

by Anonymousreply 54November 18, 2019 3:17 PM

I don't really care, do u?

by Anonymousreply 55November 18, 2019 3:18 PM

[quote]The butcher they are,the more they want to get fucked.

That's crazy talk, R53!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 18, 2019 3:21 PM

These parents are sick and should be investigated for child abuse. The whole “my 9 year old trans kid” reeks of parents projecting onto their kids. How the fuck does a 9 year old decide they’re a completely different gender? I’m so sick of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 57November 18, 2019 3:24 PM

I'd keep he/she indoors til age 16: homeschool, etc. Maybe they'd grow out of it.

But those pics will haunt them for life.

by Anonymousreply 58November 18, 2019 3:32 PM

If my dad looked like Liev, I'd have gender-conforming and daddy issues, too.

Hello stuff of Greek tragedy!

by Anonymousreply 59November 18, 2019 3:33 PM

Is that Hedwig and his angry inch?

by Anonymousreply 60November 18, 2019 3:40 PM

Mmmm hmmm R54 . Tell that to the 1000s , yes 1000s of men who "didnt" want my queenie ass .

by Anonymousreply 61November 18, 2019 3:54 PM

I really don't care if anybody's kid and their family considers themselves trans, BUT why do the high profile ones tart themselves up so grotesquely?

Look at Kai, for example. My parents wouldn't allow my sisters to wear that much make up when they were in HIGH SCHOOL, ffs. Not to mention the fishnets and booty shorts.

I just don't get why tender age MTFs feel the need to look like junior drag queens.

by Anonymousreply 62November 18, 2019 5:12 PM

I wonder if Liev still does the "willy dance" with his kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 18, 2019 5:30 PM

I have no dog in this fight but I find it hilarious how scared gay men are of the trans movement. I wonder if the trannies feel the same way about gay existence invalidating them. You guys should just settle this in a duel at dawn. Handbags only of course.

by Anonymousreply 64November 18, 2019 6:50 PM

R64 it seems that many boys who were once viewed as femme are now viewed as trans. How many boys will be pushed into changing their sex because some parents would rather have a trans girl than a gay son?

I don't know if it's as prevalent with tom boys or butch girls, but how many girls decide they're boys simply because it seems that being male is easier--or more popular--than being female?

by Anonymousreply 65November 18, 2019 6:54 PM

R65 Quite a few, which is why teenage girls are the most likely to suffer "Sudden Onset Gender Dysphoria," i.e. realizing in high school that life is brutal for lesbians and it'll be easier to pass as a man.

R64 Who are you and why are you here? Are you a "straight woman?"

by Anonymousreply 66November 18, 2019 7:44 PM

[quote]I have no dog in this fight

Sure Tranny Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2019 8:23 AM

Liev looks incredibly sexy in r39 ‘s pic

by Anonymousreply 68November 19, 2019 8:44 AM

My father never approved of the woman inside me.

by Anonymousreply 69November 19, 2019 10:04 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 19, 2019 10:39 AM

Like father, like son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2019 9:51 PM

Good for her. I hope she is happy.

by Anonymousreply 72November 20, 2019 1:01 AM

I was never a "femme" boy, but my cousin was, and he's straight and a huge pussyhound. I've also known some very tough, flamboyantly gay men in my lifetime, and the sexiest, most macho straight guys I've known are more often in possession of stereotypically feminine attributes than their neutered, beta counterparts.

The truth is that everybody has both feminine and masculine qualities, and a willingness to explore them shouldn't be perceived as a weakness by the gay community. On the other hand, the current "nonbinary" craze doesn't embrace this---it wants to ignore it, so it can claim "Enby" as an immutable, persecuted identity.

by Anonymousreply 73November 20, 2019 1:28 AM

^^^And don't get me started on the grifters who constantly invoke the "trans" community and endorse professional transactivists to earn woke tokens.

by Anonymousreply 74November 20, 2019 1:30 AM

CONSPIRAFRAU THREAD

This OP is an LSA idiot who thinks the illuminati is plotting to emasculate black men and steal the pineal glands of black children so that Jews can eat them. She thinks every successful woman is a sex slave whore and that all paparazzi photos are hookers being 'advertised' to the highest bidder. She's a paranoid schizophrenic bigot and she's posting here with multiple sock puppet accounts. All of her threads are verbatim reposts from LSA.

by Anonymousreply 75November 20, 2019 1:34 AM

R73 I have noticed something similar. The pussy hounds are fucking ugly and the hottest guys are gay, bi or bicurious and suppressing it.

Why?!

by Anonymousreply 76November 20, 2019 1:46 AM

I don’t care about this. I DO care about that fucking weird episode with the bicycle handlebar. Where the fuck did he/she pick that up?

by Anonymousreply 77November 20, 2019 2:06 AM

Kai was born Samuel. I noticed him transitioning about four or five years ago when out with mom, Naomi Watts. I have a feeling Liev had to take some time accepting it and adjusting which might have contributed Liev and Naomi breaking up. But Liev is a devoted father.

by Anonymousreply 78November 20, 2019 2:10 AM

[quote] The truth is that everybody has both feminine and masculine qualities

I don't think that's quite the "truth", R73 - because those are simply stereotypes. There is no such thing as a 'masculine' vs 'feminine' "quality" - there's simply 'domineering / sporty' vs 'gentle / creative' "qualities". Those are personality traits, not sex traits. If you look at a male tiger vs female tiger coming at you - it's usually hard to even guess the sex from a distance, because they can both behave in a similar way.

For most of human history, the majority of people were physical-labourers. Males would do heavy labour. Females would often have to assist with the heavy labour (carrying heavy water buckets from wells, helping plough the field, etc). The only males and females who could 'afford' to be so-called "feminine" were a small percentage - upper-middle class and upper-class males and females (think poncy French aristos). The rest had to work like cattle - and you can't be so-called "feminine" when you're lifting and heaving daily like a dog.

I remember seeing females in developing countries lugging about bricks and other heavy supplies. So is carrying tons of bricks every day "feminine" or "masculine"? If they carry 50 pounds of supplies on their shoulders day in and day out, without whining or complaining - are they "masculine" / stalwart? If they staunchly carry the same burden but in a dress, skirt or kaftan - are they "feminine"?

I bet those people don't even think about such superficial so-called "qualities" - they know that, regardless of sex, they still have to carry those heavy supplies, for their families or for work. And they can't do it in a "sashaying, flaming or manicured" manner and they can't be "overly sensitive" or cry-prone about it (because all that would just be ineffective labour). So most females in poor regions are so-called "masculine" (i.e. stalwart, hardy and physically tough, with a thick skin) - because life in those places is hard and requires you to be so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 20, 2019 3:33 PM

^Wow, I feel lazy.

by Anonymousreply 80November 22, 2019 6:26 AM

Liev could transition me into a hungry bottom. He's is sex.

The kid? Who cares.

by Anonymousreply 81November 22, 2019 6:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!