Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HA! It was chest pains that sent Jabba The Trump To The Hospital

I hope his heart blows up suddenly, and soon. Sorry piece of shit. I'm just surprised they found a heart in his chest. I figured his chest was full of fecal matter. But then, we all knew the whole BS line they're laying out to the public now was a life all along.

------

Writer’s Source Claims “Chest Discomfort” Prompted Trump’s Abrupt “Routine Physical” At Walter Reed

A contributor for The Hill who writes on veterans issues and used to work for the Department of Veterans Affairs is claiming that President Donald Trump visited Walter Reed National Medical Center due to chest discomfort. That’s a different story from the White House statement on Trump’s November 16, 2019 visit, which said Trump was undergoing “portions” of a routine annual exam.

According to an article by the University of Maine, Vernon used to work at the VA in the position of “coordinator and cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation therapist with the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Service.” The chest discomfort claim has not been confirmed by other sources. However, others have written that it’s unusual how the president’s Walter Reed hospital visit unfolded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 23, 2020 1:01 AM

Panic attack! Cheeto knows they are closing in.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2019 5:01 PM

I pray every night that we'll see him stroke out live on TV soon.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2019 5:02 PM

It is just the weight of Nancy Pelosi sitting on his chest.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2019 5:03 PM

Dems should use the Trump playbook and start spreading ominous health stories about him. Who cares if they are true? He's obese and frankly, his skin looks like shit! He has dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2019 5:05 PM

And looking tired. He should really step down for the good of the country.

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2019 5:06 PM

He knows the myth that he controls the fortunes of the GOP is unraveling and that is the only thing that has kept him from being unceremoniously tossed out on his ass and then into prison. That knowledge would give anyone chest pain, let alone a POS coward like DJT.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2019 5:07 PM

No more Big Macs fatty.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2019 5:08 PM

There are also rumors that Trump was not seen leaving the hospital. Could he still be there?

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2019 5:10 PM

Anthony Scaramucci got it right-- out by March. Pence-Haley ticket for the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2019 5:13 PM

[quote]No more Big Macs fatty.

Au contraire, he should have More! More! More!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2019 5:20 PM

Die, evil fuck, die!

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2019 5:21 PM

Diagnosed with Yovanovitch Syndrome. "He's going to go through some things", said one doctor.

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2019 5:27 PM

Roger Stone conviction

Marie Yovanovitch’s excellent testimony

Adam Schiff interrupting proceedings to read Trump’s Mean Girl tweet & ask Yovanovitch if she felt intimidated.

Rudy Giuliani gone rogue

Photos of Trump with Lev & Igor

News stories hinting one of the LevIgor duo might be flipping

Erdogan visit did not go well. Erdogan schooled Trump & GOP senators on how they were wrong & he was right in no uncertain terms.

Photos of people in airplanes all watching the impeachment proceedings.

GOP talking points to MSM that the impeachment hearing was dull, democrats introduced nothing alarming, there was no “smoking gun,” and democrats “lacked pizzazz” were skewered on Twitter with some pretty hilarious tweets.

Nunes, Jordan, Stefanik & Turner came off badly. Radcliffe was idiotic. GOP lawyer Castor came off like a high school kid trying out for the debate team (and losing).

Chris Wallace on Fox praising Yovanovitch

Two Trump visits to Louisiana to boost the GOP gubernatorial candidate; democrat wins.

Democratic governor elected in KY

No wonder Trump is having chest pains.....

by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2019 5:27 PM

Hopefully that hideous self tanner and all the dye he puts in his hair is seeping into his internal organs and they'll all start to fail, one by one.

by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2019 5:28 PM

Would it be against the law to hold a placard at his next public appearance that says, “Just die already!”

by Anonymousreply 15November 17, 2019 5:29 PM

Also — lots of MSM stories lately on lonely white males in rural areas & farmers committing suicide. The farmer suicide is tied to Trump trade wars, the lonely white males look like impotent losers. White maleate in rural areas are a big Trump demographic.

by Anonymousreply 16November 17, 2019 5:31 PM

Mother Pence is currently furiously calling the ladies on her Sunday school prayer chain and browsing china patterns.

by Anonymousreply 17November 17, 2019 5:32 PM

I hope that fucker doesn't die. I want a full investigation without having to be "respectful of the dead".

by Anonymousreply 18November 17, 2019 5:39 PM

Agree he deserves to be alive to face his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 19November 17, 2019 5:43 PM

Let me just say I can't STAND Trump and want him out of the White House Yesterday, but please Baby Jesus, DO NOT Let this man die from a Cardiac Event or a Stroke and become a MARTYR for these insane MAGA lemmings!

by Anonymousreply 20November 17, 2019 5:43 PM

If Pence steps in, all the Republicans who didn't want to vote again for Trump will vote for Pence- due to his conservative, anti-gay agenda.

Do you want 9 years of Pence? Then 8 more for his VP?

I'm just sayin'

by Anonymousreply 21November 17, 2019 5:50 PM

Yeah, it's hard to say whether Trump would be the best opponent for the Democrats. I mean, I thought that the last time and look what happened! (It's my single largest miscalculation... I thought with the between women (especially), non-whites and educated people he'd have the demographics to win. Women let me down, I think.)

by Anonymousreply 22November 17, 2019 5:52 PM

^ he WOULDN'T have the demographics to win, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 23November 17, 2019 5:53 PM

I'm not overly concerned with Trump being convicted and removed. The impeachment will be good enough until the elections. Let the fat fool live with the knowledge that he is one of only 3 Presidents who were impeached. That's the main thing history will remember about the fool. He was impeached and called the most corrupt POTUS in the history of the nation.

by Anonymousreply 24November 17, 2019 5:53 PM

R13 - Don't forget Russia taking over a former U.S. airbase in Syria. I'm not familiar how the base's infrastructure was built, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was wholly funded for and constructed by the U.S. Let that sink in. Can you imagine how the Democratic presidential candidates can spin this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 17, 2019 5:53 PM

I think it would be good if he had a stroke and didn't die but was left a half-vegetable and had to step down. That way, his base who cheered him on when he made fun of that disabled reporter would see Trump in the same light.

by Anonymousreply 26November 17, 2019 5:54 PM

Pence would not run.

by Anonymousreply 27November 17, 2019 5:54 PM

His sudden death would be for the best. I'm afraid that, if he lives through the impeachment and trial, as I expect, he will be meaner and more vindictive than usual. He will do more stupid things, like withdraw from NATO. Fortunately, there is a one-year waiting period for that to take effect, and a Dem President could reverse it, I assume.

I’ll bet Trump doesn't know the US is party to numerous alliances around the world. Damn idiot.

by Anonymousreply 28November 17, 2019 5:56 PM

Fake News!

by Anonymousreply 29November 17, 2019 6:00 PM

I love how the Russian trolls have already moved on to Nikki Haley and/or Pence scenario. They know Trump is done for.

But Nikki Haley or Pence? Pence himself may be impeached and they both have the stench of Trump all over them.

by Anonymousreply 30November 17, 2019 6:05 PM

Fake News!

by Anonymousreply 31November 17, 2019 6:06 PM

Don't worry guys and gals. I've watched the Omen fifteen times and I'm almost ready.

by Anonymousreply 32November 17, 2019 6:24 PM

Official State Propaganda. I’m telling you my health is yuuuge!

by Anonymousreply 33November 17, 2019 8:13 PM

[quote]Two Trump visits to Louisiana to boost the GOP gubernatorial candidate; democrat wins.

Trump actually made 3 visits to Louisiana over 5 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 34November 17, 2019 9:51 PM

Not that I support him, but I'm always amazed at (on a gay site) how many people are comfortable with a President Pence.

He would certainly be more civil and "professional" but ...

by Anonymousreply 35November 17, 2019 9:55 PM

I think Peolsi should go through with impeachment (even though there is no chance he will be convicted by the Senate), but I ultimately think he needs to be voted out. President Pence makes me equally nervous as President Trump.

by Anonymousreply 36November 17, 2019 9:57 PM

Pence doesn’t have anywhere near the cult support Trump does.

by Anonymousreply 37November 17, 2019 10:06 PM

R35, I haven’t heard anyone say that they were “comfortable” with Pence. Both are awful.

Trump is a criminal. This thing with Ukraine is immense, really. You can be sure he’s done similar things with other countries. Maybe not election related, but perhaps related to Ivanka’s Chinese patents? We can’t know most of it, but I don’t doubt it’s gone on.

As for Pence, I don’t know a lot about him. I read he’s a religious zealot. And extremely conservative. Frankly, I think the disruption will be bad for them, thus good for America.

by Anonymousreply 38November 17, 2019 10:11 PM

His heart is fine. He will be alive forever, torturing the world.

by Anonymousreply 39November 17, 2019 10:14 PM

LOL Trump is so interested in fighting corruption and his campaign screed was "Lock Her Up!" when the Rs controlled the House and Senate he followed through with his promise, right? Oh, wait.

by Anonymousreply 40November 17, 2019 10:22 PM

Trump and Jared have been selling protection all around the world since they have been in office...I think all of Washington knows it but no one speaks of it. If all of that came out to the public, maybe then, he would finally feel embarrassed. Rob Blagoyavuch is still in prison.

by Anonymousreply 41November 17, 2019 10:25 PM

I'd give anything to see that reporter he mocked fake some chest pains right now.

by Anonymousreply 42November 17, 2019 10:27 PM

r35, I'm comfortable with President Pence for a year as a lame duck. He is not electable as President.

If Trump died. The republicans would run a quick primary season and he would not be the nominee. So I'm for Trump to just die already.

The republican party would have an identity crisis because their platform is currently Trumpism and not enough time to straighten things out. Trump supporters would identify the next candidates as the establishment, never Trumpers or the deep state and stay home.

Trump needs to go and I'd be happy with his death. Although paralyzed and drinking out of a paper straw would be okay to.

by Anonymousreply 43November 17, 2019 10:28 PM

I'm sure Ivanka would look stunning in black.

by Anonymousreply 44November 17, 2019 10:31 PM

Haley or Cotton would be the GOP nominee. Although a Pence vrs. Buttigieg matchup would be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 45November 17, 2019 10:32 PM

Chronic pain, suffering and humiliation equal to all the pain, premature aging and suffering he foisted on all of us would be my hope.

by Anonymousreply 46November 17, 2019 10:34 PM

[quote]I pray every night that we'll see him stroke out live on TV soon.

Agreed. It wouldn't be fair if it happened without the nation coming together to watch and then it becomes an annual event like the Christmas log, playing on a loop.

And fuck anyone who starts in with the "high and mighty" crap. He is pure evil. He would do what Hitler did in a fucking heartbeat. The ONLY thing that stops him is the rest of us. Don't ever forget that fact. He has hate in him for people for no other reason than what they are.

by Anonymousreply 47November 17, 2019 10:36 PM

Are these fools ever embarrassed at the things they say? Watch Pirro and that two bit looking street hooker Stephanie Grisham in the video at the link.

--------

White House And Cultist Jeanine Pirro Agree: Trump’s Health Is “As Good As Can Be, Almost Superhuman”

“He’s healthy as can be,” Stephan ie Grisham said. “I put a statement out about that. He has got more energy than anybody in the White House. That man works from 6:00 a.m. until, you know, very, very late at night. He’s doing just fine.”

“The President remains healthy and energetic without complaints, as demonstrated by his repeated vigorous rally performances in front of thousands of Americans several times a week,” Grisham said in her statement released earlier Saturday night following the unannounced visit to the medical center.

“He’s almost superhuman,” Jeanine Pirro said, agreeing. “I don’t know how anyone can deal with what he’s dealing with. I get frustrated with what’s going on in Washington.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 17, 2019 10:39 PM

My sense of basic decency flies out of the window when it comes to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 49November 17, 2019 10:40 PM

Its a stunt to set up his alibi for when they finally close in. Trump will claim hes too unwell to face charges or impeachment. ...and its all the fault of the Democrats and their phony witch hunt.

by Anonymousreply 50November 17, 2019 10:41 PM

R47 True. He thinks Putin and Chairman Kim ROCK and would love to be able to throw opponents in prison and execute them like his idols do.

by Anonymousreply 51November 17, 2019 10:41 PM

Let’s hope so r50.

by Anonymousreply 52November 17, 2019 10:45 PM

It's the Grinch Conundrum.

His heart is several sizes too small, but continues to beat like a Native American War Drum.

by Anonymousreply 53November 17, 2019 10:49 PM

"I'm sure Ivanka would look stunning in black."

She'll be especially fetching if she wears her "I really don't care, do u?" jacket to the funeral. So appropriate to describe the nation's mood.

by Anonymousreply 54November 17, 2019 10:50 PM

R48, really, what's the difference between those FOX assholes and this woman? Nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 17, 2019 10:51 PM

I know Trump’s father lived to his 90s but he wasn’t under the kind of pressure his son is. Fred was a racist and a cheating money grabber, but he was in charge of his company & had no fears of being found out so long as he paid the required bribes.

Donald is in Shit City right now with no easy way out. He can’t bribe his way out of trouble. He’s finally learning that he can’t bluff or bully his way out.

This is the early 90s all over again for him, but this time he’s not facing vulnerable banks who are afraid they’ll go under if they demand their money. This time there are no Russian mobsters who can bail him out. If his tax returns get out there, he’ll be exposed. People are watching Deutsche Bank very closely. He’s going to be dogged by NY state & NY city for years in tax avoidance civil cases.

He has to move to FL because he’ll be torn to pieces in NYC. He also needs to pay as little tax as possible since he can’t grift off of his “charity” foundation ...at least not for a few years. He doesn’t have Michael Cohen as his strongman anymore. He’s got Rudy Giuliani, who’s a fucking raving lunatic who, like Trump, can’t keep his mouth shut.

Some Fox hosts have badmouthed him - I’m guessing Chris Wallace’s days are numbered. Barr will take a little trip to NY & meet with Murdoch again.

Trump thought he was invincible. He thought he would always get out of trouble because of his genius mind. He thinks his vindictiveness is like an energy field protecting him.

He’s just a mean, nasty old man & everything is getting to him. The pressure. The court cases about his taxes. The impeachment. There’s more to come out & he knows it. He’s been betrayed! Mother of mercy, could this be the end of Little Hands Trump?

by Anonymousreply 56November 17, 2019 10:57 PM

“The President remains healthy and energetic without complaints, as demonstrated by his repeated vigorous rally performances in front of thousands."

So did Hitler, despite his Parkinson's, syphilis and meth/cocaine addictions.

by Anonymousreply 57November 17, 2019 11:01 PM

Fred Trump may have been a piece of shit, but he was a smart piece of shit. His son Donald is also a piece of shit, but a dumb piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 58November 17, 2019 11:02 PM

I have posted this on other threads but this seems like a good place for a repost:

Trump's aide says to him, "Sir, I had a dream you got your parade. It was miles and miles long winding through Washington DC. Joyful Americans lined the route, literally in the millions. People were laughing, cheering, playing in the street. You were riding in the most beautiful carriage." Trump asks, "Did I have a big smile on my face?" The aide answers, "I don't know, sir. The casket was closed."

by Anonymousreply 59November 17, 2019 11:02 PM

And they get dumber with each generation, R58

by Anonymousreply 60November 17, 2019 11:03 PM

Chest pains!! That’s the best news I’ve heard all day. Let’s hope a lethal heart attack is soon to follow.

by Anonymousreply 61November 17, 2019 11:07 PM

...a heart attack, right after he’s impeached.

by Anonymousreply 62November 17, 2019 11:08 PM

But Doctor Ronny Jackson told us that Trump might live to be 200 years old.

by Anonymousreply 63November 17, 2019 11:15 PM

I think r62 is right....he will have a fatal heart attack right after hes impeached. 10:1 he pulls a Ken Lay...supposedly dies, nobody sees the body because it was cremated immediately...and hes off to wherever with the BILLIONS hes stolen from our treasury. I wonder who would take him...and if he tries a stunt like that, he would never be able to live incognito....AND SILENT.

by Anonymousreply 64November 17, 2019 11:15 PM

I knew it and I agree with R56, it's all coming to a head: the speed addiction, the pressure of knowing it's over, poor diet, probable incontinence, knowing that there's more evidence coming -- he'll stroke out before the end of the year. I don't think there's any way he'll make the 2020 election.

He still has his base though. My father-in-law (white, Vietnam vet, ex-pastor of 30 years) posts of the Trump injustices on Facebook every day. He thinks Trump is being railroaded by the liberals -- liberal media, liberal politicians, liberal entertainers. That 33 percent will never turn on Trump, even if a video of Trump getting pissed on by a Russian whore leaks (leaks, ha.). The 33 percenters will say the video's doctored.

by Anonymousreply 65November 17, 2019 11:18 PM

Anyone else think it's odd that if he was having a real health emergency that he'd go to Walter Read?

I would think they'd take him to George Washington Univ. Hospital or John Hopkin's Cardiac Hospital.

by Anonymousreply 66November 17, 2019 11:20 PM

A chest full of backed-up fecal matter. Genius diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 67November 17, 2019 11:31 PM

R66, maybe there’s protocol for it? Chest pain, still able to down a cheeseburger—go to Walter Reed?

by Anonymousreply 68November 17, 2019 11:45 PM

Melania’s grieving widow outfit for the State funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 17, 2019 11:47 PM

Heart attack, stroke, die...don’t care. But Trump must be impeached first. I want that impeachment stain on his record before he departs.

Then, by all means, get the fuck out, you criminal pig.

by Anonymousreply 70November 17, 2019 11:47 PM

[quote] he will have a fatal heart attack right after hes impeached.

People with the fame & money of Trump rarely have fatal heart attacks. They’re treated like gods by doctors. They get routine echocardiograms, stress tests, bloodwork, immediate stent placement. They don’t wait for ambulances. As soon as someone like Trump says “Gee, I don’t feel so good” he’s rushed away with an oxymeter in his finger, given an ekg, cardiac enzymes are drawn, Chem12, CBC, PT/PTT, you name it and it’s stat, stat, stat.

An example - my in-laws had a nurse’s side from India. She kept going to the doctor complaint of pain in her shoulder & down her left arm. The dr gave her an anti-inflammatory, Vioxx. Didn’t help. He xrayed her shoulder and told her “there’s nothing there!” He was irritated with her. Of course it was angina & of course Vioxx turned out to be not so great for the heart. She had a heart attack. If she were Trump & complained of shoulder & left arm pain they’d immediately have thought “Left arm pain? Angina!” And done a million dollar workup. They would’ve discovered a blockage or an arrhythmia & immediately treat it.

Good ending though - the lady sued the dr & the company that put out Vioxx and got a nice sum. Nothing earth shattering, but a nice “sorry about that” sum.

by Anonymousreply 71November 18, 2019 12:12 AM

My money's on a fatal Charley Horse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 18, 2019 12:19 AM

I want all of this dirt to come out then it goes to the senate and the Republicans refuse to impeach him and have to voice their support of him to justify their refusal. Then Trump's finances are exposed, then he dies. You know the Republicans wish he would die now.

by Anonymousreply 73November 18, 2019 12:27 AM

Trump's children hate his guts. That's a known fact. They're all just playing the game in hopes they'll get more in the will. There's nothing the whole bunch of them would love more than for him to drop dead as soon as possible.

As far as very rich people not dying from heart attacks is concerned, they drop dead all the time from massive heart attacks. They die slowly from cancer. Death spares no one, not even the rich. Those who live to very advanced ages are just lucky, no matter how much money they have.

by Anonymousreply 74November 18, 2019 12:30 AM

[quote] goes to the senate and the Republicans refuse to impeach him

Again, if it gets to the Senate he will have already been impeached. The Senate has no involvement in the impeachment process.

by Anonymousreply 75November 18, 2019 12:31 AM

[quote]My father-in-law (white, Vietnam vet, ex-pastor of 30 years) posts of the Trump injustices on Facebook every day.

Since your father is a Vietnam vet, why isn't he offended by the fact that Trump lied to avoid serving in Vietnam?

Or that Trump degraded the military service of McCain?

by Anonymousreply 76November 18, 2019 12:34 AM

And the Khan family

by Anonymousreply 77November 18, 2019 12:35 AM

Maybe Melania is slowly poisoning him.

I wonder if she has perfected her casket dance yet?

by Anonymousreply 78November 18, 2019 12:37 AM

"Chest discomfort?" Baaahahaha

R76 my 98 yr old dad, a veteran of three wars and a lifelong republican until George11, HATES trump and of course is a registered democrat now.

by Anonymousreply 79November 18, 2019 12:38 AM

[quote] You know the Republicans wish he would die now.

Nobody is wishing harder than Melanie. Imagine how repulsed she must be at the sight of his enormous ass and ever-growing protruding gut every day. And being forced to hold his clammy sweaty hand every time they’re in public...her skin must crawl.

by Anonymousreply 80November 18, 2019 1:00 AM

[quote]Melania’s grieving widow outfit for the State funeral.

Silly. The slutwear is for after the funeral. We've already seen her funeral outfit...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 18, 2019 1:06 AM

R80, don't underestimate the limits of what Melania can endure. She's an old pro. She's seen it all.

by Anonymousreply 82November 18, 2019 1:07 AM

Grisham forgot the punchline to her joke about Jabba starting to work at 6 a.m.

by Anonymousreply 83November 18, 2019 1:13 AM

This is all about the tax returns. He knows the SC won't take up the case. That's what is causing the panic.

by Anonymousreply 84November 18, 2019 1:27 AM

R76/R77, and let's not forget that his prenup from the second marriage included that any kids born into the marriage will be cut off if they join the military. He has no respect for serving this country. Trump had no appreciate for when that vet gave him his purple heart. I couldn't stand McCain, but my God, you hear that draft dodging pos mock the time he spent in a fucking cage, how in the hell could any service person vote for Trump?

As I said in other another thread (and I would bet my life on this): If he were given a choice between dinner with military vets or dinner with liberal, Hollywood, elitist celebrities, I don't doubt for even a second that he would choose the latter. He is a shallow, self-absorbed parasite.

I'm sorry, but I don't think there's a stupider group than Republican military people starting from when they voted for Dubya and weren't disgusted by the swift-boating of Kerry and the mocking of his purple heart. Or Max Cleland - that one was particularly disgusting when you consider his opponent was yet ANOTHER DRAFT DODGER. Despicable. And as the years go on, servicepeople should be even LESS likely to vote for the GOP, not more so.

They just ignore the legislation that HASN'T passed due to Republicans. Not to mention the countless draft dodgers who only see them as pawns to fight for their special interest groups.

A jobs bill geared specifically to helping vets a few years back, failed because Reps tried to attach bullshit about Iran. That's how psychotic neocons are. They wanted to create conditions for a new war based on lies into another country when we were still in Iraq. They tried to tack that onto a friggin JOBS bills for vets. Dems wouldn't allow it and the bill failed.

If any military people on DL vote the GOP or you know anyone who does, they are in fact complete idiots in denial about who really "Supports the troops" and who does not.

by Anonymousreply 85November 18, 2019 1:40 AM

Pete vs Pence 2020 - please, God.

by Anonymousreply 86November 18, 2019 1:42 AM

"Melanie....her skin must crawl."

Nah, she's an old pro.

by Anonymousreply 87November 18, 2019 1:51 AM

Actually, come to think of it, I don't want him to die before he's suffered the humiliation of being drummed out of office.

by Anonymousreply 88November 18, 2019 2:06 AM

[quote] As far as very rich people not dying from heart attacks is concerned, they drop dead all the time from massive heart attacks.

Nope.

Witness Dick Cheney.

by Anonymousreply 89November 18, 2019 2:26 AM

R84, as well they shouldn’t! There is plenty of precedent set—they do NOT have a basis on which to consider overruling the lower court on the tax returns.

by Anonymousreply 90November 18, 2019 3:11 AM

If these were normal times and he was a decent President - then a cover story would have been told with the intention to not worry and concern the general public.

In this version there is no concerned public. Only millions and millions of people with their fingers crossed hoping "Please let him die. Please let him kick the bucket."

I wish he could know this but he'll never let those thoughts through.

by Anonymousreply 91November 18, 2019 4:12 AM

Thanks R75. After the impeachment trial by Senate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 18, 2019 4:45 AM

I don't want him to die until he's spent at least a week in prison. He'll be arrested and charged by New York the second he's no longer president. He knows it. He will never resign due to health concerns.

by Anonymousreply 93November 18, 2019 5:42 AM

R93

Yep. I want him in prison more than I want him dead.

by Anonymousreply 94November 18, 2019 11:21 AM

If he lives, and if he doesn't completely lose his mind and require managed care for the rest of his life he'll never go to prison. There are enough Republican bigwigs in federal government who'll be able to wrangle a deal to allow him to go away quietly if things go completely to hell for him. Remember, Trump saving face is the GOP saving face. They'll make sure as little damage as possible is done to the GOP's reputation with their base and keeping most of Trump's crimes secret is key to that happening. The Democrats will go right along with it too, as long as they get an agreement from Trump that he'll walk away and stay away from politics, even from the outside, for the rest of his life. And that will include agreements from New York to not pursue any indictments against him once he's out of office.

It'll be amazing how smart and full of common sense an idiot like Trump will get once he's backed up against a wall with nowhere to go but prison.

by Anonymousreply 95November 18, 2019 11:35 AM

I would not look forward to an ex-president Tweeting his heart's content all day, everyday till death.

I don't care what that motherfucker has to say now, and I sure as hell won't when he's out of office.

by Anonymousreply 96November 18, 2019 11:39 AM

He'll toss his entire criminal family under the bus to stay out of prison. Speaking of...wonder if Javanka are contemplating fleeing to Saudi Arabia. They must know everything is about to crumble.

by Anonymousreply 97November 18, 2019 1:28 PM

I enjoyed the side-eye coverage of this over the weekend, "Everyone knows you are fat and unhealthy."

Either The WH is lying about this trip, or they are so dysfunctional that a "Physical - Phase One" entry on the official WH calendar is too much to pull off.

by Anonymousreply 98November 18, 2019 1:37 PM

He is so going to blame this on Pelosi and Schiff-- "Those mean Democrats ruined my health and now I have to resign (so that Pence can pardon me so I don't release the Conversion Therapy files)

by Anonymousreply 99November 18, 2019 1:42 PM

I want a debilitating stroke that leaves him only able to gurgle and shake his hands about - much as he did making fun of that reporter - and then I'm good. I want full mental cognition - or as close to that as Trump can have - and ten more years of him flailing around, shitting himself. I want TRUMP'S FINAL TRAGIC DAYS on every newspaper to reveal that his hired care has been indifferent to his agony and that he has been sleeping in a puddle of his own shit for weeks at a time because he's so disgusting that the corrupt staff of whatever hideous place they file him away in doesn't care enough to help him. I want his family to abandon him, mostly because they're all in jail. And I want his last few seconds to be bright with clarity, as he stares in horror at the sweep of ultimate blackness and beyond that at what he perceives to be nothing less than the flames of hell. I want these few seconds to last an eternity. And if there is a hell, I'd like that to last an eternity as well.

Oh, and if someone could flush his ashes down a toilet, that would be nice.

Kthnxbi

by Anonymousreply 100November 18, 2019 2:25 PM

[quote] He'll be arrested and charged by New York the second he's no longer president.

It's a civil case, not a criminal case. He won't be arrested.

by Anonymousreply 101November 18, 2019 2:56 PM

What an opportunity for the cabinet to invoke the 25th amendment. Has it been determined if the Anonymous author is still a part of the Trump government. Put your money where your mouth is carpe diem.

by Anonymousreply 102November 18, 2019 4:45 PM

Walter Reed Hospital was not notified in advance that Jabba was coming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 18, 2019 6:23 PM

Hey let's demand the name of the doctor...this is important...if they want to expose the whistleblower, lets get the lowdown on the president's health.

by Anonymousreply 104November 18, 2019 6:43 PM

Again, a sympathy grab. A desperate attempt to appear that he’s being savagely attacked by the Dems and it’s wearing on him and his poor (white trash) fambily meant to pluck the heartstrings of his more simple minded followers. I trust nothing this vile pig does and I hope some of the Repugs are beginning to see through it too, the information is out there.

by Anonymousreply 105November 18, 2019 6:52 PM

Exactly R105-- (see R99) -- when he resigns he will blame it on them for making poor blameless Trumpy sick

by Anonymousreply 106November 18, 2019 7:01 PM

[quote]Speaking of...wonder if Javanka are contemplating fleeing to Saudi Arabia.

I think Ivanka would like to flee to Canada:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 18, 2019 7:50 PM

[quote] I trust nothing this vile pig does and I hope some of the Repugs are beginning to see through it too

They all know exactly what kind of scum Trump is, but they don't care. That's not their priority. Their priority is to save their own jobs and to do that they must save Trump because they know their idiot constituents are dumb enough to think Trump is actually a good POTUS. For them to go against Trump at this stage would mean many of their constituents would go (aka vote) against them when they run for reelection. They won't dare tell their constituents that they made a mistake by voting for Trump at this point because even the dumbasses who voted for them will know they've been covering for crooked Trump all along. Now they're damned if they do and damned if they don't. The ones who could take it no longer are bowing out at the end of their terms.

by Anonymousreply 108November 18, 2019 8:01 PM

[quote]Speaking of...wonder if Javanka are contemplating fleeing to Saudi Arabia.

Oh please, they're Zionist turds headed for Israel. Lord knows that pos Jared has taken enough from Palestinians and funds illegal settlements.

by Anonymousreply 109November 19, 2019 4:05 AM

R101, you're wrong. There are criminal charges ranging from tax evasion and fraud to sexual assault. He'll be arrested and charged within months of leaving office if he doesn't flee the country.

by Anonymousreply 110November 19, 2019 4:18 AM

Trump will be protected as long as he is useful - getting out the votes for repugs. But they are bleeding suburban support, so even Moscow Mitch has to see that Trump is rapidly spreading poison to the party.

by Anonymousreply 111November 19, 2019 4:22 AM

It was something they couldn’t treat at the WH. If it wasn’t his heart or his brain, according to the doc at Walter Reed this evening, it must have been something else. Maybe a kidney stone? Something that required advanced diagnostic equipment probably, so maybe he needed a CT or MRI scan? Also it is something that has required a couple of days to recover from.

by Anonymousreply 112November 19, 2019 5:46 AM

My bet is he had a medical procedure and they told him he had to stay home for X number of days. Otherwise, they’d be propping him up a la Weekend At Bernie’s.

by Anonymousreply 113November 19, 2019 6:12 AM

Did we ever find out why Melania disappeared for weeks a few months into his term?

by Anonymousreply 114November 19, 2019 6:14 AM

Penile implant.

by Anonymousreply 115November 19, 2019 8:32 AM

R114 I think she had some cosmetic work done.

by Anonymousreply 116November 19, 2019 8:36 AM

R116 - Wasn't it speculated that it was cosmetic work to repair a beating and the recuperation necessitated time away so her facial bruising and busted implant repair job could heal, hence the more than a month long absence? And then afterwards, Melania's exile to the Maryland home where her parents live with Baron while he attends a special needs school.

by Anonymousreply 117November 19, 2019 8:45 AM

An unnamed source quoting further anonymous sources. That settles THAT.

by Anonymousreply 118November 19, 2019 9:28 AM

So much winning lately that the pseudo-quasi heart can't take it any more. LOL

by Anonymousreply 119November 19, 2019 9:32 AM

[quote] I think Ivanka would like to flee to Canada:

Hmm, so she and I have at least one thing in common.

by Anonymousreply 120November 19, 2019 10:12 AM

One of the callers on Michael signorelie’s xm /Sirius show who is an EMT thinks it was a neurological event. If it was cardio/pulmonary Trump would have been brought in horizontally.

by Anonymousreply 121November 19, 2019 10:18 AM

A comment on the page OP linked to had me in stitches:

Doctor: You have acute angina.

Trump: You should see Ivanka’s.

by Anonymousreply 122November 19, 2019 10:22 AM

Still no physical exam, 7 mos. later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 23, 2020 1:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!