Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gossip gossip and more gossip(other forums)

I visit this site quite a lot,mainly the archives as like looking up certain actors.Can anyone please tell me what other gay celebrity gossip forums are out there?This has prob been asked before but I am curious.Google doesn't come up with much really and people have mentioned seeing gossip on actors I like on other forums they visit

by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2019 9:45 PM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been so hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post? What's your problem? I mean really, what's your damn problem?

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2019 3:12 AM

Not sure how to read this.I asked a simple question

you could be a bit nicer to newcomers

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2019 3:19 AM

R2/OP, R1 posts that on many threads. Don't take it personally.

by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2019 3:20 AM

The tradition here is that r1 is always a bitchy riposte, OP. This one was a fail.

I don’t know if other sites. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2019 3:22 AM

Ha...I wasn't sure if they were serious or not

I know how this site can be so it didn't really surprise me

Thanks for replying other posters.If anyone does know of other sites then it would be appreciated

by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2019 3:41 AM

R5 There has been no real gossip on DL since I croaked.

by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2019 3:52 AM

I have noticed a lack of juicy gossip on here lately.Why do people always scare the insiders off?

Jeffrey Epstein,I am sorry to hear about you croaking.Get well soon:)

by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2019 4:02 AM

^^^ Because when anyone posted inside info (gossip) the People , OK, US reading fraus all retort:

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

Guess I should have kept the snap of Brendan Frasier sucking my buddy's cock.

by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2019 1:51 PM

[quote]Jeffrey Epstein,I am sorry to hear about you croaking.

YOUR

by Anonymousreply 9November 16, 2019 3:40 PM

r1's shtick is really wearing thin.

Crazydaysandnights is a good site if you're looking for one straight basement dweller's weird fantasies. In other words, crazydaysandnights is not a good site.

by Anonymousreply 10November 16, 2019 4:40 PM

Straight from the horse's mouth:

[quote] "insiders" do not post here. They do not post anywhere. You may not recall the collapse of the Prancing Pony delusions where an "insider" was leading on thousands of fangirls about the sexual peccadillos on the set of the LOTR.

[quote] It was all lies by a troll that played them for YEARS.

[quote] Gossip by "insiders" is really just the 10,000 typing monkeys re-invent Shakespeare syndrome. Sometimes the random typing monkey is right.

[quote] There were more gossip columnists in years past which provided more fodder for threads on DL. It was never insiders. Several gossip columnists have posted here and continue to post here to test their material. Other than that I could not possibly comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 16, 2019 4:46 PM

Is this Gossip?

by Anonymousreply 12November 16, 2019 4:48 PM

^^

gos·sip /ˈɡäsəp/

noun casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details THAT ARE NOT CONFIRMED AS BEING TRUE

by Anonymousreply 13November 16, 2019 7:33 PM

DL hasn't had good gossip since 'Cocaine Gossip Girl' and 'Celebrity Caterer'.

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2019 5:04 AM

Gossip is for pixies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2019 5:08 AM

I am the original poster Think insiders must have posted on here from time to time as people have an inability to keep secrets.Obviously not everybody that claims to have inside knowledge is really who they say they are but I think some of the gossip on here is real because it is human nature.If people know something it makes them feel special to be the one to share it.Some of it is probably from friend's of insiders that work on filmsets or even friends of friends of friends of celebrities..so not neccessaily insiders but people who hear snippets along the way.This could be a thread in itself.

Would love to know what happend to people like Mr Hollywood,Celebrity caterer and assorted others.Do you think some of these people are just journalists then looking for a response? It is a shame when people are rude to people posting this stuff..It is like when they get a whiff of gossip on a gossip forum they panic

I have been on Celebrity days and nights but I prefer this site.I don't like how names aren't revealed on there.Any other sites?Maybe a lot of them have been discontinued

Mrs Hollywood(no relation to Mr Hollywood but missing his posts)

by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2019 9:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!