Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be a Deplorable Thanksgiving!

I'm the sheet cake that Aunt Becky decorated with an American flag in red, white and blue icing that is just almost too darn majestic to eat.

by Anonymousreply 287November 29, 2019 3:21 AM

I'm salt, sugar and corn syrup. I am 50% of what you see on the table.

by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2019 12:58 AM

I'm the verbal gay bashing of Mayor Pete.

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2019 12:59 AM

I am the little special prayer Momma wrote to say after Grace thanking Babby Jeebie for that holy, holy man, President Trump.

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2019 1:00 AM

I'm pervy Uncle Dewayne wearing a shirt that says 'Gobble, gobble" with an arrow pointing down. None of the my nieces want to sit next to me.

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2019 1:02 AM

I'm the tears welling up in Aunt Judy's eyes as the prayer finishes. It was just so beautiful, Emma, everything you wrote there.

by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2019 1:02 AM

I'm the vacation pictures of Big Bend where Troy and Susie drove nearly half a day to take pictures of The Wall. There will be rapturous pig-like squealing when I am revealed.

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2019 1:04 AM

I’m the six dishes of the green bean casserole. We’re encouraged to try them all because nobody ever takes home the leftovers.

by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2019 1:04 AM

I'm the 3rd degree burns Bubba gets when the dogs tip over the outdoor deep fryer cooking the turkey.

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2019 1:05 AM

I'm mamaw's homemade green bean casserole. Made with frozen french cut green beans, French's fried onions, Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup and ashes from her L&M menthols.

I will sit in Darlene's fridge untouched until April. Even the dog won't eat me.

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2019 1:08 AM

I'm the flitting thought that the store-bought pumpkin pie could have its appearance improved a tad by drawing Mr. President Trump's face on it. I mean, gracious sakes, he's the same color and all!

However, I am also the slowly dawning realization that Mr. President Trump is harder to draw than one would think.

I am, furthermore, the attempt to cancel out the drawing of Mr. President Trump by introducing a cross-hatch pattern.

Finally I am the testy remark of "Ah, Sugar!" and the bucket of Cool Whip used to mask this failure.

by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2019 1:08 AM

I’m the poor, pitiful dining room chairs that have to hold up the morbidly obese asses of every single person in attendance.

by Anonymousreply 11November 15, 2019 1:09 AM

I am day drinking. I am out in the open today. How are all you lovely people, ah, fuck.

by Anonymousreply 12November 15, 2019 1:10 AM

I’m the bud light in a cooler

by Anonymousreply 13November 15, 2019 1:10 AM

I’m the MAGA hat that is not removed when indoors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2019 1:11 AM

I'm a bottle of Jim Bean, "bought special".

by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2019 1:11 AM

I’m the discussion of who will be cast in the just-announced film of FOLLIES. Oh, sorry. Wrong house.

by Anonymousreply 16November 15, 2019 1:12 AM

I'm the Barack Obama dart board. Ain't I the funniest thing?

by Anonymousreply 17November 15, 2019 1:12 AM

I’m the camo. So much camo.

by Anonymousreply 18November 15, 2019 1:13 AM

I am the sound barrier broken as [R16] recalibrates their location.

by Anonymousreply 19November 15, 2019 1:13 AM

I’m the full rack of shotguns on Uncle Jeb’s pickup truck, ready for the deer huntin’.

by Anonymousreply 20November 15, 2019 1:15 AM

I am the SUV parked just enough over the neighbor's driveway that they can no longer drive past.

by Anonymousreply 21November 15, 2019 1:15 AM

I'm Aunt Becky's SNAP card. Just plumb wore out from that big spree at the Walmart. If I had eyes they'd be rolling after overhearing the conversation about immigrants coming here and taking jobs (all of these people are on some kind of scammy benefit) and the coloreds who just sit around doin nuffin' just living off the system.

by Anonymousreply 22November 15, 2019 1:16 AM

I am the terrified six year old boy whom Daddy is taking on his first hunting trip. I am not sure what gutting a deer is but I have the feeling that I will not enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 23November 15, 2019 1:17 AM

I'm the deer.

by Anonymousreply 24November 15, 2019 1:17 AM

I am Aunt Sally's famous Mexican bean dip. I am served this year behind a little wall of saltine crackers.

by Anonymousreply 25November 15, 2019 1:21 AM

I'm the Long John Silver's holiday glasses. I'm only brought out for fancy occasions and and when Memaw dies I"ll be passed down to Cousin Brittany.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 15, 2019 1:21 AM

I'm Britt, the poor closeted lesbian cousin who came home from college since this could be grandma's last Thanksgiving. I'm the only person at this table who isn't 350+ pounds, doesn't attend church and has ever been to college. Year after year I have to answer the question about why I haven't found a good boyfriend yet, and hear how "your mom already had her second kid by 21!"

Uncle DeWayne and I will start the first argument when about how he won't watch football anymore because he, "Stands for the flag and kneels at the cross" and Kaepernick is a communist.

So instead of NFL we get to watch Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 27November 15, 2019 1:22 AM

I am Trump's Thanksgiving tweets, which will be read aloud as they occur, to thunderous applause.

Depending on how the impeachment is going, there may be hundreds of me.

by Anonymousreply 28November 15, 2019 1:24 AM

I am the blue cornbread stuffing - yes, it's Thanksgiving AND a gender reveal party!

by Anonymousreply 29November 15, 2019 1:28 AM

I’m the sweat pants,turtleneck with dress shoes..it’s a special occasion.

by Anonymousreply 30November 15, 2019 1:30 AM

I'm "her emails." I'll be mentioned at least five times before the Jell-O salad makes its first appearance.

by Anonymousreply 31November 15, 2019 1:32 AM

We're GeeGee's set of Arby's Winter Tulip Tumblers, and we're much fancier than that Long John Silver's shit at R26. We were advertised on the teevee by a high-class Hollywood Actress!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 15, 2019 1:33 AM

I am the 1,639 miles between Morgantown, West Virginia, and the Mexican border.

Judging from the conversation, I don't seem to exist.

by Anonymousreply 33November 15, 2019 1:34 AM

I'm two cousins fucking in the back of the double wide while the rest are enjoying the fancy casserole made with Velveeta cheese and Ro*Tel tomatoes.

by Anonymousreply 34November 15, 2019 1:37 AM

I am the baked yams. After the disaster with the pumpkin pie, I was not decorated with anything but marshmallows. They do, however, spell out GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP. They would have included reference to Trump's current office, but "PRESIDENT" wouldn't fit

by Anonymousreply 35November 15, 2019 1:37 AM

I am pert teenage breast. I have just been drunkenly groped by my second aunt's third husband.

by Anonymousreply 36November 15, 2019 1:38 AM

I’m the old coffee can on the patio,I’m filled to the brim with cigarette butts.

by Anonymousreply 37November 15, 2019 1:39 AM

I'm all the kids playing in the backyard. One of us knows where Daddy keeps the keys to the gun cabinet.

by Anonymousreply 38November 15, 2019 1:42 AM

I'm the QAnon WWG1WGA Crumb Cake. I'm a delicious reminder of the coming purge of the Deep State!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 15, 2019 1:44 AM

I'm the serious man-talk on the heated back porch (nice job with the insulated glass, Jim) over whether Richard Spencer should shoot that little queer Milo or just sue him real hard.

by Anonymousreply 40November 15, 2019 1:46 AM

I am proud ladie of Heartland America who spit at effete "San Francisco" elites in this thread!

by Anonymousreply 41November 15, 2019 1:53 AM

I'm Treyvon, the 25-year-old incel nephew who still lives at home with his momma and mee-maw. I'm glad to be able to share news of my new podcast, once I explain what a podcast is. A podcast is an excuse for me to avoid seeking employment by telling my momma that my new full-time job is calling Nancy Pelosi a whore on the internets.

by Anonymousreply 42November 15, 2019 1:56 AM

I'm Cousin Tiffany's illegitimate half Mexican baby. Everyone laughs when Grandpa Earl calls me Beaner.

by Anonymousreply 43November 15, 2019 1:57 AM

I'm this year's crop of patriotic tattoos. Susie Mae got one too, didn't you darlin'. But she can't show where she got it now can you, Susie Mae!

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!

by Anonymousreply 44November 15, 2019 1:59 AM

I am the little card table brought up and shoved up against the kitchen table and then covered with a large American-themed plastic tablecloth to make one large wonky table. I am 2" shorter than the kitchen table, so at one point the gravy boat does a header.

by Anonymousreply 45November 15, 2019 2:01 AM

I am the average male guest. I resemble Jack Torrance after a six week coke binge, minus the likable personality.

by Anonymousreply 46November 15, 2019 2:02 AM

I'm the not-present homosexual relative, uninvited and unmentioned.

by Anonymousreply 47November 15, 2019 2:03 AM

I'm 3 year old Jayden's Thanksgiving dinner of Chicken Mcnuggets, fries and Mountain Dew. We have to get him a happy meal 'cuz he don't none of the stuff we're eatin'.

by Anonymousreply 48November 15, 2019 2:03 AM

I'm the gayling who has to watch football with the men. I'd rather be in the kitchen but Daddy says cooking is for women and faggots.

by Anonymousreply 49November 15, 2019 2:05 AM

I am the cranberry sauce, plopped out of the can. For a split second I was going to be cut into letters that spelled out "RED STATES RULE". But fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 50November 15, 2019 2:05 AM

I am ketchup. You haven't tried me on turkey yet? You haven't lived!!!

by Anonymousreply 51November 15, 2019 2:07 AM

I am the realization that the giblet bag was baked with the bird.

by Anonymousreply 52November 15, 2019 2:07 AM

I am the realization that Uncle Elmer peed all over the toilet seat, the skunk.

by Anonymousreply 53November 15, 2019 2:09 AM

I am the complete lack of conversations beginning with “I heard on NPR...”

by Anonymousreply 54November 15, 2019 2:10 AM

We are your freeloading neighbors. We have never had to cook a holiday meal in our lives

by Anonymousreply 55November 15, 2019 2:10 AM

I am cousin Tammie's Miracle Corn Casserole that is made with 3 cans of Niblet corn (sometimes the Mehican kind, if she's feeling saucy) a cup of Kroger mayo, two blocks of cream cheese and a tablespoon of sour cream (the kind with chives, if she's feeling saucy) and salt/pepper. We didn't have it last year since Tammie was in the pen for possession and credit card fraud.

by Anonymousreply 56November 15, 2019 2:14 AM

I am the somewhat tipsy admiration of little Johnny, my sister's kid and the following feeling, to vague to be an actual suspicion, that his resemblance to my husband may coincide with my sister not joining us on that hen party Vegas trip I took nine months before little Johnny was born.

Then the fourth drink is poured and I go away for another year.

by Anonymousreply 57November 15, 2019 2:15 AM

I am the DWI record of the assembled guests. I am a lengthy tome.

by Anonymousreply 58November 15, 2019 2:16 AM

I'm the kids table shoved half way between the kitchen and the bathroom. Sorry Cousin Earl, we know your 16 but someone has to make sure the dimwitted Shawny doesn't choke on the green bean casserole again.

by Anonymousreply 59November 15, 2019 2:17 AM

I am mashed potatoes, drying out in the oven. I am gravy's bitch.

by Anonymousreply 60November 15, 2019 2:18 AM

I am a two-tone 1978 Eldorado. I belong to Uncle Chuck, who comes rolling through wearing sunglasses, lizard-skin shoes and a white suit, to the admiration of all. I was bought with the profits from Uncle Chuck's little side business. I will soon be impounded when it becomes apparent that the side business is a meth lab.

by Anonymousreply 61November 15, 2019 2:22 AM

I’m the Xbox and flat screen in the pawn shop . I needed money for gas,cigarettes and a vegetable tray.

by Anonymousreply 62November 15, 2019 2:25 AM

I'm a 120 dollar free-range organic turkey I am not at this dinner.

by Anonymousreply 63November 15, 2019 2:30 AM

I'm the cinnamon-roll "Dessert Pizza-Gate" picked up from CiCi's and embellished with an icing portrait of Killary Clinton in a witch hat behind bars. The extra touch is courtesy of Cousin Dawnya, who thinks she's hot shit because she went to culinary school (in prison, that is).

by Anonymousreply 64November 15, 2019 2:30 AM

I'm the Harley-Davidson fat boy parked on the lawn that belongs to Tammie's new fiance Rooster. Tammie and Rooster met at a MAGA rally in Ottumwa.

Tammie and Rooster have sent a wedding invitation to President Donald J Trump and his beautiful wife Melania in hopes that they will show up. After all, if Trump wasn't president, they would never have met.

by Anonymousreply 65November 15, 2019 2:33 AM

I'm the Harley-Davidson fat boy parked on the lawn that belongs to Tammie's new fiance Rooster. Tammie and Rooster met at a MAGA rally in Ottumwa.

Tammie and Rooster have sent a wedding invitation to President Donald J Trump and his beautiful wife Melania in hopes that they will show up. After all, if Trump wasn't president, they would never have met.

by Anonymousreply 66November 15, 2019 2:33 AM

I'm the continual chain-smoking in the kitchen, at the table and during all and any pee breaks, including those sneaked outside.

by Anonymousreply 67November 15, 2019 2:35 AM

I'm the fistful of 80mg Oxys that little Thorden fished out of Aunt Brenda's purse, thinking they were Tic Tacs. OOPS!

by Anonymousreply 68November 15, 2019 2:36 AM

I'm the addition to the spread, courtesy of Uncle Ralph, of a platter of rubbery frozen shrimp. Unfortunately, I was mostly consumed in transit by Uncle Ralph's eldest, who won't get a job, won't cut his hair and keeps playing those fuckin' drums in the garage all damn day...

by Anonymousreply 69November 15, 2019 2:38 AM

[QUOTE]Uncle DeWayne and I will start the first argument when about how he won't watch football anymore because he, "Stands for the flag and kneels at the cross" and Kaepernick is a communist.

r27, Believe it or not, it's often the other way around- a lot of libs hate football and the "deplorables" love it, because of the NFL rule that was enacted that anyone who wants to kneel can do so off the field- in other worlds, they are now not required to be present for the anthem, and they can stay back and kneel til it's over.

So, I don't get the fuss. It's a win-win for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 70November 15, 2019 2:39 AM

^^^I'm the wise, diplomatic aunt at the table, pointing this out.

by Anonymousreply 71November 15, 2019 2:40 AM

I am the speculation among female guests as to how Mr. President Donald Trump is spending this Thanksgiving. I am the supposition that it will all be very glamorous and very expensive, just like Mrs. Trump.

by Anonymousreply 72November 15, 2019 2:40 AM

I’m the punch in the face awaiting R70.

by Anonymousreply 73November 15, 2019 2:41 AM

r73- And you'll be thrown out of the house after that, because no-one raises a hand at women in this house!

by Anonymousreply 74November 15, 2019 2:43 AM

I am Uncle Ralph's eldest, decked out in an Insane Clown Posse T-shirt. I hate being here, and I hate Thanksgiving. Nobody understand me or my music. Cousin Britt at [R27] is kinda hot, though. I wonder if she'll let me French her on the back porch.

by Anonymousreply 75November 15, 2019 2:43 AM

I am the sad shadow of domestic violence. I see I have already made my presence known.

by Anonymousreply 76November 15, 2019 2:45 AM

r75- Yeah, thanks to r73. I don't know where he gets it from! He must be a lib or somethin'.

by Anonymousreply 77November 15, 2019 2:47 AM

I am Q-shaped earrings. I thought people would notice me more. The woman wearing me is even nodding her head "yes" and "no" while talking in order to show me off.

by Anonymousreply 78November 15, 2019 2:47 AM

I'm the Stove Top stuffing, the only kind of stuffing anyone in this house has ever had.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 15, 2019 2:48 AM

I am tin foil. Tonight I am turkey wrapping. Usually I am hats.

by Anonymousreply 80November 15, 2019 2:48 AM

I’m the teenage asian sex slave locked in the basement ,grandpa buddy warned me to hush up or I’ll get it .

by Anonymousreply 81November 15, 2019 2:49 AM

I am the elephant in the room. No, not the GOP one. The one where Johnny, Maylene and Kyle think that Maggie and Wilbur pretty much ransacked momma's house when she died and made off with the best stuff instead of sharing it all. That's a damn dirty thing to do to kin. She promised Kyle those Don Ho albums on her death bed. WHERE ARE THEY, WILBUR?

by Anonymousreply 82November 15, 2019 2:52 AM

Lite humor break appropriate for all sides of the political fence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 15, 2019 2:53 AM

I am the police. We were not invited. But we will put in an appearance at some point nevertheless.

by Anonymousreply 84November 15, 2019 2:54 AM

I'm an episode of Live PD waiting to happen!

by Anonymousreply 85November 15, 2019 2:56 AM

I am Cousin Jimmy's big baggie of blue ice carelessly plopped on the kitchen counter. Grandma Clyda mistakes me for "that fancy new sugar" and puts some in her Holiday Russian Tea Mix. The assembled family—some of the laziest, dirtiest slobs in creation—are suddenly seized with an irresistible urge to clean. By midnight Grandma Clyda will have a trailer that is the envy of the Royal Cedar Pines Manufactured Homes Community.

by Anonymousreply 86November 15, 2019 2:59 AM

I'm little Dickie. I'm dead in the back yard with half my skull blown off. The use of real guns in our kids-game of pretend border control didn't work out too well. None of the adults have noticed, since they're all drunkenly whooping it up watching Cannonball Run. And none of the kids have mentioned me because they're all in shock. I'm sitting on Jesus' lap right now, just like Momma will wail through her tears in about 20 minutes. Truth to tell, he kind of creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 87November 15, 2019 3:02 AM

I am the cheap paper plates that the gravy soaks through while balanced on your lap.

by Anonymousreply 88November 15, 2019 3:04 AM

I'm the Extra Strength Rolaids anyone who had some of that gravy will be needing very soon.

by Anonymousreply 89November 15, 2019 3:06 AM

Nonsense [R88], I am the unbreakable Corelle dinner plates, taken out of the cupboard and rinsed off just this morning! Only the best for family.

Later, around 1 AM, I will be proved to be breakable after all, as a veritable hail of me is hurled by a screaming wife at her possibly adulterous and certainly drunken husband.

by Anonymousreply 90November 15, 2019 3:08 AM

I've had a rough day. Bless you all for this thread.

by Anonymousreply 91November 15, 2019 3:10 AM

I'm the Big Mac &Fries stuffed inside the All American Turkey known as Donald.

by Anonymousreply 92November 15, 2019 3:12 AM

I'm the silent but truly deadly fart that permeates the room after dessert. Even Cooter, our hound, had to run outside to escape me.

Everyone is giving the side eye to Uncle Buford, which makes Aunt Edna, the phantom farter, chuckle with drunken glee.

by Anonymousreply 93November 15, 2019 3:14 AM

I'm 15-year-old Doolene, and I'm lovesick over Donald Trump Jr. He loves me too but he doesn't know it yet! I don't even care that he had me thrown out of the autograph line for [italic]Triggered[/italic] for handing him a dead rat and saying, "THIS IS FOR YOUR FAT WHORE WIFE!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 15, 2019 3:15 AM

I'm here with my Southern Buttered Biscuits and Grits With Susage Gravy.

Let's eat, everybody.

by Anonymousreply 95November 15, 2019 3:16 AM

[quote]I'm an episode of Live PD waiting to happen!

I'm liberal as hell and even I'm ashamed I watch this shit sometimes because it is so geared to deplorables. You're right.

If you only ever watched this show, you'd think cops were the most perfect beings ever.

by Anonymousreply 96November 15, 2019 3:17 AM

I'm Food Safety. No one here has ever heard of me.

by Anonymousreply 97November 15, 2019 3:18 AM

I'm the large Rubbermaid Trashcan outside the door where everyone is requested to leave their cell phones and loaded weapons.

by Anonymousreply 98November 15, 2019 3:20 AM

Is the Easter Egg Hunt before or after dinner.

by Anonymousreply 99November 15, 2019 3:26 AM

[quote]I am the police. We were not invited. But we will put in an appearance at some point nevertheless.

I'm the fight over the last pillsbury crescent roll. I'm the reason that you do.

by Anonymousreply 100November 15, 2019 3:29 AM

I'm the exquisite new tattoo of Melania Trump eating diamonds sported by Cousin Jan, a construction worker with a brush cut. It perfectly complements the other tattoo of nude Melania. Jan isn't out to the family because "it would kill Momma." She just says she hasn't found the right guy yet ... and they believe her!

by Anonymousreply 101November 15, 2019 3:30 AM

I'm Fuzzie May just been divorced for the third time not my fault livin here in the back of memaw's mobile home with all 9 of my yungns. I interviewed out at Walmart again today and i just know I got the job. What we are thankful for is this year is President Donald Trump because he's the best thing that ever happened to us on account of building the wall n all so please pass those yams thanks kindly.

by Anonymousreply 102November 15, 2019 3:45 AM

I'm dead animals. I'm stuffed and on the table, stuffed and over the wood-pellet fireplace, rotting and between the bedroom walls.

The first whiff of my third incarnation has just been mistaken for another deadly fart.

by Anonymousreply 103November 15, 2019 3:46 AM

I'm the painting of NRA Jesus hanging in the dining room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 15, 2019 3:47 AM

I'm the very slowly dawning realization among the mothers that of the 15 children present, 13 appear to be crying, two appear to be actually catatonic, three have wet themselves and little Dickie is no where to be found.

by Anonymousreply 105November 15, 2019 3:50 AM

I'm the sudden cry of "well, fuck it!" and the opening up of a stashed-away bottle of Cold Duck, because you all are just such wonderful people.

by Anonymousreply 106November 15, 2019 3:58 AM

We are your uncle's gigantic football player twin sons that stand in the kitchen and as food is put in the serving bowls to take to the table, pick out chunks from them and eat whatever it is right there.

by Anonymousreply 107November 15, 2019 4:02 AM

I'm the extra chair, Mee-maw put up at the table, even though there were enough for all attending. She thought it would be nice to have a seat empty just in case Mr. President Trump showed up. Everyone blinks back tears at this and Britt at [R27] realizes, with something like relief, that this will indeed be her grandmother's last Thanksgiving. But, although it is a sweet thought from the little old lady, the chair is pressed into service when Cousin Martha arrives and everyone realizes that she'll need two to support her 400-lb ass.

by Anonymousreply 108November 15, 2019 4:13 AM

I'm the over $100,000 in high interest loans owed on 3 practically new pickups, parked on the lawn.. Funny, I'm just about the same amount owed in past-due child support payments to various ex wives and "girlfriends'. But a man ain't no man without a truck.

by Anonymousreply 109November 15, 2019 4:16 AM

I'm Cousin Sam, back from Syria, with dark circles under my eyes and oddly circumspect this evening. Everyone slaps me on the back and tells me how glad they are that I'm home and thank God for President Trump and I smile weakly back. Later my five-year old niece, Rosie, finds me alone on the porch swing with a flask in one hand.

"Uncle Sam," she says. "Are you crying?"

by Anonymousreply 110November 15, 2019 4:16 AM

I'm the raging bitch trying to film a pilot episode for my new potential Food Network show.

by Anonymousreply 111November 15, 2019 4:35 AM

I am dyspepsia.

by Anonymousreply 112November 15, 2019 4:49 AM

I am a farm family. Thanksgiving is tense this year. Our neighbor killed himself three months ago, so we invite his widow and the kids for dinner. We don't talk much. We have a large chicken instead of a turkey. Cheaper. We avoid politics as a topic.

We may be voting Democrat next year.

by Anonymousreply 113November 15, 2019 5:17 AM

I’m everyone piling into the pick-up trucks to get to Walmart for the Thursday night sales and I’m also the language the parents direct at their toddlers in the store, like, “Get back here, you little shit.”

by Anonymousreply 114November 15, 2019 1:03 PM

I'm Uncle Lester. I'm usually referred to as Uncle Lecher. I'm not allowed near babies, toddlers, or prepubescent teenagers. I can't even go to the bathroom without one of them big hillbilly beer guzzlin' gun toters followin' me around.

by Anonymousreply 115November 15, 2019 1:15 PM

Aunt Becky didn't bake a cake with the flag on it. She's otherwise engaged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 15, 2019 1:17 PM

I live in boston. I have a PhD in genetics and know that means nothing. I know that we are all the same and trying to do our best' whether it's working at Walmart or cleaning houses or working in Big Pharma. I also know that "the deplorables" are a hell of a lot nicer than the managerial/professional class who see themselves as superior and important --- everything they judge that blue collar class not to be.

It is one thing to not consider the class warfare we face in your schadenfreude snark on the lower classes. But it is also ignorant and ungrateful for the privilege that allowed you to get what you have and where you are. And before you rant about deplorable attitudes towards LGB, let me point out that this snark is the only exoerience they ever have of you. There is no kindness or consideration or respect.

The one saving grace is that they outnumber you probably 9 to 1. I am only hoping they are kinder to you when they realize their political power than you pathetic old gays have been to them.

by Anonymousreply 117November 15, 2019 1:34 PM

Yeah, that's right [117], because no gays ever grew up in deplorable surroundings or families and the ones that did had a wonderful time, them being so kind and Christian and Trump-loving and all.

"Snark is the only experience they have of gays?" Funny, I seem to remember "beating up gays" as being the main experience they had with gays.

Shove your PHD in genetics up your ass and go back to your tireless volunteer job of cleaning Elsa Mae's fat rolls while she instructs you to LOVE the LORD.

by Anonymousreply 118November 15, 2019 1:50 PM

I note with some interest that R117, who is inconsistent enough to decry "unkindness, consideration, and respect" and yet refer to us as "pathetic old gays," identifies the "blue collar class" solely with the white fundamentalist conservatives who adore Trump and consistently vote against their own economic (and other) interests.

by Anonymousreply 119November 15, 2019 1:50 PM

^^^ "unkindess, consideration and respect"

by Anonymousreply 120November 15, 2019 1:54 PM

I note that as well, and think it means that [R117] is a stupid fuck. If that's not too classist.

by Anonymousreply 121November 15, 2019 1:54 PM

Ack, "unkindness, [lack of] consideration and respect"

by Anonymousreply 122November 15, 2019 2:00 PM

Could R117 be the wag who started the "Let's be a Leftist Elite Thanksgiving!" thread, so beloved of nutloaf-mockers?

Anway, I'll be the beer cans.

by Anonymousreply 123November 15, 2019 2:02 PM

No, [R123] that was me, the person who also started this thread.

by Anonymousreply 124November 15, 2019 2:04 PM

OP is crossed out. This thread is hurtful.

by Anonymousreply 125November 15, 2019 2:05 PM

I'm payday loans and rental furniture. This Thanksgiving wouldn't be happening without us.

by Anonymousreply 126November 15, 2019 2:07 PM

I'm the incredulity at R27's post in which there's a lesbian that DOESN'T weight at least 350 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 127November 15, 2019 2:10 PM

Won't someone please, please take a huge post Thanksgiving dinner SHIT IN MY MOUTH???!!!!??????

by Anonymousreply 128November 15, 2019 2:11 PM

I'm heath-care, education, environment, nutrition, a living wage and infrastructure. I am nowhere present and not really anyone's concern.

by Anonymousreply 129November 15, 2019 2:11 PM

Won't someone please, please take a huge post Thanksgiving dinner SHIT IN MY MOUTH???!!!!??????

by Anonymousreply 130November 15, 2019 2:11 PM

I'm guns. As little Dickie has recently learned, I am the most important thing in life.

by Anonymousreply 131November 15, 2019 2:12 PM

Chassidee heard Brayleigh call her a bitch- and it was on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 15, 2019 2:14 PM

Chassidee and Brayleigh were fighting over who gets to fuck Uncle Bobby this year.

by Anonymousreply 133November 15, 2019 2:21 PM

R117=Wet blanket who lectures everyone at the Thanksgiving dinner table about why it is essential for them to become vegans.

by Anonymousreply 134November 15, 2019 2:23 PM

I am the spread of Uncle Bobby's meaty man boobs.

There's enough for both of you, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 135November 15, 2019 2:23 PM

I am the classless lefty who has found 99.9% of the post hilarious

by Anonymousreply 136November 15, 2019 2:40 PM

R117 was posted by Ivanka Trump-Kushner

by Anonymousreply 137November 15, 2019 2:52 PM

I expected that. Go ahead, keep it up. And then, when Trump wins because Mayor Pete is long gone and you refused to support populism, you can clutch your pearls and work yourselves into a lather because your enlightened neoliberal all around excellence was inexplicably rejected by those idiot deplorables who should think the way you do because you are So. Much. Superior.

And while we are on the topic of ass-wipes, what's wrong with wiping peoples' asses for a living? Someday, someone might have to wipe yours? Are you envisioning a DL compatriot to step up to the task?

by Anonymousreply 138November 15, 2019 2:55 PM

I am Fox News and I stay on all during dinner in the next room.

by Anonymousreply 139November 15, 2019 2:58 PM

Oh dear, Captain Butthurt is back at [R138]. Are you looking forward to your Trump-themed turkey day?

Do you understand that this is a thread specifically about people who worship Trump while he shits on them?

by Anonymousreply 140November 15, 2019 2:58 PM

I'm Barron Trump, dining alone in my room with my talking, interactive stuffed companion, Ted E. Bear.

No one notices that I'm not even at the table.

by Anonymousreply 141November 15, 2019 3:01 PM

🦃 Hoppy Fooking Tanksgivin' Yoo Ull !

by Anonymousreply 142November 15, 2019 3:05 PM

I’m the 9/11 crying eagle. I could be anywhere, in any form, adorning the premises or someone’s body in some way, but I’m definitely there.

by Anonymousreply 143November 15, 2019 3:15 PM

I'm the irony that most of those who sport the 9/11 crying eagle would actually like to see New York and Washington wiped off the map.

by Anonymousreply 144November 15, 2019 3:17 PM

R117 thinks people who are American and happen not to be white or Christian aren't nice humanbeings and aren't blue collar and aren't working their fucking asses off and are deserving of the deplorables' hate towards them since Trump has demonized and vilified them from day one. The little Mexican kid going to school being harassed or the Muslim running a business 18 hours a day being called a terrorist aren't actual human beings who deal with the consequences of the deplorables' support of Trump. We're supposed to pretend that deplorables didn't vote for the ACTUAL nasty elitist from NYC who literally lived in a golden fucking apartment and treated working people like shit and never served anyone in his fucking life but himself...and they voted for him all because the central theme of his campaign was hate for people who are different. That's who deplorables want to be. They want to be who R117 thinks the left is. Go to hell, you myopic douchebag. Being book-smart doesn't automatically make you that well-rounded as a person, as you have just proven with that narrow-minded bullshit you just wrote.

Deplorables voted for someone who made it crystal clear that he was a white supremacist...and has done nothing to change that fact.

You work in genetics? What, Eugenics? Go stick your head up Stephen Miller's ass. You show how weak and vile you are by the fact that a THREAD on an anonymous board gets you all bothered, but the actual words, behavior and tweets of the God damned president who has actually retweeted white supremacists. doesn't enter that PHd" mind of yours.

by Anonymousreply 145November 15, 2019 3:20 PM

Correction "PhD"

by Anonymousreply 146November 15, 2019 3:22 PM

I’m the general agreement that “the haters” on the Left have to be defeated in 2020, or Antifa will be teaching our children in racial integrated schools and rioting on Sundays when they should be in church.

by Anonymousreply 147November 15, 2019 3:50 PM

I'm the drunken admission, made on the part of Uncle Bob, that that there Milo person has a damn purty mouth.

by Anonymousreply 148November 15, 2019 3:52 PM

I am the T conspicuously missing from R117's LGB abbreviation. I am drinking cherry soda, thinking about the irony that R117 preaches against hate and divisiveness.

by Anonymousreply 149November 15, 2019 4:19 PM

I’m sweet tea served in a jar.

by Anonymousreply 150November 15, 2019 4:24 PM

What's amusing is that the Leftist Elite Thanksgiving thread is about to overtake this one in replies, despite this one being 12 hours older, and is arguably funnier. I think I gave out more W&Ws in that one than this one.

If R117 / R138 could take the stick out his ass, he could join in the fun, but instead he'd rather lecture us on being mean to Deplorables, the true blue red-blooded REAL Americans, after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 15, 2019 4:27 PM

R151, didn't you hear? We on the left are the thin-skinned snowflakes. We get "triggered." The right-wing is nothing if not consistent in their projection.

These idiots are burning Nikes and throwing out their Keurigs and Gillettes or whatever meaningless gestures to "own the libs." They're fucking babies over the stupidest things.

by Anonymousreply 152November 15, 2019 4:32 PM

I am the rapt attention paid to the Thanksgiving Day parade and the general wonderment that there is not a Trump balloon.

by Anonymousreply 153November 15, 2019 4:38 PM

I'm the Astroturf on the bathroom floor.

by Anonymousreply 154November 15, 2019 4:46 PM

I'm...

...the huge sheet cake from Costco that is frosted with dyed Crisco.

...the wife beater all males wear at dinner.

...the beer cans being used as ash trays.

...the double-wide trailer everyone goes to on Thanksgiving because Uncle Jimmy lives large.

...the lawn chairs in the front yard where the belching, ball-holding men folk man-spread.

...the tractor mower parked behind the gnome collection beside the lawn chairs.

...the condom that won't be used when Uncle Jimmy slides his naughty bits into me.

by Anonymousreply 155November 15, 2019 4:54 PM

I’ll be the particle board paneling

by Anonymousreply 156November 15, 2019 4:57 PM

I'm next morning's vomit. I taste pretty much the same as I did going down.

by Anonymousreply 157November 15, 2019 5:11 PM

I'm the trash bag and duct tape serving in place of glass in the window of cousin Roy's truck. Cousin Roy says Presadint Trump is a man faith like him.

by Anonymousreply 158November 15, 2019 5:50 PM

I'm the violent disagreement between Cousin Maybelle and Great Aunt Etta, the latter of whom insists that that there Melania is nothin' but a low-down trollop!

I am also the photograph of Melania fingering her own clit that Etta slams down on the table to prove her point.

I am Maybelle's screams of horrified denial.

I am the subsequent vanishing of both the photograph and the 14-year-old nephew.

by Anonymousreply 159November 15, 2019 6:24 PM

I'm nineteen year old Bonnie Louise Potter, and I've slept with all my boy cousins, and all my uncles, and I have six kids to prove it. I hope that there are some hot new fellas here, maybe one with a shiny new Ford F150 and a cooler all filled up with Jack Daniels and Coca Colas.

by Anonymousreply 160November 15, 2019 6:31 PM

Before dinner, we're all gonna go round the table and share the dirtiest little secret you know about the person sitting across from you.

by Anonymousreply 161November 15, 2019 6:43 PM

I'm the secret. Daddy fucked me raw.

May I go, now?

by Anonymousreply 162November 15, 2019 6:50 PM

We're AshLee and AynsLee, once a and for all, hopin' to find out who our real Daddy is. Mommy keeps sayin' she can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 163November 15, 2019 6:51 PM

I'm the Walmart right down the road. I'm enjoying my last moments of peace before being attacked by whales, heifers and other sub species of humans that don't deserve to exist, let alone get TVs for half off while punching others in their robust gunts, respectively.

by Anonymousreply 164November 15, 2019 6:52 PM

I'm Aunt Pearleen. I was pushed through the plate glass door at Walmart when the 24 Hour Black Friday Sales Event opened at 7:00pm. If I get out of the emergency room in time I might be able to get a big screen TV.

by Anonymousreply 165November 15, 2019 7:18 PM

I'm Dawn Davenport. I'm lifting weights in preparation just in case I don't get those Cha Cha heels for Christmas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166November 15, 2019 7:28 PM

"And then, when Trump wins because Mayor Pete is long gone and you refused to support populism...."

R138 wouldn't know populism if it bit him in his fat, white, trailer park addled ass.

by Anonymousreply 167November 15, 2019 7:31 PM

H everybody, I'm Geoffrey Robert, and this is my dear "friend & roommate" Mark Charles, all the way from New York City! We're so excited to share the Turkey Day Festivities with you. We have ginger-saffron shrimp wrapped in applewood bacon, and feta stuffed dates wrapped in sugared grape leaves. Yum-Yum, don't y'all just love a fancy holiday gathering !

by Anonymousreply 168November 15, 2019 8:00 PM

I don't think Dawn Davenport would be a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 169November 15, 2019 8:18 PM

I'm old Aunt Mitzy, none too thrilled about the only day of the year any of these mother fuckers care to see me. Every year, they act like it's such a great treat to pry me away from the retirement home when I'd rather stay in my own surroundings. It's no wonder that this is also the only day of the year I'm drunk from dawn to dusk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 15, 2019 8:35 PM

I'm this year's heated topic of discussion around the dinner table. Absolutely everyone is full-on gung ho about me as they offer ways to get the ball rolling for once and for all. It's a matter of great, great importance!

Topic: "Why isn't Black Friday actually called White Friday?"

by Anonymousreply 171November 15, 2019 8:44 PM

I am the war on America!

by Anonymousreply 172November 15, 2019 8:49 PM

I am the old biddies who always insists on ruing everyones fun by posting their political drivel on entertaining thread

by Anonymousreply 173November 15, 2019 8:55 PM

I’m FOX news playing in the background, prompting everyone to start talking about how unfairly OUR poor president is being treated!

by Anonymousreply 174November 15, 2019 9:59 PM

I'm the Halloween pumpkin. I'm rotted on the side that had the carved face, so I am turned against the Coors box. A photo of Mr. President Donald Trump has been taped to my intact side and the candle within me has been lit. Mee-maw comments that it's about the prettiest thing she's ever seen and Aunt Katydid whispers that it looks like he eyes are sparkling.

by Anonymousreply 175November 16, 2019 12:12 AM

I'm the fact that Roger Stone going to jail doesn't bother us as we never understood that Wall Street movie anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 176November 16, 2019 12:13 AM

I'm a fringe suede jacket, which shows I'm still a rebel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 16, 2019 3:40 AM

I'm the Cabbage, Cool Whip, and Jello salad made in the festive aluminum cornucopia mold, and I'm pretty enough to double as a centerpiece. I'm so festive you just ain't sure whether you're actually supposed to eat me or admire me

by Anonymousreply 178November 16, 2019 3:58 PM

I am r117/138’s deep shame at his less than stellar origins. He tries to convince us he has a post graduate degree (he doesn’t), he’s risen above his trailer park family (he hasn’t), and that we should be careful of his fellow shitbag compatriots uprising (we won’t). He is in deep deep denial about how sick the rest of the country is of listening to these walking piles of trash and long for the day that we can permanently remove them from our lives in whatever form that may be. Tick tock you motherfuckering lying sack.

by Anonymousreply 179November 16, 2019 5:11 PM

I'm the Thanksgiving card Emma-Lou bought and had signed by all the members of the family to send to the Trumps. She went to no less than five different correctional facilities. The only one she didn't do was Uncle Lou, who's in Maximum for killing those no-good whores and stashing them in the basement. He's way out in Nevada, and that would take all day.

I have a laughing turkey on me and am addressed to Mr. President Donald Trump Sir!!!!

by Anonymousreply 180November 16, 2019 5:22 PM

big heavy sigh

by Anonymousreply 181November 17, 2019 1:37 AM

I like a sense of humor as much as anyone, and I thinK EVERYONE, no matter who they are, should be able to laugh at themselves and and take a joke. However, it seems like every other reply in this thread is about incest, molestation, pedophilia, violence, and freaking prison!!! That got old real fast! There's nothing funny about repeating these things, and you must admit that it's really not fair to insinuate that real Trump voters are anything like this.

After meeting folks from both sides, I have come away with the real-life impression that this is just what the left convinces themselves is the truth, when, in actual fact, I have met more kind and level-headed Trump voters than not- and more unhinged lefties than I'm sure anyone here would like to acknowledge.

So, if you're trying to be funny, D-Lers, you're gonna have to do better than this- cause this crap ain't funny.

by Anonymousreply 182November 17, 2019 6:11 AM

...Also, I notice that most of you have the "deplorables" poor and living in trailers. If this is their reality, then it's no wonder they despise the elite. And if this is their reality to you, then you really can't blame them for it either!

by Anonymousreply 183November 17, 2019 6:16 AM

I'm the Confederate flag waving in the front yard.

by Anonymousreply 184November 17, 2019 6:22 AM

Sorry, R182, it's very funny.

by Anonymousreply 185November 17, 2019 10:03 AM

R182, putting "kind and level-headed" and "Trump voters" in the same sentence negates everything you're trying to say. There is nothing kind or level-headed about bigotry, a core value of the MAGA crowd. In addition to having no sense of humor, you are delusional. Have fun at your next Trump rally. You have nothing of value to say.

by Anonymousreply 186November 17, 2019 10:23 AM

The thread about Liberal Elite Thanksgiving is also leaning on exaggerated stereotypes and everyone (hopefully) realizes that people are not exactly like that IRL. It's called satire. It's for fun and a bit of social critique.

by Anonymousreply 187November 17, 2019 10:26 AM

r187- Yeah, sure the liberal thread is exaggerated too- but nowhere near the extent that this one is! I mean, I would hardly call posts about being snarky and being a closet-Trump voter on the same level of exageration as, say posts about a "deplorable" f-ing his child raw!! Or a "deplorable" just getting out of prison and talking about killing people. That's what you'll find on this thread!

I mean, I could make posts on the other thread about closet pedos accessing kiddie porn on their tablets, while waxing melodic about how wonderful it is to be a liberal on the right side of history, but I've got too much class to stoop to that level! Also, theirs something very ironic about the left thinking they are right, don't you think? It smacks of delusion. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 188November 17, 2019 10:39 AM

[quote]In addition to having no sense of humor, you are delusional. Have fun at your next Trump rally. You have nothing of value to say.

r185 and r186- Thank you both for proving the points I made in r182 about liberals being unhinged.and hence NOT kind and level-headed. You are the very things you accuse the other side of being.

by Anonymousreply 189November 17, 2019 10:44 AM

You bitches sure can write a dark Mamma's Family episode.

by Anonymousreply 190November 17, 2019 10:50 AM

r190- Now, THAT's a good one! And funny.. More of this, and this thead would be fine.

by Anonymousreply 191November 17, 2019 10:53 AM

R189 etc. - outed as a deplorable. Are you triggered, snowflake? Now stop derailing this thread with your bellyaching and go kiss a picture of Junior.

by Anonymousreply 192November 17, 2019 11:05 AM

There's some exaggeration on this thread, but it does evoke my own Trump-supporting cousins and their friends, who will most certainly be celebrating Thanksgiving (though not in trailers) with Fox News constantly on in the background, garish jello dishes on the table, beer cans used as ashtrays, and incessant grumbling about the "Berkeley liberals" who are persecuting our blameless president. The "liberal elite Thanksgiving" thread, on the other hand, quickly narrowed into jokes about Mich Fest-type SWJs but with money—the fact that it's taken off so well suggests to me that we need more Mich Fest threads on DL! RIP Mich Fest!

To get back on topic: I'll be the accusation, made over a second slice of Sam's Club pumpkin pie, that the Democratic-voting relative who just drove 11 hours to be with family for the holiday, four of them in heavy traffic, is "anti-family."

by Anonymousreply 193November 17, 2019 11:40 AM

[quote][R189] etc. - outed as a deplorable. Are you triggered, snowflake? Now stop derailing this thread with your bellyaching and go kiss a picture of Junior.

r192- If being a "deplorable" means appealing to logic and good sense, then yup, that's me! And, am I triggered? No, not as much as you seem to be.

Now, stop polluting this thread by being such a finger-pointing baby and come up with something actually clever and good-humored to say! I know- GOOD humor isn't so easy when you're so used to being BAD, but at least try. Or else, shut up!

by Anonymousreply 194November 17, 2019 12:13 PM

r193- If this thread evokes your family, then you must spend a lot of time writing to prisons!

And having Fox News on in the background is no worse than the annoying know-it-alls who have CNN or MSNBS on 24/7. Get some perspective, mate.

by Anonymousreply 195November 17, 2019 12:16 PM

^^ MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 196November 17, 2019 12:17 PM

[quote]And having Fox News on in the background is no worse than the annoying know-it-alls who have CNN or MSNBS on 24/7.

First of all, very few liberals, if any, have CNN or MSNBC always (I didn't say 24/7, Mr. Straw Man) on in the background; large numbers of Trump-supporters absolutely do. Secondly, if you really believe in your equivalence, you must either be Rupert Murdoch or one of his many dupes. Instead of "annoying know-it-alls," try "better informed citizens who challenge the delusions of Hannity, Ingraham, et al."

Friends, we have a genuine Trump-head among us, who dares to sing the sacred Partridge Family theme song! Please join me in FF-ing her!

by Anonymousreply 197November 17, 2019 12:28 PM

[quote]There's some exaggeration on this thread, but it does evoke my own Trump-supporting cousins and their friends,

r193- SOME exaggeration?! Surely, you jest!! This thread is more than SOME exaggeration!! It's downright wrong and FULL of exaggerations, lies, and ill-natured jabs that are nowhere near funny!!

And again, if this thread reminds you of your family at all, then I feel sorry for you, because you must have been molested as a child, saw your cousins having sex with each-other, witnessed a playmate getting his brains blown out by a gun, spend a lot of time visiting prisons, getting inmate letters, etc. Because that's what this thread is all about. And THAT's funny?! No, it's not.

In-between all the meanness in this thread is an occasionally genuinely funny post, but only occasionally. So, don't give me that "SOME' exaggeration crap! Ha, that's the funniest line in this whole thread, in-fact.

by Anonymousreply 198November 17, 2019 12:30 PM

[quote]Instead of "annoying know-it-alls," try "better informed citizens who challenge the delusions of Hannity, Ingraham, et al." Friends, we have a genuine Trump-head among us, who dares to sing the sacred Partridge Family theme song! Please join me in FF-ing her!

Riiiiiight.....because the best way to be informed is to silence and ignore anyone who has a different view than you.

Thanks for proving the irony here, that those like yourself who think you are so well-informed are actually only well-informed by the voices in your head, because at least they agree with your nonsense, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 199November 17, 2019 12:34 PM

I'm the anti-abortion speech made by Aunt Florence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 17, 2019 12:35 PM

I'm Kim Davis. Like the poster above said (Hello, Helloworld!), I am a truly decent and loving person, not like you libberul creeps. I am a wife (four times) and a proud mother of three illegitimate children, whom I conceived by fuckin' Hubby #2 while married to Hubby #1. Hundreds of dicks have thumbed through my spam-book. My spunk-spattered gash is stretched wider than a LAX runway. And although I have the appearance of a suddenly surprised partially shaved yak, I am the textbook example of adulterous whore.

My proudest moment came when I refused to let Godless faggots get married 'cause I serve a livin' God.

And I love me two things: Thanksgiving turkey and Mr. President Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 201November 17, 2019 6:09 PM

[quote]And having Fox News on in the background is no worse than the annoying know-it-alls who have CNN or MSNBS on 24/7.

You're such a dumb-dumb. The very reason FOX is consistently in first place is because their dumbass viewers NEVER TURN IT OFF. CNN and MSNBC (neither of which I even watch) have a younger demo and people who watch those channel aren't watching it all day/night. They use other sources.

And BTW, as much as I loathe CNN in particular, how stupid are you that you act like FOX News isn't fucking PRAVDA at this point? The "both sides" crap is so god damned tiresome. It doesn't make you look level-headed when you pull that crap, it makes you look so lazy and simplistic in how you think.

by Anonymousreply 202November 17, 2019 6:15 PM

I'm the passing lip service to christ and christianity while never lifting a finger for the meek and poor who need the most help

by Anonymousreply 203November 17, 2019 6:20 PM

Would somebody please put that sanctimonious bitch "HelloWorld" on lockdown already?

It's DataLounge, cunt. It says right on the front door: pointless bitchery. What part of that don't you understand?

If you can't stand the heat of the kitchen, get the fuck out of the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 204November 17, 2019 6:34 PM

This is DL. We can agree to disagree. You are welcome not to read threads you don't like. If you can't write something entertaining, don't write anything at all here. Some of these posts aren't funny at all, they go overboard of course. But, I enjoy the genuinely funny posts on DL. It's an escape. I don't appreciate sexual overtones much or violence, but clearly we have a few funny and/or insightful writers. It's an escape.

by Anonymousreply 205November 18, 2019 3:36 AM

I'm the squirrel gravy.

by Anonymousreply 206November 18, 2019 6:42 AM

I'm the family pet, getting secretly fucked by Uncle Cletus in the barn.

by Anonymousreply 207November 18, 2019 7:09 AM

R205 “I don’t appreciate sexual overtones much ...”

by Anonymousreply 208November 18, 2019 7:29 AM

r198 this thread satires my childhood and my hometown — i was molested as a child, i have relatives who are in and out of prison, each year a classmate was memorialized in the yearbook for having been shot in a hunting accident, and yes, my now-adult Trump-loving family think he can do no wrong while ignoring any and all hypocrisy. I haven’t looked back since I finally got disentangled from that place.

This thread has made me laugh my ass off, and frankly I needed it!

by Anonymousreply 209November 18, 2019 7:54 AM

I’m Cousin Cathy, pissed off that I had to interrupt my bubble bath when family showed up earlier in the afternoon than expected.

Said guests secretly wonder how Cathy took a bubble bath with her Lojack on.

by Anonymousreply 210November 18, 2019 7:59 AM

I'm the Patti Labelle Sweet Potato Pie brought for that black girl Joshua is dating. The family will insist that she take me home with her, because I'd otherwise go straight into the garbage after Thanksgiving is over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211November 18, 2019 8:22 AM

I'm Mārtiņš, the tall dark-haired milky-pale skinned thick-thighed flat-assed Latvian whom Monty brought home for the long weekend, from MIT. "Are they more than friends?" wonders Rebecca, Monty's divorced mom, "Where is Rachel? I never much liked her... rat faced!.. social climber!". I'm Mārtiņš' 10 inch penis and even when engorged, Mārtiņš IQ remains over 150. Mārtiņš grandfather was a cosmonaut and wrote a best selling novel which seemed to reveal his love affair with Leonid Brezhnev, who never retaliated.

by Anonymousreply 212November 18, 2019 8:22 AM

[quote]in actual fact, I have met more kind and level-headed Trump voters than not- and more unhinged lefties than I'm sure anyone here would like to acknowledge.

STFU, BORIS!

by Anonymousreply 213November 18, 2019 10:30 AM

R169 The only thing Dawn Davenport supported was Dawn Davenport. But I bet her parents would have been Trump supporters. Something tells me that they voted for Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 214November 18, 2019 12:55 PM

As squares who thought "nice girls don't wear cha-cha heels," Mr. and Mrs. Davenport were definite Nixon fans.

by Anonymousreply 215November 18, 2019 1:03 PM

I'm the nice girls at the table who suck cocks for money

by Anonymousreply 216November 18, 2019 1:16 PM

[quote]I have met more kind and level-headed Trump voters than not

That's because you're a selfish person who thinks racists and bigots aren't capable of being kind face-to-face. And you must not be from one of the groups that Trump supporters directly target, so WTF do you care. Right?

Here's a little tidbit: I know a hardcore elderly Trump supporter whose own family couldn't give a shit about him. You know who he depends on? His Muslim neighbors. And yet he still votes Republican, because people like this are still fucking selfish and lack empathy for those who actually care for them. It has to get to the point of witnessing innocent people get dragged away before some of the selfish wake up. They don't witness the consequences of their support for a genuinely despicable man.

by Anonymousreply 217November 18, 2019 1:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 18, 2019 1:48 PM

I'm the three Asian guys wondering why everything is closed today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 18, 2019 2:49 PM

I’ll be the front yard which doubles as parking.

No driveway needed.

by Anonymousreply 220November 18, 2019 3:08 PM

I’ll be hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 221November 18, 2019 3:10 PM

I'm the middle class Deplorable Thanksgiving. I have similar levels of drug use and spouse abuse but am tarted up with smug hatred for the poorer folks, all of whom I consider trash, regardless of their behavior or politics. Right now I'm the balding used-car dealership owner pausing before carving the turkey to seethe with anger over the fact that some welfare bitch will be eating well tonight off her more-than generous monthly allotment of $95 worth of food stamps.

It will remove the pleasure from my meal.

by Anonymousreply 222November 18, 2019 3:18 PM

I’ll be the polyblend “simply southern” tee shirt paired with daisy dukes.

by Anonymousreply 223November 18, 2019 3:22 PM

[quote]this thread satires my childhood

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 224November 18, 2019 3:22 PM

I forgot to say that I’m the official uniform for r222.

by Anonymousreply 225November 18, 2019 3:23 PM

I’ll be the lawless D.A. that prosecutes blacks and Mexicans to the fullest extent while letting white folks off of everything with not so much as as a citation.

by Anonymousreply 226November 18, 2019 3:28 PM

I’ll be the bitterness and resentment of poor decisions. My origins will be blamed on Obama though, as if generations of my family were sophisticated and prosperous before him.

by Anonymousreply 227November 18, 2019 3:31 PM

I am a cinderblocks. My usefulness is unbound.

by Anonymousreply 228November 18, 2019 3:34 PM

I'm the enormous red SUV pick-up truck. I don't actually get used to pick up anything other than TV and video game equipment, as I might get scratched. I am double-parked obnoxiously on the street outside the festivities. If someone complains, depending own how drunk my prick of an owner is, I may be evidence in a crime case where an elderly man's face is smashed repeatedly into my hood.

by Anonymousreply 229November 18, 2019 3:35 PM

I am the candle shaped like Mr. President Donald Trump, Sir! I am too beautiful to light, so Cousin Elmira put on of those little electric flicker fake plastic candles on top of my head with a dab of glue. The family has decided to all me The Bringer of Light. I sound downright Biblical.

by Anonymousreply 230November 18, 2019 3:37 PM

I’ll be the Christmas decorations that are still up from last year.

by Anonymousreply 231November 18, 2019 3:42 PM

I am the called dibs on the Barcalounger.

by Anonymousreply 232November 18, 2019 3:51 PM

I am American Flag wallpaper. Cousin Mitzie decided to splurge.

by Anonymousreply 233November 18, 2019 3:51 PM

I'm the uncle screaming about damn liberal Hollywood needing to stay out of politics then talking about Kevin Sorbo being awesome on Fox & Friends this morning.

by Anonymousreply 234November 18, 2019 4:10 PM

I'm the Confederate Flag table runner. I was brought and laid out to purposely agitate that particular citified cousin who smugly looks down on his family for supporting President Trump and good old-fashioned American values.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 18, 2019 4:28 PM

^Jesus, that is some tacky shit.

by Anonymousreply 236November 18, 2019 4:31 PM

I'm the complete lack of realization that "makes liberals mad" is the only thing President Trump has ever managed to do his whole worthless life.

But I am also the fact that if we did realize it, we'd be fine with it.

by Anonymousreply 237November 18, 2019 4:34 PM

I'm Bobby Joe and Tammi Sue. We arrive laughing so hard we can hardly see. We just coal-rolled an old lady in one of them communist solar jobs and the old bitch got so fuddled she drove off the overpass. Why Aunt Edith! Is that your famous molasses fudge I see peeking out from under those Confederate Flag napkins?

by Anonymousreply 238November 18, 2019 4:50 PM

I'm the cousin screaming about my money going to them liberals and minorities, yet still paying for a rifle on layaway.

by Anonymousreply 239November 18, 2019 5:45 PM

[quote]I'm the enormous red SUV pick-up truck.

I'm trying to figure out how something can be both an SUV and a pick-up truck.

by Anonymousreply 240November 18, 2019 7:18 PM

I’m the next big family gathering where everybody gets drunk and bemoans the treatment of our poor president.. the Superbowl

by Anonymousreply 241November 18, 2019 7:35 PM

I am the GPS ankle monitor on Uncle Reds left leg. I am tired of hearing "she SAID she was 14" mostly because he knows she is 11...she is his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 242November 18, 2019 7:42 PM

[Quote]I'm trying to figure out how something can be both an SUV and a pick-up truck.

Stop figuring, and start seeing, r240.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243November 18, 2019 7:52 PM

We're the Fappa Dappa Bappa girls! Sorority sisters at Fappa Dappa Bappa, the coolest sorority in the great big Ol' Unity States! I'm Tish, and these are Buffy and Moll. We're all fake bottle blondes with tig ol' bitties who think math is hard for girls! GIGGLE! We are fightin' a petition to rename our football team on accounta some +ahem+ recent arrivals think it's racist. They just don't unnerstand Southern culture! There's nothing racist about our football team - why, all our best players are Negros! It's just SJW wokeness gone mad!!!

by Anonymousreply 244November 18, 2019 8:12 PM

I'm the allowance that that there Laura Loomer is pretty-looking for a Jewish lady.

I am also the perfectly understandable assumption that she is 48.

by Anonymousreply 245November 18, 2019 8:16 PM

r243 That looks like a pick-up truck to me.

by Anonymousreply 246November 18, 2019 8:40 PM

I love you, R238. I don't think there are bigger assholes than those idiots who trick out their white trash trucks to emit even more black smoke solely to "own the libs" and say "fuck you" to the environment,

What completely fucked up priorities.

by Anonymousreply 247November 19, 2019 12:30 AM

Thanks, [R247]. When I first heard about this I thought it had to be an urban myth. It isn't, and the people who do it are exactly as lousy as you'd imagine- but with the money for what can be pretty expensive toys. The terrible thing is that commercial trucks have been fitted with these devices - and even a small percentage of vehicles on the road operating like this can have dire impacts on the air quality.

I'd lock all these peckerheads in a non ventilated garage and choke them out with their own smog.

by Anonymousreply 248November 19, 2019 12:35 AM

Fucked up morons practically attaching god damned chimneys to their cars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249November 19, 2019 12:38 AM

I'm dark roots. Because it's better to be 'some' blonde than no blonde at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250November 19, 2019 1:59 AM

[R250] We agree! GIGGLE!

by Anonymousreply 251November 19, 2019 2:17 PM

[quote]This is DL. We can agree to disagree. You are welcome not to read threads you don't like. [b]If you can't write something entertaining, don't write anything at all here[/b]. Some of these posts aren't funny at all, they go overboard of course. But, I enjoy the genuinely funny posts on DL. It's an escape. I don't appreciate sexual overtones much or violence, but clearly we have a few funny and/or insightful writers. It's an escape.

r205- That's all I was saying- that those who can't post something truly funny should not post in this thread, because they are turning what should be a light-hearted thread of humor into a hate-fest disguised as a bunch of jokes. The thing is, I see right through it. There's absolutely nothing funny about the violence, abuse, and hate in this thread. It just proves the left to be the biggest haters of all.

All I was saying was hey, it's not funny. But, I guess that was enough to set them off and declare that I should be on lock-down (which is utterly ridiculous!).

By the way, I have read all of the other thread too, and while it plays on stereotypes (as to be expected), it isn't full of meanness. This thread is- and the irony is that it's not because of Trumpers, it's because of the ones who hate him. They are spreading their hate around so thick, that even a thread like this ceases to be funny (apart from a few posts). And if anyone thinks it is, they are just in denial.

by Anonymousreply 252November 20, 2019 6:14 AM

[quote]By the way, I have read all of the other thread too, and while it plays on stereotypes (as to be expected), it isn't full of meanness.

[quote]This thread is- and the irony is that it's not because of Trumpers, it's because of the ones who hate him. They are spreading their hate around so thick, that even a thread like this ceases to be funny (apart from a few posts). And if anyone thinks it is, they are just in denial.

The actual irony here is that you're whining about us "being mean" on an anonymous board towards people who fucking voted for far worse than "being mean". There are children in cages and families separated because of these deplorable assholes and they cheer it on. They hate on a visceral level and you ignore it in favor of pretending we are the problem. We have a president who wants to just shoot people, a racist and bigoted scumbag. Really, just STFU about this "being mean," revealing another irony: The actual thin-skinned group. It's people like you who watch the most vile things coming from the right-wing and go "meh" while shrieking about every fucking thing from the left and doing that "This is why Trump won" bullshit.

You lack empathy for the actual victims of these deplorables - that's what it comes down to. You'll ignore the drunk driver who just killed a bunch of people to wag your finger at the jaywalker.

by Anonymousreply 253November 20, 2019 6:39 AM

r253- None of that is true, but it's easier for folks like you to just make crap up than to address what I was actually saying- THAT YOUR HUMOR SUCKS! This thread isn't funny, which means that you all are too consumed with hatred to even try!

Dang, even Hitler had better comedy made about him than you idiots are willing to do in regards to a bunch of anonymous strangers that you don't even know, that you try to imagine a whole life-history for!

You wanna see a problem? Look in the mirror, jerkoff!

by Anonymousreply 254November 20, 2019 6:57 AM

Stop derailing this thread, asshole R254, and follow your own advice - only post here if you have something really funny to say. We'll be the judges. Otherwise, FF and fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 255November 20, 2019 7:41 AM

Right back at'cha, bum-bag! How many posts are you gonna make just complaining before you realize that you've missed the point??

by Anonymousreply 256November 20, 2019 7:45 AM

Duggarworld & the forever shady Jesus scam.

by Anonymousreply 257November 20, 2019 7:52 AM

I am the poor Chinet® plate full of turkey and fixins' who saw Ma's porcine face straight on when she drunkenly passed out nose first into me. I was not double tasked with a fellow "Chinaman," as the other buffeteers kept referring to my fellow paper-based service products.

by Anonymousreply 258November 20, 2019 7:59 AM

r258- Now, THAT's^^ how it's done!! No hatred, violence, sexual abuse, just funny scenarios.

Bravo, r258. Maybe you can teach r255, r217, r204, and r202 a thing or two about what humor actually is!

by Anonymousreply 259November 20, 2019 8:05 AM

Who made YOU the judge of us, creepy deplorable? I think you were told to fuck off. Take your stench elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 260November 20, 2019 8:07 AM

r260- I just know the difference between humor and hatred. Sorry you don't, idiot. And, who made YOU the boss of me?!

How about you take your own advice and f-off!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261November 20, 2019 8:12 AM

Well, this is a hoot, keeping in mind that I haven't even read one post of this thread before I posted at R258. (And I'm glad.) I thought since Thanksgiving and family idiocy are still a week plus away, parody would be in high gear. Anyway, that was my first ever contribution to a "Let's be a ___" thread. Wrong thread, wrong time!

by Anonymousreply 262November 20, 2019 8:22 AM

Trump is honored at the family prayer 🙏🏻 for wrapping himself in the flag while making Treason acceptable to his base.

by Anonymousreply 263November 20, 2019 8:27 AM

r262- What the fudge, dude! I gave you a freaking compliment! I guess being the Joan Jett hater-troll that you are, it's kinda weird getting a compliment from a genuine fan of hers, so you'd rather play it off. Whatever!

by Anonymousreply 264November 20, 2019 8:28 AM

I'm Francine, a friend of Aunt Etta. I'm doing my medical internship at Deplorable Cty Hospital where Aunt Etta works cleaning bed pans. I am invited b/c everyone feels so sorry for me. My dad killed my mom, my brother, my dog Dumpling and then himself. He missed me cause I stood behind him the whole time.

I fostered with a nice family in the Oak Tree Estates. I finished my medical degree and will soon be so outta here. Till then I let 'em feel sorry for me, I join in all the prayers, I pay lip service to Trump worship, tell people I'm just a secretary that takes notes for the doctors and let Etta make me visit the cemetery on the anniversary of my family deaths. When they're good and drunk, I'll steal all their cash so I can buy myself a really nice Coach bag. Boy, tomorrow everyone will be pointing fingers.

They won't suspect me, cause I leave early. I'll get suddenly quiet and ask Aunt Etta - "do you think my dad is with Jesus?" The crying jag that follows is like burst pipe.

by Anonymousreply 265November 20, 2019 9:13 AM

The difference between this thread and the other one is that the elite Thanksgiving thread satirizes people who think they mean well and this one satirizes people who don't mean well and know it.

by Anonymousreply 266November 20, 2019 12:24 PM

The fact that the OP has been crossed out,says it all about what thin-skinned turds deplorables are. Like we needed more proof.

by Anonymousreply 267November 20, 2019 12:28 PM

r255- You're wrong. The difference between this thread and the other is the other is full of posts from people who do consider themselves liberals (so they are not gonna hate on themselves- duh!), while this one is full of those same people, i,e, liberals who DO hate conservatives and anyone who thinks differently from them- and they show it.

And r267- You're wrong too. The fact that the OP has been crossed out could mean that everyone was offended- not just the so-called deplorables or snowflakes- but everyone. Cause guess what, Mr. butt-hair?! The Leftist Elite Thanksgiving OP is crossed out too!!

You see what I mean?! You people act so high n' mighty, when you really haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about!!

by Anonymousreply 268November 20, 2019 1:10 PM

[quote]and anyone who thinks differently from them

Man, I am so tired of this throw away line that attempts to rationalize Trump voters. We're not talking about a difference in opinion on funding the arts. When I see someone write this, it's obvious they couldn't give a shit about the people who are directly targeted by Trump and his supporters. He is a fucking white supremacist as are most of his fucking staffers and supporters. Attempting to target people based on their race or ethnicity or religion is NOT SOME "DIFFERENCE OF OPINION." He wants to have the powers of a dictator so he can shoot people "just because," that isn't some exaggeration. He would do it in a heartbeat if the rest of us couldn't stop him.

by Anonymousreply 269November 20, 2019 1:16 PM

^^^And I'M SO TIRED of the exaggerations and hyperbole that is used just as I said (to silence others' for their opinions).

You want to claim it's not about opinion, while at the same time, basing your stupid statements (i.e. "He wants to be a dictator...he would do it in a heartbeat") on your own stupid opinions. So, therefore, YES genius, that is what it's about. And yes, you all are guilty of trying to silence others (like trying to silence me with FF). So, don't even try to deny it. It makes you look- as I said- plumb foolish!

by Anonymousreply 270November 20, 2019 1:25 PM

R269, it's called a straw man argument and is supposed to keep us from talking about the results of those opinions and policies. Keep it all abstract, just a difference of opinion, a reality show competition, and we won't think about the children living in cages without soap and the Kurds who fought for us getting bombed out of their houses. Screw that.

by Anonymousreply 271November 20, 2019 1:44 PM

r271- Right, you mean just like all those kids Hilary helped ship off for PizzaGate and all the money the Clinton Foundation launders, and all the people Obama's poor policies had killed?! What about the fact that he was born in Kenya, and the Clintons have had people murdered by hitmen?!

See, it doesn't sound so good when it's coming at your side, does it? Hyperbole works both ways, buddy. So, just stop with your ridiculousness already!

by Anonymousreply 272November 20, 2019 1:54 PM

Well, now we see just how toxic deplorables can be. A single one has derailed and ruined this entire thread.

by Anonymousreply 273November 20, 2019 3:49 PM

Not if you block him for his faulty, tendentious logic and general nastiness, R273.

by Anonymousreply 274November 20, 2019 4:09 PM

R272 CERTIFIABLY INSANE

by Anonymousreply 275November 20, 2019 7:01 PM

r275 You're not very bright, are you?

The post was obviously meant to show how insane hyperbole and exaggerations are, and how this thread is full of those same sort of extremist views. r272 wasn't at all saying those views were correct. How do you not get that?

Well...you almost got it. There is an insanity here, but it's not r272!

by Anonymousreply 276November 20, 2019 7:25 PM

What happened to this thread?

by Anonymousreply 277November 20, 2019 7:49 PM

I think that's been established, R277.

by Anonymousreply 278November 20, 2019 8:03 PM

Ah'm HelloWorld's Mee-maw. There be done near 42 illegitimate kids come tumbled out muh cooter, and that ol' gash still ain't done! Trump makes me wetter than a climate change flood zone. Sometime ah stick a Ken doll arm up 'er and twiddle mah baseball-sized clit, pretendin' it's his tiny little orange hands fiddlin' with mah knob. Whut has this to do with Thangs-givin'? Why do you think the turkey tastes like fish?

by Anonymousreply 279November 21, 2019 1:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280November 21, 2019 9:16 PM

r279- Okay. You're getting better.

r280- Those songs are actually catchy!

Ya know, what I'm realizing from both the elitist and "deplorable" threads is that liberals are just better at making fun of people than conservatives are- can't deny that; you guys are better trash-talkers. Granted, that's nothing to be proud of, but hey, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Oh well. E for effort, everybody.

by Anonymousreply 281November 22, 2019 10:14 AM

I just wanna have a few laughs here...its that so wrong????? Anyway, I'm the family who is doubly pissed off because both the Jerry Springer show and Maury have been preempted by that parade!

by Anonymousreply 282November 22, 2019 6:43 PM

Hello World?

You are welcome to stay but PLEASE CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING FUNNY.

by Anonymousreply 283November 22, 2019 7:01 PM

How did this sincere, but stiff trying to be funny "HelloWorld" person find DataLounge or this thread to begin with? He tried to pretend, but it didn't work out so well. "What the FUDGE?" Are you a deeply closeted Mormon lurking on gay boards?

The difference between Duggars and Mormons is that Mormons actually get to go out in the world during their ineffectual "missions" to see and observe. Some actually leave the cult with their sanity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284November 22, 2019 7:15 PM

I'm an entire table of weeping white trash, weeping with joy that Mr. President Donald Trump Sir has just declared today a day of Thanksgiving on the Tweeter.

The men are all wipin' those tears away when nobody's lookin' and thinkin' about all them nigger homos who wanted to make this into Indians Are Good Day and how evil they are.

And the women? THEIR CUNTS ARE WET.

by Anonymousreply 285November 28, 2019 4:29 PM

I'm Laura Loomer. I decided not to fly home for Thanksgiving today because I donated the cost of my plane ticket to the defense of that dear, dear man, Roger Stone.

by Anonymousreply 286November 28, 2019 5:30 PM

[R281] I know this may make your head explode, but the people contributing to both threads are - I'm going to go out on a limb here - most likely the same people.

by Anonymousreply 287November 29, 2019 3:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!