Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am sitting behind two Young White Fraus in the Movie Theater... and I am losing my mind

They literally have been speaking non-stop and they sound like entitled, delusional white narcissists and it’s annoying.

The movie has not started yet, the room is super dark and the screen off because they are having technical difficulties. These two women will not stop going on and on.

The one that sounds like she is a little girl just quit her job a few weeks ago, and says they were shocked. She doesn’t know why they are shocked when she was giving them hints and signs for a while now because they underutilized her. Her boss offered her something to stay but she said unless it’s a 6 figure salary she won’t stay, so they let her go. Her boss (a man) wrote her a “Thank you” note and gave her a book that came off condescending so she sent it back with a note calling him a rude chauvinist.

After she quit she went to Puerto Rico for two weeks with her boyfriend, Chris, who still had to work but his “amazing female bosses” allowed him to work from Puerto Rico beaches and gave him 3 days to himself plus the weekends. She always makes sure to tell him he is lucky to have such wonderful, beautiful women as his bosses because no one knows hard work as women and they are the most understanding people.

The other girl was telling her from the start it’s been a hard month for her, and she can’t believe it has only been one month since they have seen each other because it feels like a year. The first one kept going on and on about herself and cutting her off. Finally, she asked her friend what is wrong and why is she having such a hard time, and she said she will tell her after the movie because she gets paralyzed every time she thinks about it so hopefully the movie will take her mind off of things and she will do better.

The first one told her she can speak about it when she is ready and then continued to speak about her Paradise vacation.

They then went on to discuss weather and how hard NYC is (for the one that is struggling). The first one then went on about how she has so much free time that she keeps sleeping in late and she should wake up early but she doesn’t feel the need to put that “stress” on herself.

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 76November 23, 2019 7:19 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 1November 14, 2019 9:06 PM

Never happened.

by Anonymousreply 2November 14, 2019 9:08 PM

poor thing! Assaulted by those whites!

by Anonymousreply 3November 14, 2019 9:09 PM

“The movie has not started yet”

by Anonymousreply 4November 14, 2019 9:09 PM

Another reason why there should NOT be assigned seating at a movie theater. I want to get up and get away from annoying assholes.

by Anonymousreply 5November 14, 2019 9:11 PM

Ummm it did happen. The movie just started.

I find it funny how hard this is to believe but we believe all the lies told on here about straight public figures having gay sex in public....

R5 yup. I am seat N14 and they are M10 and M11

by Anonymousreply 6November 14, 2019 9:14 PM

R6 So OP you're on your phone in the cinema and you're complaining about other people?

by Anonymousreply 7November 14, 2019 9:16 PM

I hope that first frau chokes on popcorn, the insufferable cunt. I would want to whack her over the head OP! What movie are you seeing?

by Anonymousreply 8November 14, 2019 9:19 PM

White fraus are the most annoying, entitled bitches on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2019 9:20 PM

You are not well. OP. You wrote a novel over nothing. Just ask them to be quiet if they keep talking over the movie and that's it. No, I didn't read your novel, nobody did.

by Anonymousreply 10November 14, 2019 9:25 PM

It bears repeating: this never happened.

by Anonymousreply 11November 14, 2019 9:28 PM

What a pathetic, badly written misogynist's fantasy! Op clearly hasn't met a human being in his life if he truly believes anyone talks like this or acts like this. Really bad try, OP, now sit down and be very ashamed!

by Anonymousreply 12November 14, 2019 9:28 PM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been so hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post? What's your problem? I mean really, what's your damn problem?

by Anonymousreply 13November 14, 2019 9:28 PM

OP, your partner was on here the other day wondering how to tell you you'll never become a great writer. Thought you should know.

by Anonymousreply 14November 14, 2019 9:28 PM

They do this in my spin class too. Obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 15November 14, 2019 9:45 PM

White Fraus is pleonastic. If they were black they would be Afrau-American. And it still never happened.

by Anonymousreply 16November 14, 2019 9:52 PM

[quote] Ummm it did happen. The movie just started.

Well, then you're a loser for paying this much attention to their conversations. This is way too much detail.

by Anonymousreply 17November 14, 2019 9:57 PM

Because non-white women would never do that!

by Anonymousreply 18November 14, 2019 9:59 PM

OP here. Movie just ended. It was good! They were silent once the movie started.

Yes. People never talk like this r12

Maybe you should get out more.

by Anonymousreply 19November 14, 2019 10:56 PM

R17 growing up people always said I have the memory of an elephant. If I hear you say it, I will never forget. I listen to podcasts and remember 98% of it all for long times after.

by Anonymousreply 20November 14, 2019 11:00 PM

I am sitting behind a moo-moo clad DLer in the Movie Theater... and I am losing my mind

His glowing phone is distracting—and he has popcorn butter on the greasy phone screen as he types fat. If I tossed a match, would it start a grease fire?

by Anonymousreply 21November 14, 2019 11:04 PM

I actually recorded a clip of them talking so you can hear them. It’s hard to hear but ... if you can...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 14, 2019 11:08 PM

OP, this is when you flounce out.

by Anonymousreply 23November 14, 2019 11:09 PM

So two friends went to a movie, chatted before it started, and then watched the film quietly and respectfully. This scene so irritated you that you decided to liveblog it for us all.

And you want us to believe that they're the assholes?

Take a look at youself, OP.

by Anonymousreply 24November 14, 2019 11:11 PM

Here is a link. The first isn’t working.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 14, 2019 11:13 PM

They were having a private conversation in a shared space. If it bothered you that much, you could have gone to management and requested to change seats. Oh no, you had to bitch about it on an anonymous site, your phone glowing and distracting other patrons as the movie started. Yeah, there was an asshole at the movie, and I don't think it was the two women, basic Frauen though they might have been.

by Anonymousreply 26November 14, 2019 11:15 PM

OP was TRIGGERED by the sound of females voices inconversation.

by Anonymousreply 27November 14, 2019 11:22 PM

Gee OP, if Whites bother you in a movie theatre, next time go to a showing attended by Blacks.

And report back to us.

by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2019 11:28 PM

R28 I am FROM NYC (not a yuppie transplant), so, in other words, there were ALSO black people in the theater.

Stupid ass.

by Anonymousreply 29November 14, 2019 11:31 PM

Also, I don’t hate that they’re white. They just speak like white girl stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 30November 14, 2019 11:47 PM

I'm going to pretend your story is real OP and ask since the movie hasn't started WTF don't you change your seat now!

by Anonymousreply 31November 15, 2019 12:02 AM

I believe OP.

Now I want to know what the second dimwit is paralyzed about

by Anonymousreply 32November 15, 2019 12:10 AM

I posted a clip of them talking at r25 fools.

by Anonymousreply 33November 15, 2019 12:12 AM

R28

Many years ago I went to a screening of the film How Stella Got Her Groove Back with many black women in the audience. There is a nude shower scene featuring Taye Diggs, where a chorus of "Rewind! Rewind!" arose from them.

by Anonymousreply 34November 15, 2019 12:18 AM

R34 there were white women (with their 8 year old daughters) throwing dollar bills at the screen during Magic Mike

by Anonymousreply 35November 15, 2019 12:20 AM

I've been team OP since he started the thread, and aftee listening to the clip I hope those fraus both get hit by buses when they leave the cinema. They were talking waaaay too loudly about their inane shit. I hate it when people do this in cinemas too. Use your library voice and keep it to a whisper. The whole cinema isn't interested in your shit.

You all would have been irritated if you were there with OP, you pack of bitches! And, OP, I still want to know what film you saw.

by Anonymousreply 36November 15, 2019 12:20 AM

[quote] Born and raised NYC. I can’t relate to you small town folk.

If you were a "true" New Yorker, you'd be used to the mindless conversations that surround you... in a city.

by Anonymousreply 37November 15, 2019 12:23 AM

Holy cow-that conversation! "I'm not lonely, but I just go outside, and I'm so alone." It's weird music or ads weren't playing. That theater was so quiet. I never would have had a conversation like that in a dead silent space. It just seems rude. Talk about lack of self awareness.

by Anonymousreply 38November 15, 2019 12:24 AM

R37 I am. And I still judge the ones that come from people bitching about “waking up early” and a boss being a “chauvinist” because he didn’t utilize you the way you felt he should.

These young white people moving here are way worse than any previous generation.

by Anonymousreply 39November 15, 2019 12:25 AM

R38 there was a technical difficulty. The screen and sound was not working so they were working on fixing it.

That’s why it is so quiet. I could hear EVERYTHING

by Anonymousreply 40November 15, 2019 12:26 AM

I have always brought two things when going to a theater: superglue and liquid ass fart spray.

I’ll use superglue to glue the annoying persons in front of me to their seats. I’ll spray ass fart liquid on the shoes of the annoying people behind me.

Work wonder

by Anonymousreply 41November 15, 2019 12:28 AM

OP, what film did you see?

by Anonymousreply 42November 15, 2019 12:31 AM

Charlie’s Angels

by Anonymousreply 43November 15, 2019 12:33 AM

How was it? The previews look terrible. Kristin Stewart looks like she's trying really hard to be powerful and hip but comes off as clunky crack whore.

by Anonymousreply 44November 15, 2019 12:35 AM

Thank you, OP. Was it as terrible as I'm assuming it will be?

by Anonymousreply 45November 15, 2019 12:36 AM

White is the problem? The color of their skin is a problem for you? You don’t like their skin? To you they are a certain way because of their skin? See how fucking stupid you sound?

by Anonymousreply 46November 15, 2019 12:44 AM

I can totally believe that this happened and yes, it's a stereotypical clueless white chick conversation, but it is really not interesting enough to deserve its own DL thread.

by Anonymousreply 47November 15, 2019 12:49 AM

Why were you were paying attention to gashes? Was it the bleeding?

by Anonymousreply 48November 15, 2019 12:55 AM

The movie was actually good

by Anonymousreply 49November 15, 2019 1:22 AM

you went to see the newly opened charlie's angels and are surprised that clueless, self absorbed, millennial women were there speaking in a self absorbed manner?

by Anonymousreply 50November 15, 2019 1:53 AM

R50 they were extra annoying.

by Anonymousreply 51November 15, 2019 3:05 AM

I encounter some females on the train with "motorised mouths". They gabble constantly without pause.

by Anonymousreply 52November 15, 2019 3:18 AM

R52 they didn’t stop. It was much. And made me wanna puke.

by Anonymousreply 53November 15, 2019 4:02 PM

Dear OP, you sound like Henry Higgins and myself. We both like to listen in to others' conversations.

by Anonymousreply 54November 15, 2019 9:06 PM

Spitballs. Works every time

by Anonymousreply 55November 15, 2019 9:26 PM

OP is the Narcissist Troll.

He comes on all the threads accusing celebs and politicians of suffering from this disorder. In reality, only he does.

by Anonymousreply 56November 17, 2019 1:37 AM

OP is a WHITE NARCISSIST!

by Anonymousreply 57November 21, 2019 7:32 PM

0/1000000.

by Anonymousreply 58November 21, 2019 7:38 PM

OP is a bore, or deserves to have his face chewed off by a rabid chimp :)

by Anonymousreply 59November 21, 2019 7:43 PM

r43 well, you brought it on yourself

by Anonymousreply 60November 21, 2019 7:44 PM

R58 is one of those morons that believes Tom Cruise was getting a blow job in public but not that two fraus were conversing

by Anonymousreply 61November 21, 2019 7:50 PM

No one give a fuck about Tammy Cruise, queen of the morons.

by Anonymousreply 62November 21, 2019 8:24 PM

Had women like this behind me at a recent concert and it ruined the whole thing. Talked throughout most of the show, loudly. Laughing and being obnoxious. Since this is Minnesota nobody would really speak up but everybody was glaring at them. Didn't stop anything. Other people are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 63November 21, 2019 8:36 PM

Op is an angry frustrated lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 64November 21, 2019 8:56 PM

You should have told them the old nellie saying that gets posted here on datalounge, not earrings and caftans, but 'Girls, girls you're both whores!!!' that would have shut them up.

by Anonymousreply 65November 21, 2019 9:31 PM

Op so what was so horrific or paralysing that the one woman said she would discuss it after the film? Did you ever find out what the event or thing was?

by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2019 9:34 PM

Smack them upside the head.

by Anonymousreply 67November 21, 2019 9:42 PM

They sound insufferable, but they don't sound like fraus. You need to learn what a DL "frau" actually is.

Also, it's interesting that you have the same movie tastes as these women.

by Anonymousreply 68November 21, 2019 10:17 PM

Enlighten us. What is a frau?

by Anonymousreply 69November 22, 2019 12:04 AM

R66 I don’t know

by Anonymousreply 70November 22, 2019 1:51 AM

That's a pity R70 or OP you should have asked. Or listened after the film to hear if it was mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 71November 22, 2019 11:27 PM

I just don't understand why it's so cool to hate white people nowadays. Wasn't it cool to hate Jews in 1939? Look where that got us.

Weirder yet is that black people talk about how oppressed they are all the time, but it seems like they're put on a pedestal and protected in 2019.

Can someone tell me when hating white people became the "it" thing to do?

by Anonymousreply 72November 23, 2019 1:16 AM

[quote]Talked throughout most of the show, loudly. Laughing and being obnoxious.

And yet that is NOT what the OP described. Once the movie started these two women were quiet and didn't do anything to interfere with what the OP paid for. The fact that he actually recorded them and shared a link of it on DL tells you he's got bigger problems than other people talking in public...

by Anonymousreply 73November 23, 2019 1:25 AM

R72 crack a History book.

by Anonymousreply 74November 23, 2019 2:24 AM

R74 History is replete with decade upon decade of catering to blacks, giving them scholarships, minority based privileges in obtaining municipal contracts even when they are charging way more than non-minority (check out NYC M/WBE), affirmative action, Headstart, EBT cards, and bemoaning each and every slight perceived or real. Meeting demands that they receive more prizes (Oscars and more). So it seems like America has been paying reparations for many, many years with no end in sight.

And OP is a black lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 75November 23, 2019 4:31 PM

R75 rewrote History

by Anonymousreply 76November 23, 2019 7:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!