Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Halle Berry is such an evil ho

Aubry grew up in multiple foster homes and was subject to abuse. He obviously trusted in her and confided and she leaks it. There's a reason that all her exes say she is crazy - she clearly is. She's also a piss poor actress. Ugh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213November 23, 2019 10:35 AM

I am Team Aubry and suspect that Halle is not a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 7:34 PM

All's fair in love and war.

If you read the petition, it sounds like he's the nutjob, and not her.

I mean, for fuck's sake - HE'S HAVING SEX WITH A FAMILY MEMBER.

And he wants custody of their daughter? Yeah, I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 7:37 PM

Interesting how they don't say if the incestuous affair was with a male or female.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 7:38 PM

Some major divorce dirty tricks here. This comes across as more of a tactic to intimidate and humiliate Aubry.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 7:39 PM

He is having sex with a family member.

Seems like DL old White racists are once again automatically siding with the white man even though he is the one that sounds mentally ill, not Halle.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 7:40 PM

So if I am a victim of sexual abuse (Aubry), then I don't get custody of my kid?

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 7:41 PM

PS I don’t think Halle is a bad actress. I don’t know why you all love to hate her. She is a beautiful woman and seems fun. And she can be good in the right role, like Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 7:41 PM

Wow they are both such a mess. Halle should not have produced spawn with Aubry. Unless Halle was treating it as good looking DNA, and that's it. Do mate with crazy. This would apply to the both of them.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 7:41 PM

Consensual sex with your sibling is not rape.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 7:41 PM

Exactly, R5.

That's why they have to be called out.

It's always the black lady's fault, on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 7:41 PM

Why is Halle's baby Chinese?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2019 7:42 PM

I'm the OP and I'm biracial. This isn't a racist thing. Berry has driven away from a hit and run and was abusive to every partner she has had. Gabriel was raised in foster homes and this person was not a blood relative. Berry is a fucking nutter.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 7:43 PM

"HE'S HAVING SEX WITH A FAMILY MEMBER."

These are all ALLEGATIONS made by HALLE BERRY R2. ALLEGATIONS made by someone with A STRONG MOTIVE to SAY WHATEVER SHE NEEDS TO SAY IN ORDER TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS.

I will wait for proof rather than jump to believe any accusation made during a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 7:43 PM

I have a Jamaican mother and a British father R10. Please go F yourself.

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2019 7:44 PM

Aubrey is a nut! And so is Halle. But Aubry's being an abuse victim should not prevent him from getting custody.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2019 7:45 PM

"Gabriel was raised in foster homes and this person was not a blood relative."

Thank you for clarifying that R12.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2019 7:45 PM

We could be seeing yet another reason why Berry's career tanked. She is both vindictive and self-serving.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2019 7:46 PM

R17 that is most of Hollywood.

And white racists attack a woman of color yet again in favor of ... WHITE TRASH.

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2019 7:47 PM

"I have a Jamaican mother and a British father"

Suuuuuuuure

You guys are just siding with him because you think he's goodlooking. So transparent. Next you will be insisting that he's a candidate for sainthood.

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2019 7:49 PM

Ah both are sort of unstable.

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2019 7:50 PM

There’s a reason they wound up together. Damaged people seek each other out.

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2019 7:51 PM

He sure loves his daughter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2019 7:51 PM

Get help R19

by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2019 7:53 PM

r23, get help. You're acting like this guy is a saint just because he's attractive.

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2019 7:55 PM

Girls need their mothers. He can have a relationship with her later in life. They might both be crazy but I give her the edge because the child is biracial and if he has a problem with that the child should be protected.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2019 8:22 PM

She sped away from a hit and run. Before any of this. She's probably a sociopath. He's probably her needy victim. He has depression and social anxiety disorder.

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2019 8:24 PM

He made a huge mistake getting involved with her given what everyone already knew about her. Now his life is kind of ruined.

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2019 8:27 PM

She's a sociopath, but he's an innocent angel! We swear!

by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2019 8:28 PM

Does he have a criminal history?

by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2019 8:30 PM

R24, Well . . .

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2019 8:32 PM

I wish Gabriel were a member of my family.

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2019 8:33 PM

This permanent A- list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner says he once had a one night stand with one of his co-stars who is also permanently A- list and an Academy Award winner. He says that after the one night stand he didn't want a second night and our actress confronted him about it and said she was going to put a hex on him. The actor, who is highly superstitious didn't believe her though. Then, for the next seven months he couldn't get an erection. He reached out to the actress and apologized and the next day could perform again. Ask the actress about it and she doesn't say there was no hex.

Billy Bob Thornton/Halle Berry

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2019 8:33 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2019 8:35 PM

Yes, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 13, 2019 8:35 PM

Halle is beautiful. People love to shit on her because she is a huge Hollywood name and bi-racial

by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2019 8:35 PM

I know she's beautiful R35. I think people excuse her unconscionable behaviour because of it. Which is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 36November 13, 2019 8:42 PM

Very Nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2019 8:46 PM

r33, what makes you think he's telling the truth?

r32 believes Entertainment Lawyer blind items

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2019 8:50 PM

He supposedly has hit her and called her a nigger numerous times. He’s trash.

I don’t know why we are painting him as this poor, sweet victim.

by Anonymousreply 39November 13, 2019 8:52 PM

Eric Benet cheated on her and was emotionally abusive David Justice cheated on her and was emotionally abusive Oliver Martinez cheated on her and was emotionally abusive Gabriel Aubrey was emotionally abusive and a racist - yeah right.

The common denominator is crazy Halle

by Anonymousreply 40November 13, 2019 8:57 PM

R40, Didn't Wesley Snipes make her deaf in one ear?

by Anonymousreply 41November 13, 2019 9:03 PM

yeah, but post her divorce to Justice she let it seem like he did it to her.

by Anonymousreply 42November 13, 2019 9:06 PM

Nothing corroborates any of her accusations. The hit and run supports an inference that she's a sociopath. Socipaths will tell any lie for an advantage.

People are so gullible sometimes. They fall for sociopaths over and over.

by Anonymousreply 43November 13, 2019 9:09 PM

She was going to kill her dogs when she suicided. From Vogue : “The day in 1997 their divorce was final, Halle tried to commit suicide. “I didn’t slit my wrists,” she tells me. “I went into the garage and took my two dogs with me. I would never shoot my brains out. I thought, I’ll just lie down and go to sleep. I’ll sit in the car and I’ll asphyxiate myself. I had a bottle of wine. Car on, garage door shut. I was just going to…as I cried my eyes out…not wake up.

by Anonymousreply 44November 13, 2019 9:22 PM

Something is definitely off with her.

by Anonymousreply 45November 13, 2019 9:24 PM

R44, that’s cinches it. She thought that would earn her sympathy, but it revealed her sociopathy. Typical sociopath slip-up.

by Anonymousreply 46November 13, 2019 9:29 PM

I've heard before she has BPD, and all the signs certainly fit that.

by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2019 9:51 PM

Indeed, R47. DBT might have helped her.

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2019 9:54 PM

Jeez. They’re BOTH fucked up and nutters.

Like seeks out like. Healthy people don’t hook up with nut-jobs.

I believe her, and I also believe him. The REAL victims here are the children who are subjected to these toxic people having toxic relationships.

One huge quality that I notice fucked up people in Tinsel Town have in common is the following: they attempt to work out their issues superficially, by becoming vegans, or doing keto, and getting in the most amazing physical shape possible, all the while, ignoring the elephant in the room, their mental health.

While getting in shape is a step physically and practicing deliberate and consistent self care is definitely a step in the right direction, it’s only the beginning of the real work necessary within this journey.

We have to pay attention to our mental health. Therapy is a must. Meditation, breathing work, serenity, peace, emotional equilibrium are also damn good practices.

Let’s not be naive. These two are both messy AF, & no one’s an innocent here, except the beings who didn’t ask to be born into this bullshit, yet here they are.

by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2019 10:15 PM

Correction:

While getting in shape physically and practicing deliberate and consistent self care is definitely a step in the right direction, it’s only the beginning of the real work necessary within this journey.

by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2019 10:17 PM

Halle Berry is the common denominator in a bunch of F'ed up relationships. I think she's attractive to men with problems. HB legally adopted a daughter named India Benet (daughter of ex, Eric Benet). I wonder if HB is involved in India Benet's life.

by Anonymousreply 51November 13, 2019 11:49 PM

I meant I think she's attracted to men with problems.

by Anonymousreply 52November 13, 2019 11:50 PM

[quote] He made a huge mistake getting involved with her given what everyone already knew about her. Now his life is kind of ruined.

His life was ruined before Halle. If he didn't have a pretty face he'd be dead by now.

by Anonymousreply 53November 13, 2019 11:50 PM

[quote] Like seeks out like. Healthy people don’t hook up with nut-jobs.

Happens everyday of the week. Most nutjobs don't wear signs on their forehead.

by Anonymousreply 54November 13, 2019 11:52 PM

There are plenty of accounts of her batshit crazy and mean-spirited behavior. She's a c-word in every sense and constantly falls back on racism when anything doesn't go her way.

by Anonymousreply 55November 14, 2019 12:17 AM

Olivier Martinez punched him out in 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 14, 2019 1:31 AM

"Eric Benet cheated on her and was emotionally abusive David Justice cheated on her and was emotionally abusive Oliver Martinez cheated on her and was emotionally abusive Gabriel Aubrey was emotionally abusive and a racist - yeah right."

Ummmm.....Eric Benet is an admitted sex addict, why do you think she was lying about him cheating on her?

by Anonymousreply 57November 14, 2019 1:34 AM

He's not. She made him go to rehab R57.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 14, 2019 1:42 AM

He admittedly cheated on her....maybe he claims he's not a sex addict but he's definitely a cheater

by Anonymousreply 59November 14, 2019 1:56 AM

R18 She's half white, so DL is only attacking the white trash side of her

by Anonymousreply 60November 14, 2019 1:59 AM

Apparently she demanded that David Justice send her flowers *every* day and refused to go to his games. I'd cheat on her ass too.

by Anonymousreply 61November 14, 2019 2:14 AM

Seriously. Do the math. Four men can't be all those monstrous things to one woman. She just loves playing victim. I think her career flatlined because she's an unstable loon. What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 62November 14, 2019 2:20 AM

r62, yes, they can. It's called having shitty taste in men.

by Anonymousreply 63November 14, 2019 2:22 AM

[quote]Seriously. Do the math. Four men can't be all those monstrous things to one woman. She just loves playing victim. I think her career flatlined because she's an unstable loon. What a shame.

[quote][R62], yes, they can. It's called having shitty taste in men.

The preponderance of evidence appears to side with r62. Whether four men can all be that monstrous toward a single woman or not because she has poor judgment, I haven't seem any claims by any of the previous partners of these men to corroborate Berry's version of events. While, obviously, these four men corroborate each other regarding her nuttiness.

It would be highly unusual that all four men would only act that way toward her without several other women from their pasts also having experienced the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 64November 14, 2019 2:34 AM

[quote]Eric Benet cheated on her and was emotionally abusive David Justice cheated on her and was emotionally abusive Oliver Martinez cheated on her and was emotionally abusive Gabriel Aubrey was emotionally abusive and a racist - yeah right. The common denominator is crazy Halle

Eric Benet ended up in rehab for "sex addiction" and admitted that he cheated on her multiple times. At one point he said it was at least with 10 different women. Sounds to me like he actually did have quite a few issues. Hell, this was long after she adopted his kid.

David Justice waited until 2015 to finally say openly that he never hit Halle because he knew that she couldn't or wouldn't say who did. He also has said multiple times that he doesn't actually dislike her. He also said the last time they saw each other they got along. He thanked her on Twitter for "squashing" the rumors that he hit her which people read as him being sarcastic but it turns out he found out that she was saying privately that it was never him.

She and Olivier Martinez actually still get along quite well. She not only isn't trying to keep their kid away from him but she was all hugged up on him at the kid's party last year and put it on instagram.

Maybe Gabriel Aubrey really was emotionally abusive and racist? Of all of her exes she has had nothing but rage towards him so there probably is a legitimate reason for it other than "she's crazy."

While I do think something is off about her, I don't think it's as bad as certain people are making it out to be or that it was always all her fault.

She may just be one of those people attracted to a certain kind of man that brings trouble with them.

by Anonymousreply 65November 14, 2019 2:40 AM

Cluster B's:

destroying their careers; but more importantly, their very own children.

by Anonymousreply 66November 14, 2019 2:53 AM

To use information against him that he told her in confidence is fucked up. He was in foster care too, maybe he was taken advantage of. She also stated that 6 months into the relationship they hardly had sex, yet she continued not only date him, but have a child with him. She is a shit person.

Btw, if she was picked him to have a perfect looking kid, it backfired. Her daughter looks just like him, but his features don't translate well on a girl.

by Anonymousreply 67November 14, 2019 3:01 AM

I have never been a fan of Halle Berry. Yes, she's conventionally beautiful but I don't think she's that talented, and certainly didn't deserve that Oscar. She's also clearly a bitch on wheels and notice she went from consistently dating black guys (Snipes, Justice, Benet) to white guys (Aubry, Martinez)? Because black guys would never put up with her crazy ass. They will slap a bitch!

But that said, in clear typically racist DL fashion, they've taken the white man's side because in cases like these, it's always the black woman who's at fault. We're talking about white Quebecois trash who HAD SEX WITH A FAMILY MEMBER! These people would give the worst of Florida a run for their money. For the record, the poster above who claims they were not a blood relative is lying and knows nothing. Aubry was indeed born into a family of nine (yes, 9) blood siblings (Celine Dione is from 8). Quebec is against separating siblings in foster care so the family member was likely a sister or a brother. Fucking gross, but not uncommon in redneck land.

Berry pumped millions of her money to set Aubry up in restaurants, but they failed. He's a possibly racist clout chaser who was with her for her money, and the divorce and alimony proved that right. He'll live off her until their daughter is 18 because the modelling gigs dried up completely and the restaurants failed. He declared that he has no income. As for criticizing Berry's body, next he briefly dated Kim Kardashian(!). Maybe he's a big ass guy, but he was definitely trying to ride the Kardashian train as they were rising fast in fame. This, is the guy racist white DLers are trying to claim is a wronged victim. There's plenty of blame to go around.

by Anonymousreply 68November 14, 2019 3:06 AM

He's an unemployed bum who hasn't had a paying gig in years. Imagine if he was black. DL would have torn him a new one.

by Anonymousreply 69November 14, 2019 3:08 AM

It was Wesley Snipes that made her deaf in one year. David Justice said Halle chased him aggressively and that she's the one that proposed marriage and rushed him into it. Otherwise, he'd have dumped her crazy ass. When he told her he was leaving her, she got wild screaming and attacking him hysterically.

by Anonymousreply 70November 14, 2019 3:14 AM

I bet it was a male family member and he's gay leaning which is why he had trouble getting it up for Halle.

by Anonymousreply 71November 14, 2019 3:15 AM

Sex three times per year? And trying to blame it on her body? Is a ginormous red (or is it pink?) flag.

by Anonymousreply 72November 14, 2019 3:19 AM

r72 either that or he was just fucking other womens on the side

by Anonymousreply 73November 14, 2019 3:27 AM

R67 Actually the fact that she went ahead with the relationship as the sex dried up says she was in it in good faith. Impotence is fairly common. If you believe there's an emotional connection, you work through that shit. I bet he was still playing her at that point. Once the baby is born, he was set for life and the pretending stopped.

by Anonymousreply 74November 14, 2019 3:45 AM

I live in Montreal and what you said about not separating siblings is pure unadulterated bullshit. How many foster parents can take in eight kids? It sounds like Aubry was a victim of abuse more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2019 3:46 AM

This guy was NOT fucking women on the side. Get outta here R73. If you have hooked your mitts into a millionaire you hang on with all your might. Plus let's be real, Halle Berry is hot. If you are a straight man with a capacity to get it up for a girl, this is a win-win circumstance for you.

by Anonymousreply 76November 14, 2019 3:49 AM

This guy was NOT fucking women on the side. Get outta here R73. If you have hooked your mitts into a millionaire you hang on with all your might. Plus let's be real, Halle Berry is hot. If you are a straight man with a capacity to get it up for a girl, this is a win-win circumstance for you.

by Anonymousreply 77November 14, 2019 3:49 AM

[quote] She's also clearly a bitch on wheels and notice she went from consistently dating black guys (Snipes, Justice, Benet) to white guys (Aubry, Martinez)? Because black guys would never put up with her crazy ass. They will slap a bitch! But that said, in clear typically racist DL fashion, they've taken the white man's side because in cases like these, it's always the black woman who's at fault.

Say something racist and then accuse others of being racist in, literally, the next sentence?

by Anonymousreply 78November 14, 2019 3:57 AM

Yeah, that was really something. Racists always out themselves.

by Anonymousreply 79November 14, 2019 4:01 AM

I always believed her. This is a closeted gay man who got with her because she was so taken with him and so rich. Then once he was in the manor, his resentment grew to the point he wanted to erase her biology from his daughter. He just wanted the money.

by Anonymousreply 80November 14, 2019 4:05 AM

For the OP who is apparently not a Halle Berry admirer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 14, 2019 4:05 AM

She always goes with the hottest guys--this guy is really handsome.

by Anonymousreply 82November 14, 2019 4:08 AM

R51, Eric Benet criticized her for not seeing his daughter. I don’t know if she adopted her, though.

While she was still with Aubry, before their daughter was born, Berry said on Oprah that she’d seen a poster of Aubry and tracked him down. So, she pursued him, not vice versa.

I take all the allegations with a grain of salt. People in custody battles say all sorts of outrageous things. The fact she has to pay him maintenance, and that he has 50/50 custody says it all.

by Anonymousreply 83November 14, 2019 4:08 AM

After having worked for a social services organization that focused on custody issues, I never believe anything alleged in divorce or custody proceedings by one of the parents, without real evidence to back it up.

by Anonymousreply 84November 14, 2019 4:12 AM

I saw Halle on the YouTube show Hot Ones and went down a rabbit hole. Shes a bad ass and doesn't take herself seriously. She didn't just show up to get her Razzie, she brought out her manager, agent and co-stars to thank them for not telling her how bad her performance was. She's a treasure.

by Anonymousreply 85November 14, 2019 4:17 AM

1 nomination, 1 win=those people are so problematic

by Anonymousreply 86November 14, 2019 4:26 AM

R83 Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen, two gremlins, have 50:50 custody of their kids. That despite child welfare reports on the twins showing that they're exposed to drug taking and many reports of the kids having severe behavioural problems. The courts will bend over backwards to give the custody requested. The stats show that if a parent asks for custody, he will most likely receive it as asked failing an extreme situation. That includes parents serving time for sexual crimes by the way.

by Anonymousreply 87November 14, 2019 4:27 AM

I thought Brooke’s brother had custody because of her drug abuse, and Sheen had visitation, not custody.

by Anonymousreply 88November 14, 2019 4:31 AM

I'm shocked she didn't go down the same road as the chick from The Hills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 14, 2019 4:33 AM

ALERT: PROFESSIONAL BIGOT CONSPIRAFRAU THREAD

Go back to fucking LSA

by Anonymousreply 90November 14, 2019 4:40 AM

Nope R88. Her brother was briefly a temporary guardian while she was serving court ordered rehab and Charlie didn't want them at his house. The 50:50 arrangement resumed within a year. Here's Charlie in August of this year saying he will not seek FULL custody despite Brookes recent tailspin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 14, 2019 4:42 AM

Here's another proving the kids live with Brooke and not her brother.

The courts default is to give parents custody if they ask. They will not deny custody over a non-physical threat to the child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 14, 2019 4:47 AM

So who was the family member who was dicking this down???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 14, 2019 4:49 AM

And even a physical threat may not be enough. Lots of cases in the news where a physically abusive parent is merely ordered to attend parenting classes.

by Anonymousreply 94November 14, 2019 4:50 AM

Haha!

Olivier Martinez, 1.

Gabriel Aubry, ZERO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 14, 2019 4:50 AM

Why do people not realize that consensual incestuous relationships happen? I bet it was a sibling of his. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 96November 14, 2019 4:51 AM

Olivier got him GOOD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 14, 2019 4:53 AM

She's fucking her personal trainer right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 14, 2019 4:54 AM

For having such beautiful parents, Nahla sho is ugly

by Anonymousreply 99November 14, 2019 4:55 AM

You have to admit, Gabriel is hot as fuck!

I'd try to hold on to him too, to be quite honest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 14, 2019 4:55 AM

Is he uncut?

YUM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 14, 2019 4:57 AM

His forehead is too long. He uses hair bangs or a cap to look decent and angling to look hot in the face.

by Anonymousreply 102November 14, 2019 5:00 AM

I have to give it to Halle. She always goes for a beautiful masculine type. And she absolutely is with the personal trainer. He is all over her instagram.

by Anonymousreply 103November 14, 2019 5:02 AM

[quote]She sped away from a hit and run. Before any of this. She's probably a sociopath.

Not everyone who does something stupid is a sociopath, fraulina.

The hit & run has no bearing on any of this and we have no idea if Berry released the court filings or not.

by Anonymousreply 104November 14, 2019 5:09 AM

[quote]Olivier got him GOOD!

He thought because Olivier was short he'd have the advantage. The himbo didn't know Olivier was a boxer.

by Anonymousreply 105November 14, 2019 5:09 AM

[quote]Why do people not realize that consensual incestuous relationships happen? I bet it was a sibling of his. Gross.

It went on for two years and it was the family member that ended it. She's crazy, but he's ultra white trash.

by Anonymousreply 106November 14, 2019 5:10 AM

Olivier was a professional BOXER. So dumb to prove him.

by Anonymousreply 107November 14, 2019 5:10 AM

[quote]David Justice said Halle chased him aggressively and that she's the one that proposed marriage and rushed him into it.

God enough of this "I was forced to marry a woman because she was aggressive" nonsense from perfectly able bodied men! Man up and get some balls. Jesus, who falls for that kind of whiny crap? I'm supposed to believe a highly paid strong professional athlete was too weak to just not marry a woman he didn't want to marry?

by Anonymousreply 108November 14, 2019 5:12 AM

Shut up African frau R5

by Anonymousreply 109November 14, 2019 5:12 AM

R10 If the black lady is crazy then yes, it's her fault

by Anonymousreply 110November 14, 2019 5:13 AM

R18 you're a racist black trash.

by Anonymousreply 111November 14, 2019 5:15 AM

Girls don't need crazy nutter for a mother R25

by Anonymousreply 112November 14, 2019 5:17 AM

R39 is Halle's pr.

by Anonymousreply 113November 14, 2019 5:20 AM

What so crazy about Halle? For a 50 year old she has a suprisingly low body count. Only 6 known boyfriends/husbands. Eric Bennet is an admitted sex addict. The world now agrees Wesley Snipes is a narcissist after the stories from the Blade Trinity cast and his IRS conviction. She's cool with all her other exes other than this gold digger. So again. Show me wheres the crazy.

by Anonymousreply 114November 14, 2019 5:20 AM

Trash Treasure R85

by Anonymousreply 115November 14, 2019 5:25 AM

R114 Yeah cause body count constitutes being completely normal.

by Anonymousreply 116November 14, 2019 5:26 AM

R97 is just as crazy as Halle.

and for the last time, the incestuous relationship was NOT with a BLOOD RELATIVE.

by Anonymousreply 117November 14, 2019 5:28 AM

"Body count" as in men she's been with, grandpa. Maybe it's time for your soup

by Anonymousreply 118November 14, 2019 5:38 AM

[quote]Eric Benet criticized her for not seeing his daughter. I don’t know if she adopted her, though.

R83, There are a lot of conflicting reports. There are articles even from CNN and ABC saying she adopted her and then there are people saying that she did it informally. Eric has said he has never barred her from talking Halle. However, they did stay in contact right after the divorce for a time and were spotted together. The girl is an adult now. It seems like at some point they ended the relationship.

The problem I have with Eric and David Justice is that both will say nice things about her or say they don't care about her. Then a few months later here comes another deleted tweet. Here comes another article. It seems like they wanna talk big game but both know they look insane for still going after her.

And while David Justice didn't hit Berry, his explanation of having "tweens" being his reason for finally saying he didn't after decades of that rumor was ridiculous especially since he also claimed that he lost endorsement deals over the years because of it. No sir. You just wanted attention. Anyone else would have been screaming it from the hilltops over the past few decades.

[quote]She's cool with all her other exes other than this gold digger. So again. Show me wheres the crazy.

Exactly R114.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 14, 2019 5:46 AM

The break up with Martinez was because he hated LA and wanted to live in France. It was an amicable breakup and he didn't make a play for child support like Aubrey.

by Anonymousreply 120November 14, 2019 6:24 AM

OK yeah. She's with her trainer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 14, 2019 6:29 AM

R81, Was that during Kathie Lee's braless period?

by Anonymousreply 122November 14, 2019 7:30 AM

More trainer shenanigans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 14, 2019 7:53 AM

[quote] for the last time, the incestuous relationship was NOT with a BLOOD RELATIVE

Poor R117 clearly doesn't speak English.

BY DEFINITION, incestuous means a relationship with a BLOOD RELATIVE, you fucking idiot!

by Anonymousreply 124November 14, 2019 10:13 AM

It doesn’t mean that if you’re trying to frame someone. Berry has issues with ALL her exes. She’s planted stories about Martinez too and she was sued by an ex decades ago. She is fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 125November 14, 2019 10:21 AM

He was so racist. Riggghhhtttt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 14, 2019 10:23 AM

No, not evil. Just a gorgeous woman used to getting her way. When things don't go her way, my guess is she is living hell. Aubry was a sperm donor, chosen for his good looks and when she was done with him, he was tossed aside.

by Anonymousreply 127November 14, 2019 10:28 AM

Aubry wouldn't go quietly when she was done with him so he became a nuisance and a gold digger rather than a man who grew up without a family and wanted a relationship with his only child. At the time he was a successful male model, his relationship with Berry ended his career after Martinez fucked him up, yes she should pay.

by Anonymousreply 128November 14, 2019 10:37 AM

Exactly R128. She also set him up to get his ass beaten by her professional boxer boyfriend. Who does that to the father of their child? She’s vile.

by Anonymousreply 129November 14, 2019 10:40 AM

Her kid didn't turn out to be the genetic gift she hoped for by hooking up with a model. Very ordinary looking....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 14, 2019 10:43 AM

R130. Their child is homely in the above pic. I hope she blooms into a prettier flower someday

by Anonymousreply 131November 14, 2019 11:03 AM

Does Berry even work anymore?

by Anonymousreply 132November 14, 2019 11:08 AM

Ask your masculine boyfriend. She was just in John Wick and the fanbase love her because she went all method in training. Shes going to be in some MMA film soon.

by Anonymousreply 133November 14, 2019 11:27 AM

Halle is killing it in the action genre.

by Anonymousreply 134November 14, 2019 11:32 AM

Aubry could be racist. He was friends with a gay male celebrity hairstylist from Florida I knew who is VERY racist. I never met Aubry.

by Anonymousreply 135November 14, 2019 11:53 AM

He dated Halle for her money. It's more than possible that he is racist.

by Anonymousreply 136November 14, 2019 1:05 PM

Nahla was such a gorgeous baby and toddler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 14, 2019 1:26 PM

He loved to play paparazzi with that little girl. I guess he lost their number once he won the child support battle

by Anonymousreply 138November 14, 2019 1:47 PM

R124, Hunter Biden has been fucking his dead brother's widow.

by Anonymousreply 139November 14, 2019 1:50 PM

Labia Harry

by Anonymousreply 140November 14, 2019 1:51 PM

Bitch has problems for sure. Does she chose them badly? Is she a liar? Does she live for drama?

Anyway, it makes her a nutcase.

Whatever Aubry did or not and with whom should not be published in fucking newspapers, we don't know what happened and it should stay private.

by Anonymousreply 141November 14, 2019 2:14 PM

Aubry was Kevin Federline but also gay.

by Anonymousreply 142November 14, 2019 3:14 PM

Isn’t Halle also gay? Halle likes chicks, a LOT.

👩‍❤️‍👩

by Anonymousreply 143November 14, 2019 4:59 PM

David Justice has been married to the same woman since 2001. Eric Benet has also been married for over a decade. Berry can barely sustain a relationship for two years. That is a HUGE red flag. She is cracked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144November 14, 2019 5:41 PM

Aubry does look like Kevin Federline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145November 14, 2019 6:08 PM

Gabriel is way better looking than Kevin.

Although, rumor is that Kevin has a HUGE cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146November 14, 2019 7:21 PM

[quote] Halle likes chicks, a LOT.

First time I've heard this conjecture. Quite funny. Do her rampant personality and character problems originate because she's a deeply closeted lesbian and pines for pussy only to be sucked into bad relationships with questionable men? Even her hairdresser doesn't know.

by Anonymousreply 147November 14, 2019 7:39 PM

Olivier Martinez should have kicked Aubry in the nuts, too.

That way, he couldn't have any more kids.

Fucking Canadian asshole.

by Anonymousreply 148November 14, 2019 7:40 PM

Martinez treated Kylie Minogue like dirt. He’s the creep not Aubry. I love the fact that Aubry won in court. It shows you what an utter cunt she is and the judge knew it.

by Anonymousreply 149November 14, 2019 7:43 PM

Douche

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150November 14, 2019 7:45 PM

They're both French. But French Canadians are worse. I would know.

by Anonymousreply 151November 14, 2019 9:33 PM

I used to work with her half-sister who confirmed that Halle, is indeed, bat shit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 152November 14, 2019 11:26 PM

How come everyone who has ever meet Halle thinks she is batshit? I'm sure everyone at the LA Court House hates her.

by Anonymousreply 153November 15, 2019 12:49 AM

I love that Olivier is the kind of alpha to beat down a grifter. She stayed friends with him which says he was a man she could respect.

by Anonymousreply 154November 15, 2019 2:32 AM

Halle and Olivier were a good looking couple.

Same age, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 15, 2019 3:19 AM

R155 too bad he's a dick.

by Anonymousreply 156November 15, 2019 7:49 AM

Martinez also treated Mira Sorvino terribly.

Here’s the vintage gossip: “Berry, Halle. Formerly married to wife-beater David Justice, and formerly abused by one of her men. "Temperamental" (read: difficult to work with). Formerly a very pricey kept woman. Tried to commit suicide after learning that her husband had cheated on her. Is now so paranoid about her lackwit husband cheating on her (cheating on Halle Berry? What are you, high?) (But then, as has been noted, behind every beautiful woman is a man [or woman] who's bored with her) that she's removed all women from his life, down to dismissing his female assistants and dining out only at gay bars. Linked to Prince Albert of Monaco, Warren Beatty, Kevin Costner, Spike Lee, Eddie Murphy, and Wesley Snipes.

by Anonymousreply 157November 15, 2019 10:10 AM

HOLD ON THAR JUST HOLD YAR GOSHDARN HORSES THAT BEEYUDIFUL WOMEN IS NOT WHITE??

by Anonymousreply 158November 15, 2019 11:57 AM

Olivier Martinez is known to be a douchebag.

No wonder they're friendly.

by Anonymousreply 159November 15, 2019 1:02 PM

[quote]The break up with Martinez was because he hated LA and wanted to live in France. It was an amicable breakup and he didn't make a play for child support like Aubrey.

Martinez is a real man. Wouldn't stoop to what pathetic, unemployed, family fucking trash Aubry did.

by Anonymousreply 160November 15, 2019 3:39 PM

[quote]and for the last time, the incestuous relationship was NOT with a BLOOD RELATIVE.

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT, r117. And also, it was the family member that ended it after two years, not Aubry.

by Anonymousreply 161November 15, 2019 3:41 PM

R160 Lol, because Martinez works??????? First news.

Martinez career is pathetic, he's a boytoy.

by Anonymousreply 162November 15, 2019 3:47 PM

Her hair looks ugly and stupid in OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 163November 15, 2019 5:28 PM

She should have gotten a baby daddy with something to lose. Don't know why she had to trawl for gay models when she could have just gotten an actor who would be too image conscious to fight for child support.

by Anonymousreply 164November 15, 2019 6:32 PM

Have you ever noticed how the ugly racists always hurl accusations against black women, but never have any substantive proof, to back up their racist attacks?

They do the same thing to Meghan Markle.

Sounds just like donald DUMP, doesn't it?

Birds of a feather...

by Anonymousreply 165November 15, 2019 7:08 PM

Because an image conscious actor would never have gotten involved with her to begin with? The most prominent actor she was involved with is Snipes, right, who had a very high profile at the time? Justice was prominent in his field, but that was the '90s. More currently -- Benet: small time Minneapolis musician, Martinez: big career slow down , Aubrey: unemployed chef, and now this trainer. They have much less to lose than an established, image-conscious actor who has probably heard all her stories and has an expensive team of management to advise him.

by Anonymousreply 166November 15, 2019 7:10 PM

Hi R165 - I started this thread and as I previously stated - I am biracial. I like Markle a lot and detest Berry. A friend of mine worked with her on the Gothika set years ago and his stories about her were dreadful. People of colour get to dislike or like people regardless of colour. Weird I know *eye roll*

by Anonymousreply 167November 15, 2019 7:39 PM

[quote] I am biracial

Congratulations, Uncle Tom.

You must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 168November 15, 2019 7:48 PM

Yes, she is batshit crazy!!! Heard the whispers about this when I worked in entertainment.

The incestuous relationship thing is a lawyer's strategy. He probably fucked another foster kid when he was living in a foster home. Those kids are NOT real siblings, but they will refer to each other as "brothers or sisters" to feel like they had a regular childhood. I knew a guy who used to have sex with his foster brother as a teen. They were placed in the same home when they were 13 or 14 and masturbated together the first night, so shit happens when you put horny teens in the same bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 169November 15, 2019 8:30 PM

[quote]The incestuous relationship thing is a lawyer's strategy. He probably fucked another foster kid when he was living in a foster home.

This makes more sense than her repeated issues.

by Anonymousreply 170November 15, 2019 8:37 PM

[quote] The incestuous relationship thing is a lawyer's strategy

Sure, Jan.

I love how you make excuses for him, but when it comes to Halle, she's a "evil ho."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171November 15, 2019 8:46 PM

Calling a person of colour an “Uncle Tom” is hella racist btw. We get to have our own opinions now. Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 172November 15, 2019 8:55 PM

So the worldly R171 hasn't the slightest idea how badly fucked up foster systems are or what goes on in them? Yet, its first conclusion is sex between first degree relatives?

by Anonymousreply 173November 15, 2019 9:02 PM

No one will touch Aubry with a ten foot pole. And he apparently hasn't dated anyone since Kim Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 174November 16, 2019 4:02 AM

Haha he is SHUNNED and BLACKLISTED., R174.

Good! He deserves it. Fucking grifter.

Don't worry about him, though. He has lots of French Canadian family members he can hook up with.

by Anonymousreply 175November 16, 2019 4:07 AM

Crazy Halle is basically funding the LA family court division. And their money train is all going to come crashing down, when this child can choose to live with her father. This is so sad.

by Anonymousreply 176November 16, 2019 4:09 AM

Did I just read someone defend the narcissist that is Wesley Snipes? You might want to look up what his co-stars and crew have to say about him. I have never seen a more openly loathed actor. Well, maybe only Stephen Seagall. That whole tax evasion wasn't just his accountant forgot to pay. This wasnt creative accountanting gone wrong. Wesley was actively moving money around to duck the IRS because he thinks himself a genius and above the law.

by Anonymousreply 177November 16, 2019 4:12 AM

I’d touch Aubry with my pole...

by Anonymousreply 178November 16, 2019 4:13 AM

Halle has POWER in Hollywood.

Gabriel Aubry has nothing. He's a nobody.

All he can do is mooch off of Halle.

by Anonymousreply 179November 16, 2019 4:14 AM

R176 Calm your tits, my poor illiterate friend. This isnt a new battle. This is information from the old case that was sealed and that a journalist has somehow dug up.

by Anonymousreply 180November 16, 2019 4:15 AM

Why would a journalist dig this up 5+ years later? I bet Halle was behind the release.

R174- how would you know who he dated? He isn't really famous and doesn't have to have a public relationship.

by Anonymousreply 181November 16, 2019 4:20 AM

He tried to plant rumors about dating Charlize Theron a few years ago. Charlize was immediately like "I don't know her".

by Anonymousreply 182November 16, 2019 6:04 AM

[Quote] A friend of mine worked with her on the Gothika set years ago and his stories about her were dreadful.

How bad are we talking??

by Anonymousreply 183November 16, 2019 6:08 AM

[quote]He tried to plant rumors about dating Charlize Theron a few years ago. Charlize was immediately like "I don't know her".

LOL Embarrassed for him.

by Anonymousreply 184November 16, 2019 6:39 AM

R98

Peter Lee Thomas just had a beautiful daughter: Leela Dorien, with his significant other.

Miss Berry is ONLY his best friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185November 16, 2019 9:52 AM

Wow. She made THOSE photos with her trainer who's in a relationship and has a newborn baby? They seem both to be awful people. Poor baby mama.

by Anonymousreply 186November 16, 2019 10:08 AM

I think the trainer is actually married . I agree, those pictures are in very poor taste. His Instagram has HB all over it and nothing of his wife and baby.

by Anonymousreply 187November 16, 2019 4:14 PM

[quote]I went into the garage and took my two dogs with me

Translation: "Fuck my dogs' lives, it's all about me.

R68, there are a lot of black guys who wouldn't "slap a bitch."

by Anonymousreply 188November 16, 2019 4:29 PM

You flyover fraus are exhausting with your prudish nonsense. Those are branding between business partners who have multiple fitness investments. Clearly the wife has some sense seeing as they've been posting that stuff for years and she hasn't peaced out.

by Anonymousreply 189November 16, 2019 5:29 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 16, 2019 6:35 PM

He has old man body and poutine face.

by Anonymousreply 191November 16, 2019 6:38 PM

R191, His balls smell like Grey Poupon Mustard.

by Anonymousreply 192November 16, 2019 10:21 PM

She goes for the stunningly beautiful guys..............based on experience it probably shouldnt be the major qualifiier

by Anonymousreply 193November 16, 2019 11:52 PM

[Quote] The Canadian Federline

I love this new nickname 😆

by Anonymousreply 194November 17, 2019 12:11 AM

[quote] Berry also claimed Aubry — one of nine siblings — told her his incestuous relationship began while he was growing up and bouncing between foster homes. That relationship went on “for years,” until his partner ended it, Berry said in the court documents

Some of you fucking morons didn't even read the article but are accusing him of having an incestuous relationship while he was an adult. He wasn't. He was a child. Unable to give consent, he was raped

by Anonymousreply 195November 17, 2019 12:22 AM

It wasn't rape rape. He was an orphan.

by Anonymousreply 196November 17, 2019 12:28 AM

Berry is disgusting for framing childhood sex abuse as incest. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 197November 17, 2019 1:02 AM

Read between the lines. A lawyer doesn't include this in their submissions if it's likely to make the judge more sympathetic to the opposing party. If it's in there, the implication is that it was he and a sibling who is either very close in age or one that's younger than him. Nobody actively tries to make a judge pity the other side

by Anonymousreply 198November 17, 2019 3:43 AM

Lawyers also often throw everything at the wall, hoping something will stick.

by Anonymousreply 199November 17, 2019 10:11 AM

he looks his age but he is still handsome

by Anonymousreply 200November 17, 2019 10:59 AM

There must be at least one leaked dick pic of Aubrey out there.

by Anonymousreply 201November 17, 2019 1:58 PM

[quote] There must be at least one leaked dick pic of Aubrey out there.

You'll have to ask his sister.

Or brother.

Stinking Quebecois trash.

by Anonymousreply 202November 18, 2019 12:48 AM

The daughter probably told the court that she likes her dad more, hence Berry's smear campaign. Also, it is the Holidays and we know psychos like to destroy people's Holidays. This is her daughter and her baby daddy. She is so fucking vile.

by Anonymousreply 203November 18, 2019 1:29 AM

R203 is the Meghan Markle hater troll.

I can recognize the stench of its posts, anywhere.

Just ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 204November 18, 2019 1:35 AM

Incest is so gross.

by Anonymousreply 205November 18, 2019 1:54 PM

She probably has an issue with interracial marriages if she's on both Halles and Meghans threads r204. Sounds like a typical white cunt to me.

by Anonymousreply 206November 18, 2019 2:46 PM

the courts have obviously monitored his visits for some time. He is fine. She needs to move on and except this guy is probably the best thing that ever happened to her because he is a good father.

by Anonymousreply 207November 19, 2019 8:39 AM

A good father who tries to erase any trace of blackness from his daughter?

by Anonymousreply 208November 20, 2019 4:00 AM

The link to Melissa Vega’s Instagram page @R185 is a fine example of why I went deuces on social media.

I tolerate and even enjoy the emojis when funny or sweet, but I cannot take a color specialist seriously, or any beauty industry professional, seriously, who uses SnapChat filters on her photographs, in order to create an amalgamation of a cute kitten, and herself. Ditto for the “freckles” filter, or that one insufferable and played out filter that features flowers over their heads.

How much for that hair color? Betcha it’s pricey. It’s amazing work, and looks damned good, when FILTERED, because if you’re a grown person who uses filters to make yourself look like a bunny or cat, chances are you’re also using filters on your “work pics”. Another gripe, total strangers posing on their beds in their bras and panties/thongs, also filtered. Why one would feature these shots for the promotion of good work and excellent results on someone’s hair, is beyond me.

People have completely lost it. No one should be seeing their neighbor’s wife or client in her skivvies. And personally, I’d feel really uncomfortable sharing something that is my personal space and haven (my bed), modeling my bare ass for likes. Same for using these pics for professional use. It’s tacky, just in case you missed it, or think it’s not. It is.

Also, unless Halle has concrete proof that this man is harming and abusing their kid, she’s fighting a losing battle on a sinking ship filled with her money, and her daughter’s time. If the kid has any intelligence, she will figure it all out before she leaves home, anyhow.

Don’t have kids with people you don’t genuinely like, or trust. If you’re a control freak, DON’T HAVE KIDS AT ALL. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 209November 21, 2019 3:55 PM

R209. This story is just a leaked document from the 2011 custody battle. This drama has been settled for a long time. I believe Halle. I do think she unknowingly went after a gay man who said yes to use her as a career backup plan for his fading modelling career. She stuck around even after the sex dried up and his depression checked in. This is a sign she not only loved him but trusted him. It should have occurred to her that these were clear signs of a closeted homosexual but instead she bought the incest bs.

by Anonymousreply 210November 22, 2019 3:19 AM

And what a genius strategy. It bought him years in the mansion without having to fuck her. I can imagine Halle walking in lingerie and him slowly weeping because he just had a flashback. Then telling Halle to cover up because her body is retraumatising him. Then her apologising for thoughtlessly exposing her body to him. Lmao.

I swear closet cases are the most devious liars on earth

by Anonymousreply 211November 22, 2019 3:21 AM

Lol, the level of hate against this poor guy.

The LSA psychos must have found DL, black women are so flattered to be fucked by a white dick then become hysterical when they dump them.

RACIST!!!! I TELL YOU, RACIST ALL OF THEM!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 212November 23, 2019 9:01 AM

i'm sure that david justice's wife knows that she hit the jackpot and will not do any better, r144. her design for their new house sounds uber tacky.

by Anonymousreply 213November 23, 2019 10:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!