Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rihanna has no patience for followers who don't know their place.

After taking to Instagram to post: "to all my friends/family/coworkers who I have yet to get back to in the past months…please forgive me. this year has been quite an overwhelming one, and I’m working on that ish called Balance. brb."

A follower replied (obviously in jest): "Where’s the album heaux?!!”

That was when she lashed out and replied: "I don’t need this kinda negativity in my life! BLOCKT"!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2019 5:51 AM

I take it "heaux" = "ho" ? Might be an accurate description of Rihanna though.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 5:21 PM

Actually, where is that album?

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 5:24 PM

Boundaries stated

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 5:26 PM

Remember the old days she was beaten by her boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 5:49 PM

She seems uppity

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 6:43 PM

She used to release an album every five minutes so it's understable that her fans are waiting for the new one

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 6:50 PM

Really? R1...she’s been in a three year relationship with her British/Saudi billionaire boyfriend...no need to slut shame Rihanna.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 7:32 PM

Hmm not her best work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 14, 2019 5:43 AM

I don't care for her music much, but fuck I don't love her persona. There's a great collage out there of her meeting with fans, versus Avril Lavigne.

by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2019 5:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!