Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Impeachment Menu Ideas

Dataloungers, please help me with ideas for my Impeachment Menu for the upcoming hearings. We are a lazy, unemployed, underemployed, laid off, retired and disabled household with nothing to do but watch impeachment hearings, cook, and eat. Please enable our disfunction with your favorite impeachment dishes and recipes.

Tomorrow night we're having a Trump Roast, (North) Korean fried rice , (Wiki) Leeks with a Russian dressing, and imPeachment pie with vanilla ice cream (always vanilla! No exceptions).

Please help! We're voraciously political and starving!

by Anonymousreply 47November 14, 2019 12:34 PM

That sounds delicious. Can I join you? I’ll bring the champers. x

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 3:11 AM

Cheetos with a side of Lipton Onion Soup Mix and real Sour Cream.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 3:17 AM

The R2 Thanks! Done. It's on the snack & appetizer menu along with extra cheesy Doritos.

I'm also thinking we'll need some cheese for the whine tRump is going to serve every day all day.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 3:41 AM

Watergate cake was big in the 70s during the trial. There were a few recipes, but none were the same as I remembered as there were symbolic ingredients and one that I recall was maraschino cherries being the “bugs” for the wire taps. The pistachio icing was green representing the money. Anyways, good time for a revival. Another favorite cake at the time was The Next Best Thing to Robert Redford.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 3:50 AM

A decent vintage French white wine (unless the Russians or Turks do a white wine)

Bianca domestic four cheese white Pizza with 100% Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohion, or Pennsylvanian cheese.

White asparagus with a white balsamic reduction

White button mushroom caps stuffed with white cheddar and fresh white breadcrumbs, white onions, drizzled with a delicate white cream béchamel

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with white chocolate chunks and marshmallows

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 3:54 AM

Half baked potatoes. Squid pro quo.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 3:55 AM

Skewers of Crow stuffed in overdone Fox tales ... I mean Foxtails.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 3:59 AM

Any dish served cold.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 4:07 AM

A meaty borscht and some Chicken Kiev? Some Slovenian Kolache cookies for dessert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 4:16 AM

Make sure you serve the pie with Two Scoops of ice cream

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 4:20 AM

mcDONALD’s

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2019 4:36 AM

Something with peaches. Bellini cocktail, fresh peaches, peach pie, canned peaches, etc.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 4:37 AM

Op here--- The fact that 10 replies in and yet no one has mercilessly "Oh Dear'ed" me for "disfunction" shows you must be growing kinder - or more likely the east coast grammar queens are already passed out. 😝

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 4:41 AM

Peach Mint Ice Cream

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2019 4:51 AM

Spaghetti alla PUTIN-esca

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2019 4:54 AM

R14 Awesome! Are you single? You busy Thursday night? I'm making peach mint ice cream.

R15 can cum, too. 😜

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2019 4:56 AM

[quote]Make sure you serve the pie with Two Scoops of ice cream

Yes, it's interesting to note that, during impeachment hearings, ANYONE may have two scoops of ice cream. (Just to rub it in.)

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2019 4:59 AM

Chicken Kiev

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2019 5:01 AM

Magaroni & Cheese

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2019 5:06 AM

Beef Wall-ington

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2019 5:11 AM

Schiffon Cake as well

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2019 5:17 AM

Anyone for ImPEACHments?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2019 5:24 AM

Muellers Pasta - it could have been much richer but he held back quite a few ingredients. No salt, no spice, no flavor, bland. Like his Republican masters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2019 5:49 AM

What about me?

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2019 5:55 AM

Putin-Pops. Frosty!

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2019 6:26 AM

R12 We hope not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2019 6:53 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2019 7:22 AM

Lindsey dining alone at Applebee's

Invite her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2019 7:30 AM

Wow, it almost appears like a real woman in R27's pic. Someone must be guilty of photoshop enhancement there!

by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2019 7:39 AM

Make it easy on yourself, get McDonalds.

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2019 7:41 AM

Well done steak with ketchup, shoestring fries, Diet Coke. Yum-meee!

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2019 7:47 AM

What kind of PIE is that?

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2019 7:55 AM

I had my first fast food in 6 months, to celebrate.

The Watergate Hearings were actually fun but these hearings are going to be a nightmare. It feels like Trump is Hitler's friend and he will be found innocent. These are the worst times of my life.

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2019 8:12 AM

Is there a good recipe for eating crow?

I'm thinking a big juicy PICKLE would be appropriate for the situation the lying compromised Republican enablers have gotten themselves into.

Pasta Pelosi Salad. It's served rather cold but with a subtle spice that will bite you in the ass if you underestimate it. It's very strong and is the dominant flavor of this menu.

Lemon AdamSchiff-On Pie. It's sweet, it's sour. Love it or hate it, it's been around for a while. Its delightful candy-like exterior hides its bitter bite and it can be quite sour to GOP baby tastes. It compliments the Pelosi Salad and the overall flavors blend quite successfully

***Serious shit all: In five hours November 13, 2019 at 10am EST America will finally begin the process to impeach the president of the United States for serious and nefarious crimes against the Constitution, the Union, and the People. We may not remove him with a sycophantic Republican Senate as jurors, and he will react with violent vengeance but we'll persevere and he will forever be stained by an impeachment vote in the People's House. #FUCKTRUMP.

by Anonymousreply 34November 13, 2019 8:57 AM

(Bill) Taylor Ham, for the NJ constituency. Only because I piss on them regularly, though I think they Ike it.

by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2019 10:24 AM

Hot dogs, cream corn, pork rinds and Sunny D.

by Anonymousreply 36November 13, 2019 11:14 AM

[quote] Lindsey dining alone at Applebee's

He has foul, gross taste in food.

by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2019 4:03 PM

Remember—two scoops of ice cream for the most important person at the table, one for everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2019 5:46 PM

The cocktail hour MUST begin with Moscow Mules!

by Anonymousreply 39November 13, 2019 5:55 PM

I had dinner (in the U.S.) with a large family of people from Ukraine (recent immigrants). In the middle of dinner, they busted out a bottle of amaretto (plus vodka). I told my friend who is Ukrainian American (not recently immigrated) and she said, "What?" (about the amaretto). She later told me that she had dinner with some Ukrainians who also busted out a bottle of amaretto during dinner.

Anyway, my point is, amaretto appears to be a drink of choice for Ukrainians.

by Anonymousreply 40November 13, 2019 6:30 PM

Ivanka on the Rocks

by Anonymousreply 41November 14, 2019 1:47 AM

May I tempt anyone with a delicious bonespur broth for a first course?

by Anonymousreply 42November 14, 2019 4:21 AM

Orange Julius for everyone as an intermezzo palate cleanser.

by Anonymousreply 43November 14, 2019 4:25 AM

Impeaches and Cream

by Anonymousreply 44November 14, 2019 4:30 AM

S'mores -- with Lindsey Graham Cracker and Trump's puffy marshmallow body charred to a crisp

by Anonymousreply 45November 14, 2019 5:22 AM

-78.5/10

Should have included Donald Trump’s mushroom penis seasoning.

by Anonymousreply 46November 14, 2019 5:35 AM

Cabbage rolls with Black Russians

by Anonymousreply 47November 14, 2019 12:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!