Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This is Rachel Maddow's big night

It's taken 3 years- almost to the day- to bring Donald J. Trump to justice. She was one of the first people to say 'what's this Russia thing all about?'. And now here we are on the eve of his impeachment trial.

You've come a long way, baby.

Thanks for all the hard work, and thanks for not quitting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2019 3:11 AM

Omg, she's splooshing as I type.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 1:03 AM

She used Donald's middle initial; shit just got real.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 1:04 AM

The trial still needs to happen in the senate. We're still in the inquiry phase because the house officially votes to impeach.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 1:04 AM

Talking about NBC opening credit theme song from NBC's 1973 impeachment proceedings while orgasming.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 1:05 AM

r3 Gurl, we been knew. Let us have this. 😔

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 1:06 AM

She will definitely be interviewed in the stories and documentaries that will come out about this in the following years.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 1:10 AM

R3 is right. And this has to be done right to get a trial in the Senate and a vote to convict. Rachel has been fantastic but we've got a ways to go.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 1:12 AM

We already know there will be a vote to go to trial and that the vote to remove him will fail. So let's work for this to hurt Trump as much as possible next year.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 1:14 AM

Trump will resign. I’m sure of it. He will not be the 2020 nominee.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 1:15 AM

What time of the day are the impeachment hearings if you want to see them live?

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 1:18 AM

#10, it will be broadcast over your local tornado siren speaker. Just open the window.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2019 1:25 AM

We only need three Republican Senators to vote for a secret ballot. If that were to happen, he’d be voted out in the conviction ballot, as there are some Republican Senators with scruples, and they all hate him and would love to see him ousted. That’s as long as no Dems defect.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 1:27 AM

Agree with R9 - when it dawns on him that there's absolutely nothing he or anyone on his team can do to stop the process, he'll melt down.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 1:30 AM

And I will sing and dance and laugh and cheer and pop a bottle of champagne on that day r13.

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2019 3:10 AM

Oh please kids. Let's not get all excited. Miss Maddow has already had her ass handed to her once. Not saying I dislike her or am pro Trump, I'm just not getting too excited over anything just yet.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2019 3:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!