Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever catfished a man on social media/online?

C'mon, we all know how morally gross it is....but I know some of you bitches HAVE to have done this.

How far did you go? Was it just a matter of getting a nude photo, or did you go farther? If so, why?

by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2019 3:48 PM

No. I have not.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 1:03 AM

GASP!

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 1:58 AM

I'll admit I've done this a handful of times over Grindr. However, it was never with the intention of interacting with some guy who was out of my league or to even get sexy pictures from hot guys. The few times I've done this have been in an effort to see how a guy will interact with a completely different person. I've also used a fake account to figure out if guys are lying to me, into drugs, etc. While I wont deny the duplicity, it has helped me steer clear of a few risky situations. So I can't say that I'm all that contrite.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 5:14 AM

I exclusively troll and gaslight trannies on Grindr. They’re very easily upset and overwhelmed. My Grindr account has been deleted at least 20 times, and I make a new account with a fake email and go about trolling the she males and girls pretending to be boys who thought they had blocked me, and, hence, they were safe.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 5:22 AM

I have an account on Reddit - I don't specifically say I am female so I don't think of it as catfishing, but I keep things vague in my descriptions. I leave comments on guys' nude photos and sometimes they say something back that's hot.

But I have no intent of meeting them or even having an extended conversation with them, so I am not misleading them. It's not really a meeting kind of place, it's more "how many comments and likes will my dick get?" so yeah.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 11:13 AM

Yup. Dude ghosted me. I located him through Craigslist and created a legend, whom he was enamoured of. Wanted to meet asap, the usual. Meanwhile, as myself, he was giving me complete bullshit replies about ever meeting up. It didn't go on but for a couple of weeks, but I enjoyed his puerile duplicity until I became bored and moved on.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 11:23 AM

R4 tip of the hat to you, good Sir! I have catfished numerous men for varied reasons. I went through a phase of doing it to hatfishing men. The lengths they’d go to to not admit they were bald/ing was staggering. And then they’d turn up bold as camel balls to the date, bald as a badger. WTF. I have no issue with a person being bald, but the duplicity!

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 11:32 AM

Yes, I did. There is a guy I know who I think is pretty hot and his ass is legendary. Well, I saw him on Grindr and wanted to ask if I could see pictures of it naked. But the problem is, he hates me and my entire family and would never have sent them in a million years if he knew who I was. So I got on Instagram and used the pic of a random guy I follow on there. I did get that naked ass pic I wanted but it was just a side view. When I asked if I could get a better angle he said "you'll have to save that for in person" so needless to say, I was shit out of luck.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 2:49 PM

I remember a long time ago creating a Facebook page that was up for a day for a theater thing a friend was doing. We were showing that the character in his play was a cougar, and I did it so you could see a few of the posts on "her" Facebook page.

Well, the cougar bit attracted a handful of young guys in their 20s, who decided to send "her" pictures of their very hard cocks. (Yes, I deleted the profile, but I had fun looking at those pictures, for sure. One shaggy blond dude was hung like a horse, those lucky old bitches!)

That was my education on how quickly a dude will send you nudes if they believe it will get them laid.

by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2019 3:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!