Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JESSIE on Disney Channel

Does anyone else watch this show?

It's hilarious! I love it more than a lot of network sitcoms.

It's silly humor, and the cast is really great. Of course, Cameron Boyce was the best part about it.

Fun fact: Did you know that the kid who played Zuri's boyfriend "Stuart Wooten," is now trans? I thought he might be gay, but he is full on trans now. JJ Totah is now Josie Totah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 12:58 AM

[quote] I thought he might be gay, but he is full on trans now.

If he was gay, then he's still gay.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 9:59 PM

Because of the tininess, this person might turn out to be a kinda cute manic pixie type.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 10:00 PM

The guy who plays the butler is pretty funny...I think he's family.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 10:25 PM

I want Josie to relaunch a real life Josie and the Pussycats, you know with long tails and ears for hats!

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 10:27 PM

His family would never accept him as gay so he became trans which is more acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 10:53 PM

This is "Stuart and Zuri" from their time on the show...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 10:56 PM

And this is them now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 10:57 PM

Skai, Cameron and JJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 12:05 AM

Is Joey Heatherton her spirit animal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 12:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!