Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DACA will end

tRump will move immediately to deport them. He will use them as a bargaining chip for Dems to end impeachment

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 11:12 PM

You are right, OP. Sickening, but this should be the last straw for the...Trumpsters. Supposedly this is a cornerstone of their beliefs? To Control immigration and punish illegals? Yet Dump will give that up to save himself? That should be the last straw for THEM.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 7:34 PM

The United States does not negotiate with TERRORISTS

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 7:49 PM

I agree Dems won’t negotiate. But tRump and ilk will take it out on DACA.

side note, majority in Georgia agree with impeachment. Even split on removing from office. That means Georgia is in play.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 8:04 PM

Impeachment and a vote by the Senate will be pretty much over by the new year, Supreme Court decisions usually come months after they hear arguments, normally sometime in the spring.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 8:45 PM

They only need 3 Republican Senators to agree to take the removal vote secret. If that happens the chance of that fat orange fascist being tossed out jumps enormously.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 8:48 PM

Trump needs to be indicted for hate speech about DACA. That vile orange pig cannot claim that most of the Dreamers are criminals WITHOUT the actual facts to support it!!! The oldest Dreamers would be 25 and most of them are employeed and the ones that aren’t are in fucking college. I fucking hate that liar.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 9:08 PM

The Democrats will not negotiate with the fat clown over impeachment.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 10:19 PM

The cruelty and inhumanity of this depraved administration never ceases.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 11:06 PM

I keep hearing this (“Democrats aren’t speaking to my community”), and it makes me tired of defending things like DACA.

It’s like that Arab-American Muslim woman at the debates who couldn’t decide between Trump and Hillary. Because no one was going a satisfactory job reaching our to her community. Absurd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 11:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!