Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Mandalorian thread with spoilers

Because the guy who started the other thread fucked up the formatting and that thread needs to die.

Anyway, squee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2020 10:27 AM

OMG Life Day shoutout

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 10:54 AM

What is the point of the widescreen aspect ratio? Did they not know they were making this for television?

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 11:02 AM

It gets boring because you can’t see his face, it’s hard to empathize with the hero when you can’t see his face.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 11:33 AM

I mostly enjoyed it for the world building, but my biggest problem is that at the end of the day it's just a Western. I even thought it was a Native American actor voicing the rancher, but it was just Nick Nolte doing a Native American accent.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 12:20 PM

I’m loving how low-tech the Yoda Baby is. I want one!

by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2019 9:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2019 9:33 PM

I'm loving it and I absolutely connect with the hero without seeing his face. My favorite part was when the Storm Troopers said they had him outnumber 4 to 1 and he said "I like those odds." I also like the theme music that plays at the end. And I love that Jon hires comedians like Amy Sedaris and Billy Burr. I still have two more episodes left to watch so I don't if he cast other comedians.

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2020 10:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!