Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People Are Fearing for Roseanne Barr

She’s crazier than ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 13, 2019 3:21 PM

The woman has millions upon millions of dollars -- a level of wealth enjoyed only by 0.0000001% of the world's population. What the heck is she so angry about?

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 7:08 AM

High as a Georgia pine tree...

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 7:11 AM

She just won't go away.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 7:38 AM

Her transformation into Ernest Borgnine is almost complete.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 7:44 AM

Hey Arquette, let's worry about the kids that live in the Florida jungle. Their parents are broke. The kids need help.

Roseanne is just a rich drunk.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 7:47 AM

Who cares let the bitch go sit on a Bus stop talking to herself all day long like a normal crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 7:47 AM

let her stew in her own hotdog water!!!

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 8:58 AM

Fucking patronising of Arquette. She seems to be seeking publicity by using someone else's ill health. Twunt.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 9:01 AM

[quote] The woman has millions upon millions of dollars

Honey, her net worth is $80 million. Tracey Ullman is worth $115 million. Jerry Seinfeld is worth $950 million. Larry David, 400 million. They’re millionaires but Roseanne isn’t Oprah rich and she has a bunch of loser kids on her payroll. Roseanne is average when it comes to successful comedians with money.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 11:06 AM

She is high on pills.

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2019 11:22 AM

She's not crazy, just very, very smart- which is sometimes confused for crazy. Anyway, she's a little out there, but not crazy.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2019 11:22 AM

What are you even talking about, she has never shown even a hint of having anything more than maybe an average intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2019 11:26 AM

r12- Anyone who can make successful comedy has already proven themselves to be more than average intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 11:28 AM

Sad last days?????

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2019 11:32 AM

r14- No. Time is relative. In the grand scheme of things, we are all on our last days.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 11:33 AM

Rich people have the luxury to be high and depressed by self imposed situations. Typical pill popping D list celeb with way too much money and time on her hands.

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2019 11:40 AM

That is the most ridiculous thing R13, I can't believe you honestly think anyone who has starred in a successful sitcom is proven to be above average intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2019 11:43 AM

Just DIE already!

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2019 12:06 PM

Ugliest, nastiest Sad Clown in the history of Sad Clowns.

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2019 12:06 PM

She is a typical once super-famous person that can't accept the fact that is over.

She was hysterical in stand up. She needs to realize she won't be like she once was, but can easily do what she does best. Do stand up about her domestic goddess

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2019 2:00 PM

I THOUGHT THE BITCH WAS WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2019 2:09 PM

Funny how deplorables are always complaining about Hollywood elites, yet they always lick this bitch's pussy.

by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2019 2:29 PM

That crazy bitch can now barely stand up r20 let alone do a stand up comedy routine

How could she now do a comedy routine on being a domestic goddess? She hasn't touched a broom in over 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2019 2:32 PM

R13, her sitcom was created and written by others. She was behind the last season of the 90s show and it was a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2019 4:21 PM

r22- Nothing funny about it. It makes perfect sense, since she too complains about the elite- which is a big hint that she's not one. Also the fact that her show was pulled for something a non-"deplorable" (like Snoop Dog and Kathy Griffin, etc) would have been forgiven for, is also proof that she's not one. So, there's nothing funny about why the anti-elite support her; it's cause they see she's not one.

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2019 4:47 PM

Her old show is well into its second season without her...and doing well.

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2019 4:53 PM

Quick Rosie drink bleach now!

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2019 4:57 PM

On or off her meds? Or acting to get sympathy and stage another comeback?

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2019 5:00 PM

r25- In truth, it wasn't doing well and was cancelled. ABC then decided to give it another chance, probably so they could spin the tale as some anti-Rosanne triumph.

by Anonymousreply 29November 12, 2019 5:00 PM

^^Please pardon the typo above.

by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2019 5:01 PM

I want a reality show road trip with her and Shelley Duvall.

by Anonymousreply 31November 12, 2019 5:02 PM

[quote]^^Please pardon the typo above.

Replying to my own post to say that I was referring to where I spelled her name wrong. The rest of it is not a typo though, in-case anyone was wondering.

by Anonymousreply 32November 12, 2019 5:10 PM

[quote]People Are Fearing for Roseanne Barr

...to show up at their front door.

by Anonymousreply 33November 12, 2019 5:11 PM

Ever since listening to her on Rogan's podcast, I have just felt she's deplorable only because she is seriously mentally ill. I doubt there's anything that can fix that.

She should never have been brought back for the reboot. Not because of her politics but because of her unfortunate mental state.

by Anonymousreply 34November 12, 2019 5:19 PM

Her children should get a lawyer who could get the courts to force her to get psychiatric help. But I'm sure they're all scared to death they may be cut out of the will so they'll just sit back and let her get crazier and crazier.

by Anonymousreply 35November 12, 2019 6:03 PM

That video screams "psychotic and deranged". She may even be schizophrenic.

by Anonymousreply 36November 12, 2019 6:04 PM

[quote] Honey, her net worth is $80 million. Tracey Ullman is worth $115 million. Jerry Seinfeld is worth $950 million. Larry David, 400 million. They’re millionaires but Roseanne isn’t Oprah rich and she has a bunch of loser kids on her payroll. Roseanne is average when it comes to successful comedians with money.

Only $80 million? Oh the poor dear! How does she get by!

by Anonymousreply 37November 12, 2019 6:07 PM

There's a reason that scraggly looking guy she's had living with her for years sticks around. 80 million reasons to be exact.

by Anonymousreply 38November 12, 2019 6:44 PM

Roseanne & her sugar baby, they look like a homeless couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 12, 2019 7:11 PM

Roseanne needs to cancel her social media. Now.

by Anonymousreply 40November 12, 2019 7:12 PM

"Swissy Pyramid"???

by Anonymousreply 41November 12, 2019 8:16 PM

It’s a sad state of affairs to be as famous and wealthy as Roseanne is and STILL seemingly have nobody looking out for you. It’s clear she’s been mentally unwell for a long time. She has a certain ‘crazy’ look in her eyes and she seems to be getting worse.

Something’s going to happen. She’s going to either end up being sectioned or she’ll end up dying in a car crash, pilled up to the eyeballs. Sad. x

by Anonymousreply 42November 12, 2019 8:38 PM

Poor white trash is a state of mind.

by Anonymousreply 43November 12, 2019 8:50 PM

I can't wait to find out what's on her iPod.

by Anonymousreply 44November 12, 2019 9:03 PM

Her latest Joe Rogan appearance was frightening to me. I usually would't listen to the ramblings of somebody who's mentally ill but it was Roseanne so I stuck to it to the end. NOTHING she said during that interview made sense. No connection from one sentence to the next. No point was made. Sudden bouts of anger à propos nothing. She's *gone*.

What IS her disorder anyway ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 12, 2019 9:08 PM

I guessed there was an issue when i first heard her talking about MK Ultra in Hollywood a few years back.

by Anonymousreply 46November 12, 2019 9:12 PM

Darlene was right!

by Anonymousreply 47November 12, 2019 9:22 PM

I love how Roseanne bitches about slavery, whilst owning the equivalent of a plantation, the difference being Macadamia nuts, instead of cotton, while twirling her hair, sitting on the porch of her Hawaiian property, overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

Bitch, please. Go get your meds adjusted correctly with your awesome SAG medical insurance.

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2019 6:25 AM

R34, except her “politics” are part of her mental instability/decline.

Trump voters who think specifically as she does, aren’t well adjusted people, anyhow. No one is denying that corporations/banks are fucking over the little guy. We all know that’s true. The problem with Roseanne and her specific brand of Deplorables, is that they think it’s a conspiracy, when it’s actually called Capitalism.

The other problem is that they subscribe to an idea of demonizing “Hollywood Elites”, throwing indiscriminate paedophilia accusations towards all who have money to create content, such as film, TV, etc. Anyone who has clout or a voice, gets shit on via QAnon bullshit, while the man they defend is sitting in the Oval Office, creating conspiracy theories. Those conspiracy theories are then regurgitated on FOX, and DJT, reiterates them ad infinitum.

These people are all living in a world shaped by delusional thinking. And the only way to sustain delusional thinking is to make sure a certain portion of the population believe delusions. Unfortunately, mentally and emotionally unhealthy people, as well as the personality disordered, are more vulnerable to delusional thinking.

It’s a match made in heaven. Millions of people who we know, or thought we knew, have fallen prey to politicians who understand AND accept that millions of people are not mentally or emotionally sound, though they manage to pay taxes and vote. They’re being exploited, and I’d also wager that they’re now being manipulated because tech has actually wrought upon them their worst fears: becoming sheep.

All sad, yet all true. Look around. These people are everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2019 7:03 AM

I loved Roseanne and as a young gayling was so grateful for the representation she put on TV every week.

This is sad. She reminds me alot of my grandmother who had dementia. Lots of rambling, bouts of anger, things that make perfect sense to them but don't to anybody else.

It could be early onset.

by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2019 7:03 AM

She clearly does not want to be well and a productive member of society.

She has all the resources in the world to get the best psychiatric care and chooses not to.

by Anonymousreply 51November 13, 2019 7:17 AM

R50, yep. That most definitely could be a part of this.

She needs help. And I understand much of the same is happening to a certain someone in Washington, DC.

When are Americans gonna get a clue? Being older doesn’t automatically disqualify someone from becoming POTUS. But isn’t it time we recognize that dementia is more common in the elderly than younger adults? It’s not uncommon to know a 70 year old who had declined dramatically due to this condition. EVERYONE knows someone who had dementia and has passed, who has it now, or we know someone who’s dealing with a relative who had it.

Everyone should be screened for this before becoming POTUS. I’m sorry, but the WH should not be used as an assisted living facility.

Also, Roseanne needs help.

by Anonymousreply 52November 13, 2019 7:18 AM

It seems like textbook paranoid schizophrenia more so than just dementia?

She was a pioneer in her day. She’s a fallen hero for me, for whatever the reasons.

by Anonymousreply 53November 13, 2019 7:44 AM

If the US actually adopted the "Obama death panels" that Sarah Palin, John McCain and right-wingnuts predicted in 2008, that would shape her up right quick!

by Anonymousreply 54November 13, 2019 7:50 AM

The Trump presidency has exposed a sad fact that we have a sizeable percentage of people in this country who are clearly mentally ill to one degree or another. Anyone at this point who would think Donald Trump has been a good POTUS is obviously nuts.

by Anonymousreply 55November 13, 2019 3:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!