Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Helen Hunt's New Face

She looks like an alien now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 26, 2020 4:30 PM

She's never looked better, she's the epitome of old Hollywood Glamour.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 5:11 AM

Whoa. Any more stretching and that face is gonna tear right off.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 6:25 AM

She looks like the British girl they remade of artificial skin after the acid attack. Except that girl is pretty.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 6:36 AM

She looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 6:39 AM

This is getting boring here. She looks just fine. Except for the eyebrows not moving because of Botox, she looks exactly as she is supposed to look. She's 56 not 26 anymore.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 6:44 AM

I love my Helen Hunt story. I was a waiter at an LA eatery. She came in with her son (this was 2006ish?). She ordered him a grilled cheese sandwich. I served said grilled cheese. I went to check on them a few minutes after dropping the meal.

She. Was. Irate.

She said: How much cheese did you put on this sandwich? I had no answer, as I didn't make it. So, I said the normal amount.

She said: What type of child needs this much cheese on a grilled cheese sandwich? She then picked up the sandwich, opening up the bread pieces.

I said: I guess not your your child? Sucks. Cheese is really good.

I didn't get a tip and was fine with that.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 8:43 AM

She looks fine, that said, too bad they never perfected forehead lowering.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 9:28 AM

I saw her in person at the Paley and thought WTF happened to her.

Plenty thin and the skin was all stretched.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 9:47 AM

No fat in her face. That's why fat people look younger than they are.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 9:49 AM

Can she even see??

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2019 10:01 AM

[quote] I said: I guess not your your child? Sucks. Cheese is really good...I didn't get a tip and was fine with that.

With that fucking attitude I wouldn't have given you a tip either, a good swift kick in the ass, perhaps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2019 10:02 AM

If she was so damn worried about her kid's cheese intake she should have taken him home and grilled one for him herself.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2019 10:30 AM

R6, Cheese, Louise!

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 10:37 AM

R6, I loved that story.

Some people are so stingy with the ingredients in a sandwich. One slice of cheese or meat. Fuck that. When I make a sandwich, it’s loaded with ingredients and extra goodies. I don’t care how old-fashioned it sounds, you can catch and keep a man, with sandwich skills alone. Keep telling my perpetually-single SIL.

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2019 10:46 AM

She looks ok. I think she should let a few wrinkles creep in because this completely smooth look doesn’t suit her face.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 10:48 AM

Too much immobile forehead. Other than that, she looks fine. P

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2019 10:48 AM

she a bitch on chat shows, and still has NO LIPS

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2019 10:56 AM

She's never been attractive.

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2019 10:59 AM

Fucking frightening and her lips are gone.

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2019 11:01 AM

Why the hell could she not have scraped some of the cheese off? Stupid hag.

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2019 11:44 AM

She's good-looking but so unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2019 11:54 AM

[quote]Why the hell could she not have scraped some of the cheese off? Stupid hag.

Because it was the waiter's job to tell the cook it was for a kid or at least take it back and get it right. She the paying customer, you get one too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2019 12:13 PM

I just pray that peripheral visions of a fluffy-headed Paul Riser haunt her. Hopefully, he has a more grizzled appearance.

by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2019 12:35 PM

I'm just glad that Dana Delany won the part of McMurphy on "China Beach" over Hunt.

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2019 12:39 PM

R22, I’ll concede that the waiter should have offered to have the kitchen make another, less cheesy grilled cheese sandwich. It wouldn’t take long, and the ingredients are cheap enough.

There’s probably a proper cheese:bread ratio, but not everyone likes the same thing.

She doesn’t look as though she eats any, and maybe she resents the hell out of people who enjoy a bit of excess.

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2019 1:08 PM

R6, no fix-ed cheese sandwich for the Hunt child? Good thing you didn't waitress in the sky.

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2019 1:29 PM

She looks like a shiny boiled egg. Why won’t she look up? Is she ashamed to be an egghead?

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2019 1:42 PM

She hasn't looked the same since Mad About You ended

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2019 1:46 PM

What was with her and Hank Azaria?

by Anonymousreply 29November 12, 2019 1:47 PM

What was with her and Kevin Spacey?

by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2019 5:18 PM

The hollywood scuttlebutt? She is an insufferable cunt to work with/for.

by Anonymousreply 31November 12, 2019 5:22 PM

She looks like she has the type of mask on that you'd peel off your face in the old Mission Impossible TV show. Horrible.

by Anonymousreply 32November 12, 2019 5:31 PM

R14, thank you. I always heard that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so I'll have to work on my sandwich making skills.

R6, Helen Hunt sounds just like her character "As Good As It Gets" in your encounter. And you sound like Stephen Stucker's character in "Airplane!" with your witty comebacks. Methinks you embellish, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 33November 12, 2019 5:32 PM

Maybe that's why she rolled her car. Bitch's face is pulled too tight to see. Isn't she a lesbeen?

by Anonymousreply 34November 12, 2019 5:39 PM

…...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 12, 2019 5:44 PM

There's no pleasing you. Either older people look OLD, as nature dictates, or they can look weird and unnatural from surgery and fillers.

I've noticed that a lot of the older people who have a ton of work done often look okay in still photos but disturbing in video because the facial features don't move in sync. Hunt doesn't look terrible at first glance but there's a mask-like uncanny Valley thing happening when she moves.

I think the surgery route works better on people with darker skin. I know someone who's 70ish and had work done and looks amazing. but she's got a relatively dark skin (for a white person.) I would love to ask which procedures she's had done but she wants us all to believe it's good genes. Yeah, we all know genetics can make your skin look much better after you've disappeared from the social scene for a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 36November 12, 2019 6:22 PM

It's like she has a large rubber band tucked under a wig, pulling her face back. Her forehead doesn't move at all. And she sounds tired.

Don't know why she would be Botoxed to death. She has aged and her character has aged. So what?

Her movie career was lackluster. She never found the right roles.

by Anonymousreply 37November 12, 2019 6:32 PM

Unfortunately, she has no lips. It's probably for the better, though. If she had any she most likely would have pumped them up to the point of forced retirement. Side note: there's going to be a Mad About You reboot? Ugh! Did they not learn anything from Murphy Brown 2.0? I suspect this will bomb badly.

by Anonymousreply 38November 12, 2019 6:40 PM

Her upper lip looks weird, like she had fillers to get rid of the smokers lines but now makes that area bow out over her actual upper lip line. Her chest looks fabulous - unwrinkled, unspotted and smooth. She should get whatever surgery Renee Zellwegger had on her eyelids. The overbotox look isn't good.

by Anonymousreply 39November 12, 2019 6:54 PM

Helen Hunt is a vain lesbian who doesn't wear makeup? And yes she should plump her lips if she's gonna do so much pulling, filling and freezing of the rest of her face. And put on some damn makeup. I stand by my original statement: She looks like a burn victim. Nobodies saying that actresses don't have work done. This is BAD work.

by Anonymousreply 40November 12, 2019 6:55 PM

*nobody's

by Anonymousreply 41November 12, 2019 6:56 PM

Jodie Foster she is not.

by Anonymousreply 42November 12, 2019 7:02 PM

For the record I did have the kitchen make a new one. And it was a child's grilled cheese. Turns out it had two slices of cheese. Not exactly complain worthy. So the poor kid got one lousy slice of cheese to eat along with his bread. No doubt he now hates his overly controlling, thin lipped, rude as fuck mama bear.

by Anonymousreply 43November 12, 2019 7:04 PM

I always thought she was closeted. She certainly has a "sucking lemons all the time" look doesn't she? I don't think she looks bad for her age but her hooded eyelids are getting severe.

by Anonymousreply 44November 12, 2019 7:08 PM

Going to the kitchen to make a grilled cheese sandwich now. Tomato and onion included.

by Anonymousreply 45November 12, 2019 7:26 PM

Don't be too hard on her, R43. It's often the kids. Having waited tables myself, kids were the worst.

BTW, with your snappy comeback...you're a true Data Lounger! Pointless Bitchery be praised!

by Anonymousreply 46November 12, 2019 7:48 PM

[quote]For the record I did have the kitchen make a new one. And it was a child's grilled cheese.

FANK YOU, Sliced Cheddar Ex Waiter!

FANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 12, 2019 8:21 PM

She now has a face like a slapped arse.

by Anonymousreply 48November 12, 2019 8:22 PM

I'm glad I searched for a thread about Helen Hunt's face. Datalounge never disappoints.

I saw the first two episodes of the reboot and honestly her face is a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 49January 25, 2020 7:14 PM

20 years later? Did anyone care when it was still on air?

by Anonymousreply 50January 25, 2020 7:17 PM

I never watched it when it was first on because I've never liked Paul Reiser. I gave it a chance the first season but he was so grating I couldn't come back after a few episodes.

My brother and SIL loved it because they felt it the characters were just like them. Many of the young straight married couples I knew loved the show.

by Anonymousreply 51January 25, 2020 7:22 PM

I always got a LESBIAN vibe from her.

by Anonymousreply 52January 25, 2020 7:28 PM

She looks nothing like her old self. Hideous. Also, one of the most undeserving Oscar winners in history.

by Anonymousreply 53January 25, 2020 7:37 PM

Her undeserved 1997 Oscar should have gone to Judi D. I would have definitely given her the 2012 Best Supporting Actress for "The Sessions" where she played a sex surrogate (bravely baring everything). AnnE won that year for cropping her hair and singing "I dreamed a dream". Meh.

At least 2 of her 2 Emmys for "Mad About You" should have gone to Calista Flockhart for "Ally McBeal".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 25, 2020 7:45 PM

Didn't she and Gillian Anderson have a thing?

by Anonymousreply 55January 25, 2020 10:54 PM

Kate Winslet should've won the Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 56January 25, 2020 11:00 PM

Too bad a second rehash of V would be premature.

by Anonymousreply 57January 25, 2020 11:33 PM

I find her to be such a bore. She's a nothing actor; she was never interesting looking (and now she's made her blandness look desperate with the iteration of this new face); she comes off like a like a dull dyke. Not a bull dyke--a dull one. Hard pass on watching her in anything ever again.

by Anonymousreply 58January 25, 2020 11:45 PM

Who complains about too much cheese in a restaurant grilled cheese sandwich? Restaurants are usually stingy, rather than generous, with ingredients. I'd feel happy if I got a lot of cheese in my sandwich. It's a grilled *cheese* sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 59January 25, 2020 11:59 PM

R54 she won 4 emmys for the show.

by Anonymousreply 60January 26, 2020 12:09 AM

If you EVER mention too much cheese again, you will not be allowed to eat here, Ms. Hunt. Do you understand me? Give me a sign you understand me, you sick fuck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 26, 2020 12:11 AM

Laura Dern, Katie Couric, Felicity Huffman, Maria Shriver, Rachel Zoe and her, were all wrinklier than their peers and were very late getting into the pull, fill and inject game. Their results have varied, but they all did succumb to having work done.

I think she looks fine except for her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 62January 26, 2020 12:26 AM

Laura Dern's had some good work. She still looks natural.

by Anonymousreply 63January 26, 2020 12:27 AM

Has Reese Witherspoon had work? She looks pretty damn natural. Another unexciting actor but.

by Anonymousreply 64January 26, 2020 1:03 AM

R11 must be a cunt who is rude to servers for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 65January 26, 2020 1:06 AM

Helen Hunt can't be gay, she dated Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 66January 26, 2020 1:07 AM

R11 is probably kidding/not kidding. R11 is secretly a cunt to waiters and needs to die in a crackling grease fire. Anyone rude to waiters doesn't deserve to live.

R66--LOL! I forgot!

by Anonymousreply 67January 26, 2020 1:09 AM

R59 I know right?? I’d be thrilled if I actually ever got enough cheese in a grilled cheese sandwich — I actually often ask for extra for the rare times anymore that I do have one. And fuck kids LOVE tons of melted cheese — I sure did!

I can’t help it, someone who would be so draconian about cheese on a sandwich — that just says so much about her personality right there. Relax, enjoy life, eat lots of fucking cheese! No ones ordering a grilled cheese to be healthy so just freaking do it right.

by Anonymousreply 68January 26, 2020 6:47 AM

Helen Hunt is one of those actors who had a lot of connections and friends in the business, but was never all that popular with the public. A lot like Gwyneth.

by Anonymousreply 69January 26, 2020 6:59 AM

Mad About My Face

by Anonymousreply 70January 26, 2020 7:00 AM

The crew on Mad About You reportedly referred to her as “Helen Cunt”

by Anonymousreply 71January 26, 2020 7:34 AM

How did this bitch get 4 Emmys for that shit show? Even SJP only scratched 1

by Anonymousreply 72January 26, 2020 12:45 PM

She will be put in the file cabinet under HOW DID THIS BORING FUGLY UNTALENTED LADY GET MUCH WORK?????

by Anonymousreply 73January 26, 2020 1:15 PM

She was on the tv show FAMILY in the late 1970's playing Kristy McNicol's enemy.

by Anonymousreply 74January 26, 2020 3:55 PM

This year’s Lifetime Achievement Award for Winning an Oscar & then falling off the side of the earth!

by Anonymousreply 75January 26, 2020 4:00 PM

just seems like botox

I never liked that show

by Anonymousreply 76January 26, 2020 4:05 PM

Maybe she can be on one of the new Stars Trek shows.

by Anonymousreply 77January 26, 2020 4:08 PM

Here at DL we call it “cane face”

Judging from the clips I’ve seen in the aggressive and endless promos for the show, it’s affected the way she speaks. She has that slipping-dentures problem that Matthew Perry and Nancy Pelosi have.

by Anonymousreply 78January 26, 2020 4:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!