Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wonderful chat between Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans

They have a really interesting discussion. Scarlett asks a lot of insightful questions, and Chris is very open and self-aware. You can see how close they are (they've been acting together since 2002), so there's a refreshing no bullshit energy about it all. Anyway, it's worth a watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2019 11:16 PM

Cdan says she and him had flings on set, that he has a key to get apartment, that they got it on like Donkey Kong.

The way she smiles at him I would think it could be true.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 3:41 AM

Oh yeah, there's definitely a connection there. I've read speculation that they've fucked before. It wouldn't surprise me. They also seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 3:46 AM

People in the comment section of the video points out that he told her that she's his only actor friend who saw him in the play "Lobby Hero" when in actuality Sebastian Stan and Mark Ruffalo came to the play, also. I guess we know who he considers his real friend.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 3:47 AM

R3 Evans and Stan enjoy some steamy Cap/Bucky cosplay.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 3:50 AM

They seemed to have genuine chemistry in the Marvel movies, I always liked her as Black Widow. They both seem like nice people.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 4:23 AM

She is delightful in that interview. She is much more present and intelligent than I would have guessed. A friend of mine lives in the same NYC apartment building she lived in for a little bit, and said she was always friendly and kind when they ran into each other. He, on the other hand, seems like he thinks he is more intelligent than he really is, but he seems nice enough. Is he a good actor? I'm not sure I've seen him in anything, but I always assumed he was just a pretty face with a nice body.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 5:50 AM

There's no way they haven't fucked. I forget who said the whole cast from The Perfect Score went skinny dipping together during filming.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 6:13 AM

Chris was great as Captain America. I think it's an easy type of performance to write off, but it's hard to be both understated and commanding amidst a cast of characters as colorful as that. He actually does have an effortless charm on screen, which you saw in his pre-MCU roles, and more than anything it seems like he wants to do good work. Also seems like he wants to quit entirely. I think he's actually wrestling with a lot, but is doing his best to stay mindful of it all.

I'm a huge fan of Rian Johnson, and I'm excited to see what Evans is doing in his film. Looks like he's playing an entitled douchebag, which could be a refreshing change of course for him. I'm rooting for Evans. I was rooting for him ever since it was reported he was in the running for Captain America. He had potential, and I think he still has it... just keeps to find the proper projects to capitalize of it. Just looking at this interview you can see a lot of different energetic possibilities to explore with him.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 7:44 AM

[Quote] Looks like he's playing an entitled douchebag

He's played douchebags before.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 11:01 AM

Haven't watch the clip. Did she tell Chris how she loves to defend child molesters like her good friend Woody Allen?

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2019 11:35 AM

R10 Yeah, she gets into that at around minute 15. Fascinating stuff.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2019 1:23 PM

He does seem more intelligent than his typecasting.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2019 1:29 PM

There's another Evans thread out there, and at one point they discuss his natural Bostonian accent. You can hear it slip through a couple of times in this interview... it's so hot, and it makes him more interesting... gives him an edge. He should do a role that capitalizes on that.

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 2:02 PM

Defending their shitty Marvel movies.

Rumour has it Chris wants to return.

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2019 2:41 PM

He actually said it was pretty draining because there's a lot of short, few seconds takes for the action sequences.

Basically saying it's not fun, standing around on a green screen set, waiting to do a few seconds of acting, multiple times. It can be very boring work.

That's why he wanted to get out and play a fun character that had more depth and allowed him to have longer emotional scenes and say lines.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 2:55 PM

It's all CGI and the stunt people handle the heavy stuff

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2019 2:56 PM

I think Scarlett is going to be in a stand alone Black Widow film, at least according to the rumors.

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2019 4:23 PM

Hope that is true R17. That is a movie I would like to see.

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2019 4:46 PM

Look at him in "Fierce People". Definitely not his usual role.

by Anonymousreply 19November 14, 2019 8:25 AM

hells no, chris is gay......and Donald duck face scarlotta makes me wanna reach 4 tha puke bucket. …

she is churlish.

by Anonymousreply 20November 14, 2019 8:36 AM

R20 Now, now, Chris' obvious bro-lust for Sebastian Stan doesn't make him gay - all the boys look at him like that.

by Anonymousreply 21November 14, 2019 8:37 AM

[quote] Chris was great as Captain America.

He was, and actually it's the only role he's been good at. I've seen him in a couple of other things expecting to like him since he's so pretty but then it turned out he seriously lacks certain presence needed and watching him is like eating cold porridge. I've learned to avoid anything non-Marvel he does.

[quote] Did she tell Chris how she loves to defend child molesters like her good friend Woody Allen?

It's quite sad how some people keep repeating the lies Mia Farrow created as a revenge. She sounds like a total and utter cunt. People like you are doing her dirty work while she's laughing at you being gullible enough to believe her crap.

by Anonymousreply 22November 14, 2019 9:07 AM

He looks like he’s made of plastic. And why don’t they have any eyeballs?

by Anonymousreply 23November 14, 2019 9:10 AM

[Quote] It's quite sad how some people keep repeating the lies Mia Farrow created as a revenge. She sounds like a total and utter cunt. People like you are doing her dirty work while she's laughing at you being gullible enough to believe her crap.

Why you trying to start shit??

by Anonymousreply 24November 14, 2019 1:26 PM

R24, oh I'm not the one who started anything. Some lunatic Farrow-follower was once again trying to badmouth Allen. There's no proof of him doing anything wrong, and the childcare professionals who interviewed the kid said she was not molested and quite probably was coached by Mia Farrow to lie about Allen.

I'm not his fan but it's one of the lowest things you can do to coach your kid to lie about your parent molesting them. Judging by that one adopted kid Farrow was violent towards the kids and had a history of coaching them to tell lies. I feel bad for Allen for getting near her in the first place. She sounds like a classic narcissistic shit stirrer.

by Anonymousreply 25November 14, 2019 3:11 PM

hell he so gay he aint even got no beard. good on him.

by Anonymousreply 26November 17, 2019 8:05 AM

R25 Soon Yi Previn was an underage child when he met her and was raised as a sister to his son Ronin.

YOU may think it's not wrong but I find it creepy as fuck! Mis Farrow could be on Mars out of the picture and guess what? I would still find it creepy as fuck. What is he from backwoods Alabama?

by Anonymousreply 27November 17, 2019 1:27 PM

R27, getting into a relationship with your adult adopted child doesn't mean you can start calling the said parent a pedophile and fabricate nasty stories about them. Woody never lived with the kids so he wasn't really even a father figure in a traditional sense to them. Here's what Soon Yi said about it in Rolling Stone:

"Farrow starred in 13 of Allen’s movies over the course of their relationship, but the two famously kept separate homes, with Farrow and her brood living on Central Park West and Allen just across the park on Fifth Avenue. Farrow adopted daughter Dylan in 1985 (Allen formally adopted Dylan and Moses in 1991) and then gave birth to her and Allen’s son Satchel (later known as Ronan) in 1987. Though Allen began spending more time at the Farrow home following Dylan and Ronan’s arrivals, Soon-Yi maintains that she and her other siblings “didn’t think of him as a father and he didn’t even have clothing at our house, not even a toothbrush.”

In the interview, Soon-Yi describes her childhood interactions with Allen as being few and far between. “I hated him because he was with my mother, and I didn’t understand why anyone could be with such a nasty, mean person,” Soon-Yi says. “I thought he must be the same way.” "

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2019 2:55 PM

I'm so hard right now.

by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2019 2:59 PM

R29, well, we have a few lunatic Farrow-followers here, or who know's just one, who from time to time try to spread their hateful propaganda. They attacked Scarlett Johansson upthread and started calling Allen a child molester which is what these loonies tend to do, even though they have zero evidence of anything ever happening. They are doing Farrow's dirty work and since judging by the stories told by her adopted kids she seems to be a psycho cunt it's just fair to bring that out every time Allen gets unfairly accused of pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 30November 20, 2019 3:05 PM

I wonder if Soon Yi been a little white girl or Mia's biological daughter if people would have lost their minds and Woody would have had to flee.

But people act like she was an arranged marriage or something. One of those mail order bride or something. Even though she's adopted she's still Mia's daughter.

It's just sick. It's sick.

by Anonymousreply 31November 20, 2019 3:37 PM

Nothing Scarlett can say will ever justify the relationship with Soon Yi because of it's highly inappropriate origins.

Would she be ok with Colin Host marrying her daughter when she's a teenager? Disgusting!!!

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2019 3:39 PM

Who's the sick one here? I tend to believe Soon Yi and Moses over Dylan and Ronan, although Farrow's other kids apparently do defend Farrow as well. Then again who knows what's happening behind the scenes. If you believe Soon Yi and Moses then Mia Farrow is capable of anything, and there might be some serious emotional blackmailing happening between her and her pack of kids. More from Rolling Stone:

"She was five years old when she was adopted by Farrow and her then-husband, Andre Previn, from an orphanage in Seoul, Korea, in 1975. Soon-Yi claims she and Farrow were “like oil and water,” and Farrow “wasn’t maternal to me from the get-go.” As she grew up, Soon-Yi claims, Farrow treated her and her adopted sisters, Lark and Daisy, like “domestics,” including grocery shopping, cleaning and ironing Farrow’s sheets. According to Soon-Yi, Farrow became easily impatient with her “hopelessly backward” learning difficulties, would slap her on occasion, and once screamed, “I should send you to an insane asylum!”

“Mia used to write words on my arm, which was humiliating, so I’d always wear long-sleeved shirts,” Soon-Yi told New York. “She would also tip me upside down, holding me by my feet, to get the blood to drain to my head. Because she thought — or she read it, God knows where she came up with the notion — that blood going to my head would make me smarter or something.”

Farrow began dating Allen in 1980, after her divorce, when Soon-Yi was 10. By then, Farrow had also adopted another child, Moses, with whom she is also now estranged; Moses Farrow corroborated Soon-Yi’s account of their adopted mother’s abusive parenting, which, he told New York, involved a “total breakdown of your spirit, to ensure that you would do what she wanted you to do.” Farrow’s other children – including adopted daughter Dylan and her son with Allen, Ronan Farrow – have vehemently defended her against Soon-Yi and Moses’s allegations; in a joint statement, eight of Mia’s children said of their mother that “none of us ever witnessed anything other than compassionate treatment in our home.”"

by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2019 11:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!