Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oh sugar, Meghan did it AGAIN!

Upstaged Kate by wearing the sleekest, chicest, most Dynastyesque picture hat, while Kate relies on the old frumpy/fussy standby. Did you even SEE the eye makeup on this bish? FIERCE. Never trust an actress, Kate. Nice try banishing her to the second rate balcony. Unfortunately, The. Camera. Sees. All.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 22, 2019 8:39 AM

That IS an amazing hat.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 2:42 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 2:44 AM

I see EJ Johnson (aka OP) is a huge admirer of the Duchess of Sussex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 2:44 AM

Talk about Poo Shoes

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 2:49 AM

The bitch looked fierce and theres no denying it.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 2:49 AM

DoC looks like she's going to cut the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 2:50 AM

First glance I thought it was Channing Tatum in Holly Golightly drag.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 2:52 AM

Kate looks great.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 2:53 AM

Love her look!

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 2:54 AM

she looks like Carmen Santiago in mourning

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2019 2:55 AM

She looks gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2019 2:56 AM

Kate looks pissed as hell. She really looks like a cold bitch. Why was she angry?

Love Meghans hat.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2019 2:58 AM

Nope, Kate looks better; regal, elegant, stoic, befitting a member of the royal family at a Remembrance Day Service. Markle looked like an actress dressed up for the races, and she smiled the whole time, expecting people to look at her. Remembrance Day is for quiet, sombre, reflection, it's not the red carpet. Again, the attention- seeker failed.

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 3:00 AM

Do they normally wear black for this service?

Kate's outfit must have been designed for this, with the hint of military theme in those tassel things.

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2019 3:06 AM

HM looks pretty good for 93. If slender Kate wrote a diet book I might buy it.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 3:09 AM

What diet? She's bulimic

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2019 3:11 AM

Some lady on the MSN wrote that she tried to keep the diet Kate was on and she couldn’t. There was this green shake thing that the author couldn’t stomach. There were a lot of salads and spicy chicken curry.

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2019 3:17 AM

You people have no idea about royal protocol and duty, or about Remembrance Day. Remembrance Day is to remember the fallen throughout The Commonwealth from WWII, but has grown to include those lost in all wars, it is taken very seriously. Consider it a giant funeral for the whole Commonwealth, and as the Queen and the royal family are head of the Commonwealth you dress and behave as if it were a funeral.

It is especially important for the Queen as her father was King during WWII and she and Philip were apart of the war effort. Buckingham Palace and London were bombed repeatedly and Britain and The Commonwealth lost generations of men. It is generally conceded that the war contributed to George VI's death. The Queen is very sensitive about Remembrance Day. It is not a day to overdress and act like a celebrity, it is about the fallen, not the living.

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2019 3:18 AM

spicy chicken to make you shit and keep you thin

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2019 3:19 AM

I have to say, Meghan Markle has stepped up her game. Her makeup (semi-smoky eye and nude lip) looks good. She looks a lot more confident than she did a year ago. Kate always looks good to me. However, I wish there were no military-type embellishments on the chest. It kind of looks silly, unless you're actually in the military (on this day to honor military service).

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2019 3:20 AM

'We're remembering thousands of dead men who fought to keep my husbands' country free, but look at me, I have a new hat!'

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2019 3:23 AM

[quote]Kate looks pissed as hell. She really looks like a cold bitch. Why was she angry?]

Kate is the queen of Resting Bitch Face.

Exhibit A: the Olympic VIP pass photo we were never supposed to see:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2019 3:25 AM

Amateur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2019 3:29 AM

Meghan really clapped back 👏🏾

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2019 3:29 AM

I don’t know, R22. She looks particularly bothered.

She usually has a placid, calm demeanor. Sort of aloof and above it all, which, duh, she’s supposed to be above it all but in an engaged sort of way.

Did she think the Sussex couple would really toss it all aside and not be part of these royal ceremonies anymore?

I usually like Kate but that picture is quite telling.

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2019 3:34 AM

Is that Princess Anne? She doesn’t look pissed, she only looks regal and aloof.

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2019 3:37 AM

r25 Is she supposed to smile like a Cheshire cat and dance a jig while the wreaths are laid?

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2019 3:39 AM

Why is Markke's D ring belt under her bust? Poor thing, she just can't find a thing to fit her. Stella "Buy My Stuff" McCartney did her no favors.

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2019 3:41 AM

I know you Americans know or care very little about countries that are not your own, but you really need to read up on your royal facts before commenting on them.

by Anonymousreply 29November 12, 2019 3:42 AM

'Meghan, this is not about you, it has never been about you, it will never BE about you!'

by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2019 3:44 AM

She left a banana-gram at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Westminster Abbey.

by Anonymousreply 31November 12, 2019 3:47 AM

Kate looks so unhappy. At least Harry actually loves MM.

by Anonymousreply 32November 12, 2019 3:50 AM

No, R27, as I said, she usually looks calm and pleasant. You can’t look at that photo and say she looks calm and pleasant, or even stoic. She doesn’t. She. Looks. Angry.

Relax.

by Anonymousreply 33November 12, 2019 3:54 AM

We're repeatedly told how intelligent and socially aware Meghan is, and what a great actress she is. But I don't believe it. How hard is it for an 'intelligent' and trained actress to read up on British and Royal history, study their way of life, adapt and adopt a regal baring, their mannerisms, stature, their standing. She needs a lesson in dignity and humility. I guess class can't be learnt, it's innate. I don't think she's intelligent at all. Look at how Mary Donaldson from Australia had adapted herself perfectly to the role of Princess in Denmark.

by Anonymousreply 34November 12, 2019 4:08 AM

Gross, R3.

by Anonymousreply 35November 12, 2019 4:10 AM

Well done Meghan! Channeling Audrey I guess.

by Anonymousreply 36November 12, 2019 4:16 AM

[quote] a regal baring...

So r34, what is the Playboy of the UK? And how does one bare in a regal manner?

by Anonymousreply 37November 12, 2019 4:22 AM

Regal baring...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 12, 2019 4:25 AM

r37. You know I meant bearing.

by Anonymousreply 39November 12, 2019 4:26 AM

MM bitch has no abdomen. Ugly body type, just like that of Dorklyn.

by Anonymousreply 40November 12, 2019 4:36 AM

[QUOTE] adopt a regal baring...

Oh, dear.

Flying skirts, buttocks out Katy knows all about a 'regal baring', though.

by Anonymousreply 41November 12, 2019 4:51 AM

R16 whatever it takes to look as good as her

by Anonymousreply 42November 12, 2019 1:22 PM

She's pregnant again

by Anonymousreply 43November 12, 2019 1:56 PM

Which one???

by Anonymousreply 44November 12, 2019 9:23 PM

sparkle

by Anonymousreply 45November 12, 2019 11:19 PM

😧😲

by Anonymousreply 46November 13, 2019 1:18 AM

There's a spaztastic poster here who pretends to be a royal insider and she has said sources told her that Replikate was pregnant. Sure, and she just came back from ZITA infested Pakistan. I think not.

by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2019 2:16 AM

She's belly clutching again, check the video clips.

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2019 3:20 AM

They are BOTH pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2019 7:11 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2019 7:20 AM

Jesus ! Is that old black woman knocked up again ?!?

by Anonymousreply 51November 13, 2019 4:08 PM

R2 - It was Remembrance Day at the Cenotaph. They're supposed to look sombre, that's why they're dressed in black. The Queen herself wiped away a tear.

But I doubt Kate was anything but joyous inside: there's Meghan, pointedly on the second-tier balcony, and probably making plans to leave the UK permanently. If Kate's face muslces were showing strain, it was controlling her desire to smile like the proverbial cat whilst the canary on the other balcony got her second set of claims for her lawsuit ready to roll.

by Anonymousreply 52November 16, 2019 1:10 PM

R31 for the win!

by Anonymousreply 53November 16, 2019 1:12 PM

R32 - Get a grip - they're supposed to look sad at this event, hence the black clothes.

And why don't you take a look at her photos from yesteday opening the children's hospice, and tell us again how "unhappy" Kate looks.

Yes, I'm sure Harry loves Meghan. He'll probably go on doing so after she no longer needs him to bump her up the celebrity ladder and does to him what she did to her father the identical instant she started dating royalty.

by Anonymousreply 54November 16, 2019 1:15 PM

Well, if they're really planning to exit the family, Sparkle needs to get that second insurance policy out as fast as possible so it can 1) be a bona fide member of the BRF, and 2) increase her demands re a settlement on the Sussexes as the price for their exit.

If she has that baby once out of the BRF and back on American soil, she's got one kid with dual citizenship and a (minor) title, and one who is just a plain old American kid. The Queen can insist that they leave the Sussex titles behind them if they leave, and disclaim all responsibilityfor helping Harry support the second baby.

And whilst Meghan was whingeing about how hard it all was being pregnant that first year, etc., etc., with no one asking her every five minutes how she was "doing", someone should have reminded her that it was entirely her and Harry's decision to have a baby immediately rather than waiting for the dust to settle and for Meghan to become accustomed to her role.

It wasn't the BRF's, the UK taxpayers', or the UK press's problem that Harry chose to marry a woman on the shady side of 35 and then, because of her age, have a kid immediately. Diana made the same mistake and then blamed the family and everyone else for the stresses and strains of the very thing she'd been obsessed with obtaining.

God, they are so unbelievably tine-deaf, short-sighted, and self-absorbed.

by Anonymousreply 55November 16, 2019 1:24 PM

^*tone-deaf

And it wasn't just Mary Donaldson who adjusted so well to going from a middle-class girl from Australia to Crown Princess of Denmark - both her sisters-in-law (one former, and one current), neither of whom were Danish or who spoke Danish upon marrying in, learnt Danish quickly and endeared themselves to the Danish public by making huge efforts to master their roles, fit into Danish culture (which is also quite reserved, by the way), and working hard. Until Crown Prince Frederik married, the younger brother's wife, the former Princess Alexandra (who was also mixed race) was the primary younger royal lady, after Queen Margrethe, carrying out official engagements. She did so faultlessly. The younger brother's second wife, who is French, has also behaved with faultless discretion, carrying out a full complement of duties, learning Danish, fitting in, and appearing nothing but grateful for her hugely improved lot in life.

Queen Margrethe must look on with pity at Queen Elizabeth, thanking God that her two sons managed to marry women who at least appeared grateful for their entry into royal lives, rather than complaining that it wasn't nice enough for them. Even Prince Joachim's divorce went through with little fuss.

And by the way, Denmark has tabloids, too - try Seg og Hor (See and Hear!). It's just as bad as the SUN and the DM. The Danish royals ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 56November 16, 2019 1:32 PM

R16 - You have cameras installed in the loo at KP?

by Anonymousreply 57November 16, 2019 1:35 PM

r57 All the toilets in KP were replaced in 1997 after Diana died because her stomach acid had eaten through the porcelain

by Anonymousreply 58November 16, 2019 1:39 PM

[quote] Nope, Kate looks better; regal, elegant, stoic, befitting a member of the royal family at a Remembrance Day Service

HA! Oh, please.

The Duchess of Bulimia looks like she belongs in Janet Jackson' "Rhythm Nation" video.

That outfit is hideous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 16, 2019 2:02 PM

[quote] All the toilets in KP were replaced in 1997 after Diana died because her stomach acid had eaten through the porcelain

I feel sorry for the maintenance people.

Now they'll have to do it all over again, with Kate.

by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2019 2:03 PM

Do the dummies here really think that if they swallowed a piece of porcelain, their stomach acid would dissolve it? So many freaks on here

The Duchess of Bulimia does look haggard for 37. Meghan will get plenty of cosmetic top ups in LA and return to London looking so much fresher than Kate.

by Anonymousreply 61November 17, 2019 1:31 AM

Meghan=lipstick on a pig

by Anonymousreply 62November 17, 2019 2:10 AM

r58 here. I made it up you daft cunts! as if you'd be stupid enough to believe it!

by Anonymousreply 63November 17, 2019 2:36 AM

I think most people, at least in Britain, and certainly not HM herself, really grasped the fundamental point about Meghan Markle: she doesn't give a damn about anything or anyone unless they get in her way. She won't have a problem leaving the BRF behind because they are of no more use to her; Harry may suffer some conflict about it, but Meghan won't. She wasn't emotionally invested in the institution to start with, only what it could do to benefit her, and she's already got that; that's the real difference between her and Kate. Kate reveres the institution itself; Meghan is willing to use it, and rather despises it for falling for her game.

So, if the Sussexes do exit, my guess is that at the back of her mind, Meghan from the moment Harry proposed was shrugging to herself and saying, "Hey, if I don't like it, I'll leave," because she's done it before.

The BRF'a pained astonishment is what is astonishing, because to many observers, Meghan's laser-like narcissism and domination of Harry were plain to see.

I don't see how they remain in a family that clearly wants nothing to do with them, but these days, with HM looking more and more like a wet mess, anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 64November 18, 2019 1:06 PM

She's a sloppy looking, ugly bitch no matter what she does.

by Anonymousreply 65November 18, 2019 1:36 PM

She's just a better looking Wallis Simpson.

by Anonymousreply 66November 18, 2019 2:51 PM

R66 - You can put that remark, Mister, where I gleefully put some Duchesss of York powder that some misguided guest once brought me as a gift.

by Anonymousreply 67November 18, 2019 6:39 PM

^*Duchess . . .

by Anonymousreply 68November 18, 2019 6:40 PM

Kate looks superb in that outfit. And MM looks like a barrel decked out in a silk jacquard cocktail dress.

by Anonymousreply 69November 22, 2019 8:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!