Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

James or Luna? When you’re seven and trans

Fascinating and terrifying. This little boy has been asserting he’s a girl and the mom and dad (separated) are at loggerheads about it. Mom is super-pro trans, dad in total denial.

What we don’t know is, how much did mom “suggest” that he’s a she? I think the first instinct is to believe the child and listen to his/her feelings, but anyone here remember the McMartin preschool case knows how suggestible children can be.

The article is from Vox so naturally it adopts the ultra woke position — a little journalistic objectivity would have been nice. It points out that waiting until the child is of legal age to determine gender identity could cause damage, according to “some experts” (or words to that effect) but isn’t the opposite equally true? Damage or not I really think the person should be of legal age before steps are taken to identify as a different sex than your biological one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2019 4:47 PM

I think a lot of women psychotically want a certain gender for their kid and are using the trans thing to get it, by hook or crook. “But I always wanted a girl! I’m 42 and this is my only IVF shot with a loser I settled for at 40. I will have my girl.”

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2019 5:05 PM

IVF entails sex selection, r1.

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2019 5:46 PM

W*men being w*men, they probably changed their mind and are angry they can't get a refund, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3November 11, 2019 5:48 PM

The kid had the opportunity to go to school recently in "boy's" clothes and was obviously happy about it. This woman is a monster, and so are all the TRAs supporting her.

Trans children are the 21st century's castrati. History will not look kindly on the adults castrating their own children for a fad.

by Anonymousreply 4November 11, 2019 6:02 PM

R2, how about clomid? I don’t know shit about how old bitches get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 5November 11, 2019 7:12 PM

R5

The eggs for the kids were donated. Neither of the sons are biologically the mother's.

by Anonymousreply 6November 11, 2019 7:34 PM

^The child needs to be repossessed from the evil cunt

by Anonymousreply 7November 11, 2019 7:44 PM

"...dad in total denial."

Really? You think it's the DAD who's in "total denial"?

And yes, I know: He's an asshole. But that's not relevant to whether human beings can be "trapped in the wrong body" (they can't), or whether liking the female characters in "Frozen" actually makes a child female (it doesn't).

by Anonymousreply 8November 11, 2019 8:20 PM

Trans the gay away

by Anonymousreply 9November 11, 2019 9:32 PM

[quote] "...dad in total denial."

[quote]Really? You think it's the DAD who's in "total denial”?

Speaking of “really?”, that’s what you chose to cherry-pick out of my post?

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2019 8:09 AM

Yes, R10, it is. Please tell us what the dad is in denial about?

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2019 12:45 PM

[quote]in denial

[quote]adjective

[quote]The definition of in denial is a refusal or unwillingness to accept something [bold]or[/bold] to accept reality.

My emphasis. To be in denial does not have to mean accepting reality. It can also mean to refuse to accept something, as is the case here.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2019 5:47 PM

^^^ should say "to mean refusing to accept reality"

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 5:48 PM

I wouldn't say the dad is "refusing" to accept reality, quite the opposite; he is actively fighting against the political insanity behind the Trans Kids® epidemic.

Linked is a great documentary (from the BBC of all places) that caused an uproar among transactivists. Some key timestamps include 42:06-44:23 and 45:20-48:15.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2019 6:15 AM

Bootsy Cumdump just got blocked. Freak.

She’s been annoying in other threads, but this is too much.

Thank God the father will win and this child won’t be castrated by his insane freak of a mother.

SJWs are evil.

by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2019 6:31 AM

No procedures on kids, please.

by Anonymousreply 16November 15, 2019 9:54 AM

Gender dysphoria (transgender) is a mental disorder defined by the DSM. There's no such thing a transgender child.

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2019 3:36 PM

Oh, dear fucking Christ, I'd stay a boy so I could still be James instead of Luna. "Luna"? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2019 3:40 PM

I tend to not form an opinion on these things, just like I didn't form an opinion on the anti-vaxx debate, because I don't give a shit about children and don't plan on having children or marrying a man who has kids, so if other parents want to fuck up their kid, that's their life and I'm staying out of it. However, seeing shit like this makes me so happy I was born when I was. I was incredibly queeny as a little boy, I loved dressing up like Ariel from The Little Mermaid, carrying a purse, and occasionally putting on makeup I stole from my sister. Eventually I grew up and grew out of it and stopped dressing up like a girl (I've done drag a few times but that was more of a comedy thing). I wasn't a woman trapped inside a man's body, I was just a FLAMING homo. If I had been born even ten years later than I was, I could have ended up like one of these kids. So I pity them. I don't think these parents are forcing their kids to trans, I think they're misinterpreting signs and are so desperate to be seen as a supportive parent that they're just giving in to the kids demands when they say "I'm a girl named Luna". The real trouble in this situation lies with the government authorities and medical companies that allow mothers to shoot hormones and testosterone/estrogen into their 3 year old kid and cut their dick off/mold their pussy into a fake penis. They're the monsters, and they're the ones to blame. The kid's just a kid and the parents clearly just want to be supportive. The higher ups that are allowing gender transformation treatments for children under the age of 16 are the ones that should be thrown in prison.

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2019 3:49 PM

R19 you're correct to a point. "The Government" doesn't have anything to with it. It's medical providers who are willing to do that to children! Unethical doctors are diagnosing children with gender dysmorphia and prescribing hormones and surgery. In this case. an organization is supporting the mother's decision. Government agencies will not get involved, as it's a parent's right about how to raise a child. Courts usually side with the mother. Since she's a doctor, they're going to side with her and have done so. My humble opinion is that nobody should "transition" until at least age 18, legal adulthood in the USA.

R17

by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2019 3:59 PM

R20 You're right, it's the greedy medical providers, but you can't deny that some fault lies with the Government. They've recently been passing laws that okay doing this to children left and right, it used to be unanimously illegal. If they didn't pass those laws okaying it the medical providers wouldn't even offer.

by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2019 4:02 PM

R21 I can't agree because I've never known of any state or federal statutes that would've prevented what's occurring. Licensed physicians are always free to prescribe whatever medications and treatment fall under their jurisdictions. Lawmakers would have to specifically pass laws to ban that authority and my hunch is they want to stay out this controversy on both sides, not get involved in it.

by Anonymousreply 22December 8, 2019 4:15 PM

The latest. Judge Who Ruled Father Of James Younger Has Say In Son’s ‘Transition’ REMOVED From Case After Mother’s Complaint. It's all so dodgy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2019 4:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!