Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How many fucking brands does Cuntoni shill for now?

I don’t even follow him anymore but he keeps turning up in my IG feed because of sponsored posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2019 1:58 AM

Are those coke-related dark circles under his eyes?

by Anonymousreply 1November 10, 2019 6:00 PM

Jealous

by Anonymousreply 2November 10, 2019 10:18 PM

Now Cuntoni is popping on on my YouTube ads. He’s shilling Country Crock today.

Did he sell his ass to ConAgra or something?

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 1:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 1:02 AM

Do we have a Porowski troll??? Who keeps starting threads about this nobody?

How sad...

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 1:10 AM

R4 What the fuck is plant butter? Isn't that just margarine?

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 1:42 AM

Can’t stand any of the new queer eye guys. Tan is least dislikable. The rest are awful. Most entertainers feel talentless to me these days. Antoni is a clueless, unoriginal, vapid, twat. He repeats whatever the crazy liberal twitter says that day.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 1:59 AM

Does he have his own heroin line yet?

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 2:03 AM

[quote]How many fucking brands does Cuntoni shill for now?

And how many fucking threads do we need on this bitch? CONSOLIDATE

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 2:31 AM

More shilling to support his addiction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 11:08 AM

He’s gorgeous and you’re all jealous

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 11:22 AM

"Vegan butter" = Margarine.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 11:29 AM

Does he have his own line of ***pahnnns***?

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2019 12:23 AM

He's a cunt. Karamo is a cunt. Whatsisname doesn't even register. JVN in small doses, better off the show than on it. Tan is a keeper, that cunting "French Tuck" must die however. I had no idea how successful he was prior to the show. His CV is impressive.

I can never tell if Antoni's dark circles are genetic (a Polish curse I sadly share) or drug related. He can always blame the latter on the former I suppose. He's looking rather weedy though, so I'm going with him being back on drugs .

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2019 1:32 AM

Meth aint cheap, hunty.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2019 1:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!