Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Y&R, talk about the day's episode or tomorrow's episode in case of Canada, cast changes, spoilers

until this gets fucking pay walled

Adam confronts Simon about "his family" today. NuChase meets the cru.

by Anonymousreply 49January 30, 2020 9:17 PM

OP = the Canadian Spoiler

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2019 7:55 AM

Can anyone find Donny Boaz's birth day. I have looked. Put a source on it.

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2019 5:23 PM

Gum-chewing psychotic killer Billy is back. Horrifying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 10, 2019 7:22 PM

Is it going to be on today?

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 3:16 PM

Is Billy really nuts again or is he just being a jerk?

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 4:36 PM

At least Theo wasn't on today. He looks uncut.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 9:47 PM

I think the new Chance is hot. I'm glad he's on contract. Who was he involved in in his previous incarnation?

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 12:04 AM

Phyllis' pussy is so achingly wet from being near Chance, I swear you could smell her pussy from Jupiter. I hope she gets to "hit it" soon, as she said on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 1:16 AM

[quote]Can anyone find Donny Boaz's birth day. I have looked. Put a source on it.

This site says 38.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 1:54 AM

YR/Sony/CBS needs to get Donny Boaz off of Twitter today. His tweet about yesterday's Impeachment Hearing is trash.. His MAGA freak fly is flying.

He never said anything that supports Trump in any way, you psychotic hysterical frau. Where on this tweet is it Trump supporting?

Donny @DonnyBoaz · 13h BREAKING NEWS: The US President is being tried for impeachment for Lewinsky, wait wrong guy, for Watergate, wait still wrong guy, for... well, I’m not really sure yet... so back to your regular viewing program. Enjoy!😏

by Anonymousreply 10November 14, 2019 8:02 PM

Boaz looks like Trump. I can't get the resemblance out of my head.

Secret son?

by Anonymousreply 11November 14, 2019 8:12 PM

He looks nothing like Trump. What a huge insult.

by Anonymousreply 12November 14, 2019 10:13 PM

Can you believe the hostage situation was resolved in two episodes? Someone on the paywalled thread said it would have taken Bill Bell until Christmas to wrap it up. I would have liked that, except that they'd all be talking Bill Bell Speak. Can you imagine Adam calling Connor "my darling son, whom I came back to Genoa City to rescue from being a fatherless child" every day for six weeks? Or Chelsea gradually going from "Adam, ex-husband whom I was too terrified of to ask for a measly $5 million, when he'd just written a check to Phyllis for $10 million two episodes ago" to "Adam, whose hated half-brother I've been fucking for the past month and a half, but who is the younger, hotter Newman brother I have always adored" before she began speaking to him every day, over the same six week period?

by Anonymousreply 13November 15, 2019 11:44 AM

R13 clearly they barely have the money to pay guest actors for even a few episodes. I have started watching Bold and Beautiful recently. It is better than Y&R by a few tit lengths at least. A character was killed by being dropped in acid! Like he was the Joker. Plus a super hot character came back named Jake with the hottest fucking body. B&B is way more soapy than Y&R with everyone weeping or proclaiming undying love. Y&R writers clearly have no idea what the fuck they are doing. The hostage episode was fucking weak and totally unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2019 3:16 PM

R13, and yet that style of storytelling and many other things Y&R has lost made the show # 1 for years and years.

I agree it can get a little (a lot) too introspective. but perhaps there's a happy medium between that and what we have now.

Take Kyle and Lola's recent pregnancy scare; Oh, I'm glad we're not preggers too!

Snooze fest.

Adam looks 23. Will he ever pay for Richard Hightower's murder?

They should do a who shot adam (oh, wait they already did and I guess it was Chloe, but then she pushed him out of the way...who cares) and the shooter should be Richard Jr.

The show's a mess; GH is beating it in the demos, sure, just one week, but let's see what next week brings.

by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2019 3:41 PM

R14 Thomas didn’t die. He obviously fell into hot water. Bradley Bell said a character was going to die, which is utter bs.

by Anonymousreply 16November 15, 2019 3:47 PM

I tried to watch one recent episode of B&B, r14, and it was just awful. The Hottest Guy in the World was on, but that wasn't enough to interest me. But I always hated the show. I'm never going to want to watch it—well, maybe if they go all gay, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 17November 15, 2019 5:23 PM

For me good actors are the main criteria for watching a show. I watched GH for a couple years but then got completely bored with the Corinthos clan. I hate everyone of them. GH has many good actors but boring stories that go nowhere since the characters are so dull. That murderer got off because of brain cancer. Kelly Monaco's tremendous plastic tits aside, she is boring and can't act. The whole Nell going after Carly for her kidney! Lame! Then Nell trying to bag the most boring dude ever, I can't think of his name but he has absolutely no muscle tone which should have been necessary before being hired. I started watching Y&R for the first time ever because of Michelle Stafford and Mark Grossman but Adam is being written as boring lately. Sad to say most of these shows really should go tits up since there is not enough money to do them right. In terms of soaps done well, Melrose Place in its later seasons was great because it was just gorgeous people back stabbing and fucking and getting into crazy absurd situations. No one wants too much reality in a soap opera. It should be fanciful.

by Anonymousreply 18November 15, 2019 5:54 PM

R16, link? where did Bell say someone was going to die?

I know a teaser was out there on one of the sites and others probably picked it up, but where did Bell say this? Soap Opera NOW!?

by Anonymousreply 19November 16, 2019 2:59 PM

R 19 here. Soap Opera Digest had a cover story about it too. Just Google it. Which is what you should’ve done in the first place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 16, 2019 3:54 PM

And what [italic]you[/italic] should have done in the first place, r20, was take your B&B mewlings to a B&B thread.

by Anonymousreply 21November 16, 2019 4:31 PM

R20, I clicked on your link and I've seen that spoiler, but where does it say Bell says it?

Anyone can print any kind of spoiler on the net to get clicks, but that doesn't mean it's true.

and instead of telling me what I "should have done" maybe you could have provided a link in your post to Bell stating that someone was going to die.

If you can't, that's fine.

by Anonymousreply 22November 16, 2019 5:00 PM

Girl, girls....is that guy who was clearly pushed into the vat of acid really leaving the show? I have only watched one episode of the show ever but I am curious - is he really disintegrated or is it just a dream?

And you can talk about ANY show on this thread. There are only four soaps left. It is not like there is much of a range anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 16, 2019 6:26 PM

Deidre Hall IN as Bridget Forrester.

by Anonymousreply 24November 16, 2019 6:48 PM

WRONG. DEIDRE HALL IS NuSTEPHANIE!

by Anonymousreply 25November 16, 2019 7:21 PM

There are any number of BB blogs online. No spoilers get out without them being sanctioned by Bell ok. And this headline was on SoapOpera Digest no less. Big ass cover. I think Bell wouldve had a cow if they reported this by just pulling it out of their ass.

by Anonymousreply 26November 16, 2019 8:05 PM

Tons of speculation gets out that Bell and the show's p.r. team don't sanction.

Besides, this spoiler -- someone dies -- got out and no one did so....it wasn't a spoiler. It was speculation.

I was just asking if Bell had given an interview in which he said someone dies in November sweeps.

That's all. The rest is speculation.

by Anonymousreply 27November 16, 2019 8:20 PM

If someone had to die, too bad it couldn't have been Kyle Jabottom or Theo, who bore me nearly to death.

by Anonymousreply 28November 16, 2019 8:21 PM

R27 he commented a few months ago about SOME characters dying. And now this Thomas thing, which is misleading to viewers. Now there may be someone else that dies eventually, but this is all too coincidental for me. They’re doing what they have to do to pull in dwindling viewers, but I’ve never known a Soap Opera Digest cover to not deliver when they say someone is going to die. This didn’t get pass Bell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 16, 2019 8:51 PM

What do you all think of Days of our Lives releasing all the cast from their contracts? Does it mean it is cancelled? What is Corday prods trying to do with this strategy?

by Anonymousreply 30November 17, 2019 10:49 PM

R30, it's financial; years ago they started shooting 8 shows a week so they could shut down a few months a year to save money.

they got ahead as a result; now they're way ahead.. if they take everyone off contract this month and then don't start up again until march or so that's a lot of money they'll save.

by Anonymousreply 31November 18, 2019 4:23 AM

8 a week is nothing. Robert Kelker Kelly said in an interview they'd shoot 4 shows a day back when he was on it. He said he got no sleep

by Anonymousreply 32November 18, 2019 4:27 AM

ROBERT KELKER-KELLY: DAYS was even more exhausting than ANOTHER WORLD. I was working, on average, 90 hours a week. They were shooting one to two shows a day so we would be doing 120 pages of dialogue and that went on for a long time. I went through one three-year contract and negotiated a second contract, and then that one fell apart.

Correction: Two a day or 90 hrs a week.

by Anonymousreply 33November 18, 2019 4:49 AM

So Billy's resigning as head of a fictitious million dollar company? Lame. Jason Thompson is known not to smile much. Today he was smiling non stop and even more annoying. He and Michael Mealor are just the worst fucking 'actors'.

by Anonymousreply 34November 20, 2019 12:32 AM

So, I wasn't at home during the day. How are they handling the pre-emptions this week? I wasn't expecting new episodes of Y&R or GH, but they were both on their respective streaming services.

by Anonymousreply 35November 20, 2019 12:56 AM

CBS is pushing back the episodes. I don’t what their strategy is going into the holidays. Sometimes they’re on and sometimes not. YR has the latest episodes on YouTube, since Canada is one day ahead. I’d download the CBS app too. Or you can record CBS in the middle of the night.

by Anonymousreply 36November 20, 2019 11:33 AM

In the eastern US, CBS ran S47:E55 yesterday, November 19. It was also posted on cbs.com. It is on at 12:30 where I live. B&B was on at 1:30. I don't know what happened to the soaps that ran at 2:00 and 3:00.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 20, 2019 11:39 AM

Love how Jill smacks Colin then splays her pussy all over him.

by Anonymousreply 38November 21, 2019 12:29 AM

Too bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 21, 2019 8:26 PM

I don't know if this is the current thread or not. As a paying subscriber, I can't keep up with which threads are paywalled. Did anyone watch Jack's special anniversary episode today? I loved seeing the old clips, sadly it reminded me of a time when the show was much, much better.

by Anonymousreply 40November 26, 2019 12:13 AM

Today's Thanksgiving episode was a snoozefest. There is not one good story happening so no reason to watch the show whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 41November 29, 2019 3:40 AM

Are the writers about to gift us with a Billy/Amanda coupling?

That is what spoilers say. Gumchewing Billy is back. Mothers hide your hos! Poor Amanda. Getting boned by a horrible wooden actor who is also manorexic.

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2019 12:57 AM

Billy might tap Amanda's ass. Theo dumps Summer. I hope they are going to pair Theo with Lola since they are both good looking and can act. Kyle should be with Summer since they both suck as actors.

by Anonymousreply 43December 4, 2019 6:45 AM

So we learned on today's episode that Abby is the thief? Is she having a psychotic episode? Horrible lame SL. Jesus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 5, 2019 12:03 AM

WTF is with all these SL on Y&R that resolve in one or two episodes. GH takes 2 or 3 years for stories to go anywhere. Just yesterday Brad finally told his boyfriend that their baby is Nell's and what's his face's baby.

by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2019 12:38 PM

Today's episode had the two lesbos saying goodbye. As much as I hate these two characters, Mariah did a very good job at crying. I also love Billy with Hillary. I hope Victoria gets stomped to death by a herd of hippos. I hate hate hate Heinle. She ruins every other actor she forces to bottom feed with by acting with her.

by Anonymousreply 46January 10, 2020 12:35 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 30, 2020 2:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 30, 2020 2:39 AM

Billy's bar "brawl" was horribly stupid. The guy is a string bean, doubt he could fight an actual man or even a butch lez.

by Anonymousreply 49January 30, 2020 9:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!