Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fans boo, chant 'refund' as Madonna starts concert after midnight

"Many of Madonna's fans expressed themselves on Thursday night (er, rather Friday morning) when she was nearly two hours late for her Las Vegas concert.

An entertainment source tells Wonderwall.com that "over 500 refunds" were issued after Madge eschewed her 10:30 p.m. start time, instead taking the Caesars Palace Colosseum stage past midnight, which is technically Friday morning. The show also ran longer than anticipated, and eventually let out around 2:45 a.m."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292December 4, 2019 1:03 AM

How does someone that age perform at those hours without crystal meth?

by Anonymousreply 1November 8, 2019 7:15 PM

R1 are you Bob Harper? Madonna is a crazy bitch who has lost her what little there was of her mind.

by Anonymousreply 2November 8, 2019 7:19 PM

Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3November 8, 2019 7:20 PM

In fairness, it takes her longer to walk to the stage these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 8, 2019 7:21 PM

Why does she have any fans left?

by Anonymousreply 5November 8, 2019 7:21 PM

She is getting dragged on Twitter. Not just because the show was late, but because it was awful.

by Anonymousreply 6November 8, 2019 7:22 PM

R1 I always got the feeling that Madonna really enjoys treating people like shit. That she really enjoys playing shitty games like this.

And we all know that she thrived on the "any attention is good attention" philosophy. She probably sat there and fed on the crowds justified anger and outraged and probably loved all the boo-ing because she knew the press would write about it.

She is a classic narcissist and will sink to ANY level, no matter how low, in order to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 7November 8, 2019 7:22 PM

But wait R6! Tay-Tay Swift raved about Madge's show!! If you can't trust Tay-Tay, then who can you trust?

by Anonymousreply 8November 8, 2019 7:24 PM

Madonna, in her deranged mindset, probably thought they were "you are boo-tiful and lots of fun!"

by Anonymousreply 9November 8, 2019 7:27 PM

They all laughed at me Mama!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 8, 2019 7:30 PM

Every road to entitled, rude, narcissistic, and image-deluded points to this Mad woman.

by Anonymousreply 11November 8, 2019 7:31 PM

Show up on time, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12November 8, 2019 7:33 PM

Even the usually non-confrontational Reba McEntire shaded her on Instagram awhile back over being late.

by Anonymousreply 13November 8, 2019 7:33 PM

I can't fathom spending any amount of money to watch that identity crisis midget whore hobble around on stage.

by Anonymousreply 14November 8, 2019 7:34 PM

R1, it’s called menopause.

by Anonymousreply 15November 8, 2019 7:36 PM

She also wants to ban alcohol from her shows, which is rich.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 8, 2019 7:42 PM

R16 it’s not “banning” it, she’s been drinking the venue dry backstage before the show.

by Anonymousreply 17November 8, 2019 7:44 PM

I wonder if there's any overlap between DL's hardcore Madonna fans and DL's "I HATE habitually late people, and they should all be shot and/or shunned" contingent.

I imagine their collective heads exploding from the cognitive dissonance.

by Anonymousreply 18November 8, 2019 7:52 PM

She really is pushing it, making people wait for two hours. This should kill off the rest of her concerts.

by Anonymousreply 19November 8, 2019 8:17 PM

Is she doing this late routine to be edgy? Is this just the only way she can generate buzz? She's an idiot. If she'd behave and perform, she could generate such goodwill for herself and her work. She is what she is, but she's got several generations of fans now. Here performance for the troops at Gettysburg is still being talked about, to say nothing of the number she serviced.

by Anonymousreply 20November 8, 2019 8:17 PM

I would sue her sorry ass, based on the fact there was no concert on the date the ticket said there would be.

by Anonymousreply 21November 8, 2019 8:24 PM

Seriously I never understand that bullshit. People pay a lot of money to go see someone - they show up way late, put on a shitty show then complain they are being harrased because they are artists. How about being a fucking professional. Personally I would have left after an hour and told the door I wanted a refund.

by Anonymousreply 22November 8, 2019 8:28 PM

She's no Judy Garland.

by Anonymousreply 23November 8, 2019 8:32 PM

She's the cuntiest cunt who ever cunted.

by Anonymousreply 24November 8, 2019 9:31 PM

Her collapse is complete.

by Anonymousreply 25November 8, 2019 11:07 PM

I really want this tour to collapse in a sea of financial ruin. I saw her in Chicago and the bitch didn’t start until 11:20. I was so fed up and tired I left halfway through when the Portuguese crap started.

by Anonymousreply 26November 8, 2019 11:10 PM

It's control. She wants to control her shows.

by Anonymousreply 27November 8, 2019 11:55 PM

she's been doing this for decades . She's an asshole. I saw her in the early 90s. Same shit and she's not that good in concert.

by Anonymousreply 28November 9, 2019 12:05 AM

She’s trying to get out of her contract with AEG.

by Anonymousreply 29November 9, 2019 12:10 AM

A self important irrelevant has-been. Everything she touches nowadays FLOPS

by Anonymousreply 30November 9, 2019 12:13 AM

I think she would rather be back making movies again. She has made comments in the past inferring that she left her acting career behind because no one gave her a fair chance. She moved onto directing but despite her effort getting decent reviews and winning major awards, it didn't seem to lead to anything else. No one will give her any kind of film work anymore.

She should go back to theater. She got rave reviews for a British play she did a while back. I think in a musical or a light, whimsical comedy she would really excel. And it could lead to a Tony award, since the Oscar has always eluded her.

by Anonymousreply 31November 9, 2019 12:15 AM

She won’t show up on time for her own concert so which producer will hire her to show up at curtain time for a play night after night?

The most acting she’ll be hired to do is a cameo as “Madonna” or a “Madonna-like” character to add a few laughs in a show like Will and Grace.

Can you imagine that puffy, pulled face on the big screen? She’d probably refuse to remove the eye patch and grill.

by Anonymousreply 32November 9, 2019 12:23 AM

She's such a piece of shit. She's hasn't even been able to rent herself a boyfriend in years

by Anonymousreply 33November 9, 2019 12:48 AM

There are easier ways to do it, R29.

by Anonymousreply 34November 9, 2019 1:05 AM

Dance, puppets, DANCE!

See? I got you all talking about me.

Again.

BWAH-HA-HA-HA.

by Anonymousreply 35November 9, 2019 1:20 AM

R32 In her most humiliating film endeavor 'Swept Away' one critic stated that they had to shoot her a certain way because she looked so bad. I guess her post-baby bod' didn't hold up very well. And this was years ago.

by Anonymousreply 36November 9, 2019 1:23 AM

Exactly R35.

by Anonymousreply 37November 9, 2019 1:24 AM

She may be in what is known as a Narcissistic Collapse. There's no coming back from that.

by Anonymousreply 38November 9, 2019 1:25 AM

Shocked that she was able to play that late. Most senior citizens are in bed by 9.

by Anonymousreply 39November 9, 2019 1:37 AM

When Gaga did her first small-venue national tour, she canceled her DC performance due to “illness,” and showed up on So You Think You Can Dance that night. OK, it was a big break at the time for the newcomer and so I forgave her.

She rescheduled at a bigger venue. The show was supposed to start at 8:30 with no opening act, and she took the stage at 10:30 and basically performed all her album tracks in order. I was so disappointed I haven’t had any interest in seeing her live since,

Tori Amos on the other hand calls herself a “road dog,” and she has averaged over 200 live performances a year since age 15. She usually meets fans outside her stage door before the concerts and she takes requests. She doesn’t cancel. She doesn’t show up late. And she expresses gratitude throughout and credits not “the fans” but “all the people who show up and share your stories.”

You know, a little gratitude can go a long way. I don’t know why people become so enthralled with asshole divas who have limited talents when there are some truly exceptional and extraordinary people in this world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 9, 2019 1:46 AM

I have friends who I thought would be lifelong fans who now hate her because the show was so so bad.

by Anonymousreply 41November 9, 2019 1:49 AM

"Why does she have any fans left?"

Here they are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 9, 2019 1:55 AM

I think her album is interesting for a Madonna album of this era. But she’s just too pretentious, and I think she has finally used up all the talent, reputation and past creativity whose reserves she’s been drawing on for about 15 years.

I am glad she is alive and hopefully healthy. I don’t wish her ill. But in a sense, it is sadder for someone who once was a visionary agent of change to become fully irrelevant and uninteresting with nothing left but ego. In a certain way, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and Prince’s legacies are locked in because of their tragic deaths. Madonna is just becoming an attention-starved, self-indulgent old person no one respects anymore, and that is a sad thing to witness.

by Anonymousreply 43November 9, 2019 1:56 AM

Madonna in 2020 is as sad and passé as Mae West in 1970.

by Anonymousreply 44November 9, 2019 2:08 AM

It’s kind of amazing that Cher has stayed kooky and cool all these years while Madonna has slowly deflated and finally crashed like the Hindenberg.

by Anonymousreply 45November 9, 2019 2:10 AM

Ha, a little while ago someone posted here about their experience waiting forever for the concert to start, and I found myself wishing to read about her being booed. Wish fulfilled!

by Anonymousreply 46November 9, 2019 2:11 AM

I have tickets to see her on the 17th and am hoping she'll cancel. I have no interest in this bullshit. I bought the tickets hoping that she'd downplay the new stuff, which is okay but not all that good. Silly me, thinking she'd put on a show for her fans rather than her ego. (By the way, Jabba lists are supposed to destroy their own ego. She sucks at her own spirituality.). It's just Madonna being a cunt to the few of us fans she has left. And I don't really consider myself a fan any longer. She's too self-indulgent and boring now. It's the same tropes over and over. And I don't feel like waiting fir her to get her ass on stage. Please, bitch, cancel the 17th.

by Anonymousreply 47November 9, 2019 2:18 AM

And in other news...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 9, 2019 2:22 AM

Who would actually pay to watch this ancient train wreck show up a few hours late???

by Anonymousreply 49November 9, 2019 2:25 AM

The show I saw in Brooklyn was completely amazing. I'm sorry to see that she couldn't hold it together. Starting so, so late is just absurd; there's no reason. As a fan, I'm embarrassed for her.

by Anonymousreply 50November 9, 2019 2:28 AM

My Madge

by Anonymousreply 51November 9, 2019 2:29 AM

[quote]I think in a musical or a light, whimsical comedy she would really excel.

WHATEVER gives you that idea?

by Anonymousreply 52November 9, 2019 2:30 AM

She has many talents (e.g., she’s a pretty good dancer) but Madonna is an abysmal actor. It’s fine. No one is cut out to do everything. But it’s sad that she keeps trying and getting nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 53November 9, 2019 2:34 AM

All of you are so hateful. She had to wait for Lourdes to come home from her date and make sure she was safe. Any good mother puts the needs of her children ahead of the needs of her fans.

by Anonymousreply 54November 9, 2019 2:35 AM

Nasty elder-cunt.

by Anonymousreply 55November 9, 2019 2:38 AM

Those fans are lucky that Grandma Madge was just napping. They thought she was dead when they found her!

by Anonymousreply 56November 9, 2019 2:41 AM

“She’s mean and I don’t like that. She just was so rude to everybody and it seems to me that she’s got so much that she doesn’t have to act like—she acts like a spoiled brat all the time. You should be a little bit more magnanimous and a little bit less of a cunt.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 9, 2019 2:46 AM

Cher had this nasty CUNT’s number a couple of decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 58November 9, 2019 2:47 AM

And the nice girl came out on top in the end, R58.

by Anonymousreply 59November 9, 2019 2:52 AM

Madonna must have stepped on a lot of people in order for her to be so over with. I never, ever thought I would see the day when her star would fall. It has been falling for years now.

She'll always have her fans and I don't begrudge them enjoying their favorite celebrity. If she makes them happy, she makes them happy.

Sad that she is - what? - 60 now? Because it would take her going away for a while and then there being a nostalgic resurgence where she could perform all of her old hits and become beloved again. Kind of like The Monkees. But it's too late for that now.

by Anonymousreply 60November 9, 2019 3:11 AM

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with her? I've been a fan of Madonna's since the beginning but I've noticed during this tour that even her most loyal fans are starting to jump ship. Nobody can defend this shit and definitely not "because she's Madonna". Because nobody cares about Madonna anymore and her legacy is being destroyed even further. There must be something wrong with her or she really just doesn't give a fuck anymore. Guy Oseary, who is a useless manager, should be embarrassed too.

Madonna hasn't been the same since Guy Ritchie. Her face, her voice, her demeanor, her professionalism and her music have all deteriorated. She has become increasingly unstable and this late business (which seemed to start around MDNA) show further symptoms of her craziness. It's only going to get worse for her.

Touring was always her domain but the lack of hits and lateness and her shitty behaviour to fans are destroying her golden egg while other artists like Beyoncé, Pink and Kylie Minogue have all proven they are just as good - perhaps better - than Madonna. I've seen all three in concert and I can say all three would never pull this shit. Kylie in particular is very gracious and appreciative of her fans. Madonna comes out late and then has the gall to insults her fans. And even when she tries to be funny, she can only come back with an insult; she's is not funny. She's mean.

She is truly in foreign territory now. I don't know how she will bounce back from this. Radio doesn't play her music anymore, her catalogue is not a big seller like, say, The Beatles or Johnny Cash. She's not cool anymore and hasn't been cool for a long time. Her reputation as a top touring act is destroyed.

The only guaranteed thing in her future is more shitty plastic surgery. I shudder to think what she'll look like even in five years.

by Anonymousreply 61November 9, 2019 3:16 AM

R61 yes! Manager Guy Oseary is useless! He is also U2's manager and hasn't done dick in making them relevant! Their latest album (Dec 2017) had melodious songs believe it or not. Anyway, U2 are quite professional and self governing. They are touring NZ/AU/Asia now. Wonder if Oseary is there or in Vegas?

Also, let's see how Madge behaves at her remaining Vegas dates (Sat and Sun).

by Anonymousreply 62November 9, 2019 3:21 AM

She should've retired A LONG TIME AGO. That way her legacy would be fans wanting her to return instead of screaming "boooo! Go away!".

by Anonymousreply 63November 9, 2019 3:21 AM

She should've retired A LONG TIME AGO. That way her legacy would be fans wanting her to return instead of screaming "boooo! Go away!".

by Anonymousreply 64November 9, 2019 3:21 AM

It's called Karma. She has always been a mean bitch to everyone. She has always gotten away with it. And now she is pissing off the fan base that has stood by her all these years. Who else would make a speech about Aretha Franklin all about her.

by Anonymousreply 65November 9, 2019 3:33 AM

I have tickets for tomorrow, lol! I'm not psyched for it. My husband (45), the Madonna fan, is annoyed at these late starts but remains more overall optimistic than me.

At least there's the morning buffet at Caesars Palace to look forward to once it finishes?

by Anonymousreply 66November 9, 2019 3:34 AM

Madonnanation, which is probably one of the top Madonna fan sites, are completely dragging her. Usually fans on fan sites will vigorously defend their idols but Madonna is definitely not getting off the hook for this.

But you just know Madonna will keep coming on later and later.

She doesn't give a shit about her fans.

by Anonymousreply 67November 9, 2019 3:36 AM

Im one of the few eldergays who couldn't stand her from the get go - terrible voice, fake persona, etc. Never bought a cd, downloaded a song, surely never paid money to see her. She is a fine example of how mediocrity can get you far in the USofA.

by Anonymousreply 68November 9, 2019 3:42 AM

[quote] She’s trying to get out of her contract with AEG.

It may work. It is looking like the worst investment they've made. Even her catalog cannot outweigh her disastrous record sales and this tour.

by Anonymousreply 69November 9, 2019 3:51 AM

But isn't this her last tour anyway?

by Anonymousreply 70November 9, 2019 3:56 AM

Note from someone who has worked with both Cher and Madonna, since I’ve noticed a lot of posts comparing the two of them.

I can unequivocally tell you that the difference between them is that Cher doesn’t take herself seriously at all while Madonna Is quite the opposite.

I sat down with Cher for an hour in her home for a project I was the executive producer on. Cher was warm, funny, self depreciating and was gracious enough to tell me the same stories she’s probably told a million times by now to the press over the years. I’d ask her about a song and she’d laugh and just say something like “oh I don’t know... Diane Warren write the song. I didn’t think it was that good but the label and my manager thought it would be a good song for me so I sang it. What do I know?”. She laughed a lot. By the end of it I was half expecting her to ask me to stay and have coffee (maybe if her assistant wasn’t around to show me the door right after we wrapped...)

Madonna, on the other hand, is rigid, cold, humorless, and doesn’t want to talk about anything other than whatever current project she’s hawking at the moment. Sitting down with M was much different for me than Cher, because I was always a huge Madonna fan from the time I was a little kid. I confessed to her that seeing the Blond Ambition tour on HBO when I was a kid was a watershed moment of my young adult life. She kind of rolled her eyes and chuckled to herself and was like “oh yeah that tour”. I asked her a question at one point about some of her older songs and she was like “I don’t really remember them”.

It’s funny because I’ve never considered myself much of a Cher fan. Madonna was always my queen. But after meeting them both, I’d rather hang with Cher any day.

by Anonymousreply 71November 9, 2019 4:39 AM

Fauxdonna? She’s a replacement. As someone above mentioned, not the same person since the Guy “split”.

by Anonymousreply 72November 9, 2019 4:56 AM

R40

Just started looking for Tori Amos tickets.

Tori, Aimee Mann, Alanis- that would be an epic night of crazy!

The fact that the music would be transcendental is just bonus!

by Anonymousreply 73November 9, 2019 5:21 AM

I read the biography by Madonna's brother, Christopher Ciccone (Life with My Sister Madonna). The brother is definitely bitter and has an ax to grind. Guy Richie sounded like an oaf. It seemed like Madonna just looked the other way on GR's bad behavior. She just wanted to be married, it seemed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 9, 2019 5:28 AM

I think the end is near and she knows that. I guarantee you that she will either commit suicide or will go insane very soon. Honestly I really can’t wait. She doesn’t deserve love from anyone, even her family.

by Anonymousreply 75November 9, 2019 7:03 AM

What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 76November 9, 2019 7:17 AM

What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 77November 9, 2019 7:17 AM

Madonna is very vain and self conscious. I believe she still thinks she has to defend her Queen of Pop title against all the wannabe pop starlets, like Taylor Swift, when she lost that title a long time ago to, say, Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 78November 9, 2019 8:05 AM

R78 say what you want about Swift, but she appreciates the hell out of her fans. Bitch would never start a concert two hours late

by Anonymousreply 79November 9, 2019 8:25 AM

r79. I agree. Taylor Swift has her faults, but she knows how to treat fans.

by Anonymousreply 80November 9, 2019 8:35 AM

I can see Madonna trying to stage a suicide attempt to get attention. The cunt is too narcissistic and vain to actually kill herself but she's the kind who'll milk a situation like a suicide attempt for publicity. Maybe she and Lens could become lovers and stage a suicide pact.

by Anonymousreply 81November 9, 2019 8:52 AM

Even the few fans she had left have finally thrown in the towel and given up on her. And the ruin of her career is all her own doing.

by Anonymousreply 82November 9, 2019 9:05 AM

I don't KNOW her but I've met her and Chris ( her brother) through mutual friends in South Beach. I don't think the woman does anything unplanned. Its all for a purpose. What she believes she gains by pissing her fans off with these scripted and intentional late show starts is beyond my comprehension. Perhaps beginning on time is for the 'ordinary' . Its not avant-garde enough because it doesn't make an impression. I'm not saying, its the right thing but it is how she thinks. She's very statement oriented. Her choices might be shitty but as long as she's makes an impression with her exploits , she's satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 83November 9, 2019 9:06 AM

Who the fuck has a concert so late on a weeknight that it doesn’t end until 2:45am??? Wow, she’s so far removed from reality it’s scary. You don’t pull shit like that when people have to go to work the next morning.

by Anonymousreply 84November 9, 2019 9:16 AM

I'm not understanding this. So she's two hours late. Doesn't everyone know this shit and act accordingly like a friend you don't give up on but is always horribly late. I mean don't you figure that if it's a 10:30 concert it will be actually 12? If she actually showed at 10:30 and you got there at 12 then I could understand being pissed. And for Madonna fans despite their decrepitude is a midnite concert all that late?

by Anonymousreply 85November 9, 2019 9:24 AM

Perhaps she is a disciple of Brecht.

The 'Alienation Effect' was developed by Brecht in the 1920's and 30's. It is a technique which 'estranges' the audience and forces them to question the social realities of the situations being presented in the play.

by Anonymousreply 86November 9, 2019 9:38 AM

Has she ever considered being in motion pictures?!

by Anonymousreply 87November 9, 2019 9:57 AM

I think thwarting realities and peoples perceptions is right down her alley. To her, time might be an esoteric concept. She's forcing you to consider it as more opaque and less exacting. She's teaching lessons here, for Gods sake!

by Anonymousreply 88November 9, 2019 9:57 AM

I thought at the beginning of the tour people were bitching that the start time was like 8.30 and she was coming on at 11. Has the start time moved to 10.30 so now she shows up after midnight?

by Anonymousreply 89November 9, 2019 9:58 AM

Melbourne:

CBS News spoke with an attendee who confirmed that while the show was scheduled to start at 8:30 p.m., management was already warning those in line Thursday afternoon that it would start late. The crowd was not let into the venue until nearly 11:00 p.m., and Madonna didn't take the stage until 12:50 a.m., with the concert ending just before 3:00 a.m.

Nashville:

The 57-year-old pop star took the stage more than two and a half hours late on Monday night — just two days after fans accused her of performing drunk at her Kentucky show — the Tennessean reported.

Brisbane:

Following her extremely late arrival at Wednesday night’s concert in Brisbane, fans were offered refunds ahead of Thursday's show as Madonna was expected to be late on stage again.

London:

Madonna sparks outrage as she turns up over two hours late for her Madame X show

by Anonymousreply 90November 9, 2019 9:58 AM

As the New York Post review of the singer’s first night noted, “You wait until Madonna is ready.”

Like Trump, she knows she can get away with anything and her fans will not abandon her.

by Anonymousreply 91November 9, 2019 10:22 AM

Only a diva would be this tardy. I guess the fans get the star they think they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 92November 9, 2019 10:27 AM

Is there a statistic out there about how many times Madonna was on time at her concerts and how many times she was late?

by Anonymousreply 93November 9, 2019 10:30 AM

R84 the concert was on the Vegas Strip at Caesars. Mostly tourists.

by Anonymousreply 94November 9, 2019 10:47 AM

Madonna always has come across publicly as mean and humorless.

On top of that, she was long ago criticized for her adoptions of Malawian children because of the way she did it and because, some speculated, she was doing it for attention. I honestly thought that was going way too far, that someone who would go out of her way to adopt children is doing it with love. Here we are all these years later. Madonna has SIX children. We only ever see or hear about two—because she only talks about and promotes two: her biological white children Lourdes and Rocco. She acquired a fashion label for Lourdes and is now promoting her dancing career. She moved to Portugal so that Rocco could play soccer in Europe. And then there were four others...who...don’t...matter.

by Anonymousreply 95November 9, 2019 11:07 AM

YouTube just suggested I watch this. Haha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 9, 2019 11:09 AM

I wonder if she's become an alcoholic and the late start times are to sober her up. If she sleeps until early afternoon then starts drinking right away, passes out around 7, I could see it taking 3-4 hours to at least get her to where she isn't falling down onstage.

This is pure speculation, of course. But it makes more sense to me that that she's doing this as a bit of Brechtian theatre.

by Anonymousreply 97November 9, 2019 11:20 AM

Gay men know how traumatic it is to turn 30 and immediately feel invisible, as the 95 percent of gay men who were decent to you suddenly become 50 percent of gay men, and then to turn 40 and see that friendly share drop suddenly to 20 percent.

Madonna clearly is a narcissist with a bottomless-pit ego who needs public adoration and the attentions of a rotating cadre of young virile men to make her feel alive. Basically, she’s a gay man. Her reputation and her status, money, and her ability to preserve her body probably prolonged her ability to ensnare her boytoys until about five years ago, when she completely lost her shit. She’s still desperately fighting against time, which is futile and so sad. She never seemed to have understood that part of the rationale of marrying is because life takes away your sexual market value and it’s a way to settle in with steady companionship. Her new song is called “Crave.” She still craves that parade of dicks, but no one is showing up to see her one-woman band anymore.

by Anonymousreply 98November 9, 2019 11:31 AM

[Quote] She should go back to theater.

Oh dear god, no

by Anonymousreply 99November 9, 2019 11:42 AM

Being so repeatedly late is such a big fuck you to her fans. I think it gives her some kind of perverse pleasure to disrupt the lives of the "little people" coming to see her. Her behavior throws a spanner in those people's travel arrangements, accomodation, babysitting (for the frau fans), and even employment. FUCK her. She doesn't deserve the steam off my shit.

by Anonymousreply 100November 9, 2019 11:53 AM

I've been to a lot of concerts, including Madonna. I think she's the only one where I had to wait 2+ hours for the show to begin. And that's among a lot of other big names. I think most artists are professional enough to know it's rude to make people wait. And also - doesn't she drag her kids out for this show? Does she make them stay up after midnight to go on stage?

by Anonymousreply 101November 9, 2019 11:53 AM

Her star will rise again one day when David Banda publishes MADONNA DEAREST.

by Anonymousreply 102November 9, 2019 12:04 PM

She was always an obnoxious brat, but being young, hot, and famous let her get away with a lot. That kind of attitude never ages well, though. The real turning point was the Richie divorce, especially since he remarried so quickly to a much younger woman and had several more children: What a blow to her overinflated ego that must have been. The real poison in the wound is that, from certain angles, the new wife looks like a young pre-surgery Madonna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 9, 2019 12:49 PM

R103 She’s way cuter than Madonna was, and she looks like her English accent it actually real.

by Anonymousreply 104November 9, 2019 12:52 PM

R95 She said one reason she moved to Portugal was for David and his soccer school, not Rocco.

by Anonymousreply 105November 9, 2019 1:01 PM

R105 Oh, right. Rocco hates her. He’s the one who’ll write Mommie Dearest II.

by Anonymousreply 106November 9, 2019 1:08 PM

[quote]She may be in what is known as a Narcissistic Collapse. There's no coming back from that.

That sounds terrifying, especially for someone her age to have to go through.

by Anonymousreply 107November 9, 2019 1:08 PM

R61 Ole Madge has not been the same since she had a falling out with the REAL brains behind her operation - her brother. The one who wrote the tell-all about her. Seriously. She has been flailing like a...like something that flails...since he left the picture.

by Anonymousreply 108November 9, 2019 2:04 PM

She was always a bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 9, 2019 2:05 PM

She had just done a line in the bathroom. Her heart was racing and her tongue was going numb. Give the woman some air !!

by Anonymousreply 110November 9, 2019 2:09 PM

That video really is a snapshot of narcissism. Even when a person is the interview subject, a normal person with empathy would say something like, “is it really hot in here?” Or “are you burning up too?” Or “how can you stand this heat??!” She was focused only on herself without any awareness that if the room was hot, others were hot too. “Just bring ME a fan!” Let the interviewer and the crew suffer.

by Anonymousreply 111November 9, 2019 2:14 PM

Amen R65.

by Anonymousreply 112November 9, 2019 2:22 PM

She’s a measure of progress. Decades ago, people said, “they only call her a bitch because she’s a woman who acts like a man. Don’t call her a bitch. She’s a feminist!” Now enough progress has been made that we can acknowledge she’s an asshole whose despicable personality is up there with the most assholish of men, regardless of her sex.

by Anonymousreply 113November 9, 2019 2:25 PM

Madonna was a prophet:

I have a tale to tell

Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well

I was not ready for the fall

Too blind to see the writing on the wall

by Anonymousreply 114November 9, 2019 2:26 PM

I can see her doing that too R81.

by Anonymousreply 115November 9, 2019 2:31 PM

"i'm the center of attention...and always will be..."

by Anonymousreply 116November 9, 2019 2:32 PM

Or, r81, I can see her clinging on to Meghan Markle-Windsor to gain attention. They're two American girls who lived in British society and then returned to America. The question is will MM-W want to hang with Madge or can she generate enough attention without her.

by Anonymousreply 117November 9, 2019 2:36 PM

Meg' is on quite an attention/media sympathy high right now. She wouldn't have Madonna as a gift. After she and Harry divorce and Meg' is doing infomericals? Perhaps then R117.

by Anonymousreply 118November 9, 2019 2:38 PM

Meghan is probably too young to really care that much about Madonna. Britney is probably even a little before her time.

by Anonymousreply 119November 9, 2019 2:44 PM

Meghan Markle to Madonna: It’s such a thrill to meet you. I understand from my mother that you were once...in your day...groundbreaking...for your time..and hold an important place...in history. Like the Queen Mother!

by Anonymousreply 120November 9, 2019 2:45 PM

I am impressed that Madonna made her entire lauded career on what is now called cultural appropriation and yet she seems to remain too untouchable for anyone to criticize her for it.

by Anonymousreply 121November 9, 2019 2:56 PM

Its all depends on the PR team R121. These teams seem to have the power to instruct the media on what is offensive and what isn't offensive, who to publicly crucify and who not to publicly crucify.

by Anonymousreply 122November 9, 2019 3:36 PM

R122 The traditional media, but social media is unruly. It is its own beast with its own rules.

Even Madonna’s new album is dependent on Portuguese influences. I think the difference between cultural appreciation and appropriation is supposed to be that appropriating is when someone adopts select aspects of another culture for personal benefit and profit and without any proper cultural context or acknowledgment. And that is what Madonna has done, from Vogue to Kabbalah to Japanese clothing and makeup to this. As I said, it’s remarkable; Kim Kardashian named her fashion label Kimono and she was obliterated and rebranded at great cost because of the backlash—whereas Madonna “makes it her own”

by Anonymousreply 123November 9, 2019 3:41 PM

Madonna is too lame for young SJW to pay attention to. The only remaining fans of Madonna are older gay men with poor taste and questionable intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 124November 9, 2019 3:44 PM

R124 Some women, too.

by Anonymousreply 125November 9, 2019 3:46 PM

Madonna refuses to see the real writing on the wall: Bitch, you are a music nostalgia act. You don't have new fans. All you have are old fans who want to hear your pop songs from their youth.

by Anonymousreply 126November 9, 2019 3:49 PM

R103 Ritchie didn’t remarry quickly. He and Madonna split in 2008 and he married the second wife seven years later.

by Anonymousreply 127November 9, 2019 4:09 PM

I think the lateness is due to alcohol. Yes, Madonna's 60+ years old, but she avoided the sun all her life and she should look better. M's fans are older people and would appreciate an on-time start. It's a work night, people do go to work the next day. If I were a performer, I'd want to get on stage and then get off stage, on schedule.

by Anonymousreply 128November 9, 2019 4:17 PM

Whats Rocco's problem??? ( I mean besides her). Is he OK ?? Or going to be just another waste of life burnout due the shadow of 2 famous parents. He doesn't appear to have balls Lourdes has.

by Anonymousreply 129November 9, 2019 4:20 PM

Supposedly she has been using Botox and fillers and lasers since the late 90s, R128. That could take a toll on the skin over time even if it improves appearances in the short term. Also, she’s an aging Italian/French woman. As a 41 year-old guy of British/Irish/French/German/Scandinavian descent who had laser resurfacings throughout my 20s and 30s to treat acne scars—but which also should have had an anti-aging effect—white people who don’t age well simply are not going to age well, regardless of interventions. We just get old and crepey. It’s the way it is. Old and crepey is better IMO than old and creepy from surgeries gone wrong. Because at least you look like a human being and not a post-accident Frankenstein’s monster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 9, 2019 4:25 PM

Madonna doesn’t have good genes. Look up her sisters Paula and Melanie on Facebook. They look like old Italian women. Ciccone women clearly don’t age well. Madonna would 100% look like that if she never had any work done.

by Anonymousreply 131November 9, 2019 4:27 PM

Kabbalah and Madge declaring herself "an ambassador for Judaism" may have turned a lot of people off R123.

I watched a an hour-long documentary about Kabbalah and at the very end they mentioned Madonna and a couple of others. And they stated that Kabbalah was beginning to attract "the spiritually unprepared".

by Anonymousreply 132November 9, 2019 4:29 PM

[quote]They look like old Italian women.

She just didn't do it right.

by Anonymousreply 133November 9, 2019 4:29 PM

[quote] Kabbalah and Madge declaring herself "an ambassador for Judaism" may have turned a lot of people off [R123].

The problem with Kabbalah is that it was only practiced by a few select Jewish men until Madonna grabbed it and made it popular. They should have beat her ass for doing that. Much like the gays should have beat her ass for bringing attention to the Gaiety Theater.

by Anonymousreply 134November 9, 2019 4:31 PM

R123 Madonna has always been guilty of cultural appropriation.

by Anonymousreply 135November 9, 2019 4:31 PM

You can get away with being hours late to a show when your audience is young, but most of Madonna's audience is in their 60s and 70s.

by Anonymousreply 136November 9, 2019 4:38 PM

R132 Kabbalah is a mystical discipline and not a trend. It’s more than a religion or a philosophy for casual study; it’s an alchemical philosophy that involves rigorous study and to some extent practical application of magical practices. I spent years reading about Gnosticism and through that I came across Jewish mysticism and some aspects of kabbalah. It’s tethered to Jewish faith but it is something unto itself that a select small cohort of people traditionally have studied very seriously. One traditional premise of it is that no one under age 40 should ever go near it because they lack necessary life experience to understand its depths. The point is that it’s a serious practice, and to begin with Madonna seems like an utterly surface-level thinker and really is not the sort of mind who typically would get into such a thing. That said, she did seem “deeper” and more self-aware (not saying much for her) and humbler (saying a lot for her) during her short Ray of Light period—but she’s promiscuous with all her dalliances, and she decided to have a fling with an intensive and ancient spiritual tradition, and while I’m not a religious person, I do find that to be a little blasphemous in a way.

by Anonymousreply 137November 9, 2019 4:41 PM

Madonna is a dilettante about a lot of things. I play a little bit of guitar. When M started bringing guitars up on stage with her, I looked at how she "played." Totally basic chords; her guitars are stage props.

by Anonymousreply 138November 9, 2019 4:46 PM

Madonna is a performer. No one ever called her a musician. Everything she does—dancing, posing, singing, spoken word, occasional playing—is serviceable but it comes together as a good one-woman variety show. That’s her talent. Cher, another performer without any singular outstanding musical ability, says she’s a better performer than anyone. Tori Amos, a musician’s musician and a poetic songwriter, even says Madonna is the best at what Madonna does. She’s careful not to qualify that, though, because it’s a packaged deal whose sum is greater than its individual merits.

by Anonymousreply 139November 9, 2019 4:50 PM

[quote] Madonna is a performer. No one ever called her a musician.

Yes, but when you stand on stage with a guitar slung on, that implies you are a musician.

by Anonymousreply 140November 9, 2019 4:53 PM

R139 This is like the Judy Garland cult trotting out the Frank Sinatra quotation.

It doesn't matter what other performers think.

by Anonymousreply 141November 9, 2019 4:53 PM

[quote]Yes, but when you stand on stage with a microphone, that implies that it is turned on.

Tee-hee

by Anonymousreply 142November 9, 2019 4:54 PM

As I was reading this thread, I thought to myself, when did she start to suck so hard and fall apart? I also put my finger on the Guy Ritchie years.

Another commenter said, "She’s still desperately fighting against time, which is futile and so sad." AGREE! I saw her on a fairly recent episode of the Graham Norton Show, where she was just a fucking mess. She truly is some kind of mutant morph that makes her the ZsaZsa-Mae West of our times. She was all bent over, kept mentioning an ill-fitting corset, her tits were propped on top, but she also seemed to be developing a dowagers hump in the back. As she sat on the couch she reminded me of someone's old and inappropriately dressed and coiffed grandma whose toes don't touch the floor when she sits. The stupid eyepatch just brought to mind so many silly references: David Bowie, Bret on Flight of the Conchords, Ye Olde Salty Pirate (does she also have a hook, a peg leg?), New Romantic performers like Adam Ant, the Hathaway Shirt man...she just looked ridiculous. GNS is all about sitting in a row, exchanging zingy repartee and telling hilarious and self-deprecating stories about yourself that make you seem funny and someone who isn't a self-important, humor-impaired fungus who cannot allow anyone else to have attention for a single minute. Ugh, she was such a failure at this: blinking her one eye, answering 5 beats too late, unfunny comments, deadpan delivery, little response to other people unless being Complimented or asked a Question About Herself.

In closing, Cher > Madonna

by Anonymousreply 143November 9, 2019 5:01 PM

Not a Madonna fan, so please excuse the question, but does she wear the eyepatch all the time?

Is it the same one?

Does she have different ones for different outfits?

When did she start to wear one?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 144November 9, 2019 5:08 PM

She wears the eye patch because she thinks it looks “cool”. When it actually looks retarded.

by Anonymousreply 145November 9, 2019 5:10 PM

The fake British accent years were when she started to fall apart and people began to see her as the giant fraud she is.

by Anonymousreply 146November 9, 2019 5:12 PM

Wearing the eyepatch on Graham Norton was so cheesy. She is too well-established and old to go on an interview in a costume to peddle a record.

by Anonymousreply 147November 9, 2019 5:16 PM

She wears fingerless gloves to cover up her bony, veiny old lady hands. She wore a grill because she thought it was edgy and dangerous because black rappers wore them, and she inexplicably continued to wear it to the point she looked completely insane and desperate and out of touch with pop culture. She wore an eye patch because she was out of ideas and needed to give people something to talk about. She’s holding onto the sex change for her final geriatric attention-seeking gimmick.

by Anonymousreply 148November 9, 2019 5:17 PM

Cher and Kylie remain beloved by the public because a) they don't take themselves too seriously and b) they still make fun music. They understand their audience.

Madonna doesn't understand her audience and she doesn't care about them either. She will chalk it up to people not understanding her art or some other pretentious excuse.

I think Kylie has definitely used Madonna as a warning sign. Kylie seems to steer clear of or minimize Botox or surgeries. She looks great and seems to embrace getting older. Look at her fashion - she's still very stylish and looks sexy.

by Anonymousreply 149November 9, 2019 5:19 PM

These posts are ridiculous. Madonna has never released a bad album. Rebel Heart was a fantastic career defining album that could have smashed the charts had it been released just 10 years earlier. Musically, Madonna has managed to stay relevant for over 3 decades. Isn't that what's most important anyway? Her music videos are no longer iconic, but nobody watches music videos any more. Physically, she can do more than people half her age.

For those who have tickets, go and enjoy it, even if you have to wait because I'm sure you would regret it if this is her last one. Never having been to a Madonna concert, I'd still go even if I had to wait for hours.

by Anonymousreply 150November 9, 2019 5:22 PM

“For those who have tickets, go and enjoy it, even if you have to wait because I'm sure you would regret it if this is her last one.”

Only said about people toeing the line of death.

by Anonymousreply 151November 9, 2019 5:25 PM

[quote]Madonna has never released a bad album.

Fans are adorable.

by Anonymousreply 152November 9, 2019 5:31 PM

r150 = Guy Oseary

by Anonymousreply 153November 9, 2019 5:35 PM

Madonna releases a great album that distills her entire career with Rebel Heart and her detractors call her creatively bankrupt. She then releases Madame X which takes many bold risks and is critically lauded and people accuse her of cultural appropriation. Her career has been defined both by bold reinvention and creative homage. Yet it just seems there are bitter people committed to hating everything she does or making out of left field comparisons to people like Stevie Nicks, who while a great artist, is not known as a performer and who has always stayed in one lane.

by Anonymousreply 154November 9, 2019 5:38 PM

R144 I think The Glitter 'X' Eyepatch is the Look for the Madame X Album. GNS, she looked like it was really fucking with her vision: peripheral, depth perception, whatever. Expect her top topple on some stairs or off the stage if she is not surrounded by guard rails!

by Anonymousreply 155November 9, 2019 5:40 PM

She needs to do the right thing and die in the tub like her crack head compatriot Whitney.

by Anonymousreply 156November 9, 2019 5:41 PM

Looking back on her career, how did Madonna ever survive appearing on the Oscars doing a Marilyn Monroe imitation?

That was such a cheesy thing to do. Best left to a lesser nightclub in Vegas. That isn't something an A-List star would do.

by Anonymousreply 157November 9, 2019 5:43 PM

Someone in another thread asked why most people are “basic.” I’d qualify most of Madonna’s recent albums as basic. They’re fine. For pop music, they’re fine. The lyrics usually kind of say something but they never say very much. There’s always something current in the production, and always something a little off the beaten path—but not far off the beaten path. Up until Ray of Light, Madonna was usually leading pop music production and style. After Ray of Light, Music was interesting and good but it failed to really start a trend anyone else followed, and after that time she has been playing catch up except with the retro Confessions, which was the best version of basic dance pop.

I think she hates Lady Gaga because Gaga really stole her steam. Not because of references to Madonna’s music, but because pop went totally bland and paint by numbers and then Gaga showed up looking like a Muppet and the pop survivors either paired up with her (Beyonce) or else imitated her histrionics (Katy Perry, Nicki, et al.). Madonna realized someone else had snagged the hangers on and the followers and she tried to do her own edgy thing but her thing just never became a thing again.

Her music is reliably good enough for what it is, and occasionally a song rises to the level of pretty good. Her marketing savvy remains making music that is not actually that thoughtful and then convincing critics and her fans that it’s brilliant. Personally, I do appreciate the avant garde nature of her newest album—but after many listens I finally came to the conclusion that although it sounds interesting, what she is singing really is not all that interesting. It’s poetry written by someone who gets the form but doesn’t have profound thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 158November 9, 2019 5:45 PM

R157 One thing Gaga did learn from Madonna is confidently defiant risk-taking behavior. No “real star” would dress as Marilyn Monroe, and what makes Madonna a real star is that she had the balls to do it. No one at all would wear a dress made out of meat or be delivered to the red carpet in a plastic egg, and so Gaga did it. If someone else tried such antics, they’d be compared unfavorably to Madonna or to Lady Gaga. Kanye stealing the mic from Taylor Swift made Kanye known to many people who didn’t know who he was before than because of all the talk about what he did. No one else can ever do that without being called an asshole (as Kanye West was) AND as a poor-man’s Kanye West.

by Anonymousreply 159November 9, 2019 5:50 PM

[quote] AGREE! I saw her on a fairly recent episode of the Graham Norton Show, where she was just a fucking mess.

She's always been a mess when being interviewed. David Letterman, when she demanded to be get a faaaaan because the room was way too hot for her liking, hydrangeas! Not wanting to share the spotlight with the other mess, Courtney Hole ...

by Anonymousreply 160November 9, 2019 5:55 PM

R159 Lady Gaga almost killed her career with that shit. She kept it going way too long and became a caricature. Everyone got sick of her, especially the gays. Then she hid for a bit, did some different stuff, stopped the ridiculous outfits, began acting, and stopped being such a year, and now she's alright again.

by Anonymousreply 161November 9, 2019 6:01 PM

She can forget about any touring company signing her after this disastrous flop tour where she can’t even sell out little theaters and people demanding refunds because the show is so bad.

by Anonymousreply 162November 9, 2019 6:02 PM

Patty Lapone at R133, you have always looked like an alcoholic, chain smoking, cross-dressing Italian truck driver. You looked like a man in drag even when you were in your twenties. Madonna looks like a hideous hag now but she's never looked as awful as you did and do.

by Anonymousreply 163November 9, 2019 6:04 PM

R161 I'd argue just the opposite. Gaga's pop career is pretty much over. She lasted just as long as Katy Perry. You can't really compare Gaga to Madonna in terms of longevity. Gaga may have picked up some older fans with A Star is Born and her songs with Tony Bennet, but they dont' drive the pop charts. Gaga's last pop album and singles fizzled out pretty quick.

by Anonymousreply 164November 9, 2019 6:06 PM

Gaga may have been more popular with gays, but Rihanna was the one who dominated the 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 165November 9, 2019 6:07 PM

Lady Gaga is just lucky that movie worked.

Because everyone was over her otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 166November 9, 2019 6:07 PM

I don't think Gaga's albums are going to age as well either. Madonna could be accused of sometimes boring or shallow, but Gaga's albums, while featuring some great vocals and melodies, are full of pretentious nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 167November 9, 2019 6:09 PM

[quote] I think she hates Lady Gaga because Gaga really stole her steam.

In fairness, "Born This Way" did sound a lot like "Express Yourself." I can see why Madonna thought that Lady Gaga was copying her.

by Anonymousreply 168November 9, 2019 6:09 PM

"...the Queen is never late."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 9, 2019 6:10 PM

R164 her career is alright now. I wasn't talking specifically about her music. Everyone was sick of her for awhile there - too overexposed and tryhard. She had to go away and tone it down a lot before people weren't groaning at the mention of her name anymore.

by Anonymousreply 170November 9, 2019 6:11 PM

R167 "Just Dance" was pretentious nonsense? My, how times have changed.

by Anonymousreply 171November 9, 2019 6:12 PM

Gaga brought theatricality back to pop music singlehandedly and then she moved on from that. I agree in sum at this point that Madonna’s music catalog is leaps and bounds stronger than Lady Gaga’s, but Gaga seems like a genuinely eccentric dorky-edgy art kid type and Madonna is all pretense—and an asshole. So I’ll side with Stephanie G even if her music overall is not as solid as Madonna’s was. (Some of her songs in isolation, though, certainly will stand the test of time and will be era-defining nostalgia. Also, Gaga’s eccentricities make it more likely in my opinion that future performers will rediscover her and will be inspired to create interesting music, whereas Madonna too canon to inspire very innovative new music. True Blue will be analogous to a Leslie Gore song in the future.

by Anonymousreply 172November 9, 2019 6:19 PM

R171 Not that song in particular but Art Pop certainly was, even though I still enjoyed it. But even The Fame and Born this Way had their cringey moments.

by Anonymousreply 173November 9, 2019 6:20 PM

I like a lot of the Born This Way album but the title track just isn’t a very good song. Pastiches should be left off the album.

by Anonymousreply 174November 9, 2019 6:22 PM

Madonna is a jerk. She is not a nice or kind person. She’s a narcissist and she is only concerned with herself. What more is there to say? If you idolize “divas” who are actually terrible human beings, then by all means go be stood up by her at her overpriced concerts and enjoy yourself. You’re most likely on cocaine anyway.

by Anonymousreply 175November 9, 2019 6:26 PM

Why does anyone even both with this rude bitch ?

by Anonymousreply 176November 9, 2019 6:29 PM

R176 Because they can separate the person from their art perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 177November 9, 2019 6:39 PM

[quote]it’s called menopause.

Menopause? She’s 61. Menopause was 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 178November 9, 2019 7:43 PM

Madonna didn't get to where she was by embracing the gays. She embraced us after she was already successful. She's not a perfect person, obviously, and she may have totally bought into her hype, but the type of success she attained usually does that to people (we're talking about a very select few). Her diminishing popularity has to do more with ageism and the changing musical landscape rather than the gays dumping her. Let's be real here.

by Anonymousreply 179November 9, 2019 7:59 PM

Lady Gaga was just following her template. At the time, Madonna's inclusion of gays and POCs in her videos was seen as trailblazing. Madonna continued to take risks throughout her career, sometimes at great personal cost, but in the end of the day we wouldn't have half of today's generation of "edgy" female pop stars without her.

by Anonymousreply 180November 9, 2019 8:03 PM

Guy Ritchie didn't marry Jacqui Ainsley until they'd already had 3 kids. They started publicly dating in 2010, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were involved earlier than that.

by Anonymousreply 181November 9, 2019 8:16 PM

"I can't take it. Just give me a fan."

Oh, let her sweat and wait for a couple of hours. That what she does to her own fans.

by Anonymousreply 182November 9, 2019 9:35 PM

Madonna is still a legend no matter how badly she fucks up, until the day she dies. That's guaranteed. Gaga seems to have the right trajectory and if she can keep it up another twenty or thirty years she might be a legend too. At the moment Rihanna is a successor to Madonna in terms of sales, but she's far lesser a style icon. Bitches love Rihanna, and despite attempts to push her on here occasionally, she's no icon for gays. Beyonce once seemed to be a guaranteed legend in the making. Unfortunately, she peaked with the brilliant 'Say My Name' and it's been downhill since there.

by Anonymousreply 183November 10, 2019 3:53 AM

Madonna's responses on social media just confirm she doesn't give a shit about her fans. Many of her fans on her fan pages are tearing her to shreds. She's obviously enjoying trolling them. But she's a 61-year-old woman and her childish responses on social media and her petty enjoyment of making fans wait and then inciting reactions from them on social media reveal she is either suffering from stunted growth or she really is just a cunt.

I'm glad I'm missing out on this show, not so much because of the lateness (I'm a night owl myself) but the sheer transparency of Madonna actually enjoying pissing off her fans, not to mention I've heard there's a lot of talking in this show. And one thing I cannot stand is when Madonna talks to her audience members. It was cringey enough with the unfunny Unapologetic Bitch moments. The problem with Madonna is that she's not good at simple interaction. She always resorts to lame sex jokes or insults. She's not funny. There's a coldness and awkwardness with her interactions. The Polaroid bit sounds insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 184November 10, 2019 4:41 AM

She isn't a "legengd", she is a fading pop star. She will be best remembered for the Vogue video. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 185November 10, 2019 4:44 AM

I'm kind of loving the fact that people are booing and heckling her - at her own concert.

I'm waiting for someone to shout "White privilege!" at her.

by Anonymousreply 186November 10, 2019 7:03 AM

Madonna: I can’t take it! Bring me a fan!

Staff: We can’t bring you a fan. They’ve all left. You kept them waiting too long.

by Anonymousreply 187November 10, 2019 8:42 AM

God, that fake British accent phase was such an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 188November 10, 2019 11:14 AM

It's 9:14am on Sunday. Has Saturday night's show started yet?

by Anonymousreply 189November 10, 2019 1:15 PM

I went last night. She came on less than half an hour after scheduled time. I was so doubtful how the whole evening would pan out, but it was great.

by Anonymousreply 190November 10, 2019 2:05 PM

Wow. Her start time is the biggest story coming out of this little tour of hers. She's really making it a point to be hours late to her show.

This is just another one of her nasty little narcissistic games.

Insulting her fans by making them wait for hours, ruining their night, taking their money and then treating them like shit - she is more than likely taking great joy in the attention she is getting and taking an even greater joy in treating people like garbage and taking money from those she regards as being beneath her. She must have narcissistic orgasms as she just takes her time and makes everyone wait. She's enjoying the anger and aggravation she is causing.

This is what she has sunk to in order to get attention. Intentionally showing hour hours late to her crappy show. Sad. Sad and pathetic. Even by Madge's sleazy standards.

by Anonymousreply 191November 10, 2019 2:23 PM

Even Madonna's gay tell-all writing brother who was behind all of her success and who allowed Madonna to take credit for being a "marketing genius" can't save her now!!

by Anonymousreply 192November 10, 2019 2:26 PM

Actually R10, it's more along the lines of, "They keep buying tickets to my crappy show Mama!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 10, 2019 2:36 PM

"I keep trying the same bullshit that became boring as of 1990 until I'm half-dead! And I hear people say, 'She has always been grotesquely overrated, her main attraction, her big tits, are flat and saggy now and she's getting OLD!!'. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 10, 2019 2:47 PM

She must've over-Botoxed that one eye she keeps hidden.

by Anonymousreply 195November 10, 2019 2:48 PM

The remaining eight people who were considering buying tickets to future shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196November 10, 2019 2:52 PM

“You are your own muse.”

“I’m glad you recognize that.”

“You never saw the discipline of dance as a chore?”

“I grew up in such a banal place.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 10, 2019 3:24 PM

“You are your own muse.”

“I’m glad you recognize that.”

Spoken like a true blue, Grade-A, certified and proud narcissist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 10, 2019 4:00 PM

LEEEEEAAAVE MAAAADOOOONNA ALOOOOOOOONE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 199November 10, 2019 4:46 PM

I love her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 10, 2019 5:06 PM

No 60 year old woman should be wearing an eyepatch, unless she just had cataract surgery.

by Anonymousreply 201November 10, 2019 5:29 PM

Maybe she's a pirate.

by Anonymousreply 202November 10, 2019 6:00 PM

She looks and acts ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 203November 10, 2019 6:06 PM

Any attention is good attention in her book R203. She'd crawl on all fours and bark like a dog in public if she thought it would mean a huge news story about her.

by Anonymousreply 204November 10, 2019 6:45 PM

R204, that sounds like the Sex book.

by Anonymousreply 205November 10, 2019 6:49 PM

The eyepatch is as stupid as the monocle she used in some video in the late 80s.

by Anonymousreply 206November 12, 2019 6:51 PM

Much of what she has done over the years is to put on costumes (Marilyn Monroe, Marlene Dietrich, s&m, geisha, equestrian, cheerleader, matador, eye patch) or take off her clothes. It’s remarkable that a series of costume changes convinced all the critics of the world that she is a marketing genius for “reinventing” herself. The appearance part of her career really has been similar to Cher’s, except that Cher has always been herself in ostentatious outfits and Madonna has always been pretending to be someone: the spiritual guru, the mommy, the horse rider, “Madame X,” which is an excuse for her to say she danced for Martha Graham. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 207November 12, 2019 7:03 PM

I totally agree with you, r207; I think it was the internet that really destroyed Madonna's shtick. Reinventing yourself just is not that remarkable when just about everyone who wants to can go online and do it.

by Anonymousreply 208November 12, 2019 7:24 PM

"Cher, another performer without any singular outstanding musical ability, says she’s a better performer than anyone."

That is ridiculous, Cher has a beautiful contralto voice that has held up well.

by Anonymousreply 209November 12, 2019 7:39 PM

R209 I think Cher has a very interesting and certainly distinctive voice, but I wouldn’t consider her musical ability extraordinary. Her voice is exceptional in that it’s so unusual but I don’t think she would even consider herself more than very competent at what she does.

by Anonymousreply 210November 12, 2019 7:41 PM

If Cher has a great voice, it's a shame she wasted it on so much bad music that 95% of her catalog is unlistenable.

by Anonymousreply 211November 12, 2019 10:09 PM

Some friends and I once saw an old clip of Cher singing "The Star Spangled Banner" during some show on TV. One of the men in our group muttered, "Jesus, she sings this lower than I could manage. I'd have to take it up an octave or sing it in a different key".

by Anonymousreply 212November 13, 2019 6:15 AM

She apparently started almost on time on Saturday night. The poo is, Caesars bigwigs called her on the carpet and bawled her out and told her to start on time.

She's Italian. She knows you don't piss off casino bosses.

by Anonymousreply 213November 13, 2019 6:54 AM

It would be funny if this hag did piss off some casino bosses and ended up dead in a ditch somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 214November 13, 2019 7:42 PM

Madonna reminds me of one of those guests, you can't get to leave after the party's over. They overstay their welcome.

by Anonymousreply 215November 14, 2019 2:33 AM

Well, if that story is true about the casino bosses, they sure as hell are doing a better job managing g her career than Guy Oseary.

by Anonymousreply 216November 14, 2019 2:35 AM

I remain surprised that as someone who rubbed her macrobiotic diet (remember all that bullshit?) obsessive personal training and running up in our faces, that Madonna has become yet another tired ass, botched plastic surgery victim, and seems to be well acquainted with drugs and booze!

She looks a sad fright, her thin studio voice is shot, and her rancid personality remains her biggest obstacle three decades running. I don't think I'd drag myself to her new "show" for free, and I used to be a solid fan. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 217November 14, 2019 4:47 AM

My favorite round in the Madonna v Gaga saga was when Gaga ripped off PAPA DON'T PREACH on the song PERFECT ILLUSION. It's such a beautiful fuck you because Madonna stole a different part of PAPA DONT PREACH and lost/settled the lawsuit. So Madonna suing Gaga would have resulted in a lawsuit that brought attention to the fact Madonna had been sued successfully over stealing a different part of the same song.

by Anonymousreply 218November 14, 2019 5:53 AM

R217 Long before Goop was Goop, Goop was pushing the macrobiotic thing like she was proselytizing. Years later, she went on a press tour complaining that she has osteopenia, a precursor to osteoporosis, and she blamed the macrobiotic diet. Meanwhile, her mother began hawking an osteoporosis drug and Goop became Goop, hawking any nutty macrobiotic-type health scheme anyone will pay her to promote.

by Anonymousreply 219November 14, 2019 9:18 AM

R218, what part did Madonna steal?

by Anonymousreply 220November 14, 2019 12:00 PM

Cyndi Lauper would NEVER! And her hits are more beloved than Madonnas. Younger folks will be more familiar with Time After Time and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun than Like A Virgin and Papa Dont Preach.

by Anonymousreply 221November 14, 2019 12:41 PM

Two words: stage fright.

Madonna actually had a pretty spiffy career in movies as pop stars go--"Desperately Seeking Susan," "Truth or Dare," and most of all "Evita" (not dream casting from an acting or singing perspective but still the role she was born to play--a soulless ruthless career-driven bleached blonde cow.) She also scored that role in Mamet's "Speed the Plow."

by Anonymousreply 222November 14, 2019 12:51 PM

She looked good and sang well in Evita. There wasn’t much acting to be done, and she didn’t really emote that much.

by Anonymousreply 223November 14, 2019 11:50 PM

Be nice to her! She can't help being 80 years old!

by Anonymousreply 224November 15, 2019 12:03 AM

[quote] and seems to be well acquainted with drugs and booze!

So she came crawling back to Vegas! But Vegas doesn't care for DRUGS or BOOZE!

by Anonymousreply 225November 15, 2019 12:06 AM

What does she do during those 2 hours the fans are waiting in those seats for her?

by Anonymousreply 226November 15, 2019 2:00 AM

Plays Fortnite.

by Anonymousreply 227November 15, 2019 2:05 AM

She thinks deep thoughts like, "I like to singee, singee, singee like a bird on a wingie, wingie, wingie." And listens with disdain to the sixty year old men shouting, "Yass, Kween" while she makes them wait until she feels like putting half her heart into going on stage to lip synch the Vogue rap.

by Anonymousreply 228November 15, 2019 2:39 AM

[quote]What does she do during those 2 hours the fans are waiting in those seats for her?

She likes to singa-

About the moona, and the June-a, and the springa!

by Anonymousreply 229November 15, 2019 2:47 AM

She ain't no Mamie Van Doren.

by Anonymousreply 230November 15, 2019 2:47 AM

It's so weird that Madonna is on tour and there's no buzz. I've seen every tour she's done in the last 10 years but I have no desire to see this. There was a clip of Like a Prayer that leaked. Madonna sounded like shit and the music sounded so cheap, like it was coming from a computer. Gone are the days of the lush, dynamic live bands that she hired with bass, horns, percussion, drums, etc. Now, it all sounds so cheap and Casio keyboard-ish.

by Anonymousreply 231November 15, 2019 5:20 AM

What a twat. She did the same thing several years ago with her stupid MDNA show in Mexico City. It was supposed to start at 8:30 PM and didn't begin until 11:00 PM. I went to it only because my husband was a fan. He's not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 232November 15, 2019 5:26 AM

Apparently the reasons her shows have suddenly begun starting on time is because the ticket seller adjusted the start times by two hours. So she's still horribly late.

by Anonymousreply 233November 15, 2019 8:54 AM

You'd think an old hag like her would want to be in bed by 8pm.

by Anonymousreply 234November 15, 2019 7:17 PM

If this hag dropped dead on stage today, the bitch will probably be four hours late for her funeral too.

by Anonymousreply 235November 15, 2019 7:48 PM

I saw her in Los Angeles...They moved the official start time back to 10:30 started the show on time (or within 15 minutes). The show is cool but about 2/3 of the stuff is off her new album. The set lists on line mention a few hit songs that she only does for a single verse or partially uses for an interlude...She ends up doing 13 FULL songs off the new album with only a few scattered hits. Madonna has always preferred to feature her new music on tour but its usually 50/50 new and old. She used the fact that the tour is playing to her hard core fans as an excuse to shift even more of the content to the new stuff and it makes the show really boring. Also, whatever you think of the new stuff, it's not fun. It's not danceable. I wasn't a fan of the rebel heart stuff but at least it was pop music.

by Anonymousreply 236November 15, 2019 11:17 PM

I had heard that the late start times have something to do with Kabbalah type energy, light force, that kind of thing. I don't think she is drinking on stage or doing drugs on stage. It's an act. When I went to see the Confessions tour in LA, she started on time, the traffic to park was terrible, and she had already begun when we got there about 20 min late. She also cut the A/C on a broiling day b/c she doesn't like it for her voice.

by Anonymousreply 237November 16, 2019 12:20 AM

I had heard that the late start times have something to do with Kabbalah type energy, light force, that kind of thing. I don't think she is drinking on stage or doing drugs on stage. It's an act. When I went to see the Confessions tour in LA, she started on time, the traffic to park was terrible, and she had already begun when we got there about 20 min late. She also cut the A/C on a broiling day b/c she doesn't like it for her voice.

by Anonymousreply 238November 16, 2019 12:20 AM

Yeah, because mystical Judaism and Madonna are synonymous.

by Anonymousreply 239November 16, 2019 1:57 AM

Madonna starts late because she's a narcissistic cunt. But I hope she's enjoying her last chance at cuntery, because I doubt she'll have another successful tour.

by Anonymousreply 240November 16, 2019 2:01 AM

She'll need to name it The Greatest Hits Tour and publish the setlist beforehand to reel fans back in. No songs from American Life or post 2005 with 90% from '83-'94.

by Anonymousreply 241November 16, 2019 5:06 AM

Yes, that's about the only way she'll win the crowds back. Market it as a farewell tour and mean it: Play all the good stuff one last time and then bow out. If people realize this is their last chance to see the old bird sing her greatest hits live, they might bite. But she'd have to really retire after that except for occasional appearances, and she'll never do it.

by Anonymousreply 242November 16, 2019 4:24 PM

Are you talking about 'adonna or me?

by Anonymousreply 243November 16, 2019 4:46 PM

Both.

by Anonymousreply 244November 16, 2019 4:46 PM

Were they shouting "Boo" or "Boo-Urns"?

by Anonymousreply 245November 19, 2019 2:02 AM

The eyepatch just doesn't work for Madonna. Angelina Jolie shows how to do it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246November 19, 2019 2:13 AM

Allegedly, the eye patch is because she is going blind in one eye.

by Anonymousreply 247November 19, 2019 2:32 AM

R247 Seriously? Pray tell.

by Anonymousreply 248November 19, 2019 2:33 AM

I really wonder how many ailments Madonna has because she's been deteriorating for awhile now and all that awful plastic surgery can't mask her aging and her issues.

Supposedly there was major damage due to that fall before the Confessions album came out and the effects have been long-lasting. And she's been having serious issues with her knee during this tour. I also wonder how much damage she incurred at the Brit Awards a few years ago. That was quite a fall.

by Anonymousreply 249November 19, 2019 2:38 AM

R248, yup, that's what one of my close friends who is still a huge Madonna fan and defender said. It would explain why she just won't let it go with the eye patch.

by Anonymousreply 250November 19, 2019 2:52 AM

Drugs

by Anonymousreply 251November 19, 2019 2:56 AM

R250 Oh my gosh! I would hate to lose my sight/hearing, after enjoying full range of both my whole life. It almost endears me to her that she would try to make lemonade out of the lemon and turn it into a fashion statement. Almost.

by Anonymousreply 252November 19, 2019 3:21 AM

At the LA concert she kept getting annoyed with the eyepatch. Then she started talking about how she liked how it annoyed people. She also said the tooth grills annoyed people so much that inspired her to keep wearing them

by Anonymousreply 253November 19, 2019 3:22 AM

Those who allow her to abuse them deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 254November 19, 2019 3:30 AM

R253, that shows how out of touch she is.

R252, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 255November 19, 2019 12:34 PM

r253, what do you mean that she kept getting annoyed with the eye patch? That she kept fussing with it? It must be annoying to perform a two hour show with one eye. What a lot of bother to make a stupid point.

by Anonymousreply 256November 19, 2019 2:01 PM

I think her whole life is collapsing in on her. It has been built on shifting sand. It's over.

by Anonymousreply 257November 21, 2019 2:09 AM

Does her new boyfriend really eat out her pussy?

by Anonymousreply 258November 21, 2019 2:22 AM

She is punishing her fans for making her do a theater tour (which is beneath a artist of her status) and for them not buying enough tickets.

by Anonymousreply 259November 21, 2019 2:46 AM

r256 She removed it and said it was annoying to wear for so long. And then she couldn't figure out what to do with it, she put it up in her hair like a pair of sunglasses then threw it somewhere I think.....

by Anonymousreply 260November 21, 2019 4:42 AM

I'll give credit where it's due. I heard Madonna say this gem to James Corden:

"If you let people get away with bad behavior, they're going to do it again."

That bitch knows exactly what she's doing. Everyone, please never allow anyone to abuse you in any manner, and if someone does in a way that's illegal, report it to the proper authorities!

by Anonymousreply 261November 21, 2019 10:29 PM

Here she is doing Like a Prayer on the new tour. Not awful but just really low energy. She does do it toward the end of the show so, it's possible it's 3 or 4 in the morning and bitch is ready for bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 21, 2019 11:22 PM

I wish I were straight and I would not have to care or have an opinion about Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 263November 21, 2019 11:52 PM

Straight people like Madonna too. What an idiotic statement.

by Anonymousreply 264November 22, 2019 1:12 AM

Apparently r262 she had a cold during this performance, according to fans. But even worse is the music sounds so cheap. Imagine a full band doing that song in a theatre.

by Anonymousreply 265November 22, 2019 1:33 AM

Madonna's new theater show looks like a religious pageant performed at a really dopey, but well-funded Christian congregation. I mean, she's expecting it all to be taken with deadly seriousness, right? Good Lord!

by Anonymousreply 266November 22, 2019 5:19 AM

The audio. Interesting though you have to put up with screaming queens.

by Anonymousreply 267November 22, 2019 6:18 AM

Oops. Forgot to add.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268November 22, 2019 6:20 AM

r266 That was just the production design for like a prayer. the costumes and sets change frequently.

by Anonymousreply 269November 26, 2019 3:43 AM

Her shows always looks amazing. I don't like this new album though and have no desire to see the concert. Unlike most people I found a lot to like on Rebel Heart, but this new album is boring and not as deep and meaninful as it appears she wanted it to be.

by Anonymousreply 270November 26, 2019 4:16 AM

I loved Rebel Heart and thought the tour was great. But I have no desire to see this show. All that Madonna talking and the cringey jokes stretched out just sounds like a turn off.

It would have been nice if she had dusted off some songs that haven't been played or rarely played. The consensus is the middle of the show drags a bit.

by Anonymousreply 271November 26, 2019 4:41 AM

Yesterday on the radio, there was a segment where people called in to say what artist they would want a refund for after seeing in concert. One woman called in and said Madonna. It was for the Rebel Heart Tour but the same reason - she said she went on at 11pm, didn't do any of her old hits, mostly the new album which she said nobody wanted to hear. I chuckled.

by Anonymousreply 272November 26, 2019 11:56 AM

Madonna will continue doing rude shit like this as long as her fans let her.

So in other words, forever.

by Anonymousreply 273November 26, 2019 12:09 PM

[quote]It was for the Rebel Heart Tour but the same reason - she said she went on at 11pm, didn't do any of her old hits

I went to the Rebel Heart show in DC and remember her performing Like A Virgin, True Blue, Who's That Girl, Burning Up, Material Girl, Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Dress You Up, Holiday, La Isla Bonita.

by Anonymousreply 274November 26, 2019 12:16 PM

I actually don’t blame Madonna. She’s always been a cunt. I blame the sheep who purchased her concert tickets.

by Anonymousreply 275November 26, 2019 12:31 PM

Yeah, r274 is right about Rebel Heart. Drowned World really is the only show where Madonna didn't do her old hits. Girlie Show was Erotica focused but still had some major hits (Vogue, Express Yourself, Holiday).

I am presuming the original set list of RH was more of the album but they probably thought more hits should be included.

I wish this tour had a better ratio of hits/Madonna album tracks to Madame X tracks.

by Anonymousreply 276November 27, 2019 12:48 AM

Love Don't Live Here Anymore was hit, R274? Are you outside the USA?

by Anonymousreply 277November 27, 2019 3:54 AM

BOSTON SHOWS HAVE BEEN TOTALLY CANCELLED

by Anonymousreply 278November 30, 2019 3:57 AM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 279November 30, 2019 4:05 AM

I think Rebel Heart and Madame X are good albums. They're just not good Madonna albums. Very few of the songs on both albums sound like Madonna songs. The disco section of God Control sounds like it belongs on Confessions on a Dancefloor.

Here is a fan edit that I found of God Control which removes the overdramatic choir and part of the political message. It actually improves the song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280November 30, 2019 5:42 AM

*Mockingly responding to the fact she makes the audience wait 3 hours before she takes the stage*

"Let the choir sing!"

*Takes stage only for the audience mostly consisting of fed up old queens start to lunge towards the stage to get to her*

"Heaven! Help Me!" *Screams*

by Anonymousreply 281November 30, 2019 5:50 AM

She should cancel the entire remaining dates and put this tour debacle to rest.

by Anonymousreply 282November 30, 2019 11:47 AM

r281, she's such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 283November 30, 2019 12:01 PM

This bitch is so transparent. Cancelling Boston dates because "she's in pain" but posting on social media, walking around in clips posted.

It's like me calling in sick at work and then my employer sees me on Facebook or Instagram and I look absolutely fine.

by Anonymousreply 284November 30, 2019 3:54 PM

This is a much better edit of "God Control." The ending on the one above is awful.

Apparently, this was released digitally in France as an Official Radio Edit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285November 30, 2019 4:11 PM

People think that I'm insane

The only knee pain's in my brain

Empty seats make me lose hope

That's why I just cannot cope

It's a waste of fans' money

A bizarre show it happens to be

An abnormal career move for me

It'll end with a residency

by Anonymousreply 286December 1, 2019 3:37 PM

I agree with you r282. This whole Madame X project was preposterous from the start and it has all just become even worse. A lot has changed and continues to change in the culture and Madonna has to accept that she is no longer an essential part of it. If she wants to continue to perform then she should aim right at the demographic who still cares about her: gay men in their 50s and over and have money to buy what she is selling. Really nobody else cares.

by Anonymousreply 287December 3, 2019 3:54 PM

She's following the pattern of other former superstars, like Elvis, Judy, Michael Jackson and Whitney. Who will buy tickets for someone who shows up two hours (or more) late with a 10:30pm start time? You can't do that too often. Would not be surprised to hear the news next year that she would be found dead in a West Hollywood (Brooklyn or South Beach or Las Vegas) hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 288December 4, 2019 12:33 AM

At what time do the Boston concerts start?

by Anonymousreply 289December 4, 2019 12:39 AM

r288, You know only the good die young (Michael Jackson excepted), so you know that this bitch will be taking the stage at 80 years old and will still be warbling her "newest" songs and calling anybody ageist who doesn't like them.

by Anonymousreply 290December 4, 2019 12:44 AM

Madonna is too much of a narcissist and a health freak to die at her own hand, unless someone were to kill her.

by Anonymousreply 291December 4, 2019 12:48 AM

She'll do another Sex book at 70-80 in order to fight back at the critics to say that you can find sexual liberation at any age. Of course she'll be airbrushed and photoshopped to look 50 years younger (because narcissism) thus invalidating and contradicting her message as is typical of her.

by Anonymousreply 292December 4, 2019 1:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!