Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fav Brian J Smith comes out on the cover of Attitude Magazine

Good for u, bro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202December 15, 2020 2:33 AM

Finally!

by Anonymousreply 1November 7, 2019 9:09 AM

About time!!! With that being said I mean it could have been said before I am almost certain him and Max from sense 8 fucked!

by Anonymousreply 2November 7, 2019 9:14 AM

He is gay? I am shocked. SHOCKED!

by Anonymousreply 3November 7, 2019 9:14 AM

Is he still with his twink boyfriend or did they break up?

by Anonymousreply 4November 7, 2019 9:17 AM

Anyway so happy for him

by Anonymousreply 5November 7, 2019 9:21 AM

Anyway so happy for him

by Anonymousreply 6November 7, 2019 9:21 AM

Bro?

by Anonymousreply 7November 7, 2019 9:22 AM

Here is the article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 7, 2019 9:31 AM

I have some upsetting new for y’all

Brian has come out as queer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 7, 2019 9:44 AM

Here is the whole article (first page is above)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 7, 2019 9:46 AM

I thought he was already out, but if not good for him!

by Anonymousreply 11November 7, 2019 10:23 AM

Wow, that whore finally did it, good for him. I mean, there's no way that glass closet would have been tenable anyway, what with all those guys he's plowed through over the years...

by Anonymousreply 12November 7, 2019 10:30 AM

Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 13November 7, 2019 10:37 AM

Good for him. The road to going public is not an easy one.

N.B. He's hot stuff

by Anonymousreply 14November 7, 2019 10:43 AM

Aww, that pasty hairless body is so delicious.

by Anonymousreply 15November 7, 2019 10:43 AM

I’ll take your serving, R15, if you’re not hungry. The man is sex on a stick.

by Anonymousreply 16November 7, 2019 10:47 AM

I can see how film stars are reluctant to come for fear of not getting roles, but if your bread and butter career is on TV, then I think sexuality isn't all that big a deal.

Brian likely sees TV as his future and coming out doesn't matter all that much these days.

by Anonymousreply 17November 7, 2019 10:47 AM

I keep thinking, perhaps wishful thinking, that once one celebrity comes out that it will trigger others to do so. I'm still waiting, realize that I might be waiting for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 18November 7, 2019 10:48 AM

He’ll be the first openly gay action hero, though certainly not the first LGBTQ one.

A couple of spidermen, an iron man, a fast and furious one, and a Belgian one come to mind.

by Anonymousreply 19November 7, 2019 10:52 AM

Those videos of him making out with two of his Sense8 male costars at pride in Brazil were glorious ... and yes, also quite telling!

by Anonymousreply 20November 7, 2019 11:04 AM

R20

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 7, 2019 11:08 AM

Ahem r19!

by Anonymousreply 22November 7, 2019 11:58 AM

He doesn't even mention his fight to stay closeted as an actor? I wanted to hear him talk about it.

A trip down memory lane, though I give him credit he hasn't deleted it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 7, 2019 12:06 PM

Another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 7, 2019 12:07 PM

I usually like Harol Baez's work, but these photos are awful. They make his many many moles look even more malignant.

by Anonymousreply 25November 7, 2019 12:07 PM

She has commented on her IG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 7, 2019 12:23 PM

R10 He likes going to XXL when he lived in London? I wonder if he frequented the infamous darkroom...

by Anonymousreply 27November 7, 2019 12:27 PM

For sure r27, he talks about in the interview how much he liked the hedonistic gay clubs of Berlin.

by Anonymousreply 28November 7, 2019 12:29 PM

Congrats, bitch! Now let’s see that onlyfans page

by Anonymousreply 29November 7, 2019 12:31 PM

Good for him. Let's see how much work he will get now. Especially straight roles.

by Anonymousreply 30November 7, 2019 12:44 PM

Lachlan Buchanan (also gay) liked the IG post. Cel Spellman liked it too :)

by Anonymousreply 31November 7, 2019 12:56 PM

I like him on Stargate Universe.

Didn't bother with Sense8 since it got cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 32November 7, 2019 1:29 PM

Shenshate.

by Anonymousreply 33November 7, 2019 1:32 PM

[quote]He’ll be the first openly gay action hero, though certainly not the first LGBTQ one.

I personally count Luke Evans as an action hero - he appeared in THE HOBBIT as a heroic archer, two Fast and Furious films, and MIDWAY which comes out this week is an action packed film about The Battle of Midway and he plays a fighter pilot.

by Anonymousreply 34November 7, 2019 1:38 PM

I LOVE HIM !!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 35November 7, 2019 1:42 PM

R23 R24 I live his closeted Tweets.

by Anonymousreply 36November 7, 2019 1:54 PM

Do you think he and Max Riemelt went back to their room and fucked liked bunnies after they kissed at r21?

by Anonymousreply 37November 7, 2019 1:56 PM

I’m glad he’s finally out. When I knew him in 2012-2013, he told me the not coming out was all management. That he didn’t hide anything from anyone, he just kept up the glass closeting in the press and media because his manager advised it for the kinds of jobs he was after. He also said his immediate family knew at that time, but he hadn’t told his old country grandparents in NC that he was close to.

by Anonymousreply 38November 7, 2019 2:15 PM

He fucked Quinto. Better get her checked.

by Anonymousreply 39November 7, 2019 2:22 PM

We been knew.

by Anonymousreply 40November 7, 2019 2:28 PM

Here's his boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 7, 2019 2:29 PM

Oh please, as if he’s bother with that common twink.

by Anonymousreply 42November 7, 2019 2:32 PM

R42 did you miss them vacationing in upstate New York last month? Brian was seen chopping wood in one of Daniel's stories. Oh yeah, then there's the fact that Daniel congratulated Brian on his birthday last year and literally said "my boyfriend" in the caption. Of course said post was deleted, but I swear it happened.

by Anonymousreply 43November 7, 2019 2:35 PM

If you want to sit in a glass closet for years, at least shut your mouth and don't give silly interviews or tweet embarrassing shit. Those tweets are incredibly embarrassing in retrospect. It's great that he finally came out, but I also lost a lot of respect for him. We make fun of Russell Tovey here all the time for his masculine statements, but at least he was always out and isn't a fraud and claimed he liked pussy to get better jobs and a bigger career.

by Anonymousreply 44November 7, 2019 2:36 PM

Who’s next? Miles Heizer, we’re looking at you...

by Anonymousreply 45November 7, 2019 2:38 PM

LOL that tweet where he says "Me Likey Girls" -- reminds me of Michelle Rodriguez with "Michi Likes Sausage"

by Anonymousreply 46November 7, 2019 2:43 PM

"Those tweets are incredibly embarrassing in retrospect."

Maybe, but a lot of stars who are now out were closeted at some point. That's not unusual. Look at Luke Evans and his "I'm in love with my female publicist!" period. It's more common for stars to come out eventually than it is for them to be out from day one.

by Anonymousreply 47November 7, 2019 6:09 PM

Maybe r47, but no one forces closeted actors to say stupid shit like 'Me Likey Girls".

by Anonymousreply 48November 7, 2019 6:13 PM

Bottom?

by Anonymousreply 49November 7, 2019 6:14 PM

I know someone who hooked up with him, and apparently Smith topped r49.

by Anonymousreply 50November 7, 2019 6:17 PM

r48, he probably wasn't FORCED to say it but I bet his "people" pressured him to make a denial

Btw, over the years there have been many posters with stories about Smith's grindr habits. He's supposedly a top.

by Anonymousreply 51November 7, 2019 6:20 PM

R50 Not surprised because his boyfriend looks like a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 52November 7, 2019 6:22 PM

Celebs are supposed to present a mass appeal friendly image. They are still being told that being gay is too niche and has no mass appeal and that it very well might scare off casting agents, producers and studio execs to cast openly gay guys for leading (straight) roles. And talent agencies want to make the big bucks and not waste resources on clients who chose to come out and limit the agency's means to make serious profit off that client.

Just look at the trolls posting their "I can't buy so-and-so in that role, takes me out of the whole damn show!" comments.

Good for Brian J Smith to come out.

by Anonymousreply 53November 7, 2019 6:42 PM

R53 Being gay IS niche. It is acceptable for the mainstream as long as you’re discrete like Luke Evans.

by Anonymousreply 54November 7, 2019 8:11 PM

More gossip about him! Is he good in bed?

by Anonymousreply 55November 7, 2019 8:30 PM

I love Tay

by Anonymousreply 56November 7, 2019 8:40 PM

So...how long until he and Gus Whatshisface become the obnoxious "super gay" couple that you people are going to obsess over for the next two years?

by Anonymousreply 57November 7, 2019 9:40 PM

That wouldn't work. They're both total tops.

by Anonymousreply 58November 7, 2019 10:21 PM

R58, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 59November 7, 2019 10:24 PM

He come out as "queer" or gay?

by Anonymousreply 60November 7, 2019 10:27 PM

R9 Lame... at least he's out, but maybe he's bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 61November 7, 2019 10:32 PM

Is he GAY or {shudder} "queer"?

by Anonymousreply 62November 7, 2019 10:33 PM

If only that had been answered nine posts in

by Anonymousreply 63November 7, 2019 10:35 PM

It was? Because in the agenda-driven article I read, the author is the one using the term "queer" over and over and over.

Direct me to BJS choosing "queer" as his label and not gay.

by Anonymousreply 64November 7, 2019 10:39 PM

R64 He mention "queer hug" nothing more, he don't was clear about his orientation, but he clearly don't identifies as "gay". I think he's bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 65November 7, 2019 11:21 PM

r65 Nice try troll - but he didn't say growing up bisexual in the south - it was growing up gay...

by Anonymousreply 66November 8, 2019 12:42 AM

R66 Where's he said "growing up gay"? I did not see he saying that he's gay, just not straight.

by Anonymousreply 67November 8, 2019 12:58 AM

I hate these "profiles" where the reporter narrates the story peppering quotes from the subject but the reader has no idea how much has been filtered out or shaped to conform to the story the journalist wants to tell. But beyond that, this particular writer's prose is too melodramatic and at times contradicts the facts as stated. For example, a paragraph on the "Tea Party" takeover of the Republican party with the election of Ronald Reagan - he means the Moral Majority (Fallwell's branding - Robertson, etc. all tried their own branding but Fallwell's took), an explicitly conservative evangelical political project fusing libertarian economics, reactionary attack on the small progress women and gays and racial minorities had made in the 60s and 70s. The Tea Party was an astro-turf Koch media operation that downplayed social conservatism in hopes of whittling the federal government back down to pre-new deal impotency. Why am I not surprised that Attitude has no fact checkers because that never should have made it past first draft. Also, if he is 38, he was born during Reagan's first term so I doubt he has any memories of the actual Reagan administration - Clinton and Bush II would be the presidents during his teens. Small point but makes me doubt how much of this is just the impressions of a mediocre "reporter" rather than a window into Smith's soul. Finally, phrases like LGBTQ youth and queer youth come off as too PC, especially during his youth, and the article is peppered with lamentations on his privilege of being a "cis man" and the mystical wonders of gender...Ugh

by Anonymousreply 68November 8, 2019 1:09 AM

He's looked better. Much better. Those photos are horrible.

by Anonymousreply 69November 8, 2019 1:13 AM

r67 the article is literally subtitled "growing up gay and terrified in suburban texas" but I'm sure you will ignore that because trolls gotta troll....

by Anonymousreply 70November 8, 2019 1:13 AM

R70 I'm not a troll, I just wanted he saying that he's gay with his words, in the interview he don't mention that he's gay, only pc bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 71November 8, 2019 1:22 AM

Well that was a useless puff piece that completely dodged the issue of the Hollywood closet and his active denials of his sexuality (I'm sure his publicist was even more emphatic when fielding questions from reporters and industry folks). If Sense8 was such a liberating experience why is he only coming out now when he is promoting a new series (he managed to plug 3 different projects throughout the articles - talk about product placement).

And I am not buying the contrast between Berlin vs New York bar/club scene - yeah Berlin is more overtly sexual and kinky in some places but to claim that NY gays are somehow more obsessed with masculinity than Berliners (the Leather and BDSM scenes are about as hyper masculine as you can get where the contrast between Doms and Subs literally forces you into heavily gendered roles). And I had to chuckle towards the end when he was praising the joys of authenticity in the least authentic coming out profile I have read in a while...

Attitude was always shit but they might as well just farm out the writing to publicists and cut out the expense of paying scribes to play act as "reporters" - the prose would probably be much more professional and, wait for it, authentic!

by Anonymousreply 72November 8, 2019 1:39 AM

I wish he was more clear with his sexual orientation, It's practically ambiguous... But he preferred follow the PC agenda... Awful.

by Anonymousreply 73November 8, 2019 1:51 AM

He and I sucked each other off in Chicago. I only knew his name was Brian at the time (this was pre-Sense8). And yes, we both swallowed. I fell in love with his Cavalier King Charles spaniel. He was nice.

by Anonymousreply 74November 8, 2019 2:11 AM

"I'm not a troll, I just wanted he saying that he's gay with his words, in the interview he don't mention that he's gay, only pc bullshit."

Using right-wing talking points on a gay board is pretty trollish, btw, conservatives dismiss things like gay marriage as "too pc"

by Anonymousreply 75November 8, 2019 2:13 AM

So who won the coming out poll?

by Anonymousreply 76November 8, 2019 2:16 AM

R75 The classic "right-wing" rhetoric because I don't think as you, geez. grow up... and gay marriage is another thing don't fucking mix the things, moron.

by Anonymousreply 77November 8, 2019 2:40 AM

Didn't even trend on Twitter...

by Anonymousreply 78November 8, 2019 2:42 AM

R34, I think Luke Evans was back in when he played his action hero roles. Has he officially come out again in advance of the Midway role, or is he still being coy with the press?

by Anonymousreply 79November 8, 2019 2:44 AM

R78 Not many people know who this guy is. It says a lot that he had to come out in an international magazine... he’s not a name in the States.

by Anonymousreply 80November 8, 2019 2:45 AM

[QUOTE] Didn't even trend on Twitter...

Yes it did. That’s how I found out about it.

by Anonymousreply 81November 8, 2019 2:46 AM

Mainstream sites finally caught up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 8, 2019 3:01 AM

R82 I just don't get it, in his interview he don't say that he's gay, only the magazines/sites is assuming this, he confirmed?

by Anonymousreply 83November 8, 2019 3:07 AM

Just because he doesn't say it, doesn't mean it's not true R83

by Anonymousreply 84November 8, 2019 3:08 AM

R84 Incorrect, If he really is he should say this with his own words... I hope he makes things clearer later because it's still ambiguous.

by Anonymousreply 85November 8, 2019 3:35 AM

Look fraus, he's not going to fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 86November 8, 2019 3:37 AM

R41 so many hotter bottom twinks in LA...

by Anonymousreply 87November 8, 2019 3:47 AM

How old is the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 88November 8, 2019 3:52 AM

[quote]Look fraus, he's not going to fuck you.

Don't be so sure. This man has fucked so many people over the past couple of decades that even the normal, "You didn't know he was gay until he said it!" "power" gay brigade on Twitter shut the hell up. The man was on Grindr every time he was single, he was out and about in bars openly. No, I'm not shaming him. I'm just saying he did the least to hide it in his personal life and he wasn't picking a choosing a certain type.

To his credit: every person who said they slept with him all said he was a nice guy.

Also, there have been plenty of actors around his age who simply refused to talk about their personal life rather than ever say they were straight.

It seems like he has settled with whoever this guy is and that's probably part of the reason (the other also being 38 and not a movie star) he has come out.

by Anonymousreply 89November 8, 2019 4:13 AM

38 is too old to come out.

by Anonymousreply 90November 8, 2019 4:24 AM

38 is too old to come out.

by Anonymousreply 91November 8, 2019 5:39 AM

[quote] And I am not buying the contrast between Berlin vs New York bar/club scene - yeah Berlin is more overtly sexual and kinky in some places but to claim that NY gays are somehow more obsessed with masculinity than Berliners (the Leather and BDSM scenes are about as hyper masculine as you can get where the contrast between Doms and Subs literally forces you into heavily gendered roles). And I had to chuckle towards the end when he was praising the joys of authenticity in the least authentic coming out profile I have read in a while...

R72 Also the London club he mentions, XXL, which has closed now, was a men only club that used to literally turn people away if they were too feminine so...

by Anonymousreply 92November 8, 2019 5:53 AM

Trolls troll and don't let actual facts get in the way.

by Anonymousreply 93November 8, 2019 6:13 AM

I think he is dreamy. And hot as fuck

by Anonymousreply 94November 8, 2019 6:33 AM

Does he have the potential to replace Russell Tovey as the masc gay bro cover boy?

by Anonymousreply 95November 8, 2019 6:54 AM

"Smith said he felt a special sense of relief when playing the Pansexual character Gorski on Sense8: 'I thought, "Finally, I can just be myself, I don't have to put on airs for any of these people."

Interesting that he identified with the sexuality (pansexual) of his character than gay...

by Anonymousreply 96November 8, 2019 7:00 AM

Since when was Russ Tovey Masculine?

by Anonymousreply 97November 8, 2019 7:35 AM

Coming out to whom? Everyone and their mamas know he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 98November 8, 2019 7:35 AM

Pasty delicious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 8, 2019 7:55 AM

[quote]The star of Sense 8, World On Fire & Treadstone

Who? What? Huh?

by Anonymousreply 100November 8, 2019 8:22 AM

"Well this is awkward."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 8, 2019 8:28 AM

Gordillo was only pansexual in the sense that those eight characters were interconnected sensually so when one of them had sex the others felt it, sometimes ending in an all around orgy. Yes they depicted same sex sensuality but it was more like a masturbation of sorts. His character identified as a heterosexual man, not pansexual.

by Anonymousreply 102November 8, 2019 9:12 AM

Gorsky ^^

by Anonymousreply 103November 8, 2019 9:12 AM

Someone was apparently misinformed on "the gay thing", while his fucking, dating and lusting for men was all over social media. Oh Brian, I know people here think your publicist forced you to deny this "gay thing", but writing stupid shit always bites you in the ass later.

by Anonymousreply 104November 8, 2019 9:14 AM

r74 What was his cock like?

by Anonymousreply 105November 8, 2019 10:07 AM

R97 compared to some of the other gay celebrities he is considered "masculine ".

by Anonymousreply 106November 8, 2019 11:03 AM

r81 It really didn't. I was checking all day.

by Anonymousreply 107November 8, 2019 11:05 AM

[quote]@gaby0070 lol, thanks for the link. I'm glad the guy's a fan, but alas he's misinformed on the gay thing. Me likey girls.

Truly a closeting quote for the ages. Opportunistic whore.

by Anonymousreply 108November 8, 2019 11:07 AM

The fuck? Why do these sites all say he came out as gay if he didn’t?

by Anonymousreply 109November 8, 2019 11:52 AM

Is Max Riemelt gay or bi...or straight?

by Anonymousreply 110November 8, 2019 12:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 8, 2019 12:17 PM

Is Max Ryemelt losing his hair?

by Anonymousreply 112November 8, 2019 12:19 PM

Miguel next!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 8, 2019 12:24 PM

I too would want to know if Max is straight or gay. I've read that he has a daughter but I don't think anyone knows much about his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 114November 8, 2019 12:31 PM

Max Riemalt and his "Free Fall" costar both said they were straight. Which if you like Max and you haven't seen that movie, do it, he is gay and naked.

by Anonymousreply 115November 8, 2019 12:43 PM

R109 I'm saying the same thing but the others are calling me "troll" because of this, only the sites are assuming this. One thing we know for sure that he's makes clear that he's not straight, but he hasn't said he's gay yet.

by Anonymousreply 116November 8, 2019 12:54 PM

Max did full frontal not two movies including free fall and sense8. He looked uncut in one and cut in the other.

I know he could’ve pulled it back but it didn’t look that way.

What’s Brian’s cock like?

by Anonymousreply 117November 8, 2019 12:54 PM

It's shaped like a big plantain and slides right in !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 118November 8, 2019 1:12 PM

Glad to see Brian finally come out....good for him! I've posted this way back in the day but I lived in Vancouver at the time Brian was filming Stargate Universe. Brian and his co-star David Blue used to hit the bars in Davie Village regularly.

by Anonymousreply 119November 8, 2019 1:20 PM

Didn't realize Brian had so many fangirls. The man's gay.

by Anonymousreply 120November 8, 2019 1:40 PM

R120 Show me where's he said that he's gay himself, I still don't find.

by Anonymousreply 121November 8, 2019 1:53 PM

I guess he's Schrodinger's gay

by Anonymousreply 122November 8, 2019 1:54 PM

R122 i.e Bisexual or 'no labels" (I bet more in "no labels")

by Anonymousreply 123November 8, 2019 2:26 PM

You people really are hung on dudes specifically using the word “gay.” It’s almost 2020.

by Anonymousreply 124November 8, 2019 2:32 PM

Me also likey girls!

by Anonymousreply 125November 8, 2019 2:53 PM

A lot of celebrities who are now out lied about being gay in the past. Usually they come out in stages:

Stage 1 - I'm not gay

Stage 2 - no comment

Stage 3 - I'm gay

by Anonymousreply 126November 8, 2019 3:15 PM

the headline says gay, what the fuck are you idiots even going on about?

by Anonymousreply 127November 8, 2019 3:59 PM

Where does he say he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 128November 8, 2019 6:05 PM

Straight, but bottoms on occasion. It happens. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 129November 8, 2019 6:10 PM

Lol. He's not straight, or a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 130November 8, 2019 6:26 PM

R130 I didn't say he was straight, he's very obviously gay. My issue is that he had to let the magazine talk for him. That makes him a coward.

by Anonymousreply 131November 8, 2019 6:28 PM

me likey big long dingle-a-ling

by Anonymousreply 132November 8, 2019 6:29 PM

I might be wrong but I think there is it was a porn actor who slightly looks like Brian.

by Anonymousreply 133November 9, 2019 12:17 AM

Liam Magnuson? r133

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 9, 2019 1:05 AM

I would think if he weren't gay he'd be correcting people, like when people kept saying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 9, 2019 2:17 AM

Hit send to soon

Should have said, kept saying Daniel Newman was gay when he was bisexual

by Anonymousreply 136November 9, 2019 2:18 AM

I knew him pretty well for a couple of years, 2011-13, and have communicated with him intermittently since. He’s mostly a top, but in recent years has been bottoming some, for you people that want to know. He’s exactly what he says he is, a fairly masculine, Texas gay guy who repressed it for years and had tons of anonymous one-night-stand, Grindr and club sex. But he’s always been open and out to friends and castmates since his mid 20s. It was his family, specifically his grandparents in NC who he’s very close to, that was his major personal stumbling block with being out. One time we were talking on the phone in December of 2012 when he was at his grandparents’ house and he was on their porch talking to me for privacy, even though it was freezing out.

by Anonymousreply 137November 9, 2019 6:09 AM

R137 What's his dick size?

by Anonymousreply 138November 9, 2019 6:53 AM

Has he listed all his diseases?

by Anonymousreply 139November 9, 2019 6:57 AM

Saw someone uploaded his leaked nudies to the torrents, but they got quickly deleted before I could get to them.

by Anonymousreply 140November 9, 2019 9:50 AM

[quote][R97] compared to some of the other gay celebrities he is considered "masculine ".

In EVERY thread like this. God, can you people just die?

by Anonymousreply 141November 9, 2019 9:55 AM

R139, he has pre-diabetes. It runs in his family.

by Anonymousreply 142November 9, 2019 10:05 AM

I think him and Max fooled around for sure. Max may be straight but he is from Germany I’m sure he has crossed the line before. The male straight Germans that I know are freaks and a few have admitted to me they have fooled around.

by Anonymousreply 143November 9, 2019 10:29 AM

He must have been really scared of coming out if he didn't come out to his parents until he was 30.

by Anonymousreply 144November 9, 2019 7:02 PM

Ghjj

by Anonymousreply 145November 10, 2019 1:07 AM

He's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 146November 10, 2019 3:48 AM

Who's had him? Is he good in bed? Big dick?

by Anonymousreply 147November 10, 2019 6:19 AM

Is he cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 148November 10, 2019 6:27 AM

I'd be surprised if he wasn't cut, considering his age and where he was born.

by Anonymousreply 149November 10, 2019 6:31 AM

I love how T H I C C and pale his body looks.

by Anonymousreply 150November 10, 2019 8:36 AM

No not him R134.

by Anonymousreply 151November 10, 2019 8:57 AM

I want him to load me up with his baby batter...

by Anonymousreply 152November 10, 2019 3:19 PM

R152 Speaking of that he just exudes the energy of a copious cum shooter, I bet he leaves guys drenched both inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 153November 10, 2019 3:37 PM

I would gargle his cum !

by Anonymousreply 154November 10, 2019 10:14 PM

Good news for Brian's career!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 10, 2019 11:19 PM

----

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156November 15, 2019 12:30 AM

Who the fuck is that?!!

by Anonymousreply 157November 15, 2019 12:37 AM

I loved him in World on Fire, when he tried to pity fuck the chick and she told him to jog on, delicious

by Anonymousreply 158November 15, 2019 1:05 AM

He does top his best friend in the horrible film “War Boys”. Maybe that was foreshadowing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 16, 2019 10:50 AM

Sorry, I call bullshit on his too afraid to come out. I know a guy who fucked Brian when he was in Toronto in 2005 promoting his film "Hate Crime." he was out then. The only reasons he didn't come out publicly was because he was afraid it would hurt his career.

by Anonymousreply 160November 16, 2019 10:21 PM

Did you miss the part where he didn't come out to his family until he was 30? R160

by Anonymousreply 161November 16, 2019 10:55 PM

Oh Erna @ r152 he’d certainly need someone to hold into his ankles.

by Anonymousreply 162November 22, 2019 4:58 PM

R147, he is cut and his dick is somewhat above average. He cums a lot and also leaks for-fun and is a great cocksucker. And a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 163November 23, 2019 1:43 AM

YUMYUM

by Anonymousreply 164November 23, 2019 3:20 PM

R161 It's possible he was out to friends but not family. It's not uncommon for family to be the last to know, especially if we're talking about a conservative family.

by Anonymousreply 165November 23, 2019 7:08 PM

He's going to be in the upcoming Matrix sequel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166February 20, 2020 7:06 PM

Good for him

by Anonymousreply 167February 20, 2020 7:10 PM

Given he was in Sense8 under the direction of one of the W sisters, no real surprise.

by Anonymousreply 168February 20, 2020 7:38 PM

Bumping

by Anonymousreply 169February 20, 2020 9:02 PM

Will he hook up with Keanu on the set?

by Anonymousreply 170February 20, 2020 10:04 PM

R170 Will he hook up with Jonathan Groff on set?

by Anonymousreply 171February 20, 2020 10:33 PM

Will Jonathan, Brian, and Keanu have an orgy?

by Anonymousreply 172February 20, 2020 10:35 PM

I'm sure Brian and Keanu have already seeded Jonathan numerous times.

by Anonymousreply 173February 20, 2020 10:42 PM

I'm not gay. I have a girlfriend!

by Anonymousreply 174February 20, 2020 10:55 PM

Must be awful to go through life with such a boring, template name like Brian Smith. Wouldn't you have picked something different for a first stage name?

by Anonymousreply 175February 21, 2020 1:41 AM

He did. It's Brian J. Smith. That J. really makes it noteworthy.

by Anonymousreply 176February 21, 2020 2:12 AM

Horton hears a...who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177February 21, 2020 2:25 AM

Wonder if he really hooked up with max on the show?

by Anonymousreply 178April 16, 2020 2:00 PM

R178 Of course

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 16, 2020 2:08 PM

I can’t believe he kissed that guy.

by Anonymousreply 180April 16, 2020 2:20 PM

Is the Corona forcing him back into the closet?

by Anonymousreply 181April 16, 2020 2:32 PM

He's currently quarantining somewhere in Germany and talks about missing his friend Miguel Angel Silvestre.

by Anonymousreply 182April 16, 2020 3:12 PM

[quote] Wonder if he really hooked up with max on the show?

Max Riemelt is gay??

by Anonymousreply 183April 17, 2020 5:36 PM

I think he has had some rumors but that kiss between him and Brian makes you think. I’m sure he knew Brian was gay at the time.

by Anonymousreply 184April 18, 2020 3:00 AM

Yea based on that video it was Max idea and he was very into it. He could just be fluid but both looked like they very much enjoyed that kiss!

by Anonymousreply 185April 18, 2020 3:01 AM

Max has a daughter so that makes him a gay dad.

by Anonymousreply 186April 18, 2020 6:13 AM

Bi or a fluid Dad!

by Anonymousreply 187April 18, 2020 11:50 AM

I enjoy watching Brian on that world ward 2 drama (World on Fire) on PBS on Sunday nights. What do we know about the tall dark guy who plays his lover on the show? Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 188April 18, 2020 11:55 AM

Brian went MIA

by Anonymousreply 189November 25, 2020 9:48 AM

R188 Parker Sawyers played another gay character. This time in a movie with Henry Golding. Where they are playing gay characters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 25, 2020 10:16 AM

He's back home in New York.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 29, 2020 10:00 PM

Where was he lol

by Anonymousreply 192November 30, 2020 1:52 PM

Somewhere in Germany r192.

by Anonymousreply 193November 30, 2020 1:54 PM

I wonder if him and Max hooked up in real life. We all know they made out on that float, but I remember him also posting one time how much he missed max.

by Anonymousreply 194December 9, 2020 11:03 AM

Why must gay men insist on having pansy dogs?

by Anonymousreply 195December 9, 2020 11:42 AM

I'd never heard of this person except on Datalounge, but I was watching the Poirot (TV) episode of "Murder on the Orient Express" and saw his name in the credits. He played (appropriately, I guess) MacQueen.

by Anonymousreply 196December 9, 2020 12:05 PM

He's so hot

by Anonymousreply 197December 13, 2020 12:55 AM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

by Anonymousreply 198December 13, 2020 2:51 AM

Is he still with the twink bf?

by Anonymousreply 199December 13, 2020 5:03 AM

He looks better with longer hair than with a buzzcut. Hope to see more of him on season 2 of World on Fire.

by Anonymousreply 200December 13, 2020 9:23 AM

Who is he fucking during quarantine?

by Anonymousreply 201December 15, 2020 1:47 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 202December 15, 2020 2:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!