Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Whistleblower Has Been Outed

I googled just his first name (Eric) and his full name is the first thing that pops up. And do a Twitter search and all kinds of shit pops up. Apparently it’s been an open secret all over DC for weeks.

He hangs with Schumer and Pelosi:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 8, 2019 1:16 AM

GFY, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1November 7, 2019 4:02 AM

His lawyer has been tweeting about Impeachment and a coup and hashtagging #Resistance since January 2017 (this one is a response to Jake Tapper’s tweet about Trump firing Sally Hyde.)

Trump’s supporters are gonna have a field day with this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 7, 2019 4:04 AM

I’d blow his whistle if he asked. x

by Anonymousreply 3November 7, 2019 4:05 AM

Duck you, Op. You are a real asshole, just another disgusting Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 4November 7, 2019 4:05 AM

R1 What is “GFY” please?

by Anonymousreply 5November 7, 2019 4:06 AM

NVM, I just figured it out.

by Anonymousreply 6November 7, 2019 4:07 AM

GO FUCK YOURSELF, r5

by Anonymousreply 7November 7, 2019 4:07 AM

Go fuck yourself dumbass

by Anonymousreply 8November 7, 2019 4:08 AM

Shitty rightwing websites like the Washington Examiner (a favorite of our trolls around here) named the guy around noon today, saying Don Jr. released the name.

OP is a big stinky pile of shit.

by Anonymousreply 9November 7, 2019 4:09 AM

R4 Calm yourself, I didn’t post the guy’s name. But the cat’s out of the bag at this point so why not discuss it?

by Anonymousreply 10November 7, 2019 4:09 AM

This is hardly a secret, everyone knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 7, 2019 4:10 AM

R11 My point exactly. Everyone knows.

by Anonymousreply 12November 7, 2019 4:11 AM

The stupid and repulsive Trumptards should just die.

by Anonymousreply 13November 7, 2019 4:13 AM

His lawyer seems to have been slightly obsessed about impeaching Trump literally from Day 1. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but it looks bad and gives Trump’s defenders ammo.

by Anonymousreply 14November 7, 2019 4:15 AM

Those glasses are a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 15November 7, 2019 4:16 AM

What's irritating are those Dems that are desperately trying to censor the internet. Not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 16November 7, 2019 4:17 AM

Really, how, Boris/R16?

by Anonymousreply 17November 7, 2019 4:18 AM

I am wise enough to be a never Trumpet for 25 years. I first noticed him because he was a really dumb asshole and he constantly made a fool of himself. He still acts like a spoiled 5 year old bully who is kicking and screaming on the school yard.

by Anonymousreply 18November 7, 2019 4:18 AM

Your point wasn't that "everyone knows" OP, if it was then you'd have linked to something. Instead you acted like you had a secret and we had to do a search on Google to find the name.

Don Jr. released the name because of course a Trump released the name, they're scumballs. And you couldn't just say "Don Jr released the name" because you're a troll.

by Anonymousreply 19November 7, 2019 4:21 AM

Muriel? Muriel?? Please delete this thread. Natasha from Minsk is starting fucked up threads again. And her pussy smells like borst.

by Anonymousreply 20November 7, 2019 4:30 AM

Last week I Googled "Who is the Whistleblower?" and all kinds of articles came up about this guy.

It was a very poorly kept secret.

At this point, why should we try to censure someone posting his name?

by Anonymousreply 21November 7, 2019 4:35 AM

[quote] Muriel? Muriel?? Please delete this thread.

It's fine to delete this thread, if you want this board to be a ghost town.

by Anonymousreply 22November 7, 2019 4:38 AM

Yeah, because everyone on DL is on this thread...

by Anonymousreply 23November 7, 2019 4:42 AM

The photo in the OP (it is now greyed out) is not him.

by Anonymousreply 24November 8, 2019 1:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!