Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joy Behar and Tulsi Gabbard clash on “The View”

No shouting, but they both held their own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 15, 2019 1:35 AM

Behar likes to provoke.

by Anonymousreply 1November 6, 2019 7:54 PM

Not a proud moment for Joy Behar. The comments are all dragging her.

by Anonymousreply 2November 6, 2019 7:55 PM

[quote] The Russian bots are all dragging her.

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 3November 6, 2019 7:56 PM

Joy is just a brainwashed corporate mouthpiece who parroted outright lies about a congresswoman made by a bitter two time failed presidential candidate. Tulsi owned that table.

by Anonymousreply 4November 6, 2019 7:58 PM

Behar judges everybody unless it benefits her. Like Woody Allen for instance.

by Anonymousreply 5November 6, 2019 8:01 PM

R4 Tookthe words out of my mouth – I was just going to write that Joy Behar comes off as brainwashed in that clip when I saw your comment.

by Anonymousreply 6November 6, 2019 8:03 PM

Tulsi is a homophobic cunt, don’t care. Team Joy! Didn’t even watch the video.

by Anonymousreply 7November 6, 2019 8:05 PM

For a woman with skin issues as severe as Tulsi's, she picked the right show to go on. The View has decades of experience in stage lighting to downplay a woman's "problem areas"

NOT TOO CLOSE!!

by Anonymousreply 8November 6, 2019 8:07 PM

Tutsi is not to be trusted, I watched her in the last debate and she is not a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 9November 6, 2019 8:09 PM

As always, HILLARY is right. Hillary is brilliant and not afraid to tell the truth. Tutsi is a Republican who is willing to be used. She is bad news.

by Anonymousreply 10November 6, 2019 8:13 PM

Gabbard held her own beautifully and it really shows what a cunt Joyless Blowjob is. A cunt who uses innuendo and baseless opinion as facts.

by Anonymousreply 11November 6, 2019 8:14 PM

Joy does no research, but merely parrots the points she hears on tv.

by Anonymousreply 12November 6, 2019 8:18 PM

Tulsi being so righteous and real <3 She's also sounding less like a robot and it was amazing

Finally pulling out her WOC card to neutralize these harpies.

It was a refreshing to see and Tulsi does it without sounding like a screeching beast. So pleasant!

by Anonymousreply 13November 6, 2019 8:22 PM

That Meghan McCain is now licking every inch of her proves how much of a Republican Tulsi truly is.

by Anonymousreply 14November 6, 2019 8:26 PM

This part brings up Kamala and Tulsi being a woman of color. <3 Eat shit Kamala <3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 6, 2019 8:33 PM

R4 Sure, Boris. The only thing Comrade Gabbard owns is prime real estate Red Square adjacent. HRC didn’t say Tulsi was “smart” enough to know the Russians are using her, just that they are. Maybe Tulsi isn’t a “happy idiot,” just an idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 6, 2019 8:35 PM

That skin has topography.

by Anonymousreply 17November 6, 2019 8:38 PM

I blocked all the bots and half the thread disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 18November 6, 2019 8:40 PM

Kamala couldn't even get a Proactiv commercial at this point.

by Anonymousreply 19November 6, 2019 8:44 PM

I watched and, per usual, Gabbard doesn’t answer any questions she just deflects and cries innuendo, slander, and SMEAR! She’s always being SMEARED!

Anyone qualified to be President of the United States would have a clear answer why they were not being helped by the Russians and why they wouldn’t welcome such help. Tulsi doesn’t, but instead rails against the dishonest media and unseen hands acting against her. Sounds exactly like the President we have now, and you see how well that is working out.

Regardless, if you ignore her inability to explain away her Russian support you then have to hear her complain about being SMEARED by warmongers when she cuddles up to Assad, or being SMEARED by her opponents when asked about her record on gay rights and past work with her homophobic father.

Bring your bagel and lox because she’s got all the SMEAR you need.

by Anonymousreply 20November 6, 2019 9:04 PM

Tulsi just qualified for the November Debate so you all can enjoy her smashing your favorites - including the CORRUPT HOSTS at MSNBC and WaPo - in High Def style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 6, 2019 9:09 PM

Why didn't they bring up the fact that Hillary didn't even mention her by name? Gabbard outed herself. Why would she have been so hostile from a remark made by Clinton that wasn't referring to a specific person? And hiding behind patriotism in that phoney baloney way Republicans have made their stock and trade.

I so wish Sunny was there, because she would have held her own alongside Gabbard. Joy makes her points, but is too flustered. Sunny would have ripped her a new one without budging an inch, then sipped her tea.

by Anonymousreply 22November 6, 2019 9:11 PM

Tulsi is a classy, dignified woman. And she served this country honorably . Have some respect!

by Anonymousreply 23November 6, 2019 9:13 PM

Is Tulsi posting on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 24November 6, 2019 9:36 PM

Joy better watch it when shes attacking the only progressive woman of color in the race.

by Anonymousreply 25November 6, 2019 10:04 PM

I get that the anti Joy/Hillary posts are not from the US, but don't they realize that Tulsi arguing/completely disagreeing with life long Democrats is only more proof of the Russian Trojan Horse that Tulsi is to the Democratic Party?

by Anonymousreply 26November 6, 2019 10:23 PM

I've had it with the entire Democratic Party, but I like Tulsi. The career polititicians are what's ruining the country. There's no pride, it's greed.

by Anonymousreply 27November 6, 2019 10:37 PM

Thanks Donald r27, you've earned yourself an extra Big Mac

by Anonymousreply 28November 6, 2019 10:46 PM

Hi Def TV not so good for Tulsi r21 Perhaps Low Def TV better? Pleased to watch debates on radio?

by Anonymousreply 29November 6, 2019 10:55 PM

So much ~*jealousy*~ in this thread.

So much Gabbenvy.

by Anonymousreply 30November 6, 2019 11:00 PM

Tony Woodard is a moron.

Stupid fucking cunt should look at how his bullshit is supporting the military industrial complex.

Tulsi is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 31November 6, 2019 11:01 PM

This is a bit OT, but Dana Goldberg on the Stephanie Miller Show last week hit it on the head. She said she gets a strong lezbo vibe from Tulsi. Maybe that's why her pops was so anti-gay, because he suspected his daughter was a rug muncher...

by Anonymousreply 32November 6, 2019 11:08 PM

Tulsi did well there. She was my fantasy Sanders running mate at one point, but Stacey Abrams has won her place in my heart.

by Anonymousreply 33November 6, 2019 11:24 PM

I appreciate Tulsi being in this race. To people like Hillary our military are just a bunch of faceless pawn who she this willingly will die for her own business interests. I like that Tulsi is reminding hilary and her brand of war criminals that their actions have really consequences for military men and woman. And not to deperosnaoize the.

Hillary is an evil woman theough and through q

by Anonymousreply 34November 6, 2019 11:27 PM

Hillary doesn't make any money from wars or invading other countries. Interesting concept though, I might have to look into that...

by Anonymousreply 35November 6, 2019 11:47 PM

Wouldn't lesbians enjoy all of Tulsi's many face bumps while she's between their legs?

by Anonymousreply 36November 6, 2019 11:54 PM

Tootie who?

by Anonymousreply 37November 6, 2019 11:54 PM

R31, bless your heart. You can eat a bag of dicks.

Maybe your darling Tulsi should spend her time on national tv talking more about her war on the military industrial complex instead of playing the victim card, prattling on about how she’s being SMEARED and being indignant when people have the temerity to question her past opinions and associations.

by Anonymousreply 38November 7, 2019 2:07 AM

Be different and be damned.

by Anonymousreply 39November 7, 2019 2:27 AM

R38

Suck that government cock you insipid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 40November 7, 2019 3:20 AM

I love Joy. She's the best. I want Gabbard gone. I'm pissed she's made it on stage for the November debate. She's annoying as fuck. Tim Ryan and Beto O'Rourke are gone, and even Steve Bullock who is still in the race can't get traction, but Gabbard is still there. I prefer Marianne Williiamson to Gabbard.

I'm voting for someone who I think can beat Trump. And Gabbard isn't it.

by Anonymousreply 41November 7, 2019 3:46 AM

Any inbred high school dropout can serve in the military. It's no great honor.

Tulsi's only hiding her family-thick virulent homophobia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 7, 2019 4:01 AM

So tired of people saying you HAVE to honor and pay tribute to anyone and everyone who has served in the military. This totally disregards all of those who served who were not good people. Wish commentators would bring up the recent news of large blocs of white supremacists/nationalists, ultra right wingers, etc found in the various branches.

by Anonymousreply 43November 7, 2019 4:31 AM

Gabbard talks about her military serve almost to the exclusion of everything else. I'm sick of it. And just because she served doesn't make her qualified to be president. Looking forward to when she's no longer in the race. Can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 44November 7, 2019 4:40 AM

Her votes towards the military/war complex speak for themselves. She was only anti-war until she decided to run for president

This bitch is full of shit, don't fall for it.

Another puppet of Vlad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 7, 2019 5:25 AM

R18 It’s a miracle, no? We all need to do it. Listen to your inner voice.

by Anonymousreply 46November 7, 2019 5:33 AM

Joy Behar is a cunt. Don't fall for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 7, 2019 6:18 AM

Tulsi ignored EVERY question. She deflected, then deflected again. Joy asked her 3 times why she constantly goes on Tucker Carlson’s shoe — no response.

I admire Behar for taking it right to Gabbard’s face. She didn’t pretend to like someone she knows is a fucking POS, military service or not. I am sick and tired of having that service shoved in my face — as if that’s a reason to vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 48November 7, 2019 6:40 AM

There's already a candidate with military credentials. And he killed her on this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 7, 2019 6:50 AM

I thought Joy made her points & Tulsi tried to play the "patriotic soldier" card.

I've never liked Tulsi & don't trust her to this day.

Hills isn't my favorite person but I agree with her about Stein & Tulsi.

Russia is looking for someone to siphon 1-5% of the vote for a Trump second term.

by Anonymousreply 50November 7, 2019 7:39 AM

Who the hell is supporting this horrible candidate Gabbard? I can't believe she made it onto the November debate.

by Anonymousreply 51November 7, 2019 7:59 AM

[quote]Who the hell is supporting this horrible candidate Gabbard?

I'm sure there's a simple answer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 7, 2019 8:02 AM

r20 and r22 basically summed it up!

by Anonymousreply 53November 7, 2019 9:19 AM

Joy should be ass fucked with a barb wired dildo.

by Anonymousreply 54November 7, 2019 11:16 AM

And there's the temperate mature voice of a diehard Tulsi cult member, at R54.

by Anonymousreply 55November 7, 2019 4:52 PM

To be fair though, accusing her (and Stein) of being a Russian asset is a huge claim, and if Hillary is going to make it, it's up to her to properly substantiate it.

by Anonymousreply 56November 7, 2019 10:55 PM

Pretty ironic that on a gossip site, r56 doesn't understand the concept of Hillary spilling some tea

by Anonymousreply 57November 8, 2019 2:23 AM

R56

She made it up.

Tulsi is better than all the rest. Ending the wars is my single issue, and it is for her as well.

by Anonymousreply 58November 8, 2019 2:49 AM

Now you get point r58 as you're making that up as well.

Also pleased to have US military out of other countries, Russian tanks go much farther that way.

by Anonymousreply 59November 8, 2019 2:36 PM

R57 if Hillary wants to post anonymously on datalounge i would encourage her to do so (quite probably she already does). Making up shit with her platform and libelling people is grossly irresponsible however.

by Anonymousreply 60November 9, 2019 12:46 AM

[quote] I get that the anti Joy/Hillary posts are not from the US, but don't they realize that Tulsi arguing/completely disagreeing with life long Democrats is only more proof of the Russian Trojan Horse that Tulsi is to the Democratic Party?

Exactly. HRC is an elder statesman of the Democratic Party. She won the popular vote in 2016. She is liked by most Democrats.

If you're a true Democratic female candidate you'd have to be truly stupid to spend precious airtime going after HRC. How Trumpian of her. I am now convinced that this cunt IS a Russian asset.

by Anonymousreply 61November 9, 2019 1:13 AM

Gabbard has plans. We won't be rid of her for years.

by Anonymousreply 62November 9, 2019 1:57 AM

R59

Stupid cunts like you get blocked.

by Anonymousreply 63November 9, 2019 5:03 AM

R63. Get over it snowflake

by Anonymousreply 64November 9, 2019 3:40 PM

r63 giving another master class in irony. A supposed anti-war liberal in whom the cunt insult flow freely from her lips.

Ending wars needs to start with you, sweetie

by Anonymousreply 65November 9, 2019 7:08 PM

Gay activist Ronnie Kroell is now propagandizing for Tulsi Gabbard. Weird. He lives in LA. Do you think he’s a Friend of the Cockgobbler?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 11, 2019 7:12 PM

Tulsi got Ronnie's support right after he also praised the ex-McDonalds CEO who was grabbing too many buns at work. Guess fuck ups need friends too.

by Anonymousreply 67November 11, 2019 7:26 PM

Tulsi and Nikki Haley are assertive, authoritative Indian American women. And then there’s Bobby Jindal. Are most Indian people very conservative/Republican?

by Anonymousreply 68November 11, 2019 7:41 PM

Tulsi isn't Indian. That's Kamalawful. Tulsi is Samoan and white. She is our American Poly Princess.

Tulsi is one poll away from being in the DECEMBER debate, too. And she's suing Hillary for talking mad shit. <3

WHAT A VOICE FOR THE PEOPLE

by Anonymousreply 69November 11, 2019 8:22 PM

R69 Oh, wow, I feel dumb. She has an Indian name and she practices Hinduism. How in the world did that happen?

by Anonymousreply 70November 11, 2019 8:27 PM

She's got balls. Some of the male democratic candidates could learn something from her courage.

by Anonymousreply 71November 11, 2019 8:35 PM

I hate Tulsi ...she's a cunt

by Anonymousreply 72November 11, 2019 8:39 PM

She’s friends with criminal homophobic homo Aaron Schock and buffoonishly entitle Beto O’Rourke.

by Anonymousreply 73November 11, 2019 8:41 PM

"Bests nots say shitz about my Joy cause I's puts a voodoo spell on ya ass !"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 13, 2019 7:22 PM

Obvious racist Russian is obvious r74.

by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2019 10:29 AM

R74

Joyless looks bored as Whoopi goes into another tiresome charade.

by Anonymousreply 76November 15, 2019 1:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!