Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina looking STUNNING in Harper's Bazaar

She looks amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 20, 2019 12:02 AM

Ugly wig

by Anonymousreply 1November 5, 2019 5:01 PM

She’s a ghoul.

by Anonymousreply 2November 5, 2019 5:03 PM

Those lips are like pillows.

by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2019 5:05 PM

[quote] I’m reading the book No Visible Bruises, which points out that between 2000 and 2006 more American women died from domestic homicide than American soldiers died on the battlefield. It is shocking that across the world the most dangerous place for women today is the home.

No Oscar you YOU, Brad! #MeToo!

by Anonymousreply 4November 5, 2019 5:08 PM

Everything about her is phony. The hair, the face, the tits, and the kids. Thank God she has money to buy these things., otherwise she'd be in a double wide outside of Fresno.

by Anonymousreply 5November 5, 2019 5:09 PM

[quote] Do you feel like you’re finding yourself again?

[quote] AJ: The part of us that is free, wild, open, curious can get shut down by life. By pain or by harm. My children know my true self, and they have helped me to find it again and to embrace it. They have been through a lot. I learn from their strength.

Translated: I am inspired by how my children have to deal with my ongoing BPD. Every single day is like "The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds" at my house!

by Anonymousreply 6November 5, 2019 5:10 PM

I've always loved her features.

by Anonymousreply 7November 5, 2019 5:11 PM

Yes, she does look great , but you have to wonder how photoshopped the photos are. I would like to see the untouched photos before judging how she looks.

by Anonymousreply 8November 5, 2019 5:12 PM

What an exhausting, narcissistic, self-dramatizing bitch! Everyone must want to flee from her.

by Anonymousreply 9November 5, 2019 5:14 PM

She has had cheek, Chin, and jaw implants. Facelifts and her eyes done. Don’t forget the nose. No shade on plastic surgery as she usually looks pretty good but in this shoot she is starting to look odd. She is a very sick person. Extreme narcissist with BPD and an opiate problem.

by Anonymousreply 10November 5, 2019 5:20 PM

[QUOTE]Yes, she does look great , but you have to wonder how photoshopped the photos are. I would like to see the untouched photos before judging how she looks.

Surprisingly there's very little retouching, at least to my eye, and I've been a photographer most of my life. In the first photo you can even see that her legs are somewhat mottled, probably because she was cold. I'm sure there's [italic]some[/italic] retouching going on but it's certainly not heavy handed. R10, do you know Ms. Jolie? If so, did she personally tell you that she'd undergone those procedures and that she has an opiate problem? Of course no.

One can look at photos of her as a child and dismiss any implants. I agree that she's had rhinoplasty but that's all I see.

by Anonymousreply 11November 5, 2019 5:27 PM

As a public figure, how do you deal with the frustration of constantly being misunderstood? What do you think is the biggest misconception about you?

AJ: I have a tattoo, “A prayer for the wild at heart kept in cages.” I got it when I was 20. I was with my mom one evening, and I was feeling lost. I was restless—always. I still am. We were driving to dinner, and she talked about spending time with Tennessee Williams and how much she loved his words. She told me he wrote that, about the wild at heart. We drove to a tattoo parlor, and I got it inked on my left arm. What she did for me that night was to remind me that the wild within me is alright and a part of me.

I see so much beauty in other people. Not when they are pretending to be something other than their true selves. Not when they are harming others. Not when they lie. But the wild ones. The emotional, open, searching ones, longing to be free. The honest ones. Because anything else is a cage impossible to live in.

She was so busy spouting meaningless nonsense that she forgot to answer the question. I love when celebs do this.

by Anonymousreply 12November 5, 2019 5:55 PM

She is a stunningly beautiful woman. I've no doubt she has issues. They always do.

by Anonymousreply 13November 5, 2019 5:57 PM

Stunningly beautiful but starting to get that slight overripe peach look that beautiful women get in their late 30s. You can see the rot just around the corner.

by Anonymousreply 14November 5, 2019 6:09 PM

Which one of the kids is going to call her Angie the Loon, r6?

by Anonymousreply 15November 5, 2019 6:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 5, 2019 6:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 5, 2019 6:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 5, 2019 6:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 5, 2019 6:19 PM

They just had to evacuate the set of The Eternals because they found a nazi-era bomb that hadn't been detonated.

Jolie and Madden were whisked away.

by Anonymousreply 20November 5, 2019 6:21 PM

[quote] Stunningly beautiful but starting to get that slight overripe peach look that beautiful women get in their late 30s.

"late 30s"!?!?

HA! She's forty-four if she's a day!

by Anonymousreply 21November 5, 2019 6:23 PM

that's how it's DONE!

by Anonymousreply 22November 5, 2019 6:25 PM

I don't read her words. Her pictures are beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 23November 5, 2019 6:25 PM

[quote]Stunningly beautiful but starting to get that slight overripe peach look that beautiful women get in their late 30s. [bold]You can see the rot just around the corner.[/bold]

What a gruesome, morbid thing to say. We're all rotting, R14. We start almost immediately after leaving the womb. Decay knows no gender and doesn't care whether you're beautiful or not.

by Anonymousreply 24November 5, 2019 6:42 PM

Skin and bones. And she's been hollowing out her innards for years.

by Anonymousreply 25November 5, 2019 7:01 PM

She used to be gorgeous. A few extra pounds would be fantastic for her.

I’m not going to say a word about her psyche.

by Anonymousreply 26November 5, 2019 8:12 PM

She looks like the bust of Nefertiti in the museum of antiquity in Berlin

by Anonymousreply 27November 5, 2019 8:18 PM

Oh my God: are we all going to die one day, r24? I'm sure r14 had no idea until you told him!

by Anonymousreply 28November 5, 2019 8:21 PM

Love her and her actressy, OTT, un-hinged ways! Oh, and her big lips and deep voice, too.

by Anonymousreply 29November 5, 2019 8:31 PM

Face ok but body, especially legs, are just awkward looking. And, yes, lots of tweaking the face with plastic surgery. She was in some movie early on with Ethan Hawke and she doesn't look the same. Jaw line much more square, nose different, etc.

by Anonymousreply 30November 5, 2019 8:54 PM

No matter how stunning you are, there's always someone somewhere who's sick of your shit.

by Anonymousreply 31November 5, 2019 9:04 PM

She is a total bitch. I use to really like her. She acts like she is the queen of England.

by Anonymousreply 32November 5, 2019 9:07 PM

So fucking William Hague didn’t get her a seat into the House of Lord alongside Andrew Lloyd Webber and Julian Fellowes?

by Anonymousreply 33November 5, 2019 9:09 PM

She still smokes after all that preventative cancer surgery....

by Anonymousreply 34November 5, 2019 9:18 PM

She looks. stunned. Like a crackhead in headlights.

by Anonymousreply 35November 5, 2019 9:19 PM

Words such as "stunning" and "amazing" aren't required to have positive connotations. I'm sure the OP meant them this way, but I take the opposing view here.

by Anonymousreply 36November 5, 2019 9:39 PM

She looks nuts and stunned on the cover. Also looks like she’s downsized the recent large chin implant. Overall she’s looking better but can’t shake the cray cray.

by Anonymousreply 37November 5, 2019 9:45 PM

She looks like she has body odor and bad breath.

by Anonymousreply 38November 5, 2019 9:51 PM

What r23 and r29 said.

Joan Rivers was right, when, on "Fashion Police", they showed Jolie emerging from her limo at some awards ceremony and she simply said, "This is a star."

And coming from Rivers, who had decades in show business and knew and saw all of the greats, from Taylor to Loren, up-close, that's saying something.

Yeah, I believe Jolie is crazy. I believe she pulled shit outta her ass to make Pitt look bad, but still, she's a STAH.

by Anonymousreply 39November 5, 2019 9:55 PM

R17 R18 R19

I laughed so much that I cried.

That was much needed.

Thank you my sweet!!

by Anonymousreply 40November 5, 2019 10:10 PM

[quote] Yeah, I believe Jolie is crazy. I believe she pulled shit outta her ass to make Pitt look bad, but still, she's a STAH.

No one gives a flying fuck she used to be a STAH.

by Anonymousreply 41November 5, 2019 10:40 PM

And yet, you still comment on the "used to be" STAH.

by Anonymousreply 42November 5, 2019 10:53 PM

Angelina Jolie is a stunning, gorgeous woman. Beautiful eye makeup in the photo spread. But this gorgeous woman has defaced so much of her body with hideous tattoos. Such a shame. I don't care how much of a wild child she thinks she is.

by Anonymousreply 43November 5, 2019 11:08 PM

Angelina should enjoy her last burst of fame, as she won't be beautiful or anywhere near the A-list in 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 44November 5, 2019 11:27 PM

She’s too thin! She needs to eat some matzo and meatballs!

by Anonymousreply 45November 5, 2019 11:43 PM

I can see her aging well and being offered older woman roles in her 50s, 60s, and 70s. I don't think she would be afraid to show her aging face and body either, the way free spirited European grand dames do in films. It takes a certain confidence, an ease in your own skin. AJ has the kind of face that holds up better than most too. Good bone structure--angular, almost masculine cheek bones and jawline.

by Anonymousreply 46November 5, 2019 11:50 PM

I wonder when she last took a shit....

by Anonymousreply 47November 5, 2019 11:52 PM

All the veils = Vaseline on the lens.

by Anonymousreply 48November 5, 2019 11:54 PM

Her eyes look insane on that cover.

by Anonymousreply 49November 5, 2019 11:57 PM

Della you've been peddling that stah pov with her for YEARS.

by Anonymousreply 50November 5, 2019 11:58 PM

Will she ever get help for her eating disorder?

by Anonymousreply 51November 5, 2019 11:59 PM

I don't think she's too thin at all.

by Anonymousreply 52November 6, 2019 12:00 AM

[quote] I don't think she would be afraid to show her aging face and body either, the way free spirited European grand dames do in films.

She’s anorexic and has had multiple cosmetic procedures.

That’s a hell no.

by Anonymousreply 53November 6, 2019 12:01 AM

Shopped to narcissist hell and back. I bet she looks fucking horrifying in person.

by Anonymousreply 54November 6, 2019 12:04 AM

OP and Stans have ZERO image literacy. These are fantasy images created digitally.

by Anonymousreply 55November 6, 2019 12:10 AM

If Angelina's bone structure were natural, it might age well. But it's mostly made of surgical-grade silicone and will age weirdly, as extreme plastic surgery always does.

by Anonymousreply 56November 6, 2019 12:46 AM

I only like the cover photo. She looks like The Blair Witch with that yellow hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 6, 2019 1:17 AM

That cover is some scary shit. Good night.

by Anonymousreply 58November 6, 2019 1:46 AM

Gorgeous cover photo. I'm canceling my subscription.

by Anonymousreply 59November 6, 2019 1:49 AM

Poor thing. She must feel torment every moment she’s conscious.

She’s always teetered on the edge between unearthly gorgeous and grotesque, the way Bardot and Linda Evangelista did (IMO).

by Anonymousreply 60November 6, 2019 1:59 AM

R6

Holy shit I’m dying! Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 61November 6, 2019 2:13 AM

She used to possess a compelling beauty, then she fucked it up with multiple tattoos and unnecessary procedures. I have seen her irl and she looks frail and papery. So thin. The children are rude little shits, not a thoughtful or polite one among them.

by Anonymousreply 62November 6, 2019 2:31 AM

The problem is she is not a good actress and comes across as dull and self-involved. Basically like a more physically attractive Mia Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 63November 6, 2019 3:02 AM

She’s a very very beautiful and elegant woman 😍

by Anonymousreply 64November 6, 2019 3:05 AM

Agree R63- she’s incredibly untalented as an actor. She is gorgeous though.

by Anonymousreply 65November 6, 2019 3:09 AM

Well, at least she's put on a small amount of weight

by Anonymousreply 66November 6, 2019 3:17 AM

That cover makes her look as crazy as she actually is. I always thought she was beautiful. She is 44 so another 10 years and she will have aged out.

by Anonymousreply 67November 6, 2019 3:33 AM

She is gross. Too skinny, neurotic, and crazy.

by Anonymousreply 68November 6, 2019 3:34 AM

[quote]My children know my true self, and they have helped me to find it again and to embrace it. They have been through a lot. I learn from their strength.

God, it's so creepy when a parent talks about their kids like this. Let kids be kids without having to bear the burden of an adult who "leans" on them emotionally.

by Anonymousreply 69November 6, 2019 3:47 AM

Yeah my mom was an abusive narcissist and loved to over share with me. She had zero boundaries. Angelina used to always say that Maddox was her best friend. I mean WTF? Your kids should not be your close friends. As adults? Absolutely, but not when they’re children.

by Anonymousreply 70November 6, 2019 3:55 AM

I was going to say she doesn’t look as anorex-y as she usually does.

She looks good. I could almost see a tiny love handle on that naked pose.

by Anonymousreply 71November 6, 2019 4:21 AM

Wow, they actually put gauze ON her, like the 2019 version of Norma Desmond's pillbox with a veil. That's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 72November 6, 2019 4:32 AM

R70 if you read this article on emotional incest, one of the examples they give is actually called "best friend syndrome."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 6, 2019 5:13 AM

boring old hag, rather see brad in all that gauzy stuff than her skinny tired ass.

GO AWAY BITCH

by Anonymousreply 74November 6, 2019 5:15 AM

HOW CAN SHE BE A STAH WHEN SHE HAD ONE DAM HIT IN 20 YRS?????

by Anonymousreply 75November 6, 2019 5:19 AM

Angelina Jolie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 6, 2019 5:36 AM

[quote]Wow, they actually put gauze ON her, like the 2019 version of Norma Desmond's pillbox with a veil. That's hilarious.

LOL. I know. Not even trying to hide the soft focus. Just going balls to the wall and admitting openly, in the most literal way possible, that the old gal needs some 'help' to look this good.

by Anonymousreply 77November 6, 2019 5:41 AM

I sat close to her at an awards show a couple of years ago. She looked flawless, impossibly beautiful. She smiled politely throughout the show but had a cold, distant aura. I was surrounded by huge stars yet couldn't stop gawking at her.

by Anonymousreply 78November 6, 2019 5:42 AM

R78, can you say which awards show and which year? Please...

by Anonymousreply 79November 6, 2019 5:46 AM

she looks mean. im glad she not my momma.

by Anonymousreply 80November 6, 2019 5:48 AM

She used to be a "stah," but she went downhill seemingly overnight. Even before the divorce with Pitt, her star power was fading. Maybe because they didn't play the media game as much. Then after the divorce, she sort of became pathetic. She isn't well liked by the public or her peers. No real hits either, except kids fare.

by Anonymousreply 81November 6, 2019 5:56 AM

She has classic BPD. Her mother was even worse--a steaming pile of need. Made both kids responsible for her happiness and cried/raged at them incessantly about Jon Voight, even long into their adulthood, decades after the divorce. Not surprising AJ has become a self important windbag who wants to save the world one kid at a time; She had to rescue her own mother at a very young age.

by Anonymousreply 82November 6, 2019 6:14 AM

R79 2018 BAFTA's at Royal Albert Hall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 6, 2019 6:19 AM

R82 AJ's mother made her look practically stable in comparison.

Marcheline (real name Marcia Lynne) once referred to 2-year-old Angelina as "sexy" in a letter to a friend, and later she willingly tried to pimp out her own teenage daughter to Mick Jagger in hopes of getting closer to him herself.

by Anonymousreply 84November 6, 2019 6:41 AM

Her head is huge compared to her body and not just coz she's too thin. Her skull is disproportiately large.

by Anonymousreply 85November 6, 2019 6:57 AM

How true are the mother daughter stories? Coz there's also a story about Angelina fucking her mum's bf and yet she has publicly mythologised her mother as some kind of angel. Weird family

by Anonymousreply 86November 6, 2019 7:00 AM

Because it’s all Jon’s fault.

by Anonymousreply 87November 6, 2019 11:12 AM

[quote]You talk about wanting to encourage your children to explore the world, including the world of ideas and expression. Can you give a specific example of a time when you and your family personally butted up against these kinds of unspoken societal limits?

[quote]AJ: I would love to live abroad and will do so as soon as my children are 18. Right now I’m having to base where their father chooses to live.

What a spoiled brat.

by Anonymousreply 88November 6, 2019 11:13 AM

If Brad wants a real family, he should find a nice woman in her 30s and have a couple of kids with her before it's too late. Clearly, Angelina fucked up his other spawn beyond reclaim.

by Anonymousreply 89November 6, 2019 11:23 AM

Her face is striking and it always will be if she doesn’t mutilate herself with disfiguring surgeries.

The yellow wig looks terrible on her. She’s meant to be dark.

Her body at her age looks incredible thanks to the triple threat of self-starvation, the blurring/evening effect of a white gauze overlay and Photoshop.

That’s all I have to say about that!

by Anonymousreply 90November 6, 2019 11:23 AM

The cunt who posted the ghost pics made laugh my fucking ass off! Bitch, I ❤️ U!

Angie might be nuts, but I haven’t ANY doubt whatsoever, that Bradders pulled some major shit in that LTR/ marriage, too.

Relationships, on their own, aren’t guaranteed 100% smooth sailing. Inevitably, someone throws the first dagger, and once the proverbial gauntlet dispatches from either partner, shit’s gonna get messy. Now add constant traveling, plus six kids into the mix, and you’ve got yourself a wasps’ nest.

It takes 2 to tango.

Anyhow, I am not sure if she’s still dealing with addiction. I know that when I was, my behavior was irrational as a baseline. Any little thing introduced into that environment of addiction made me a highly difficult person to deal with, to say the least. Once I got clean and sober, all emotional upheavals disappeared, and I leveled off to who I really am. And I’ve seen this happen repeatedly with people, especially women, once they treat their addiction and go abstinent on the drugs and booze. IF her alleged BPD is triggered due to drugs, that perceived personality disorder will most likely resolve and disappear as well, if she gets a handle on her addiction.

She’s still a beautiful woman. She should give herself the opportunity to gain 10 lbs., build some muscle, and tone up. Once she sees that those results are actually positive on a woman over 40, she can add another 5 lbs., and so on.

J-Lo is living proof that getting stacked looks way better on women over 40 than the alternative.

Angie, eat something girl! C’mon now. It ain’t gonna kill you! We promise!

by Anonymousreply 91November 6, 2019 12:11 PM

R86, what I suspect is that her fucked-up mother had some boyfriend who groomed and took advantage of young Angelina. And that is where I have compassion for her. Like Lohan, she probably didn’t have a chance.

by Anonymousreply 92November 6, 2019 12:50 PM

R91 you didn't need the skin toned flex emoji, we all knew what you were by how you said what you said.

by Anonymousreply 93November 6, 2019 1:10 PM

She’s such a goddamn phony with the business suits and blowout and pearls. She’s probably too old for the fishnets and PVC but the early 1990s society matron drag is lousy.

by Anonymousreply 94November 6, 2019 1:46 PM

That cover is scary as hell! She looks like a 60-something society matron who has been airbrushed to look 45.

by Anonymousreply 95November 6, 2019 2:16 PM

Nicely put, R93. I've had that thing blocked for a while.

by Anonymousreply 96November 6, 2019 2:21 PM

I like to think that at least a couple of Brad's existing children will come to their senses at some point and escape Angelina's Flying Circus. Probably not the two oldest boys, but the biokids and Zahara might eventually see their mother for the crazy bitch she is.

by Anonymousreply 97November 6, 2019 2:21 PM

Every single photo has been staged so you can't actually see her. She's covered in veils, she's making a funny face, she has a gross yellow wig covering her face, she's in profile and overshadowed by 400,000 lbs of tulle. Only the cover shows her face and it's been photoshopped to within an inch of its life.

by Anonymousreply 98November 6, 2019 2:23 PM

Let's see, she's a long-time opiate addict, smoker, and anorexic, she's lost her estrogen-producing organs, AND she's cut up her face with numerous extreme plastic surgeries. Of course she looks like a fragile hag in person. Even Photoshop doesn't entirely hide it. Her sell-by date is fast approaching, and the kids won't be young enough to garner her child support for very much longer. That's why she's trying to take Brad to the cleaners in the divorce: She knows her own income-earning potential is dropping fast and will soon be non-existent.

by Anonymousreply 99November 6, 2019 2:26 PM

I’m not a fan of these HB photos.

I remember thinking she was quite stunning when I saw her years ago Inside the Actors Studio. Beautiful.

She had just wrapped Mr. and Mrs. Smith and talked about Pitt being a great guy. James Lipton was like, Uh-huh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 6, 2019 2:50 PM

She was beautiful when she was a flesh and blood fun bad girl, Laura Croft era. Her husbands were hot and alive, too - Jonny and Billy. Laura Croft was a stunning looking movie, despite not being very good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 6, 2019 3:46 PM

She doesn't smoke, She reportedly did not like Pitt smoking

by Anonymousreply 102November 6, 2019 3:50 PM

She takes herself too seriously. It's possible to be a humanitarian with self awareness.

by Anonymousreply 103November 6, 2019 3:50 PM

Um, right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 6, 2019 4:04 PM

R93, R96, and just what is it that both of you cunts think I am? Black!?!?! OMG! A negro on DL! Can it be true! Heavens!!!!

Listen, fucking GUARANTEED, I’m younger than both of you, hotter, and get way more primo dick than either of you, without having to pay for my company.

Not to mention I have a life, filled with friends who actually like me.

Go put your silly robes and hoods on, and rejoice! You’ve both achieved what you both are: lonely, fat assholes, that everyone despises, and who have to pay for people to pretend that they like you.

Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 105November 6, 2019 4:32 PM

Still a beautiful woman. Her speaking voice was always good, no vocal fry, no upspeak, no "like" in every sentence. However, when reduced to printed word, her answers sound shallow. Get over your tattoos, woman. Nobody needs to hear about the deep meanings in your tattoos.

[quote] If Brad wants a real family, he should find a nice woman in her 30s and have a couple of kids with her before it's too late. Clearly, Angelina fucked up his other spawn beyond reclaim.

That's a horrible idea. He played a part in creating those 6 children. He should work on those 6.

by Anonymousreply 106November 6, 2019 4:47 PM

What is it that she has done that makes her so nasty? I am curious. Most of the time people bring up the Brad thing. Well, I like Jennifer Aniston a lot but I also know Brad had free will.

I was a massive fan her back in the day and I always thought she was stunning, I also met her a couple of times, albeit briefly. I also was speaking to one girl who had met Angie at a premiere and Angie kissed her on the lips and it made the newspapers. So she was a very, very happy bunny. lol

by Anonymousreply 107November 6, 2019 5:14 PM

I dislike Angelina for the same reason I dislike Gwyneth Paltrow: They are both pretentious, overprivileged cunts who have never lived even 1 day in the real world, yet think they have some kind of divine wisdom that should be shared with us peasants.

by Anonymousreply 108November 6, 2019 5:31 PM

Who is she fucking these days? That's all we really want to know.

by Anonymousreply 109November 6, 2019 5:43 PM

R108 - Fair enough, we are entitled to like and dislike who we wish. I've never bothered having arguments with anyone about celebrities as they're not my family or anything, and it's a waste of time. I just wondered because I hear the nasty thing a lot. Either way, she's always been stunning to me.

by Anonymousreply 110November 6, 2019 5:58 PM

I agree with every word you wrote even as I stand by my post at r39.

r50 is correct. For years here at the DL I've commented on the star power of Jolie because, love, hate, or be indifferent to her, that's exactly what she has, pure STAHDOM, in spades, and at a level mere "A" Listers can only observe and bow down to.

Even Kidman doesn't have her "it".

To point that out doesn't mean I have to like her, although, I'll admit "Salt" was a damn fun, frothy, meaningless ride. I highly recommend it.

by Anonymousreply 111November 6, 2019 6:00 PM

Oops, my post at r111 was in response to r108. That's the same reaction I have to her and Paltrow.

by Anonymousreply 112November 6, 2019 6:02 PM

That is true, Della. She has 'it'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 6, 2019 6:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 6, 2019 6:50 PM

Thank you, r78. I could only imagine how beautiful she must be in the flesh.

by Anonymousreply 115November 6, 2019 7:42 PM

Already haggard in candid snaps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 6, 2019 7:48 PM

R116 she looks angry in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 117November 6, 2019 7:59 PM

Sort of reminds me of Shirley Eaton 55 yrs ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 6, 2019 8:20 PM

I was dining with Kofi Annan at the Waldhuus in Davos and begged him to introduce me to Brad and Angelina. I invited them to ski with us the next day in Klosters. I was sure Brad had said yes and meant it, but they were no shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 6, 2019 8:39 PM

I can’t make it through two paragraphs. She is painfully stilted and I pity the interviewer- you know each carefully worded, obnoxiously philosophical sentence took three minutes for her to eek out.

by Anonymousreply 120November 6, 2019 9:13 PM

She had a double mastectomy but her tits in that awful 70s movie she with Brad made are perfect. She said she showed them off to inspire women with breast cancer but how does that work if the scars have been CGIed out?

by Anonymousreply 121November 6, 2019 9:26 PM

All it inspired was Angie's ego.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 6, 2019 9:33 PM

I noticed several months ago that Angelina was looking batter than she has in years. She looked to have gain about 10-12 lbs. No more skeletal arms.

by Anonymousreply 123November 6, 2019 9:37 PM

OP is PR. Her career has reached the end of the line. Thank Christ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 6, 2019 9:46 PM

R123

Jesus! Excuse my typos! One too many Gin & Tonics.

by Anonymousreply 125November 6, 2019 9:49 PM

Jolie's "It" factor died with that leg pose. She went from relevant to pathetic in the span of one night. It was something to behold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 6, 2019 9:50 PM

[Quote] Her husbands were hot and alive, too - Jonny and Billy.

I don't get their appeal. Billy just comes off as an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 127November 6, 2019 10:12 PM

The first Malificent made truckloads of money. The 2nd?

by Anonymousreply 128November 6, 2019 11:28 PM

The 2nd will be lucky to break even, R128. It opened well enough, but lost steam really fast for the second weekend. (I think it dropped off by half.) The people at Marvel must be at least a little worried about The Eternals.

by Anonymousreply 129November 7, 2019 12:25 AM

She's gained weight which has to be good for her face, she's so sought skinny-fat, she used to have definition. The geometric shot is the clearest photo from that shoot, but the ethereal look they're going for was missed.

by Anonymousreply 130November 7, 2019 12:30 AM

[quote]I can see her aging well and being offered older woman roles in her 50s, 60s, and 70s. I don't think she would be afraid to show her aging face and body either, the way free spirited European grand dames do in films.

Hahahahaha ... oh you WERE joking, I get it. Good one.

by Anonymousreply 131November 7, 2019 12:30 AM

R126

[quote] Jolie's "It" factor died with that leg pose. She went from relevant to pathetic in the span of one night. It was something to behold.

You’re welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 7, 2019 1:08 AM

R123 She's still pretty skeletal, though, looking at her in candid shots. She's just not AS painfully, scarily thin as she was. So while I agree she's looking better if you compare her to, well, herself of a couple of years ago, I'm not sure I'd say "no more skeletal Angie".

by Anonymousreply 133November 7, 2019 10:40 AM

she looks old and beat to hell, she has many ghosts and vultures in her soul....

by Anonymousreply 134November 7, 2019 1:09 PM

And crows and spiders, R134.

by Anonymousreply 135November 7, 2019 1:36 PM

See the spindly withered hands and forearms on No-Neck Ange at R132? That's what her insides look like.

by Anonymousreply 136November 7, 2019 1:48 PM

She needs to buy a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 137November 7, 2019 2:16 PM

Billy is rumoured to have massive sizemeat R127.

by Anonymousreply 138November 7, 2019 10:27 PM

Thornton's 2nd or 3rd wife publicly said that, r138.

by Anonymousreply 139November 8, 2019 12:08 AM

It looks like someone peed in her hair.

by Anonymousreply 140November 8, 2019 12:12 AM

This thread is rancid with the same jealous, obese, incel fraus who swarm in the Meghan Markle threads.

by Anonymousreply 141November 8, 2019 12:24 AM

I suspect that Marcheline Bertrand was loonier than Jolie will ever be. Her craziness was just less publicly visible. She likely spent years ranting and raving to Angie about her hatred for Voigt. I remember reading an anecdote about how Bertrand couldn't stand to look at Angie initially because of her resemblance to Jon Voigt.

by Anonymousreply 142November 8, 2019 3:05 AM

I've never found her attractive. I always thought she looked like a heroine addict. But ask any straight girl if they would go gay for one woman and it's always her. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 143November 8, 2019 3:28 AM

[Quote] But ask any straight girl if they would go gay for one woman and it's always her. I don't get it.

Well the only other option is Ruby Rose.

by Anonymousreply 144November 8, 2019 4:22 AM

R12 Celebs dont forget the question, they have extensive Media training in rebuffing the questions they don’t want to answer and telling the anecdotes and stories they do

by Anonymousreply 145November 8, 2019 5:16 AM

I think the problem with her is that she seems to take herself way too seriously and has no sense of humor. She's not relatable at all. That whole mother Teresa act was nauseating also, because it came off an so inauthentic. All the photo-ops were gross. Brad was smart to finally get out, but it came too late. Those kids mostly lived as nomads with no structure or rules. They're probably lost forever and appear totally aligned with her. They are probably going to be non traditional like Jolie. I agree with the other post, Brad should find a woman in her 30s/40s and have a regular family that he seemed to always want.

by Anonymousreply 146November 8, 2019 5:23 AM

Yes she looks too thin but you bitchy queens go way too far with the insults. The same people making these comments would be bent over backwards kiiiiiiissing her ass if you ever saw her IRL and she walked up to you and warmly said hello

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 8, 2019 5:44 AM

My mom had an issue of Vanity Fair with Jolie on the cover and a gorgeous spread inside and I remember looking at the photos so closely and thinking “she really is just the most stunning woman ever” This was back in 2005 or something. I’ve looked for the edition but can’t seem to find it

It’s very strange being that beautiful because the world almost feels like they own you. I have a girlfriend who is drop dead gorgeous. Blonde, blue eyed, very tall, thin. small tits, flawless skin. When you see her face she looks like an angel. I’m not even being dramatic.. and luckily for me she is one of the nicest people on the planet, which I know is very rare.

My point is, even from walking around beside her, I notice how fucked people act. They stare. They smile. They want to be near her. It’s actually very creepy some of the time. I am not overtly gay and am decently built and could pass as a boyfriend to her, but people give zero fucks about it. They openly gawk.

When someone is that good looking they have a strange set of problems because they are acutely aware that their physical looks are what bring them the attention and they feel like a piece of meat.

Angelina Jolie IS gorgeous and however idiotic or vapid she can comes across in this interview at least she’s actually out there in the world DOING something, unlike you self loathing trolls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 8, 2019 6:06 AM

I've seen some Malificent interviews and she looks great to me, everyone can take a bad photo.

There's also Kristen Stewart! R144.

by Anonymousreply 149November 8, 2019 7:07 AM

Did your friend get extensive plastic surgery to look even more striking, R148? Because Angie did. She's a narcissist who loves the attention, and she's going to fight the aging process tooth and nail.

by Anonymousreply 150November 8, 2019 12:31 PM

R141 = Doppelganger Troll

by Anonymousreply 151November 8, 2019 1:32 PM

She has the most aggressive fan army of any actress both young and old. They stan her like she were a pop star. But they aren't a big enough crew to guarantee her movies will be a hit. Malifecent 2 will barely make its production and promo costs back and she's the marquee name. That dumb overwrought movie with Brad was a mega failure and it was sold as "Angelina really can do it all". They focus all their fandom on Internet comments.

by Anonymousreply 152November 8, 2019 7:22 PM

At least she's self-insightful enough to play storybook villains now.

by Anonymousreply 153November 10, 2019 12:41 PM

Same freak different outfit

by Anonymousreply 154November 10, 2019 12:48 PM

She's gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 155November 10, 2019 1:08 PM

Her looks are so overrated. She's beautiful but so are a lot of women. This excessive praise reminds me of a cult.

by Anonymousreply 156November 10, 2019 6:55 PM

R155, she’s gorgeous, but in all honesty, needs to take better care of herself. Basic self care, like eating healthier, sleep, stress reduction (yoga-meditation), and discontinuation of any possible substance abuse.

Looking good because you spend hundreds of thousands a year for dermatologists, plastic surgeons and med-spas, aren’t the same things, as basic, rudimentary, self care.

by Anonymousreply 157November 10, 2019 8:07 PM

Angelina was a pretty, sexy young woman who happened to get some very successful plastic surgery which turned her gorgeous for about 10 years. How that extreme surgery will age is anyone's guess, but given her habits, probably not well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158November 11, 2019 11:30 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 11, 2019 11:33 AM

Angelina post-surgery: I don't know what they did, but it's like they moved her whole face forward. It used to be quite flat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160November 11, 2019 11:34 AM

Definitely a nose job with a chin implant and maybe the fat removal from the cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 161November 11, 2019 11:55 AM

Thinking Angelina Jolie has "it" is nothing more than proof you have no idea what "it" is and wouldn't recognize it if it smacked you in the face. 15 years ago when she was genuinely stunning I could forgive mistaking her striking looks for "it" but now??

She's human Splenda.

by Anonymousreply 162November 11, 2019 6:21 PM

Beautiful eyes and lips (natural-appearing). Nose surgery was very well-done and put her over the top. I'm surprised by the relatively huge, torpedo-like breast implants. (Unnecessary, IMO!) Makes me think AJ might get cheek implants and fillers, at some point.

Jennifer Aniston has a better body, different body type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 11, 2019 7:04 PM

Angelina got the huge knockers to balance out the fact that she has no waist to speak of.

by Anonymousreply 164November 11, 2019 7:21 PM

Fair enough, r162, and its all subjective, but still.

"It"- Star presence, especially on the Red Carpet.

Imho, Jane Fonda, on the Red Carpet, is the only female celebrity that has it slightly more than Jolie, however, my understanding is that Fonda recently decided to retire from Red Carpet appearances. Now, for Fonda, it's hand-cuffed appearances by getting arrested in DC.

When Joan Rivers on "Fashion Police" remarked "This is a star" when Jolie emerged from her limo in a drop dead gorgeous gown, "on" and posing for the Red Carpet, one could see plainly why Rivers said that. Because it was fucking observable by an astronaut then in orbit.

Another element of the "it" of the star power their presence brings is Fonda or Jolie ain't your good-looking female neighbor next door, the cube frau on the other side of the room divider, your glamorous female boss, nor could one ever envision either of those two in those roles.

They're fucking Jane Fonda and Angelina Jolie, Stars inhabiting an exotic, heightened existence; all fucking ridiculous and fun, but damn those two could bring it at a level not matched by anybody else, other than perhaps Diana Ross ten years ago. Not by Kidman, Paltrow or Lopez.

Again, just my opinion based upon mere powers of observation.

by Anonymousreply 165November 11, 2019 10:27 PM

How dare you.

Miss Kidman is a star in every sense of the word; and everyone knows she is a star. Miss Kidman will not appreciate your throwing shade on anonymous gossip sites. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE COMPARISONS TO PROVE TO MISS KIDMAN OR ANYONE ELSE THAT SHE IS A STAR OF THE FIRST MAGNITUDE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166November 12, 2019 2:18 AM

*L*E*G*E*N*D*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167November 12, 2019 2:23 AM

GODDESS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 12, 2019 2:27 AM

lol, r166, r167 and r168.

I'm a Kidman fan, and I love seeing her on the Red Carpet.

For me, however, what distinguishes Jolie from Kidman on the Red Carpet is the affected professionalism and "on duty" air of Kidman, which is a good thing. I appreciate that.

But Jolie is a natural. Her wordless, Red Carpet STAH presence implicitly communicates, "I live on a higher station than you mere mortals, but, I've decided to give you a glimpse of me."

I LOVE that and I give the bitch her due.

by Anonymousreply 169November 12, 2019 11:48 AM

The biggest Angelina Jolie fans are obese black women who think they’re being wild and free by not marrying their baby daddies.

by Anonymousreply 170November 12, 2019 11:52 AM

[quote] But Jolie is a natural. Her wordless, Red Carpet STAH presence implicitly communicates, "I live on a higher station than you mere mortals, but, I've decided to give you a glimpse of me."

She’s very much an unnatural and a BLAH. If what she has to offer is her red carpet presence, she’s more like Mamie Van Doren or Kim Kardasian other red carpet ho.

She definitely thinks she’s a deity, though. That’s why she sets up her tax haven charities overseas so she can play Colonel Kurtz in the third world, forgetting the fact that’s she lives in fucking Los Angeles which faces massive problems of homelessness and poverty that she chooses not be in involved with because it would mean being honest for once in her life.

by Anonymousreply 171November 12, 2019 12:00 PM

Well, r 171, you seem to be more informed about her personal and "activist" life, such as it is, moreso than me, so I take no position on that.

I don't need to love, hate or be indifferent to Jolie. I just have eyes to observe her appearances when she appears at an event, and, damn, the crazy thing brings it like nobody else's business.

by Anonymousreply 172November 12, 2019 12:06 PM

withering skag who been living off brad's $ for yeaars.

total creeep. trust me.

BOX OFFICE POISON

by Anonymousreply 173November 12, 2019 12:42 PM

R170, you made me LOL.

Angelina does have something to appeal to a wide swath of people, though. She’s got it pretty much covered.

by Anonymousreply 174November 12, 2019 1:04 PM

Della are you being fucking sarcastic with these posts? Angelina Jolie?! Girl she's not the thing. She's the imitation of the thing and goddamn you're making me think you've got some inspirational quotation decals on your kitchen walls right now.

by Anonymousreply 175November 12, 2019 1:25 PM

Della -

Based on your posts on various threads (loving Meghan Markle’s craven antics, revelling in the fact that trapped divers were “toasted” in a burning boat off the CA coast, that life following death ends in the cold hard ground and that AJ is a “stah”), it appears that you are one hard and unhappy lady.

by Anonymousreply 176November 12, 2019 3:03 PM

She is starting to sort of resemble that Iranian Instagrammer who underwent dozens of plastic surgeries to look like a caricature of Jolie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 12, 2019 3:28 PM

Jen is sexy and beautiful but Angelina is gorgeous and her look is more appealing and striking than Jen. She has the IT factors.

by Anonymousreply 178November 12, 2019 3:52 PM

Is she really nuts or is this bullshit? I just cannot believe anyone is as fucked up as claimed anonymously on message boards, but then I remember that my mother actually is crazy AF, and I have to wonder.

My mom is full on BPD, w/ what I believe to be a narcissistic personality disorder, as well. Growing up with her was hell on earth.

She followed me around the house, screaming at me, 24/7. If I got hurt, she showed not even an ounce of genuine care or concern.

It’s hard to believe people like my mom exist. Even I go into denial about my mom, because it’s a profoundly ingrained coping mechanism, I developed as a child.

by Anonymousreply 179November 12, 2019 3:58 PM

r175, that's an unusual post.

Usually, when I point out Jolie's star presence, I'm flamed to smithereens by the Aniston loving "Team Jennifer" Frau Brigade, still smarting over the homewrecking Jolie stealing the dull, Brad Pitt from her.

Are you sure you don't have inspirational embroidered throw pillows around that say "Eat, Pray, Love"?

Let me be clear, not that I owe an accounting to anybody, but my observations on Jolie are restricted to her star presence; her "IT" when she appears on the Red Carpet. That's it.

Ok. yes, if I were Brad Pitt, I'd have upgraded to the interesting, crazy, beautiful Jolie over basic Jen, too. But I told you queens from the beginning of their relationship that, one day, Jolie would dump the dull Pitt outta sheer boredom, and that's what she did.

by Anonymousreply 180November 12, 2019 5:39 PM

Della just likes her hot mess.

The crazier the better for our Della, that explains her love for Meghan Markle and La Jolie. Both pretty women but so many personnal issues no men in their right mind would approach them.

by Anonymousreply 181November 12, 2019 5:52 PM

r141, you're on to something.

by Anonymousreply 182November 12, 2019 5:54 PM

Della's answer to everything in life : 'You're just jealous".

by Anonymousreply 183November 12, 2019 6:17 PM

Yeah that's cool Della, we're gonna have to agree to disagree (and I'll thank you never to discuss my throw pillows again, as they are the work of the bad taste devil and I won't have them in my house, embroidered or not). I find Angelina Jolie to be the boring person's crazy person (wtf has she ever done that was legit crazy? talked about knife play in an interview? worn blood in a vial around her neck? it's all so edgy suburban white girl), the uninteresting person's interesting person, the... you get the gist. What about her is interesting? For real. What? Asking anyone here, not just our Del.

She used to be crazy, crazy, craaaazy beautiful. And we've got a general issue with projecting all kindsa shit on crazy beautiful people, including intelligence and interestingness and uniqueness and general worth.

I'll give you she's got more star power than JLo but that's pretty much just saying she's smarter than Trump.

Legit I'm fucking disappointed that you're an Angie defender (on the star power front). Just because all the American A List actresses today are fucking boring, publicist-managed and stylist-controlled doesn't mean Ms. I Have Tattoos So I'm Deep is not.

That other person went too hard tho. I just insulted your imagined decor. There's a line.

by Anonymousreply 184November 12, 2019 7:26 PM

Just watched Original Sin last night- completely different woman.

by Anonymousreply 185November 12, 2019 8:24 PM

Haters gonna hate

by Anonymousreply 186November 13, 2019 11:47 PM

Love the dress. She looks stunning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 14, 2019 2:58 AM

Me too, r187, it's my 2nd favorite Red Carpet choice of Jolie's, my 1st being the after white tuxedo she wore to the Oscars.

Btw, r187, if I recall correctly, the pic you posted is what prompted Rivers on "Fashion Police" to say "This is a star."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 14, 2019 11:16 AM

"after"? oops- meant "my 1st being the white tuxedo..."

by Anonymousreply 189November 14, 2019 11:23 AM

Very nice, but why is she so shiny? She looks like she’s been dipped in oil and is awaiting the flour before going into the fryer.

by Anonymousreply 190November 14, 2019 11:25 AM

La Mer, R190.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 15, 2019 2:39 AM

Peace and a deluxe Smoooches to 'ya, r184.

by Anonymousreply 192November 15, 2019 11:53 AM

That's the name of the digital airbrush actually: Stunning by Adobe.

by Anonymousreply 193November 15, 2019 1:00 PM

Fav look 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 19, 2019 8:46 AM

Fav look no 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195November 19, 2019 8:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196November 19, 2019 10:02 AM

OP Angela looks PHOTOSHOPPED. There, fixed.

by Anonymousreply 197November 19, 2019 10:45 AM

r194, when AJ appeared in that emerald gown, at first impression, although the color, fabric and subtle sparkle were fab, nevertheless, I thought the cut had a slight matronly, mother-of-the-bride air to it.

But, after looking really closely at it, I see its sophistication, too.

by Anonymousreply 198November 19, 2019 12:03 PM

Long lost daughter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 19, 2019 12:06 PM

Oh mommy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 19, 2019 12:07 PM

And of course fav look no 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 19, 2019 4:22 PM

Viola is such a talented actress - let’s all give her a hand LoLoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 19, 2019 4:26 PM

"Long lost daughter?"

No, R199. Same plastic surgeons and same drugs.

by Anonymousreply 203November 19, 2019 9:56 PM

R203 i'm not seeing the resemblance either.

by Anonymousreply 204November 20, 2019 12:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!