Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Roger Stone's trial starts today.

Let the jury selection begin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 17, 2019 12:40 AM

What happened to his shoe polish hair dye?

Wants to look elderly and respectable in court?

Good luck with that, slimeball.

by Anonymousreply 1November 5, 2019 1:08 PM

I'd never make it through the jury selection process. I'd say loud and clear: this crooked mother fucker should be dangling at the end of a rope, loud enough for Stone to hear. I'd love to see the reaction on his face.

by Anonymousreply 2November 5, 2019 1:40 PM

Will his “grandson” Nick be there?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2019 1:47 PM

[quote]What happened to his shoe polish hair dye?

I think you're thinking of Manafort. Stone has had white hair for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 4November 5, 2019 1:55 PM

MESS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 5, 2019 5:23 PM

Girl so faggy!

by Anonymousreply 6November 5, 2019 6:39 PM

Just Another Cockgobbler.

by Anonymousreply 7November 5, 2019 6:39 PM

LOL, Judge Jackson offered The Penguin some of her Imodium when he complained of food poisoning.

by Anonymousreply 8November 6, 2019 2:02 AM

From the prosecutor's opening statement, courtesy of Vox's Andrew Prokop:

Just after the Democratic National Committee announced it had been hacked by the Russian government, Roger Stone placed a call — to Donald Trump. Doesn’t know what was said.

Stone called Trump again on July 31. They spoke for about ten minutes. About an hour later, Stone emailed Corsi again, to say that a friend of theirs in London should see Assange.

After getting message from Corsi on Assange’s plans, Roger Stone emailed chairman of the Trump campaign, Paul Manafort on August 3. That he had an idea — in his words, “to save Trump’s ass.”

Stone also emailed Bannon saying he knew how to win this, but "it ain't pretty."

by Anonymousreply 9November 6, 2019 4:48 PM

"Prepare to die," Stone texted to Randy Credico

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 7, 2019 8:04 PM

A vile man in action and appearance- he's almost as bad as Roy Cohn- not as smart and not as effective a gutter dwelling power monger. So funny that he was interviewed in the Cohn docu "Where's My Roy Cohn?"

by Anonymousreply 11November 7, 2019 8:35 PM

"So funny that he was interviewed in the Cohn docu "Where's My Roy Cohn?"

He's so clueless that as he snarks about Cohn's perpetual tan, he's sitting on camera darker than Cory Booker.

And how does a man have white hair and dark roots?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 2:17 AM

He’s obviously a true sociopath, but part of me wonders if he just does it for constant relentless attention. The desperate need to be in the spotlight no matter what. He calls himself a dirty trickster but he’s not even that good at his games because he’s already been to jail once and will almost certainly die in jail now. What exactly fuels people like this? He’s also rat ass broke now too. What goes through their heads?

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 3:02 AM

Guilty on all seven counts.

by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2019 4:00 PM

BREAKING: Roger Stone, a former Trump campaign official and longtime practitioner of the political dark arts, was found guilty on Friday of lying to Congress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2019 4:01 PM

BREAKING: Jury: Longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone guilty of lying to the US Congress, obstructing justice and witness tampering. NBCNews.com

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 15, 2019 4:02 PM

Trump doesn't know him. He was just the coffee boy.

by Anonymousreply 17November 15, 2019 4:04 PM

Will he go to prison? Trump will pardon him, we know that. Could someone cut his nasty little throat?

by Anonymousreply 18November 15, 2019 4:06 PM

Hahahahahahahaha hahaha

I hope he gets decades in prison.

And if Trump pardons him, New York goes after him.

I think the best thing about the trial besides this was the judge slamming a "no Tweeting" order on this idiot.

His family is probably happy to see him go.

by Anonymousreply 19November 15, 2019 4:07 PM

BREAKING: Trump associate Roger Stone found guilty of witness tampering, lying to Congress about his attempts to contact WikiLeaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 15, 2019 4:08 PM

Breaking News: Roger Stone, a friend of President Trump, was found guilty in a trial that revived the saga of Russia’s efforts to help Trump’s 2016 campaign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 15, 2019 4:11 PM

Perhaps while in prison he can get Trump's face tattooed on his chest to match the Nixon on his back.

by Anonymousreply 22November 15, 2019 4:12 PM

All of these people should have stayed their asses out of politics. Because now look at them. Even William barr is distancing himself from Trump.

The whole damn ship is going down.

by Anonymousreply 23November 15, 2019 4:15 PM

Trump pardoning him would definitely provide some news cycle distractions from impeachment.

by Anonymousreply 24November 15, 2019 4:16 PM

Longtime Trump friend and associate Roger Stone is guilty of ALL seven counts brought by the Justice Department, a victory for special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 15, 2019 4:18 PM

Ugh, why do we have to wait until Feb 4 for sentencing?

by Anonymousreply 26November 15, 2019 4:20 PM

He would slit my throat, but I think he is a hot muscular daddy

by Anonymousreply 27November 15, 2019 4:21 PM

Hahahaha

Lawrence O'Donnell @Lawrence · 8m Richard Nixon is finally going to prison. On Roger Stone’s back.

by Anonymousreply 28November 15, 2019 4:22 PM

Roger Stone joins a notable list of former Trump aides convicted of lying to federal authorities.

It includes: Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen, and George Papadopoulos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 15, 2019 4:28 PM

Pardon coming. Soon.

by Anonymousreply 30November 15, 2019 4:30 PM

You're in the shithouse now pal!

by Anonymousreply 31November 15, 2019 4:30 PM

ABC News' @ajdukakis was in the court room when the verdict in the Roger Stone case was announced: "He looked extremely upset when he was found guilty of all seven counts. He faces a statutory maximum of up to 50 years in jail."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 15, 2019 4:32 PM

He should die in prison.

by Anonymousreply 33November 15, 2019 4:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 15, 2019 4:39 PM

Rep. Ted Lieu:

Decision by the jury to find Roger Stone GUILTY on all counts shows no one is above the law, including all the President's Men. Also shows that prosecutors take very seriously the crimes of:

Lying to Congress

Obstruction

Witness Tampering

cc: @realDonaldTrump

#FridayThoughts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 15, 2019 4:42 PM

You can just hear his outrage: How dare those piss ant juror convict me, a wealthy white man. Wealthy old white men don't have to obey laws, laws are for the little people, not American patriots like me."

by Anonymousreply 36November 15, 2019 5:16 PM

When will Trump pardon him?

by Anonymousreply 37November 15, 2019 5:21 PM

R34, Trump thinks they’re all against him. He’s paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2019 5:30 PM

Trump won’t pardon him. He’ll disavow knowing him and call him a loser, just give it time. Roger Stone is all phony artifice like Manafort. They’ll rot in jail because they’re not up to Dump’s exacting standards of wealth and beauty. He’s done with them, now they’ll die in jail. Anyone thinking he’ll pardon them is deluded. He won’t resign either. He’ll steal off to Moscow in the dead of night and leave his family holding the bag.

by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2019 8:09 PM

Will Trump just die of a heart attack already? He's in his 70's, abusing stimulants and eating at McDonald's every day.

by Anonymousreply 40November 16, 2019 8:13 PM

r40, that's the wild card in all this, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 41November 16, 2019 8:16 PM

R39, Manafort, Cohen and now Stone. They were all loyal to Trump and did his dirty work. He now has a new crew. A crew that even after seeing what he does to the people who are no longer of use to him, will still do Trump's dirty work. They never learn and deserve everything that will undoubtably be coming to them.

by Anonymousreply 42November 16, 2019 8:17 PM

I bet Trump is probably scared to pardon all of him morons who are in or going to prison because of their association with Trump.

He's probably thinking of the post white house implications of pardoning them while he's in the white house. He's pissed off a lot of powerful people in DC and NYC, so he really has to thread lightly with the pardons.

He'd smart to just leave it alone at this point.

by Anonymousreply 43November 16, 2019 8:21 PM

Exactly r43. That bloated sack isn’t pardoning anyone. In fact, he’s probably planning his escape route to Moscow from Walter Reed as we speak.

Where are the serial killing, insane nurses when you need one?

I kid, I kid.

by Anonymousreply 44November 17, 2019 12:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!