Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Crispin Glover is HOT

Just saw Drop Dead Sexy with my roommate, who loves it. We just had a discussion and we both think he's closeted. He's hot, ugly cute, and hung like a horse. He's creepy as a creep can get but he's hot. Does anyone know why? My roommate and I have a theory that he has big dick energy and lots of kinks. So what's the tea? Is he a serial killer with bagged and tagged bodies in his basement, a 300- year-old vampire, or a disordered but misunderstood genius?

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2020 6:18 PM

I don't think he's gay, just eccentric. I think he's weirdly hot too. He was adorable in his youth. I remember thinking he was really cute in Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2019 9:44 PM

Dead Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2019 9:46 PM

Not gay, just weird. Agree with you that he is hot, I have been lusting for him since Back to The Future.

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2019 9:46 PM

Super hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2019 9:55 PM

OMG Yes Hunty! He's second on my dream lover list! After Don Knotts, with his big dick energy, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2019 10:11 PM

Part of Thomas Wilson's canned response to Back to the Future fans is that Glover isn't nearly as weird as he seems.

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2019 10:27 PM

More please.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 9:55 PM

I've worked for this guy on various projects in the past and can tell you for sure he's not gay. Not that he might experiment with something with a guy to be "weird." Although probably dressed in pig heads and just for a film. His eccentricity is genuine, for sure. He's very strange and obviously very smart and into all kinds of weird cultural shit. But I can say from experience he looooves the ladies and is always on the prowl for the pretty ones.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 10:03 PM

And then there was this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 10:27 PM

I met Crispin Glover several years ago when he was promoting a new film he wrote and directed. The entire cast was made up of people with Down Syndrome. He also writes poetry, and he sold some of his poetry books at this film screening, too. I bought two of them, which he signed. He was very sweet, one on one. Before his Q&A he made it clear he would refuse to answer any questions about "Back to the Future" or the sequel in which he refused to appear.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 11:01 PM

He's an interesting mix of true oddball eccentric and then a sort of legit Hollywood roles movie career on the side.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 1:00 PM

R11 I think his career made a real impression on James Franco

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 1:02 PM

Isn't he the one who bought and restored some old palace somewhere in Europe? Seems like it was The Czech Republic maybe.

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2020 6:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!