Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Finneas O'Connell

What do we know about him other than being Billie Ellish's brother and is he family?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 9, 2021 1:15 AM

No he’s not.

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2019 2:25 PM

His girlfriend is a YouTuber who looks like Billie. Her name is Claudia Sulewski.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2019 2:28 PM

I think he has Irish roots.

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2019 2:30 PM

Protecting the jewels. Punch and delete.

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2019 2:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2019 10:36 PM

[quote]What do we know about him

That he's one ugly motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 6November 28, 2019 11:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 22, 2019 7:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 25, 2020 4:20 PM

We know his fashion icon is Roger Collins from "Dark Shadows."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 25, 2020 4:29 PM

How do these fucking wastes of space manage to get camera time?

by Anonymousreply 10February 25, 2020 4:30 PM

Do they have different baby-daddies?

by Anonymousreply 11February 25, 2020 4:31 PM

His father on Guiding Light conspiring with the evil Blake Marler Spaulding (Sherry Stringfield) to keep Phillip & Beth apart!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 25, 2020 4:33 PM

He's not very attractive but I love his beautiful name.

by Anonymousreply 13February 25, 2020 4:40 PM

So he's the alternative pop Richard Carpenter...

by Anonymousreply 14February 25, 2020 5:20 PM

That outfit hes wearing in Ops pic is to die for !

by Anonymousreply 15February 25, 2020 5:24 PM

They are kind of like the modern day Carpenters in the musical sibling aspect and the roles they play.

by Anonymousreply 16February 25, 2020 5:26 PM

Billie also sounds like she has body dysmorphia like Karen had. Hence all the baggy clothing.

I must say, La Lauper looks great- burning her face off works.

by Anonymousreply 17February 26, 2020 3:03 AM

LOL r17 [quote]I must say, La Lauper looks great- burning her face off works

by Anonymousreply 18February 27, 2020 1:19 AM

Gay?

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2020 2:32 AM

In that outfit, you have to ask, OP??

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2020 2:36 AM

My sister is actually convinced there is something incestuous going on btw him and Billie.

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2020 2:38 AM

Shame about the face.

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2020 3:00 AM

Saw a pic of Billie wearing a tight fitting top, and she has a giant rack. No wonder she hides them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2020 4:05 AM

😆 r20

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2020 3:45 AM

Anyone else think his sister looks like she stinks?

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2020 3:48 AM

I saw his music video and I assumed he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2020 3:50 AM

Is he still hiding in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 27June 30, 2020 1:24 AM

Unrecognizable from his Glee days where he did play a gay complete nothing of a character.

by Anonymousreply 28June 30, 2020 1:32 AM

Has he spoken out on Lea yet?

by Anonymousreply 29July 3, 2020 4:27 PM

I do r25.

by Anonymousreply 30July 3, 2020 4:28 PM

Lauper or Phyllis Diller?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 3, 2020 4:55 PM

He pings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 13, 2020 2:19 AM

He isn't just Billie's brother, he writes and produces all of her music.

by Anonymousreply 33July 13, 2020 2:24 AM

What does she do?

by Anonymousreply 34July 13, 2020 2:34 AM

Was he the gay Gap boy on Glee?

by Anonymousreply 35July 13, 2020 2:39 AM

Of course he does r32.

by Anonymousreply 36July 14, 2020 3:10 AM

Is he still hiding in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 37September 10, 2020 7:13 PM

If he writes and produces all of her music, why is his own so bland?

by Anonymousreply 38September 10, 2020 7:18 PM

Something is seriously wrong with that family, the parents must be monsters or something because both of the kids are super fucked up. Billie has a laundry list of mental disorders and Finneas seems to have rage issues, OCD, and a bit of a weird incest-y thing going on as all of his girlfriends have looked like his sister.

I heard the family is super religious, though, and that Billie was homeschooled by Christian cult parents, so I guess their issues shouldn't be a suprise.

I wonder if Billie and Finneas have an incest-relationship with one another or if the attraction is only one sided?

by Anonymousreply 39September 10, 2020 7:34 PM

The Corrs brother dated girls who looked like his sisters. It turns out they were beards...

by Anonymousreply 40September 10, 2020 7:39 PM

[quote] I heard the family is super religious, though, and that Billie was homeschooled by Christian cult parents, so I guess their issues shouldn't be a suprise.

I read something similar. It sounded like their creative side was nurtured. I pictured Billie and Finneas completing algebra through interpretive dance and the mother manically clapping while sitting on the kitchen counter.

by Anonymousreply 41September 10, 2020 7:52 PM

R40 😬

by Anonymousreply 42September 21, 2020 4:50 PM

Kill it with fire.

by Anonymousreply 43September 21, 2020 11:36 PM

There's actually a film that his mother wrote and directed, where he is co-lead. I actually liked it. Very low budget, but they did good with whatever possibilities they had. It's true indie, unlike what passes for indie these days, which is either studio indies, or working actor's vanity projects.

by Anonymousreply 44September 21, 2020 11:47 PM

We know that he’s patently unattractive, with tragic fashion sense and an attitude not befitting his station.

by Anonymousreply 45September 22, 2020 12:00 AM

[quote]R39 I heard the family is super religious, though, and that Billie was homeschooled by Christian cult parents.

No. I knew the parents casually, back in the day. They’re more preppie granola vegetarian.

Liberals can homeschool their kids, too. I know some lesbian moms who have.

by Anonymousreply 46September 22, 2020 1:41 AM

[quote]R12 His father on Guiding Light conspiring with the evil Blake Marler Spaulding (Sherry Stringfield) to keep Phillip & Beth apart!

The mom was on soaps here and there, too:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 22, 2020 1:44 AM

Finneas and Billie are like the Hot Topic, dime-store emo versions of Greg and Marcia Brady.

by Anonymousreply 48September 22, 2020 3:33 AM

Their family is middle class. Don't know why Billie speaks like she's from the hood. Everything about her is fake. Total industry plant. The moment she came into the scene all of these opportunities and awards magically fell into her lap within less than 2 years. They practically handed her nearly half a dozen Grammys.

John Legend is another one. Earning an EGOT after being in the industry for a little over a decade. Though he has more talent than Billie, but not that much.

by Anonymousreply 49September 22, 2020 3:56 AM

[quote]R49 Their family is middle class.

But with a lower middle class income. The parents landed occasional acting jobs, but not big, high profile stuff. The mom baked cakes to provide additional income.

There was no real money flowing through that household...ie, there were few extras.

by Anonymousreply 50September 22, 2020 4:41 AM

R50 But still she acts and talks like she's from the hood. Bitch grew up in the suburbs.

by Anonymousreply 51September 22, 2020 6:42 AM

ugly and creepy

by Anonymousreply 52September 22, 2020 7:33 AM

Billie talks like she's from the hood because that's how every kid talks nowadays, regardless of where they're from, which is why it's especially prevalent around rich kids like Eilish. It's ghetto-chic.

by Anonymousreply 53September 22, 2020 12:10 PM

Straight. And has a song named after his gf who fans think looks a little too much like his sister.

by Anonymousreply 54September 22, 2020 12:59 PM

Like R50 said, from the movie I saw that their mother directed, they didn't seem rich by any means. Artistic, sure.

by Anonymousreply 55September 22, 2020 1:34 PM

As has been mentioned a bunch of times, he's the brains behind the Billie Eilish brand. Without him, she wouldn't have the success that she has.

Part of why his own music is so bland is because people generally don't buy this kind of pop music from men. If he did something more alternative, he'd probably be more successful. He may in the future, but for now, producing for his sister is making the big bucks for him.

A friend of mine went to her concert just before she exploded and said that it seemed like Billie and Finneas had the hots for each other. They looked like they were close to making out at one point. It reminded them of Angelina Jolie and her brother. Creeped them out immensely.

by Anonymousreply 56September 22, 2020 1:40 PM

I think the family was in Silverlake (before it became cool), and then Eagle Rock (?) Those were working class areas. Not leafy suburbs with country clubs, as you’re trying to paint them, r51.

by Anonymousreply 57September 22, 2020 2:15 PM

Still in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 58November 24, 2020 10:25 PM

All I need to know about him is that he's responsible for releasing that short, squat, talentless ghoul on our senses.

by Anonymousreply 59November 24, 2020 10:32 PM

I think both Finneas and Billie are bisexual and I can totally see Billie Eilish dating a girl in the future and then marrying a rapper and calling it a phase.

That said they're massively talented and their parents are the coolest people in the world. Her mom in particular is a phenomenal comedienne and she deserves a show of her own, Maggie Baird is very good with improv and she's one of the reasons Melissa McCarthy has a career.

I did improv with her and they were not rich at all, they're your typical hippie working actors, navigating the business and struggling to get by. Most people don't understand that this business is fickle and one moment you're on Glee and the other you're back to waiting tables.

As for the music, Billie does write many of her songs without Finneas, he's a great producer and co-writer, but this girl was writing full fledged songs at 12 most adults aren't able to write. You can listen them online.

Finneas songs as a solo artist aren't nearly as good as the ones he writes with his sister which should tell you everything you need to know. It has nothing to do with style, but composition and harmony, something he's terrible at, maybe if you understood how songwriting works you wouldn't say that. Part of the genius of their writing lies in her ability to harmonize melodies which is the most important part of song writing. His songs sound bland because he can't do it, it has nothing to do with him being male.

it's sad that people are raised without love in their families to the point of thinking siblings showing affection to each other is "creepy", you must be really damaged to think that, also you must not know many artists.

by Anonymousreply 60November 24, 2020 10:45 PM

Stars of "The Insufferables"

by Anonymousreply 61November 24, 2020 10:56 PM

[quote] I heard the family is super religious, though, and that Billie was homeschooled by Christian cult parents, so I guess their issues shouldn't be a suprise.

Total fabrication, the O'Connells were never religious at all, they were and still are your typical hippie artist types. Billie however had religious phase of her own which she grew out of.

by Anonymousreply 62November 24, 2020 10:58 PM

Straight. Don't know about his sister though. She's really tomboyish

by Anonymousreply 63November 24, 2020 11:03 PM

[quote] Something is seriously wrong with that family, the parents must be monsters or something because both of the kids are super fucked up. Billie has a laundry list of mental disorders and Finneas seems to have rage issues, OCD, and a bit of a weird incest-y thing going on as all of his girlfriends have looked like his sister.

Do you even know any teenagers today? Mental illness is the biggest issue of their generation, more so than any other. There's nothing particularly different with them that you won't find in most teens. The age of social media is shaping a whole damaged generation. If anything they're the lucky ones, they don't even drink or do drugs, which says a lot considering the artistic setting they were raised in.

They're in a lot of ways the conservative Gen Zs you read about on stupid Internet articles. They're vegan, bordering straight edge, no alcohol, no drugs and I think no sex before 18 either. As a matter of fact, their song Xanny pretty much exposes this as a virtue they're proud of.

by Anonymousreply 64November 24, 2020 11:31 PM

Who dicks bts at the Grammys did he suck 9n behalf of his sister?

by Anonymousreply 65March 15, 2021 3:44 AM

I bet you he stinks "down there" just like his sister

by Anonymousreply 66March 15, 2021 3:47 AM

😆

by Anonymousreply 67April 9, 2021 1:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!